Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The teasing chit chat led to a way for the mutual lust satisfaction

"Red hair, soft skin and a itch that needed scratching"

6
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We were associated through different departments doing a common job. Nancy was my counterpart and she would call me frequently for updates and revisions. She liked to flirt as did I. She would call me at the office and tell me she was outside her cottage sunbathing, with no suit. I in turn would tease her that she could get those oh so sensitive parts burned.

Well, one day I drove by her cottage and she was just arriving home from work. I yelled out to her and was invited in for coffee. She worked in EMS and was still in uniform. We sat on the couch side by side chatting. The air was charged like electricity, both knowing how close we were, yet neither making a move.

Assuming she was probably too tired after work, I announced it was time to leave. Nancy leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a chaste kiss but it wasn't a scorcher either. When she broke off, I told her it was nice but I needed another.

Wow, this time it was a hot one, her soft lips yielded to a warm tongue. Between dueling tongues and tugging her lips with mine and four hands exploring, it was instant hardness. Undoing the buttons on her blouse gave access to her soft breast topped with hard nipples. Her hand was rubbing my length, then unzipped me and remove my hard cock. Somewhere in this I had managed to unbutton her blouse and unclip the front of her bra freeing two beautiful tits with twin rocket launchers, so hard were her nipples. Its amazing what a woman can do with one hand! She had my pants undone, jockeys elastic below my balls and was stroking my 6.5 inches.

This time she broke the kiss, gave my cock two tugs then stood up pulling at me to do likewise. My pants dropped to the floor so I just pulled the jockeys off and left them there. Nancy's added to the pile her blouse and bra with my shirt. It was to the bedroom we went, groping and kissing all the way. At the base of her bed I stopped her, kissing her deeply with fingers in the band of her panties I slid them over her hips and to the floor. I followed them down and helped her feet out of them. Rising slowly I used the flat of my tongue, out as far as I could from the south side of her slit right up to the top where I pointed the tip, burrowing in to expose the hood of her clitoris and lightly caressing it .

Lying on the bed Nancy said she was going to leave it at just the touchy-feely and send me on my way but then she got so wet and realized she wanted me as bad as she thought I wanted her. With that she slid down my body, stopping at my cock, and slowly took me in her warm wet mouth.Now I've had blow jobs before but this felt totally different. The feeling was exquisite! All the while maintaining eye contact with me as she ministered to my dick, her other hand massaging my balls. I was experiencing that wonderful feeling just before cumming and was about to tell her to stop when she did just that and slid back up, where we started dueling tongues again with hands exploring.

I kissed her eyebrows, then her ears, her neck tugged her lips with mine, moved south and tugged her hard nipples with my lips, with the occasional graze of teeth. Moving down her body I left a trail of kisses to make John Chisholm jealous, finally arriving at the junction which had a light trimmed covering of beautiful reddish pubic hair. I rubbed my face in it, smelling the musky odor of feminine excitement. Nancy was lifting her hips up as if to offer what she knew I was going to take. I wanted to prolong this, so I left soft kisses across the hairline to the left thigh where I followed down, ever so softly kissing her protruding pussy lips, then returning via the same route. Now I did the same on the other side, but, when I arrived and was about to kiss those lips again, Nancy had other ideas! She took my head with her right hand and pulled me in.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

I know, everyone always says how good that pussy tasted. Well, Nancy surely did, I couldn't get enough! I played with the lips, I slid my tongue up and down both on the inside as well as out.

Nancy was so excited that her hips were softly humping my face as I was now alternating from her no longer hooded clit to teasingly tugging her pussy lips. With one finger inside, curled upwards, I found the base of the clit area and was gently rubbing it from inside as I took that oh so beautiful little button and sucked on it, increasing the suction. Nancy's ass came off the bed as she softly moaned her approval. I felt a rush of warmth from within as her body shook. No longer able to keep my finger inside her, I held both those beautiful cheeks that looked like an upside down heart in my hands and continued to do what I knew was causing such unrest within her core. It seemed like hours but was probably minutes when she came back to earth.

Sliding up her body I held her to me. We cuddled and just lay still enjoying the ways of lust. After a few minutes she reached down and gently stroked my balls then my cock. I just don't remember being this aroused in my life. She looked me in the eyes and scolded me that I had teased her to the point of four orgasms and now it was payback time. With that Nanc slid down and, although expecting her to take me in her mouth she licked and kissed that sensitive skin between the anus and balls, then took my balls in her mouth one at a time, always finding a different way to tease. My cock was twitching of its own accord begging for relief. She slid her hands under my cheeks mimicking what I had done before to her and took my length, not just in her mouth but into her throat. I'm just two inches across and six and a half unless extremely excited then a tad longer.. When I started to move my hips she stopped and told me to behave, let her work!

The feeling was building up, I felt my balls swelling and my cock felt like never before. She must have sensed that because she pulled up some them sucked hard along with a combination of lips. I felt the beginnings of an eruption and Nancy obviously did also. Just at the brink where I could not hold back no matter if my life depended on it, she pushed on my rosebud with a finger, penetrating, causing a feeling never before felt, I started shooting cum, heavier than I ever had and never did again. When I thought there was no more she manipulated my cock, balls and butt to coax more out. I became uncomfortable and I had to pull out.

Those green eyes kept contact with my blue ones as she came back up and kissed me. Wow, that seemed so hot, I could taste my cum on her lips as she later told me she tasted her pussy on mine. I laid there idly stroking her back with my hand as hers stroked my chest, occasionally going down to touch my now soft cock and sagging balls. She was obviously sore and I was soft. Nancy decided for us that this encounter was enough for today that we would meet the following week and fuck each others eyes out. Which we did for another 18 months. That was over a decade ago, I still remember each detail; how her knees were above my shoulders as I licked sucked and teased her to orgasm; how she refused to get off but instead slid down, lifted up, held my cock and guided it in, and rode me to another very wet orgasm, her cum dripping down onto me and my crotch to my ass.

Nancy is in Texas now, been years, she met a fella, a preacher at that! I'm sure, knowing Nancy, that her husband found that the phrase: "Oh God I'm Coming" has a somewhat different meaning.

Published 
Written by sundancer2004
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments