Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uber Driver

"picked up my Uber driver"

20
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words


I was working in Boston yesterday until 5:00 so I decided to go out to have a few drinks afterward with my co-workers, since we hardly ever hung out together in the city. My husband knew I wasn’t coming home right away, so I wasn't worried. I was soon bored silly, however, since my co- workers who I see almost every day, are neither all that cool nor that much fun. I wasn't dressed all that sexy either, but only had on a work dress. After a while, my mind started to wonder and I was thinking about sex and how I just wanted to leave. I decided I wasn't taking the train home and I ordered a Uber. 

I was notified about fifteen minutes later that my ride had arrived and I said my goodbyes and see you on Monday. ..blah.. blah… blah…I went outside and saw the car. As I approached, I could see that the driver was a very dark skinned black man. I got into the front seat next to him which startled him. I said hello, and asked if it was ok to sit in front with him. 

He said, “Yes.”

We began our ride to my house. I could tell he had an accent which interested me. I wanted to talk to him since he seemed nervous and I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable. I asked where he was from 

He said. "I am from Chelsea.” 

I laughed and said, “ No. Where are you really from?” 

He smiled and said, “South Africa.”

I said, “It must be nice.”

He said, “No.” 

As we began our conversation, I moved around to face him to see if he had any interest in me.

I said, “Well you must be happy to have so many American women want you!”

He laughed and said, “Not at all, nobody even talks to me.’”

I was doing all I could to see if he would take my hints and continued the conversation. 

I then said, “I don't believe that at all are you married?”

He said, “No, I live with two friends in an apartment.”

I then asked, “Do they get mad when you bring women over all the time.”

Once again he laughed and said, “I have been in the country now almost five years but have dated only one woman, that I met who was from my country. And she was fat!”

I laughed and made him think I didn't believe him. I said,” I believe you are modest. White women must be are all over you!” He said that he hasn't even kissed a white women. 

I told him, “Oh you just don't like us, it’s okay, I get it.” 

He said, “NOOO just the opposite.” 

I said, “I can’t believe a gorgeous man like yourself, doesn't have them all over him.”  

He laughed and we continue to talk, since I wanted to give it a few more shots before we got too close to my home. We talked more and I tried to get him to be sexually motivated. I finally asked, “Well I heard South African men are hung?” 
He didn't understand but I think he must have had some kind of understanding so, I said,“ You know huge penis.”
He admitted with a smile it was true. I said, “I knew it! Come on how big?”  

He just said, “Big.”

I said, “Come on tell me.”  

He said he never measured, so I used my fingers to say this big.

He said, “No.”

I said, “This big’”  

He said, Bigger.”  

I said, “Oh come on really!” 

He said, “Yes.” 

I then said, “This big?” opening my fingers longer.

He said, “A little shorter.”

I said, “Oh now you are just bragging.” I laughed and said, “Can I see it?”  

He said, “I don't think so.” 

I said, “Come on I’ll show mine if you show me yours.” 

He went silent and said, “Really?”

I said, “Yes.”

He said, “You will show me your pussy if I show you my penis?” 

I said, “Yes.”

He said, “Ok.” 

I moved around and faced him my legs as close to him as possible and hiked up my dress.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon

I was, of course, pantyless and gave him the best view. Then I opened my legs to show him all of it.

He went from looking at the dark road ahead to my pussy. 

He smiled and said, “Wow!” a few times until I said, “Would you like to touch it?” 

After a minute he reached over and felt it and told me it was beautiful and thanked me. 

I said, “Come on your turn.”

He pulled over and adjusted the car seat and fished his monster out of his pants. It was darks so I couldn't see well but it was big and yummy. I

I said, “Oh My God!” As he began to put it away, I said, “Aww, don't I get to touch it!”

He was flustered. I said that was awesome and I wish I could suck on that. He laughed.

I said, "Come on, that would be great tip for a Uber driver.”

He agreed it would be and he said and he wished he could have sex with me.

I said, “Really? Where can we go?” He said he didn't know and I said, “How far are we from your place?” He answered that his roommates would shit if he brought a women home. I smiled and said, “That’s even better You walking in with me would blow them away,” 

He said, “Yes it would.”

I said, “Well if you give me an address, I’ll change my destination.” He wouldn't believe me and asked if I was serious. I said yes, and he gave me his address. The noise made on his phone was the only sound in the car as we drove on this time in silence. I was smiling at him as we arrived and he pointed to his apartment and he repeated that his roommates will shit when he comes in with me. I said, “Just hold my hand and lead the way. Let’s go.”

We walked in and his roommates both African saw us. He said hello and I said hello as we rushed by them. They both looked like they were in shock. I smiled back at them as we went to his tiny room with a teen size bed. 

I undressed and let my clothes fall to the floor as he did the same. I went into his arms and he held me and said he's been dreaming about this for some time. I kissed him as we fell onto the bed. I kissed my way down his body until I came to his hard uncut monster. I then began sucking with vigor, since time was something I didn't have much of, just in case my man had questions. 

He was tall and had a gut but I could see him smiling down at me As I sucked him and I licked his balls, he moaned along with me. His cock was starting to throb and I stopped sucking. 

I said, “I don't want you to cum to fast.”

He agreed and we fondled each other until he mounted me. He lined up his cock and slid it in and began to really thrust into me. I told him he felt good and it was so big and he came within three minutes filling me with a huge amount of cum. As he slowed down he slipped out of me. He was in awe, and smiling as I got up and dressed. I told him I had to get home before my husband got worried and I re-called up Uber and asked for him as he got dressed. 

We then headed towards my house but not my actual address just in case he was obsessed with me. He just seemed blown away by all of what just happened. We talked about the sex on the way home and he was laughing a lot. He asked if I could get pregnant and I said highly unlikely and it was ok as I said good night. 

As he drove off the walk around the corner to my house was fun as I felt his cum leaking out of me. I got home and went right to the bathroom and showered. I spent the rest of the night feeling happy but, I still needed to get off, which my man who took care of that before I blacked out after a long day... Fun!
 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments