Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin Accidental Cum

"When it all gets too much, cum twice"

31
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was awkward. I knew it would be awkward, and yet I got myself into this situation once again. A date from Tinder, going home with him, and yet we were sitting on the sofa watching reruns of Friends.

I'd made my intentions pretty clear when I asked to go home with him – lust in my eyes, a soft stroke on his thigh, and it was clear from the growing bulge in his pants he understood. Yet here we were. The bulge was still present, as had been my attempts to seduce, but he simply brushed me off. I was on the verge of leaving, but the bulge in his pants made my mind wander.

Across the sofa, his breathing became heavy, and I realised it was finally that time. Or, at least, I hoped it was. I kept my eyes fixed on him, waiting for him to turn, to make eye contact, a seductive smirk on his face and a head tilt towards his bedroom. Or towards his bulge – I wasn't fussed where.

In my fantasy of what was to come next, I'd missed the quickening of his breathing, his failed attempts to conceal it, and what finally drew me from my own mind was a stifled moan. I stared at him, and it was clear for anybody to see. He was cumming. I hadn't even touched him, and he'd just cum in his pants. And I was going to watch the whole time.

I obviously liked long hard fucks; any girl did. But watching this, a man cum from absolutely no stimulation, his own mind seducing him, that was sexy. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes, either afraid I'd seen what he'd done, or praying I hadn't noticed. That second, his chest dropped, a final deep breath as he clearly finished. It was time to play a game.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently. "You seem... troubled."

A deep blush crept up his face, as his eyes broke from mine, his hands shuffling about his waist, clearly an attempt to cover up the mess he'd left behind. I hadn't seen it, but I couldn't wait to.

"Um, nothing. I'm just nervous. You know, a first date. My first date in a long time." As he rambled in short sentences, I inched closer, and his breath became short again, the blush deepening further and his body growing stiff in an attempt to cover up.

"Oh," I muttered softly as I glanced towards where his bulge once was. The mess looked delicious. A wet patch, with some thick cum seeping through his jeans. It'd look even better as the layers of clothing came off. I looked up again, with pity in my eyes, finally letting him know that I knew.

"I'm... Look, I'm a virgin, OK? And you're like, incredible, and I couldn't stop thinking about what you'd look like, feel like, what it... sex... generally would feel like. I was imagining you teaching me so many things, and it was too late before I could stop myself. I'm sorry." The blush crept down to his chest, humiliation all over his face.

"Hey, no, don't apologise. I'm sure it happens more often than you think," I reassured mockingly. "I'll go... unless you'd like some help to clean up?"

"No, I can do it myself, thanks for the offer though. I'm sorry, again. I know this isn't what you had planned. You can go if you'd like, I understand."

In his scrambled attempt to cover up further and force me out of his apartment, I grasped his hands, placing them at his hips so I could fully examine the mess.

"Let me," I muttered as I felt his limbs relax, embarrassment fully setting in and realising he'd been well and truly caught out. I kept a grip on his right hand as I began unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants. I felt the resignation fill him, letting go of his hand and using both of mine to inch his jeans down.

I was right; the next layer was even better. A larger wet patch, more cum. I could see the outline of his cock properly now. A nice size, even when soft.

"Can I?" I nodded toward his cock. A slight nod gave me permission, so after a quick run of my thumb through the wet patch, I grabbed the elastic of his boxers and lowered them.

The sight of his soft cock sent heat straight to my core and a wetness to my panties. All over he was wet; clearly he'd leaked a lot of precum before climaxing. The puddle of his cum sat on the head of his cock, smudged by the layers, but still some in his foreskin. I slowly moved my hand towards him, hearing him take in a sharp breath and a soft groan as I put my finger right to the tip of his dick. I pushed slightly, feeling him flinch from the sensitivity still plaguing him, before lifting, his cum stretching with my finger. I trailed my finger to my lips, sliding his cum over them before slightly opening them and sliding it inside, tasting him. He was delicious.

I glanced up at him, watching him watch my finger, my every move over him. I stroked a single finger down his length before softly pinching and squeezing his balls. I returned to the head, rolling my finger in his mess, massaging the very tip of his cock. He moaned a straggled "please" as I stroked over his entrance, so I circled his cock with my hand wiping all of the wetness to the very top. I just had one last thing I wanted to do before I cleaned him up properly.

"Open up," I muttered as I collected his cum on my finger. He looked at me nervously, but obliged, his mouth opening. I slid my finger inside, and pushed his cum onto his tongue. "Suck it off."

He began to suck my finger, not moving his tongue from under it. With my other hand, I squeezed the tip of his cock, making him jump, and I felt the cum spread over his tongue. "That's it, taste yourself," I muttered as he sucked. I slid my finger out, making sure all of the cum was in his mouth. I kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue straight into his mouth, the taste of him all over me before pulling away quickly. "Swallow." He did.

I left him where he was as I went to his kitchen, finding paper towels on the side and returned, wiping the excess off of his cock. I grabbed his hand, pulling him up. He let his jeans and boxers drop to the floor, leaving them there as I led him from the living room. "Where is your bathroom?" He gave me directions, still letting me lead.

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

His shower was small, but enough to fit the two of us. He turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature while I found some shower gel and a bath lily. I foamed up the shower gel and pressed it to his skin, beginning with his lower stomach, right above his cock. I circled around, rubbing his balls, his taint, before finally his cock. At first, my movements were soft and light, barely touching him, but I gradually made them stronger, wrapping my hand around his cock with the bath lily in between and stroking him. His cock began to twitch with need, and as I scrubbed at the head of his cock, he began to grow. I felt the blood fill his length, it growing harder and longer the more I cleaned him up.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he became fully erect.

"Don't be, this is what I came here to do." I pushed him back into the stream of the shower, watching the bubbles wash off of him, seeing his full naked hardness for the first time. "I saw you were big from your bulge, but wow." He chuckled lightly, the blush returning to his cheeks. I pressed my tongue to his tip, licking and circling the head. "Have you ever done this before?" I recalled to his admission that he was a virgin. His head shook. My lips circled over the head, sucking softly, and I heard him gasp at the new sensation. His hands rested on my shoulders, as if he needed the support to remain standing. I slowly took more of him into my mouth, gentle sucks as I inched closer to the base. I resisted the urge to stop, feeling the pressure at the back of my throat, ensuring I took the whole of him into my mouth. I gave him one hard suck before pulling back slightly, and bobbing my head.

My hands began to work, slowly trailing up the backs of his legs as my head bobbed on his cock. They reached his ass, gave a small squeeze before circling to the front over his thighs. One hand began pumping the base of his cock which wasn't in my mouth, the other stroking his balls.

"I might cum again soon if you carry on like this," he panted as if there was no oxygen.

"We'd better stop then," I mumbled, pulling myself to my feet. Disappointment tarred his face. "I'm assuming you no longer want to be a virgin?" He attempted to mask his relief with a smirk. I reached behind him, turning the water off before undressing myself. I began with my top, pulling it over my head as it stuck to my skin from the dampness. His eyes were glued to my body as I undressed, following my hands as I unclasped my bra, a soft gasp leaving his lips as he stared at my tits. "Like them?" He gave a small nod in response as I removed my own jeans, peeling them from my skin along with my panties in one swift move. His eyes roamed my body, unable to glance away, but unable to stay on one location in case he missed anything.

I grabbed his hand, drawing it towards my boob. He left it there for a moment, unmoving, before grabbing and grasping at the skin. "Soft," I whispered, to which he immediately followed, slowly rubbing and dragging. I spun myself, pushing my ass into his hard cock, swaying and grinding. "Come, let's fuck."

I pushed myself into the wall of the shower, my tits pressing against the cold tiles. I felt him come up behind me, keeping a distance. I reached around, grabbing his cock and lining it up to my entrance.

"Shouldn't we use protection?" He raised a good point, but I didn't have any, and I doubted he did.

"If you have one. But I'm clean, and on the pill. And I assume you're clean?" He nodded. I pushed back into him slightly, the tip of his cock entering me and a harsh moan leaving his body. That first gasp as a man entered you was the sexiest thing on earth. The only thing better? The gasp he made the first time he'd entered anyone. He followed my lead, this time pushing further into me. He was cautious, pushing in slowly and methodically.

"I don't want to hurt you," he muttered as he slowly withdrew himself.

"You won't," I muttered, pulling him closer to me again. He pushed most of his length in and left it unmoving. I wanted to feel the tip of him at my hilt. I grabbed his thighs behind me and pulled, pushing myself at the same time, sliding his full length in me. He breathed a harsh breath as his whole length was in me, sounding like he was close already. "OK, now pump. In and out, long strokes, short strokes, whatever feels better." I was horny enough from teasing and cleaning him up that I knew I'd cum either way, especially with the helping hand that I snuck between my legs and pushed against my clit. He began with long strokes, almost slipping out before pushing the whole way back in again. He repeated a few of those, before picking up a pace and making smaller but quicker pumps.

I began moaning with him, his length satisfying me more than I'd expected when he professed his virginity. By the depth and desperation of his breaths and moans, he couldn't be far from his climax. His strokes became sloppy and unmeasured, and I could feel his legs behind me turning weak.

"I can't carry on like this. It's too good, I can't hold myself." I chuckled at his admission.

"Sit down." He sat immediately, his cock still standing to perfect attention. I lowered myself onto him, facing him as I slid him inside of me. I bounced quickly on him, watching his eyes roll into the back of his head and his chest rise and fall deeply but rapidly. I pulled his hand to me, rubbing my clit with it, and felt my orgasm approaching. With sensations running all over my lower body, I felt myself clench around him, which led to a groan before I felt his load shoot inside of me. That feeling alone was enough to push me over, and I continued to ride him, despite his almost pained moans, and rub my clit so rough and fast until my own climax flooded my body.

"Welcome to the not a virgin club."

Published 
Written by SexyBexxx2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments