Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sublet

"Two roommates explore emerging kinks"

21
0 Comments 0
599 Views 599
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"An actual story, with Lush characteristics"

Tampa Suburbs – Friday Morning

Carly is in a rush this morning. Having overslept, she does her best to put the final touches on her makeup before setting a purse on the table and grabbing coffee to go. With everything mixed just right, she twists the cap on and turns for the door.

On the small kitchen table is an open laptop that belongs to Jessica, the graduate student who’s renting the spare bedroom upstairs. Carly, a thirty-nine year old professional, has been subletting the room to Jessica for nearly four months as she finishes her master’s degree. Although Carly is ten years older than Jessica, there haven’t been any issues living together up to this point. Jessica is clean and quiet, pretty and pleasant.

Seeing Jessica’s laptop on the table isn’t a strange occurrence, but what’s displayed in one of the windows is definitely new.

Carly gets closer to the computer and sets her coffee down before looking around. Jessica left the house nearly an hour ago. Carly knows that she shouldn’t, but curiosity gets the best of her. She clicks on the half hidden window, having to draw in a breath when the image becomes complete. Paused somewhere mid-scene, a hot brunette is getting fucked hard from behind.

“Holy shit,” she hardly says, taking another look around from her own embarrassment. Carly hits play, having to quickly turn down the volume from the moaning and passions of hot sex. A tingle races through Carly from her nipples to her waist, forcing her to adjust in the chair. She fidgets as she watches. The guy pounding her is huge and absolutely wearing out the brunette. Carly makes note of where she is in the video and clicks pause.

Carly should just walk away, but there’s no way she’s letting this opportunity pass. She might be a little late for work, but she’s just going to consider it a good look into her tenant’s background.

Clicking through the previous history, Carly sees the porn site search populated with the words ‘huge cocks.’ She scrolls through the previously watched videos. “Geeze, girl,” she says to herself, sifting through the history of videos. There are gangbangs and threesomes, lesbians and a particular video of a woman getting fucked in the ass as she’s held in a full nelson.

Before long, Carly notices that she’s squeezing her clothed tit as she watches a video previously watched by Jessica. The woman is doing her best to fit all of that cock in her mouth, but the strange thing is that Carly is imagining Jessica naked in her room, rubbing herself while watching the video.

Carly stops the madness, returns the computer to how it was arranged when she found it, and hops up from the table to leave for work. “Damnit,” she mutters to herself, knowing it was a dumb idea in the first place. Driving away, Carly turns on the radio in an attempt to try and distract herself, but now the only thing she can do is think about how horny she is and wonder what else Jessica might be into.

---

Friday Night

Night settles over Tampa. Jessica has long since returned from class and scooped up her laptop from the kitchen table. The laptop is gone by the time Carly gets home from work. It was, Carly notices, the first thing she looked for when she walked in the door.

Carly has changed clothes for the night, letting the evening wind down after a long and stressful week at the office.

Headlights slip across the duplex windows before a car stops in front of Carly’s place. She walks to the window with wine hand, peeping beside the curtain.

Outside, Jessica hops out of the car, a young man that’s about her age getting out of the driver's side. A date, Carly guesses, judging by how the two stand close to one another and smile. Carly hasn’t known Jessica to date since she moved in, so this is new. She does the right thing and leaves them alone, Jessica’s key fiddling with the keyhole only to find it already unlocked.

“Hey,” Carly casually states from the kitchen, only momentarily watching Jessica come through the door.

Jessica gives a friendly smile composed of pressed lips. “Hey, there.”

Carly and Jessica are a bit of opposites. Small chested and short, Jessica is undeniably attractive. She isn’t a girly girl or an influencer by any means, but it’s a disservice to not do a double take when she passes by.

Jessica’s experience in life has seen her with some bust and curvy hips, never getting upset about the fact that her hips sway when she walks. Being around a twenty-seven year old has actually done good for Carly, enjoying the energy that Jessica brings to the house.

The T.V. is on and a few lights are turned down as the night comes to a close. By 9:15 p.m., the smell of smoke wafts from the back porch. Carly knows that smell and, slipping onto the porch, sees Jessica attempting to swipe away the smoke.

“Sorry about that,” Jessica says, doing her best to remain turned away while hiding the roach. “I thought you already went to bed.”

“It’s ok,” Carly replies with a shrug, staying out of the smoke’s path. “Don’t worry about it.”

Jessica turns with a cigarette-laden hand out of the way. “I don’t usually smoke. I know you don’t want tenants who smoke. It’s just a one-time thing.”

Carly shrugs with arms folded against the night. It’s slightly chilly, causing her braless nipples to harden under a thin shirt. “I was young once, too. At least you dressed appropriately. It’s kind of cold.”

Jessica does a quick take of Carly’s attire – a thin shirt and cotton shorts should more closely resemble Jessica’s sweat top and bottoms. She’s a little surprised when Jessica extends a hand, her eyes on the cigarette. Jessica hands it over, watching Carly take a toke.

Carly hands it back. “It’s good,” she comments while blowing out the smoke. “God, what I wouldn’t give to be your age again. To do it all over again.”

“I dunno,” Jessica comments around another drag before letting it out. “I think the stress of school is destined to kill me before I graduate.”

Carly takes another hit. “Nah. Enjoy it, girl. You’ll miss these days. Soon there will be bills and husbands, then more bills and ex-husbands.” The girls chuckle at Carly’s misfortune. It’s true, though. Carly strides over to Jessica, using her body to block the wind as she slides close. The girls pass the weed back and forth.

“Speaking of enjoying it,” Carly continues with a nudge to Jessica’s shoulder. “Who’s the guy?” She doesn’t let Jessica try to grin it away. “C’mon. I wanna know. I haven’t seen you with a guy since you’ve started staying here.”

Jessica takes a long drag, shrugging at the thought. “He’s just some guy that my friends wanted to hook me up with. I dunno. He’s cute and all, but kind of seems like a loser. No ambition, ya know?”

Carly gives the unimpressed rise of a brow, muttering, “Meh,” as she supports her girl. “There are other ways to satisfy yourself.”

Jessica’s smirk gives her away. Her silence is even more telling.

“To be honest,” Carly leads on, “I wouldn’t mind some satisfaction myself right about now.” She can feel Jessica looking at her, the nearly burned down cigarette in her hand. The weed is doing wonders for them both. She looks at Jessica. “What about you?”

Jessica finishes it off, stamping it out on the railing. She thinks for a moment, but for some reason her inhibitions feel lowered. “What did you have in mind?”

“I…might have seen what was on your computer this morning.”

“Oh, shit!” Jessica’s embarrassment is real, so is her laugh that accompanies it. “I was terrified you might have seen something when I came home and found it like that. Shit!”

Carly chuckles along, a shrug. “I dunno. We’re adults. I can handle it. I thought it was hot, actually, but I didn’t really get a good look.”

The ladies step inside to escape the cold.

“There was one image that I saw,” Carly continues, keeping Jessica’s attention. “I thought maybe you could show me what it was?”

Jessica accepts Carly’s challenge, bringing her computer downstairs as Carly pours wine. Her heart is racing when she sits next to Carly holding two glasses. ‘This is weird,’ she tells herself while finding her search history. ‘She’s gonna think you’re weird…and kick you out.’

“Oh, wow,” Carly says, handing over one of the glasses to Jessica. “He’s so big.”

“I know.” Jessica begins to relax, taking a drink of wine to calm herself. She can’t help but fidget when the brunette on her screen drops to her knees, pulling out a stiff cock.

Carly slides back against the couch arm, having to take a deep breath as her heart rate increases. Small nipples are already hard under a thin shirt. She hopes that Jessica’s are just the same. “Get it in that mouth, girl,” she comments while watching, a quick eye to Jessica who’s readjusting on the cushion. “So hot.”

When the next scene flips to the brunette getting fucked from behind, the sounds of their sex bring Carly to a new level of excitement. “If it barely fit in her mouth, then I can only imagine how long it took him to get it in there.”

Jessica chuckles, finishing the wine. “I know. It’s too bad we couldn’t see that part.” The sweatshirt is a bit too much for indoors, Jessica having to flip up the bottom to reveal her midriff, pushing up the sleeves. Beneath the fabric, her small curves display taut nipples.

“Too bad there’s not another cock,” Carly comments.

“Well…let’s find one.” Jessica does the honors with a quick search, finding a curvy girl taking on two cocks. “Ya’ think?”

Carly nods, finishing off her wine and setting it on the floor.

The girls watch as a curvy Hispanic girl walks into a room with two guys waiting on the couch, showing herself off as she turns and removes her top. The guys stand, hands on her body.

“I like it when there’s no dialogue,” Carly comments, Jessica nodding along. “I can just fill in the gaps myself.” Watching the woman become wedged between the two guys, their hands on her body, Carly reaches up and takes a hold of her tit, squeezing to release the pressure. She squeezes again, a quick look at Jessica. “Is this ok?”

Jessica nods, reaching under her sweatshirt to do the same. “I’m ok with it if you are.”

“Yeah.” Carly switches tits, squeezing and teasing her nipple before reaching underneath just like Jessica.

The ladies pull and squeeze shamelessly, Jessica squirming in the cushion. She knows what she needs right now, but there’s no way she’s doing that in front of Carly. A gentle touch is one thing, but straight out rubbing is another.

Emily_Turnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_Turnerr

Jessica shifts her focus. “I hope they take her from both ends.”

“You know they will. The question is rather or not she’ll take it in the ass.”

“Fuck.” Jessica squeezes harder. “I’m glad you hope so, too.” She sports the best smile. 

“Ok,” Carly finally says, rising from the couch. Jessica’s heart leaps, watching her stand. “I think the weed finally got the best of me.”

“Right,” Jessica replies before slapping the laptop closed. She lets out a long breath.

“I’m gonna call it a night. Thanks for sharing with me?”

“Of course. Not a problem.”

Carly heads for the stairs before stopping. “Hey, Jessie…”

Her response is instant. “Yeah?”

“This was fun, yeah? You ok?”

“Mmm, hmm,” Jessica hums with a nod. She rises with her laptop, taking the empty wine glasses to the kitchen. “I’m glad we did it.”

The girls exchange their goodnights and turn in. Carly rubs herself in the dark while Jessica uses a vibrator in her own room. One of them is thinking about the video. The other, for some reason, is thinking about what it would have been like to tug on her roommates nipples.

---

 

As we get older, it's easy to convince ourselves that some of the crazy things that happen in our lives are one-off events. Focus on something else…and pretend it never happened. Let the embarrassment be enough to convince you that it was a bad idea and to move on from there. Sometimes, though, certain ideas become engrained and won’t be reasoned away.

Carly is suffering from such an idea as she runs her Saturday errands. It’s this idea, more like a question, of what could be wrong with two girls just hanging out and watching porn? Carly’s human. Jessica’s human. Being human, they both get horny every once and a while. Maybe they get horny every day.

Carly shakes her head. Nope! She can’t find a problem. So why is she unable to call Jessica like Carly told herself she would while waiting to check out? Time seems to stand still when her phone randomly buzzes.

@Jessica: Hey. Sorry to bother you.

Carly tells herself that this is just a coincidence. @Carly: Hey. No worries, I was just standing in line to check out. What’s up?

@Jessica: I was just on my way to the gym to get some energy out. I won’t be home until like six.

@Carly: Ok. Not a problem.

Jessica sits at a red light before turning into the gym parking lot, having typed another message but without hitting send. She turns and hits the button. @Jessica: Will you be home later?

Carly chooses her words carefully. @Carly: I’ll be home by six. Take your time. I’ll see you then? We’ll hang out?

@Jessica: Ok. Sounds good. We’ll catch a movie at home?

“Fuck,” Carly lets out when she sees Jessica’s last message. Closing the door to her car, she is forced to adjust her position in the seat. Her reply is rapid, but slightly timid from this strange situation. @Carly: A movie sounds great. I look forward to it.

@Jessica: Perfect! See you then.

So, now it's official. Carly’s first instinct is to not think about it and start heading home, but something gets the best of her right there in the parking lot. The very thought of sitting next to Jessica on the couch tonight makes her blood hot. Searching through her phone, she gently reaches down and applies pressure between her legs while she searches for a video or two that she wants to share with Jessica.

Will Jessica think that Carly is too much of a freak? How much is too much?

Carly tags a hot tub threesome before searching for another clip. The next one is just a test, a way to see if Jessica’s inexperience makes her shy. Carly doesn’t want to scare the poor girl away.

---

Jessica comes down the stairs after changing into comfortable evening clothes, finding Carly sitting on the couch. “Ready?”

“Almost.” The computer has been paired with the T.V. as Carly tabs a few videos.

Jessica’s smile is impossible to hide. “Wow. I didn’t know you were so tech savvy. Won’t it be a little loud?”

“We don’t have to have it too loud. I don’t think the neighbors are really able to hear anyways. Why? What sort of videos are you wanting to watch?”

Jessica laughs, looking away from being caught. She shrugs and hums it away. “Nothing in particular. If I’m not mistaken, it's your turn to pick.”

Carly’s brow rises as she shows the first clip. “Oh, so that’s how it is? We have to take turns picking? Are those the rules?”

Plopping on the couch, Jessica has a content little smirk on her face. “That’s one rule. I like being told there are rules…”

“Sounds great. I’ll be sure to make some.” Carly turns off the light, leaving only the T.V.’s glow to illuminate the ladies sitting on a couch in their dark duplex. “Let’s see here.”

They watch two guys approach a lonely girl in a hot tub, one of the guys getting in the water while the other puts his hands on her from behind.

Jessica’s thin shirt does nothing to hide her anticipation. With nipples erect, she pinches one side, then the other. “Wow. She has great tits.”

“I know. They’re so perky.” Carly uses one arm to hug her big tits, a hand grabbing and squeezing.

This charade continues as they watch the hot tub girl begin sucking and jerking cock. Jessica looks to Carly with a slightly disapproving glare. “Hey,” she comments, reaching out as she tugs on Carly’s bra strap. “No fair. That’s not allowed.”

“Oh.” Carly easily sits up and unclasps her bra, reaching underneath to pull it out and give it a toss. “There. New rule.”

“That’s better,” Jessica comments, reaching under her shirt and grabbing her chest, sliding back on the couch as she watches. “You can turn it up a little bit if you want.”

Carly does a fantastic job of fighting the ache as they watch. She can hear Jessica’s breathing increase, noticing each time she shifts her hips in those little cotton shorts. Carly slides closer to Jessica. After the first video ends, Carly brings up her test for Jessica and hits play.

“Yes,” Jessica replies, her mouth slightly open. “I love glory holes.”

Carly smiles, watches Jessica fondle herself under the sweatshirt. She reaches out and tugs on it. “You’re so busy under there right now, why not just take it off?”

Jessica looks at Carly. “You’re ok with that?”

“Mmm, hmm.” Carly briefly inhales when Jessica removes her shirt, laying back as she was before. “See. Much better. Mind if I do the same?”

Jessica shakes her head, returning her attention to the cocks emerging from holes in a wall. “Suck that cock, girl,” she mutters, giving both nipples a pinch and shake.

The ladies are topless, Carly’s leg sliding out to cross with Jessica’s. They make brief eye contact, but it's obvious when Jessica situates her leg more firmly under Carly’s.

Jessica watches the first cumshot as her thoughts materialize. “How do you feel about gangbangs?”

Carly shrugs. “I think that sounds great right about now.”

Five minutes into watching a Hispanic girl work on six cocks, Carly reaches down between her legs and begins rubbing the front of her cotton shorts. She looks to Jessica, who notices, reaching between her own legs and does the same. They rub themselves, doing their best to not make their excitement too obvious to the other.

“Oh, shit,” Carly comments as she watches and rubs.

“I know, right? So deep in her ass.”

Carly nods, reaching over for Jessica. The two hold hands for a moment and squeeze, but Jessica is the first to move. Jessica pulls Carly’s hand toward her hips. Carly watches Jessica’s eyes as she feels her hand pushed onto the crotch of Jessica’s shorts.

Jessica keeps her eyes on Carly. “Is this ok?”

Carly nods and gently rubs, sliding closer to Jessica. The rubbing is brief, though, before Carly begins toying with the elastic band of Jessica’s shorts. With some help from Jessica, Carly slips her hand into Jessica’s shorts and immediately finds a shaved pussy. “Is this ok?”

“Oh, fuck,” Jessica lets out, reaching for Carly’s shorts. “Right there.” In no time at all, Carly is awkwardly straddling Jessica, both of them with a hand in each other’s shorts. Jessica’s panties keep Carly’s hand close. Carly isn’t wearing any panties at all. The look in Jessica’s eyes shows just how much she’s enjoying herself and that she’s gone too far to stop now. She looks into Carly’s eyes, her words thin as she tries to catch her breath from Carly’s perfect touch. “I’m not a lesbian.”

Carly doesn’t stop rubbing. “Neither am I.” With that, she closes the distance and kisses Jessica, both of them eager to taste the other's lips. It drives Carly crazy how Jessica flicks her tongue and licks, her kiss becoming an eager suck.

One pair of shorts falls to the floor. Another pair hangs around one ankle. There’s more than one moan in the room as Carly’s face remains between Jessica’s legs. The gangbang on the big screen continues, the sounds of a woman taking multiple cocks mixing with Jessica’s pleasure while she humps Carly’s mouth.

---

One Week Later

“I’m sorry,” Jessica says into the phone as she stands in the kitchen of her duplex. “If you would have called sooner then maybe, but I already made plans for tonight.” Jessica is doing her best to let him down gently. He’s a sweet guy and all, but Jessica just doesn’t have time for guys or dating at the moment. She looks up, seeing Carly prepare two glasses of wine.

Carly’s nightie looks great on her, braless tits showing erect nipples as the silk fabric hardly covers her bare hips. Jessica’s anticipation for Girls Night has peaked after a long week of studying and classes. Her attire is perfect for what she and Carly’s little sessions have become. The tiny thong leaves very little to the imagination, the collar on her neck sporting a single ring in the front.

“Things are just really busy right now,” she continues, feeling Carly approach her from behind. “I’ll see you next week, though.” Jessica loves the way Carly gently squeezes both of her ass cheeks from behind, Jessica pushing her hips back to make sure she has a firm grip. “Yeah…bye.”

Carly reaches around Jessica and slips a finger into the collar ring, giving it a gentle pull until Jessica turns to her. They kiss, the tips of their tongues teasing in small flicks.

“I’m not a lesbian,” Jessica hardly says, taking up her glass of wine and following Carly to the couch.

“I know, honey. Neither am I.” They sit on the couch, the first of several videos beginning to play. “By the way…you’re eating me tonight.”

A tingle races through Jessica as she lays back on the couch. “Yes, Mistress.”

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors