Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction Of Greg

"Mandy tells her girlfriend that she wants to try to be with a man and picks Greg to be her first."

71
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

“Have you ever thought about being with a guy?”

Wendy turned over onto her back and adjusted her sunglasses before answering. “No, not really. What about you?”

Mandy thought for a moment while sipping on her soda. “Not until now. We have been together since high school and in a few months we graduate from university. I just thought it might be fun to try it, to see what’s it like.”

“I’m not attracted to guys and I thought you didn’t like them either, not in the sense of being in love with one.”

“I’m not talking about dating, I mean a one-night stand, just to find out.”

“Shit, it can’t be much different than when we fuck with the strap-on.”

The sun was strong on their bodies and they were both turning slightly pink since they had forgotten the sunscreen at home. Mandy moved into the shade under a tree and Wendy followed. They sat with their back against the trunk watching the other students lying on the grass or swimming in the public pool.

“I think there is a difference between a strap-on and a real dick,” Mandy said.

“Maybe, but I’m not so sure I want to try. I’ve never been into guys.”

“Like I said, just to find out what it’s like. Hypothetically, who would you like to try it with from the guys that you can see from here?”

Wendy watched the young men whom she had known for many years, some better than others.” I’d say, Tom, or Derrick.”

“Why, because they are hot, build like a fuck machine, and the girls they have slept with say they have big dicks?”

Wendy blushed. “I guess.”

“Not me, I’d pick someone who doesn’t get laid and who would be happy to have the chance fuck a girl.”

“Like who?”

“Him,” said Mandy and pointed.

Wendy followed the line from her finger and when she saw who it was, she laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“Greg. You want to have Greg fuck you as your first time with a guy. That dude has never been with a girl.”

“Exactly my point. We could explore together, you know. He wouldn’t have any assumptions about what I might or might not like, no luggage as in comparing me to other women.”

“You make a good point, but he isn’t very attractive.”

Mandy watched Greg as he sat under another tree reading a book. He was quite skinny, wore thick glasses, and always dressed the same, blue jeans, a button-down shirt, and a cardigan in either beige or dark blue. He wasn’t ugly and he didn’t smell bad. She sat next to him in Algebra with Wendy on her other side.

Wendy began standing up. “Let’s go home and shower, class starts in an hour.”

“Fuck, can’t we skip it?”

“No, but if you hurry, I’ll eat you out?”

Mandy got up quickly and almost dragged her girlfriend back to their one-bedroom apartment a block away from the park.

Greg noticed movement to his left and saw Wendy and Mandy leave when he looked up. Both wore bikinis and their firm asses looked so inviting. He wondered what it would feel like to touch them. He thought they would be very soft. While he watched them his cock came alive and he adjusted it. Then he sighed and went back to his book. They were out of his league and lesbian so what was the point in getting all excited?

“Oh, oh, yes, suck my clit,” moaned Mandy.

She was on her back on the bed with Wendy between her legs with a vibrator in her pussy and her lips on the clit munching away. She loved hearing Mandy moan when she made love to her. It turned her on even more. Mandy began to tremble and she pushed her pussy against Wendy’s face and came.

“Fuck, I needed that.”

“You sure did, baby. Let’s take that shower now and hurry to class.”

They soaped each other and when Mandy tried to get it on under the shower Wendy gently held her off.

During class, Mandy couldn’t concentrate on the professor. His monotone voice made her sleepy and her mind drifted to Greg. She didn’t know when she had begun thinking about trying cock, it just happened one morning. It took her a couple of weeks before she dared ask Wendy about her thoughts. She had thought she would be more upset than she was so maybe she had had the same curiosity but didn’t want to admit it.

“Hey, stop daydreaming and pay attention,” Wendy whispered in her ear.

The professor was walking among the tables giving out papers that were homework for the next day. Mandy checked her watch and smiled when she noticed it was only five minutes left and then the weekend started. Once she had the homework, she and Wendy put their books in their backpack and followed the other students out and into the sunlight.

“Let’s go for a drink, we could catch happy hour at Tim’s,” said Wendy.

“Sounds good, but hang on a second.”

Wendy watched Mandy walk away and when she saw where she was heading, she sighed.

“Hey, Greg, how are you?”

Greg looked up from the bike he was unlocking. Mandy was walking towards him. “Hi, what can I do for you?”

She smiled and her blue eyes sparkled. Her blond hair framed her face perfectly, she was so pretty, he thought.

“Wendy and I are going to Tim’s for a drink, why don’t you join us?”

Greg became suspicious. What was this about? They had never invited him before and only exchanged pleasantries when they met.

“C’mon, it will be fun,” she said.

“Ok, but only one drink, I get drunk quite fast and I need to get home safely on my bike.”

They found a table and while Wendy and Greg sat down on the terrace Mandy went inside to get the drinks.

“What are you doing during the summer?” Asked Wendy when they had settled in.

“My dad got me an internship at an oil company. It might lead to a full-time job. What about you and Mandy?”

“We will be backpacking in Europe for six weeks and then we are off to graduate school in the fall.”

Mandy came back and placed the drinks in front of them. “Margaritas all around.” She said and sat down next to Greg.

“Tell me, Greg. Do you have a girlfriend?”

Wendy kicked Mandy under the table but she ignored her.

“No, I don’t.”

“But you are into girls, right?”

Greg blushed. “Of course, I’m.”

“Sorry, didn’t want to offend you, but these days you never know. Most people don’t realize that Wendy and I are a couple. I guess because we don’t act butch.”

Greg understood what she meant. They were super feminine in everything they did and what they wore. He had heard some of the male students saying that it was all an act and that the girls weren’t lesbians, but pretended to be so they wouldn’t have to deal with a bunch of men asking them out. At first, he thought the same thing, but after watching them make out one day he knew they weren’t faking it. There was too much love in the way they kissed he had thought.

“Don’t you like any of the girls in your classes?” continued Mandy.

“Sure I do, but they don’t want to date a guy like me.”

Wendy leaned in. “What about a dating app?”

“I guess I’m old school, I’d like to meet a girl face to face and get to know her. Also, there are thousands of guys better looking than me on those apps.”

Mandy felt sorry for him. Being young in 2023 was a bitch, she knew that. She and Wendy were very lucky to have found each other. Most of the people she knew dated several and it never seemed to work out for them.

They talked about Many and Wendy going to grad school in a different state and Greg told them more about his internship. During the conversation, Wendy realized that Greg was quite charming and witty, and that compensated for the way he presented himself. She kept an eye on Mandy but she behaved herself, just talking and laughing at his jokes. She had been worried that she might get handy so early.

Three Margaritas later the girls went home and Greg made his way to his bike. He knew he wouldn’t be riding it back after so many drinks. He was very happy about deciding to join the girls. They had been very nice to him and he enjoyed their company. They weren’t as stuck up as many of the other hit chics on campus.

He knew he would never bed one of them but having them as friends would be just fine even if there were only two months left of the semester. Maybe they could keep in contact and meet up after the summer, he thought before falling asleep.

“So, what do you think?” asked Mandy after placing a glass of cold white wine before Wendy.

They sat on the balcony. The night was warm and the drinks had made them just the right tipsy.

“He is such a cool guy when you get to know him.”

“I agree, I had no idea he was so funny, you know. So, do I have your permission to seduce him and take him back here?”

Wendy thought for a moment. “Yeah, but I want to be here.”

Mandy raised her eyebrows. “I thought you didn’t want to try it?”

“Didn’t say I would, I just want to know you are safe. He might look innocent but you never know.”

“Fair enough, but don’t ruin my experience by going all jealous in the middle of things. Tell me now if you don’t want me to.”

“I promise, I won’t. I respect your decision and I think you need to get it out of your system if we want to continue with a healthy relationship.”

The following Friday Mandy spotted Greg talking to some of his friends and walked over to the group. As she approached the guys who saw her became nervous and left Greg alone. He didn’t know why they had left until he heard her call him.

“Hey, Greg. What are you up to?”

“Wondering why I have such pussies for friends who run off just because a pretty girl shows up.”

She laughed and said, “I have no clue, but I would like to ask if you want to come over for dinner tonight, I’m making lasagne.”

“Thank’s I would love to. Should I bring anything?”

“A bottle of red wine would be nice. See you at 7 pm.”

When she was gone Greg quickly got on his bike and went home to iron a shirt and buy the wine.

“Are you wearing that tonight?” Asked Wendy. She leaned against the door in their bedroom watching mandy getting dressed. Wendy had picked a simple dress and wore flip-flops. Her hair was in a bun and she hardly wore any makeup.

Mandy on the other hand was dressed to kill. S skirt that hardly covered her ass, high heels, and a white blouse that relieved plenty of cleavage.

“Well, you have to have serious bait if you are going shark fishing,” she said while adding more eyeliner.

Wendy laughed. “A shark? Greg is more like a guppy or sardine at the most.”

“Be nice tonight.”

“Fine, I promise I will. I’m going to check on the lasagne so it doesn’t burn like it did last time you made it.”

“Thank you, honey.”

Greg wiped his hands on his pants before pressing the doorbell. He was nervous and almost regrated that he had come in the first place. He shifted the bouquet of red roses to his other hand and picked up the bottle he had placed on the floor so he could ring the bell. A few moments later the door opened.

“Hi, welcome in,” said Wendy.

“Here, these are for you and Mandy.” Gave her the flowers.

“Mandy! Greg brought us a dozen red roses.”

She closed the door behind him and took the bottle as well. “Please, have a seat in the living room while I pour some wine and put the flowers in water. Mandy is just getting ready.”

HugeCockTiffanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTiffanyTS

The living room was cozy with lit candles and soft music playing. Greg walked over to a wall full of photos and had a look. Wendy and Mandy skiing, on a beach, climbing a mountain and so many more. He wished he had had a girlfriend he could do things with like they had.

“Hi.”

He turned and his jaw almost hit the floor. Mandy looked so sexy where she stood. “Hi.”

At that moment Wendy arrived and gave them a glass each and went back for her own. When she past Mandy she winked at her which she ignored instead she sat down on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. “Come, sit down, I won’t bite.”

Greg did what she asked. “I love the photos. You guys have been to some amazing places.”

“Yeah, we travel when we can. This trip to Europe is very important to us.”

“Which countries are you visiting?”

Mandy placed her hand on his thigh as she spoke. “We are flying into Paris where we spend a few days, then off to Madrid, Rome, Munich, Prague, and then to London where we spend the last week. Wendy has a cousin who lives there.”

While she spoke she had squeezed his thigh a little and by now Greg had a hard-on. He was embarrassed and prayed she wouldn’t notice. “Sounds amazing, I wish I could go on a trip like that.”

Mandy glanced down and smiled when she saw his pants tight around where his cock should be. “Why don’t you?”

“My parents, want me to focus on school and work.”

Wendy had come back and sat down opposite the others. She saw Mandy’s hand on Greg’s thigh and knew her girlfriend was seducing Greg. She wasn’t sure if it was working though, he didn’t seem to be blushing or nervous.

“The food is ready, so let’s eat,” said Wendy.

Greg waited a few seconds until the girls’ backs were turned to him before getting up. He thought he would be fine until he could hide his hard-on under the table but he was wrong. Wendy turned and saw his pants.

“Oh my god, he has a boner,” she giggled.

Mandy turned and when she saw the state he was in, she smiled. “Wow, what did we say?”

Greg was so embarrassed he hardly manages to whisper. “Nothing.”

“Well, having a boner is not a disease, come on.”

Wendy poured more wine and Mandy cut the lasagne into pieces and put them on plates. Greg felt a bit better. He had thought they would have laughed at him or even kicked him out but they seemed cool.

They ate in silence for a few minutes and then Greg congratulated Mandy on the food.

“What does it feel like to have a boner, Greg?” said Mandy suddenly.

Greg wasn’t sure if she was joking or if she wanted an answer so he ignored the question.

“Greg, don’t be shy. Wendy and I have never been with a guy so we have no idea.”

“It depends, usually it's uncomfortable, like before.”

“And sometimes it’s not? Like when?”

He blushed and didn’t say anything.

After drinking from her glass Wendy said, “he means when he jerks off.”

“Right, why didn’t I think about that,” Mandy said while trying to keep from laughing.

The conversation had taken a rather odd turn, thought Greg, and wondered what the girls were after. It felt like they were trying to embarrass him and they were doing a pretty good job of it. He finished his food and drank from his glass before saying, “look this was nice, but I think I better be going.”

“No, I’m so sorry if we made you uncomfortable. It’s that we, well, I’m very curious about sex with a man.”

“Don’t ask me then, I’ve never had sex with a woman and even less with a man.”

Wendy poured him more wine. “C’mon Greg, please, sit.”

Mandy had another idea. “Would you mind showing us your cock.”

“No!”

“Please.”

“Why, so you can embarrass me again?”

“No, the truth is, I want to touch it, maybe even do more.”

“You are lying.”

“No, she isn’t. Mandy wants to have sex with you.”

“Why, she isn’t into guys?”

Mandy was wondering what was wrong with Greg. As far as she knew, men would fuck anything in a skirt and she and Wendy were far from anything.”

“Don’t you find me attractive?”

Greg looked at her from staring at his lap. “Sure, you are beautiful, but girls have messed with me before.”

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. But the truth is, I want to have sex with you. Please come over here and show me your cock.”

Greg wasn’t sure what he should do. He had had a few bad experiences where girls had promised him sex and then just laughed at him, but Mandy seemed honest about it. Wendy sat opposite him and nodded.

“Fine,” he said and stood. He took two steps so he was next to mandy who moved her chair so she was facing him. Her head was at the same level as his stomach. He opened his pants and then pulled them down together with his shorts. When he stood up again Mandy gasped.

“Holy shit, that’s a huge dong,” said Wendy with her hand in front of her mouth.

Mandy who sat about a foot from Greg stared at the cock in front of her. She had seen dicks in porn before but having one this close was a different thing.

“Can I touch it?”

Greg who felt better after Wendy’s comment nodded.

Mandy took the flaccid cock in her hand. It was soft and so smooth. Within a second of her holding it, it began to grow and then it was rock hard. The skin had slid back and a rather large mushroom-shaped cockhead was staring at her.

“What does it feel like?” asked Wendy who was leaning forward.

“Good, it’s very hard and at the same time soft.”

She began to stroke it back and forth. “Am I doing this right?”

“Mm.”

Mandy giggled. “This feels so weird, oh look, it’s leaking.”

A drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip.

“What? Is he already coming?” said Wendy.

“No, stupid, I read about this, it’s like lubrication.” She leaned in and licked it off. “Wow, it tastes pretty good. Come and try.”

“Nah, I’m ok.”

“Fine, more for me.” She licked off another drop and then realized she wanted to suck the dick, which she began to do.

Greg had never been given a blow job, but he knew from instinct that this wasn’t a good one. He felt her teeth against his skin and she kind of sucked on it as if it was a loli pop.

“Mandy, be careful with your teeth.”

She pulled back. “I’m sorry, it’s my first time.”

Wendy took her phone and soon she had a video of a girl giving a BJ. “Do as she does,” she said, holding the phone so Mandy could see the screen.

Mandy grabbed Greg by the base of the cock, spat on his cock a few times, and then copied what the girl was doing.

“Oh fuck, that’s so much better, good god, it feels amazing,” moaned Greg.

“You go girl, just look at you sucking cock like a pro,” said Wendy and laughed.

Mandy loved the feeling of the hard and warm dick in her mouth. The saliva helped against the friction and using her hand around the base and the other for his balls she felt she was doing it right. She was becoming very horny though and wanted some attention to her pussy.

“Almost coming,” moaned Greg and Mandy stopped. His cock popped out of her mouth and she took a deep breath.

“That was so hot. I want you to lick my pussy, right here on the table.”

Wendy quickly collected the plates and glasses and took them to the kitchen. When she came back Mandy lay on the table with her skirt around her waist. The little slut hadn’t worn any panties, she realized. Greg had pulled up a chair and from a sitting position he was now licking Mandy who had her legs over his shoulders.

Apart from having the cutest pussy Greg had seen, like on the web, she tasted so good he drank from her as much as he could.

“Suck on her clit, that drives her crazy,” suggested Wendy.

When he did, Mandy took his head between her hands and pushed him hard against her pussy. “Yeah, just like that, lick it and suck it.”

Greg did and loved every second of it. He was about to slide a finger inside her when she said, “Fuck me, I want to feel your cock in me.”

He got up from the chair and Mandy scooted down toward the edge of the table. Wendy quickly got on her feet, this was something she wanted to see.

“Ready?” asked Greg.

“Yeah, so fucking ready.”

He pushed the head between her wet lips and heard Wendy gasp as Mandy opened up. Her pussy stretched further than it had done before and she moaned loudly for every inch that entered her. “Oh my god, this is so different from the strapon.”

Wendy didn’t listen. She had hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She used the empty chair and placed her foot on it and then began to play with herself. She was surprised at how wet she was, but watching Mandy being licked had been very exciting.

“You are so tight, Mandy.” Greg had known that pussy had to feel good, but he hadn’t had an inkling of how amazing it was. He felt how the pussy squeezed his cock, the warmth, and wetness of it. No, jerking off would never beat this sensation.

Mandy was in heaven. The warm hard cock inside her was driving her faster to orgasm than any strapon or vibrator had ever done. She moaned and groaned while Greg fucked her harder and faster.

“Oh shit, I don’t have a condom,” he blurted out while watching her boobs bounce widely in front of him.

“Forget it, just pull out. God, yes, yes, here I come!”

Mandy had never had an orgasm like the one she had at that moment. Her entire body exploded in pleasure from her toes to her hair. Her legs shook, she arched her back and held on to the table as hard as she could.

Wendy who by this point had two fingers sliding over her clit into her pussy watched her girlfriend come like never before and came herself with a long moan. She had to sit down afterward.

Greg felt the pussy contract several times before relaxing but within seconds it began all over again.

“Oh god, I’m coming again,” said Mandy and closed her eyes as the orgasm rushed over her body.

Greg couldn’t hold back anymore and pulled out. He grabbed his dick and began to stroke it as fast as he could. His balls contracted and he leaned over as his body tensed.

Mandy had just opened her eyes when he came and what she saw was the little hole at the tip open wide, twice the size from before and then four large squirts of cum flew out with such force three landed on her face and one on her right boob. Then a couple of smaller squirts followed and then a dribble of cum came out before Greg stopped.

The kitchen was quiet. None of them spoke. Mandy wiped the hot come from her face with the back of her hand and Greg stood still, supporting himself with one hand on the table. Wendy was the first to react.

“Let me get you some paper towels, Mandy.”

“Thanks.” She used them to wipe her face, boob, and tummy. Then Greg helped her off the table and she stood with shaky legs.

“I guess you like it?” said Wendy.

“Fuck yes. It was amazing, so different from when you and I make love. Not better, just different.”

Greg felt that he was the third wheel at that moment and pulled up his shorts and pants. On his way out Mandy called after him.

“Greg, you are an amazing guy, and trust me. I will let the girls know on campus so you will have plenty of pussy before the semester is over.”

When he walked out Greg was smiling. Not only had he lost his virginity with an extremely hot chick but he knew Mandy would keep her word.

In the kitchen, Wendy was lying on the table and Mandy was licking her gently and slowly. “You know what, I think this experience has made us love each other more,” said Wendy

Mandy who didn’t want to stop licking the love of her life gave her a thumbs-up before gently pressing it into Wendy’s anus which she knew would drive her to a long orgasm.

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments