Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger

"Food wasn’t what I needed on my lunch break"

26
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was on my lunch break, in the mall, wasting time. I had meetings the rest of the day, but needed to grab a few things before I returned to the office. And food, god, I was starving.

It was busy for a Tuesday but it was summertime; everyone was bored and looking for something to do. I smirked to myself a little, looking down at myself. I felt over dressed in my black suit, thigh highs and heels. My skirt was just short enough to still be respectful at the workforce but had a peek a boo slit, showing my garters if I moved just right. My jacket was short and form-fitted, hugging every curve and covering my red, silk button up shirt underneath.

I saw him in the crowd just then; he was walking towards me, eyes scanning the faces as they passed. Watching, looking for something. I kept my eyes on him, as I made my way closer.

He was tall, well dressed, with a pea coat tied securely at his trim waist. His light skin flushed by the cold air outside, as if he just walked in.

His dark hair was slightly long on top, beard nicely groomed. His grey pants tailored for him, you could tell.

I was almost in front of him now, his eyes registered me in his way. He looked me up and down. From my peek-a-boo-pump-covered feet up to my curls, spilling onto my shoulders. I felt my cheeks redden as we both stopped walking.

I looked into his eyes, which widened slightly, a smirk coming to his face. He tilted his head to the side, indicating that I should follow him.

He turned and headed to the malls restrooms, down a secluded hallway. My eyebrows rose as I stood there a moment, contemplating.

I shrugged my shoulders, spun on my heels and followed him. He turned to look back before opening the family restroom door, holding it open for me.

I stepped toward it and looked him in the face. His dark eyes told me nothing. The faint grin on his lips, everything. I could feel myself blushing as I passed him and entered the large bathroom. I passed the toilet and baby changing table and went to the sink. I checked my reflection before turning to face him.

The door thudded softly and I heard the lock click into place. He turned around and took me in. He removed his coat, revealing a tasteful v-neck shirt. Soft, dark hair peeking out on his chest. He hung his coat on the back of the door.

“Take off your blouse,” he demanded softly, still staring at me. I hesitated and laid my purse on the counter of the sink. I untucked my shirt from my skirt and brought my hands up to the top button. I slowly undid each one, staring him in the eye. I slipped it off and laid it on the counter.

“Bra next,” he told me, taking a couple of steps towards me.

I did as he wanted, unclamped it at my back and slipped it down my arms, adding to my shirt on the counter. I stood there, back straight, waiting for his next words. His eyes took me in, roaming my body. He walked to me, then his eyes darkened.

“Turn around. ”

I faced the mirror, finding his gaze in it before he was behind me. His arms came up, trailing down mine to my hands where he intertwined our fingers. He then brought our connecting hands to my breasts, pushing them together and squeezing, all the while watching me in the mirror. His front was pushed against me, his chest brushing my back, his dick hardening at my ass.

“You are beautiful,” he whispered in my ear before grazing it with his lips, kissing behind my ear. He moved to my other side.

“You are so sexy,” he told me as he reached down to bunch my skirt up at the back, exposing my thigh high stockings and panties. His hands roaming everywhere, my thighs, my hot center clad in skimpy panties. I heard a zipper and felt my skirt pool to the floor. He held me as I stepped out of it and kicked it aside, still in my heels.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

He reached around and put his hand on my abdomen, spreading his fingers. One of them grazed the top of my panties and he skimmed his fingers underneath, moving further down. His other hand found my breast and played with my nipple, squeezing slightly at the small bud.

My mouth opened, suddenly dry. I watched his hand trail down, moving beneath the silk, mesmerized. His fingers found my folds and slipped in, exploring. When he dipped into me, I ground my ass into him, needing to feel more of him. He brought that dripping digit directly to my clit and began circling it, under my panties. I moaned and watched, transfixed. He was breathing in my ear, harder as each second passed. Just like his dick, which was now dangerously hard, still contained in his pants.

He increased his movements and pressure, and between watching his hand and meeting his eyes in the mirror, I came hot and fast, gripping the counter in front of me. My knees gave out and he held me close to him with his arm under my breasts, other hand still working at my clit. I groaned deep and loud, head thrown back to his chest as he held me up. He didn’t relieve the pressure until I was cumming again, out of no where. My pussy twitching, gasping for air, I looked up at him. He gently set me on my feet and brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting me.

“Now take your panties off, bend over and grab your ankles,” he growled, softly, as he started removing his clothing. His shirt was over his head and pants were down in an instant. I stared at his dick, long and thick, the tip glistening. He stood there, proud, feet apart, slowly massaging his length. I licked my lips and did what he said. I turned around with my back to him, bent over and grabbed my ankles, exposing my tender, dripping pussy to him and moaned a little in anticipation.

“Now I’m going to fuck you. Hard and deep, I want your pussy to take every inch of me, Princess. You’ve been such a good girl for me. Don’t let go of those pretty ankles,” he said as he grabbed my hips and dove into my needy hole.

I muffled a scream as he thrust into me, so deeply, he met my cervix. He let me become accustomed to his size before pulling out slowly and thrusting again, just as before, making me moan at the intensity of it. His hands on my hips, bruising my skin as he pulled me to him, holding me up with each thrust.

“Your pussy is heaven, Princess. Rise up and grip the counter. Look at yourself in the mirror while I make you cum again,” his  voice was breathy yet deep, a growl came out when I met his eyes in the mirror. His hands rose to my breasts again, filling his hands and squeezing harshly, making me moan again. I felt his nails run down my skin, back to my hips and grinned when he continued his assault on my pussy.

His long, thick fingers found their way to my clit and rubbed firm while his eyes were on mine. I kept his gaze, moaning and writhing beneath him until I couldn’t help but cum, hard and intensely under his scrutiny.

“Good girl,” he growled. He took my pussy milking his cock, increasing his pace until I felt him stiffen and a hot burst of semen filled my pussy. He then bent over me, moved my hair to the side and bit my neck, hard enough to leave a perfect set of teeth in my pale skin, then kissed it softly.

“Exquisite,” he whispered in my ear before turning to get dressed. I stayed bent over the counter and watched him leave, his cum dripping slowly down my thighs, and grinned.

Published 
Written by PrimalChic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments