Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction - Chapter 1

"Mike helps a friend"

9
1 Comment 1
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Come on, Jim, what the fucks up with you? You look like you're about to top yourself.” Mike looked with genuine concern at his longtime friend who had just walked into the pub. “Come on, I'll buy you a pint. Let's get you in a better frame of mind, shall we?”

Two minutes later and armed with two pints of beer, the two friends made their way to a quiet corner of the pub and sat at a small table.

Jim sat sipping his beer and slowly started shaking his head, “It's Clare, mate. She's got me at my wit's end and I just don't know what to do.”

Mike had known Jim and Clare for years and never seen any signs of problems. But something was obviously very wrong now.

“Come on, mate, nothing you can't tell me, you know that. We've been mates since school,” Mike said in a concerned tone.

Jim took another sip of his pint, set down the glass and looked Mike in the eye. “Right, this is the problem. You know Clare well enough and you can't but have helped to notice she has put on a fair amount of weight. Well, she has it in her head now that she is not attractive anymore and no man could possibly fancy her. Total rubbish of course. I still fancy her like crazy, but she can't see that. Well, to cut a long story short, she has turned the tap off. No sex, not even a sniff of pussy, and to be frank I am going crazy for it and just can't see the answer.”

The friends sat in silence for a few minutes then Mike looked at his oldest friend and said, “Look, mate, don't take this the wrong way, but I have a suggestion. Now, don't bite my head off before you hear me out. But I think I have an answer.”

Jim looked at his friend and nodded. “Okay, what is your idea? I'm listening. Frankly, anything would be welcome.”

Mike took a long pull on his beer and said, ” Well, I have known Clare almost as long as I've known you and I think she is still as attractive as she always was; it's only her mindset that has changed. Now, here's my idea... if you don't like it, just say. I will try to seduce your wife and see if I can get her feeling better about herself. That, in turn, should get you back between her legs. As I say, if you don't like it, just say and we'll not mention it again.”

Jim thought for a moment then said, “Sounds like a plan. If you can pull it off, I will be over the moon. Go for it! See if you can get her interested.”

Mike nodded at his friend and said, “One thing, Jim... If she comes on to me, how far are you happy for me to go? I must know this because I am a red-blooded male and it would be easy for me to overstep the mark.”

“You can flirt, kiss, grope, if it comes to it, fuck her.  All I want is my wife back. If you have to give her a good seeing to for that to happen, then I'm up for that. Come on, my turn to buy you a beer,” Jim said as he stood up and headed for the bar.

Over the next few days the two friends hatched their plan, Mike called round to see them both almost every day and took them both to the pub in the evening. Mike made sure he paid particular attention to Clare and set her at her ease with well-timed jokes and friendly touches on her arm. As luck would have it Jim had to attend a sales meeting in London the following week and would be away for four days and told Clare that if she needed anything to call on Mike as he was on standby to come to her aid.

One thing that Jim had been meaning to fix for ages was the back door lock which could jam sometimes and on the morning he left he made sure it was really tight and would almost certainly jam.

“Clare the bloody door lock is playing up again and I just don't have time to fix it, give Mike a call would you and see if he can pop round?” With that, Jim kissed her and headed for the car.

Mike smiled to himself as he answered the phone and heard Clare's voice, the plan was working.

“Hi Mike, Clare. I have a problem. Jim has just left and the rear door lock is jammed, could you be a dear and pop round please?”

“Not a problem Clare be there in half an hour, get the kettle on!” Mike grinned as he put down the phone, game on, he thought and already felt the familiar warmth in his eager cock!

Clare opened the door to Mike in her usual loose tee-shirt and jeans that to be honest were a couple of sizes too small. ”Oh, Mike, you are a dear! The thought of not being able to lock the door frightens me and with Jim being away, well, you know.”

“Yes, we don't want some local pervert thinking he can have his wicked way with you do we!” Mike joked, knowing it was only a half joke and more of an opening of a door.

“Right! Like that's going to happen to a fat old cow like me!” Clare said with a laugh.

Lexyfucker02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexyfucker02

Mike chose to ignore her comment and made his way to the offending door and studied the mechanism. Ten minutes with a screwdriver and some oil and the lock was working fine. He turned to see Clare standing there with two cups of coffee in her hand. “What do I owe you Mike?” she asked.

“Just the coffee and a kiss will do babe!” Mike said smiling.

Setting the cups down on the counter Clare came up to him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Call that a kiss? How long have we known each other Clare? How about giving this old boy a real one?” Mike said wondering if he had gone too far.To his surprise instead of backing away, or changing the subject she moved closer and put her arms around his neck brought her face to within an inch of his. Time seemed to stand still as their eyes met. Then almost imperceptibly their lips met and Mike felt her warmth. Tentatively he moved his tongue against her closed lips and was encouraged when they parted slightly. Before either of them realised what was happening their tongue were probing each other's mouths and their bodies seemed to mold around each other.

Suddenly Clare pulled away, ”Oh Mike, I am so sorry! I just got carried away, I don't know what came over me!” Clare stammered, “Please forgive me!”

Mike moved to stand behind Clare and put his arms around her so they rested on her full belly. "Clare my love, we have been friends a long time, nothing to be ashamed of, there is nothing wrong with friends giving comfort when needed.” As Mike whispered these words in her ear he gently kissed her neck and allowed his hand to stroke her belly. He could feel her relax back into him and offer no resistance to his kisses.

“Oh Mike, it is so good to have a friend like you, one that is not put off by my size, thank you for being here for me.” Clare's voice had taken on an almost cat-like purr and her butt moved back against Mike's groin almost imperceptibly but it was a definite movement, even if it was unintentional.

Mike continued to hold Clare full aware his erection was now rubbing against her butt and his hands continued to stroke her belly. He knew he had to make the next move so slide one hand up under her tee shirt to fondle her breast while the other one slipped down inside the waistband of her jeans.

Clare's mind was in turmoil, one part of her wanted Mike to stop while another stronger part wanted him to go on. By the time his hand had moved down further under the top edge of her panties and was stroking her furry mound she knew her resistance had all but crumbled and her latent desire for sexual release had full control. Again, Mike knew he had to lead and at this stage, he knew he wanted Clare for her own sake more than as a favour to Jim. As his fingers lightly stroked down over her clit to her moist pussy lips he whispered in her ear, “I want you, Clare, I want to be in your bed, I want you more than any woman I have wanted in a long time.”

Her response was instant and the lust in her voice took Mike by surprise, “God yes Mike! Please bed me! I want it so much! Bed me and fuck my brains out before I lose my nerve!” There was an almost plaintive begging in her voice.

The next few minutes passed as if in a dream as the two lust-filled lovers almost ran to the bedroom discarding clothes as they went. By the time they reached the room they were both naked and Mike almost hurled Clare on to the large bed.Within a second his head was buried between her ample thighs and his eager tongue was licking her swollen clit while his finger probed inside her open cunt.

Clare was beside herself with lust, mauling her own large tits as Mike's tongue and fingers worked their magic on her now soaking wet sex slit.

“Oh God Mike!! Fuck me! I need your cock, fill me, spunk up me!! Make me cum!” Clare was beside herself with lust and almost pulled Mike on top of her.

As Mike felt his hard cock slide deep into her waiting body he was amazed at how strong her pulsing cunt muscles were as they milked the cum from his balls.The sight of her bouncing ass and swinging tits was too much for his spunk filled balls to take long to empty and within a few minutes he was pumping his hot seed into Clare's willing cunt.

The silence was embarrassing as the two spent lovers lay on the bed together. Clare felt Mike's cum leaking from her used wet pussy and made to get off the bed.

“No let me deal with that!” said Mike and sliding between her legs proceeded to lick and suck at Clare's wet pink gash until it was clean. The feeling of his tongue was too much for her and a second orgasm crashed through her body and she knew any chance of this being a one-off had passed.

Mike also knew this and was already planning their next encounter.

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments