Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Sluts form Valentine's Day Present: 7:45 AM

"Sally uses a spider as an excuse to get a chance to seduce Rob."

8
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The first alarm went off somewhere in close proximity to Rob’s ears. It was half past four. As usual, he silenced the alarm, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

In the semi-darkness of the approaching day, he hoped his aim was true. He sighed as the stream hit the water and the contents of his bladder went where it served a lot more comfort. He sighed again; his body needed water but this was fast becoming a routine. Pulling his boxers in place, he headed back to bed where his wife’s alarm just started going off.

By the light of her alarm, he found the sheet and pulled the comfort of its warmth around his shoulders. It would not be long before the next chime would indicate the time being four forty.

The next chime was his cue and he slipped his arm beneath his wife’s neck and pulled her closer. She sighed and shuffled back against his chest. While he knew she wasn’t a morning person, he still slipped a hand under her top, slightly cupping her ample breasts. She moaned, though not in desire but rather in annoyance. She hated him getting frisky when she still wanted to slumber through the various chimes of their respective alarms.

But Rob was horny. They have not had sex in a few weeks and on top of it all, it was Valentine’s Day. Stretching his legs while on his side, he pushed his semi into the small of her back. She pulled away and he groaned in frustration. The warmth of her body comforting him did just that bit to let him swell to full hardness and he surreptitiously pressed into her again. She did not pull away again but did not encourage him either.

Such was their marriage. Rob was perpetually horny and she was perpetually not in the mood.

The alarm went off again and they both lifted their feet out and onto the carpeted floor of the bedroom. It was her turn to visit the bathroom and, had he relieved himself earlier already, Rob headed for the kitchen to prepare coffee.

On the way, he looked down and cursed his hard-on. The day was underway and the chances to get a quick one done was gone. Again!

~

Sally was slightly awake at five thirty. Her mind was racing and she was restless. ‘What if it did not work,’ she thought to herself in the darkness of her bedroom.

“Well, I would try,” she said to herself out loud.

She was aware of the predicament Rob was in but always kept her distance. Once or twice something almost did happen between them. There always seemed to be a glass of wine in the mix and even though it slightly weakened her inhibitions, she was always ready to parry his advances.

Today was different. She was going to seduce Rob.

She knew the dynamics of their household and a spider in the bathroom would be a good excuse. Though there wasn’t one, she knew the critters made their way into homes during the rainy season. And that would be enough reason for her to summon him over.

She watched the clock intently, wanting to rub her needy slit a bit but decided it would just frustrate her more if she needed to hold back.

She sighed loudly and pulled her nightdress to her hips. She would just test her own readiness.

With the fingers of her left hand, she rubbed over her smoothly waxed lips. Her dirty finger slipped between the two swollen segments and gently touched her clit. She knew she had to be gentle as too much pressure would make her give in to her need. Her fingers splayed her labia and her right hand glided over the left. A slow and hesitant probing of her entrance proved for the umpteenth time that she was indeed…. Wet!

She looked at the bedside clock. It was just past five forty-five. Two hours to go. Agony in capital letters! She sighed loudly and got up. Coffee would remedy the slowness of the clock.

~

Elsewhere, somebody had just finished brushing her teeth. The young woman looked intently at herself in the mirror. ‘Pony or loose?’ she thought to herself but eventually decided on a ponytail before carefully brushing her hair.

She had to hurry. She had the kids to get to school and on top of the normal schedule, it was Valentine’s Day. Not that she was too bothered about it. She had been divorced for almost three years and being single was becoming comfortable. Or was it?

~

Rob was on edge. The clock was ticking and he knew he had to get everybody out of the house. Life in suburbia meant facing traffic each day. That meant he had to, as the one working from home, get the whole cast and crew drumming their boots out the door by at least seven thirty.

It never proved to be the case. In fact, leaving between the half-hour and seven forty-five was the norm rather than the exception. This was one of his frustrations.

Traffic grew notoriously heavier on the bypass by the minute, despite the fact that his wife was cautious with the children in the car.

Eventually, by seven thirty-five, with a final kiss, they were off. He gave a final wave before stepping indoors for another cup of strong coffee. He had quite a lot to do for the day. A nice Valentine’s Day dinner would hopefully improve his chances of getting some leg-over that evening.

His thoughts piercing through the steam wafting from the scalding black liquid were interrupted by his phone ringing.

He looked at the screen and smiled. Sally was the one woman he would not mind screwing. But she had always been elusive to within inches. She even once scolded him that he just wanted to play with her titties. Truth was, yeah, ok, guilty. But, had he been single, he would have wanted to be more than just friends. Even beyond just friends with benefits.

He really liked Sally and there was something about her that just got his cogs running. She was around the same age as Rob, early fifties and well cared for; even if it was by her own doing. She was a steady woman, always friendly and always willing to listen. They shared some similar interests and his perception was that they would have been a good couple.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Sal,” he abbreviated her name.

“What? Oh, it’s today?” she answered seeming confused. “Sorry to burst your bubble this early Rob but I have never really been into it. Just a money-making thing if you ask me, no offense. But, Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well, anyway.”

“Hey, none taken,” he smiled back onto the phone. They exchanged pleasantries for a few seconds before he asked the reason for her calling so early.

“You know these big spiders that invade your home during heavy rain? Well, I have one in my bathroom. Please, can you just come and remove it? I don’t want to kill it.”

Rob looked at his watch. It was seven forty-five. He promised to be there in no more than five minutes.

Sally could feel her palms sweating. She pulled her black, silk nightgown tighter around her middle.

Locking the door behind him, Rob set off to Sally’s house around the corner. Five minutes was an overkill, he made it in three. As she opened the door, he was surprised to see her dressed the way she was. He looked her up and down and Sally could feel extra moisture saturating her nether lips.

She blushed slightly under his gaze. “Sorry, I was on my way to take a bath when I noticed the thing. Upstairs, you know where it is,” she directed.

Rob knew full well where her bedroom was. He had been there previously under totally innocent circumstances. But the potential had been there that specific day.

She followed him upstairs, knowing she had to be very close to him before he realised there was no spider. It was simple, she just had to let go of her gown and… he would turn around and realise she was naked beneath the layer of silk. 'Easy!'

As he ascended the stairs Rob was pre-occupied with Sally’s slightly erect nipples showing through her gown. She was barefooted and right that moment made her sexy as hell. In his frame of reference of their history, Rob knew it was just the natural course of things. It did not really mean anything.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

“Where did you see it last?” was his question as he carefully inspected every corner of the bathroom. He noticed the bath was…. wet? Something didn’t make sense. And, there was no spider either. Rob realised at that moment Sally was very quiet. Thinking that she might have left, he turned around.

With a soft bump heard by absolutely nobody, his jaw hit the bathroom floor.

Sally was standing right before him. Her left hand gently held the door frame, her right foot was tucked behind her left, resting lightly on her toes. She had a slight smile and her gown was gaping open from her collarbone to her calves.

Wordlessly she stared at him as he inspected every part of her not obscured by black silk. Her breasts were small but still firm with very little sag. Her stomach flat and slightly heaving with exertion. Her pussy was bald and her labia had a slight sheen to them.

A slight blush was visible between her breasts.

She was the first to speak. “Have I shocked you into a stupor?” she asked as she took a tentative step closer to him.

“No,” he said, his voice laden with a million of different emotions.

Another step brought her almost against him and she lifted her mouth to his. The kiss was testing, tender and searching before it became a passionate duelling of two warm, hungry tongues.

“I have wanted this for so long and today is just perfect,” she mumbled through the kiss. As Rob held one of his closest friends he was aware of her fingers fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. His jeans suddenly became too small to hold all of him.

As Sally slipped his shirt over his shoulders he gripped her tight buttocks and lifted her. Sally could only wrap her legs around his waist and allow herself to be carried the few steps to her bed.

Lying her flat, he continued to kiss her. He traded her lips for her exposed shoulders and kissed a path all the way down to a rigid nipple. As he took it between his teeth, Sally gasped and her fingernails pierced his scalp.

Both nipples got equal attention as Sally dug her heels into the cool linen sheets on the bed. She never realised it would be this good. Rob was oblivious to the fact that he had just crossed a line. The smell of her skin was fresh and he realised, she had indeed prepared herself for him; no spider around!

He lifted himself off the bed and looked at her long and intensely.

“What?” she asked of him, but he just smiled. As he started removing his clothes his eyes kept gliding over her. She was perfect, more than he had ever dreamed of.

Sally wriggled out of the confines of black silk and waited hungrily for the moment Rob would expose his hard cock to her. She was not disappointed and her insides flexed as she imagined him inside her.

She slipped on naked buttocks to the edge of the bed the moment Rob was free of all and any garments. She grabbed him gently by his balls and pulled him in. She could only look down in amazement and wondered if she had not perhaps bitten off too much.

She wrapped her right hand around his crown and observed the clear fluid oozing from his slit. She had not given a blowjob in many years. In fact, she had been celibate for half of her life until she met Rob. ‘Go for gold,’ was her last thought as she licked a drop of precum from Rob’s cock. Above her, she heard him gasp and realised she must be doing something right.

Taking the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth she sucked gently and gauged her performance on the sounds Rob made. Her left hand gently rolled his heavy nuts inside their sack as Rob continued to groan somewhere above her.

Momentarily she took her mouth off him and looked up. “You know I have not done this in years, do you?” she asked him. He tangled his fingers in her hair and ensured her she was on the right track.

Rob did not expect Sally to suck his cock. He was totally surprised at her act. Her mouth was warm, her tongue kept fluttering all over his cock even while she sucked. She was doing it right to the point of him considering pulling her off his cock as she was effectively drawing his cum from deep in his core.

“You are fucking perfect. So perfect you’re going to get a load of cum in your mouth if you carry on like that,” he chuckled.

“Hmm, hmpf,” was her reply.

Then it was the point of no return. Rob gasped and tried to pull Sally back by her hair but he failed. She upped her efforts and suddenly he shot ropes of warm cum in her mouth. As she slowed down her bobbing on his cock she looked up and smiled with her eyes. With her left hand, she pumped his cock and he continued to convulse, expelling the last of what he had inside her mouth.

Before Sally could swallow, Rob pulled her off and tilted her head up. “Show me,” he demanded. As she opened her mouth, Rob kissed her with her mouth still full of cum.

As they kissed her pushed her down before fusing his mouth with her bare pussy.

Sally never expected her own reaction to Rob going to town on her pussy. She realised it was a matter of time before her pussy was going to become a cunt. She could not wait!

Rob concentrated on her pussy lips for a few moments, teasing her to the point of her dragging her nails through the skin of his scalp. She felt his two fingers penetrate her before her clit was flattened by his tongue. She came on the spot, the bed below her buttocks a wet, slippery mess.

“I should have allowed you to eat my cunt a long time ago, baby!” she breathed. “This is so nice, I am going to cum again!” she groaned and did just that. Rob kept her on the crest of her orgasm by pumping two fingers inside her at the same time as sucking her clit.

At her third orgasm, Rob realised he was hard again. Before she could come down from her orgasm, Rob slowly shoved himself inside her to the hilt. She was as tight as a teenager and wet beyond belief!!

Looking into her eyes, Rob started fucking her slow and deep. Sally’s chest was flushed and heaved up and down from their joint passion. Her eyes told Rob it would not be long before he made her explode again.

Riding her fourth orgasm hard and fast, Sally finally wrapped her legs around him and he slowed down. Their passionate fucking turned in to a gentle lovemaking. They kissed often, whispering words of encouragement to enjoy their passion to the most.

Picking up his pace, Rob realised his next orgasm was not far away. Sally sensed it and encouraged him. “Cum for me, cum deep inside me. Make my pussy your cunt. Use me, fuck me hard. Make me scream.”

Rob lifted her legs to his shoulders and almost folded her double before shafting her with gusto. Her scream started with her lips parting and her hips twisted sideways as her orgasm hit. As she clenched around him, Rob shot all he had left deep inside her. He froze as the convulsions hit him, he could not move anymore but gave himself over to the spasms in his loins.

It was quiet for a few minutes before he realised he was flat on the bed with Sally folded around his torso. Both their breaths were still laboured and they were drenched in sweat.

As he looked down at her, she smiled. “Happy Valentine’s Day Lover!”

“Lover?”

“Yes,” she smiled before nibbling on his one nipple. “We should have done this ages ago. And, this is not the last time either.”

~

It was just before ten before Rob walked back into his house. His coffee was untouched on the table. He was still in a daze as to what had struck him. But, he was happy!

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments