Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction

"A house key and an invitation lead to wonderful sex with a gorgeous woman"

11
4 Comments 4
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I let myself in with the key she had given me the night before in the bar; the address was easy to find. I walked through the dark in the house until I found what would be the master bedroom, but the door was closed. I opened it slowly. The room was softly lit by small candles placed around the room.

She was lying on the bed, her dark auburn hair splayed across a pillow, a white satin sheet covering her. I could see the outline of every curve of her body as though the sheet clung to her skin. She beckoned to me with one hand and said softly, “Come to me.”

I slowly undressed, leaving my clothes on a chair near the bed. I climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her. Leaning over, I kissed her softly. Her lipstick clung to my lips and my cock awakened. She threw the sheet aside with a sweeping motion, revealing her nakedness. Her nipples were already hard, and so was I.

As I broke our kiss she whispered, her lips almost touching mine, “Do me.” The simplicity of it aroused me; was it a request or a demand? It didn’t matter; something told me I had complete freedom to take her however I wanted.

I wanted to impress her, to pleasure her, to satisfy her so that this would not be the once in a lifetime sex that I was already feeling. She was absolutely stunning, with the facial features of a model and the body that men would consider perfect. The idea of having free reign with this gorgeous woman was arousing in itself.

I began by kissing her fingers and taking them into my mouth, one at a time. When I kissed and licked the palm of her hand she smiled and whispered, “That’s so nice.” I did the same with the other hand and moved on to her neck, where I kissed below her ear and then planted wet kisses down across her chest to a breast.

I knelt astride her body so I could take both breasts in my palms. I squeezed them gently, pushing them together to form that magnificent cleavage that I had seen last night in the bar. I leaned down and kissed one nipple and then the other, and then flicked my tongue across one and then the other. Greedily I opened my mouth and sucked in as much as I could of one breast and she arched her back, pressing into me. I looked up and saw her eyes fixed on my mouth.

I released her breasts and got off her stomach. I reached down to pull her legs apart and she opened them for me. I climbed in between them, lying down with my legs hanging over the end of the bed. The hair on her pubic mound stood up, the dark curls inviting me, and I accepted. Keeping my eyes on her face, I gently pressed my face into her, rubbing the tip of my nose up and down her slit.

She bit her lower lip and moved one hand to her breast. I kissed her labia, one side and then the other and when I swiped my tongue inside her folds I heard her softly gasp. I ran my tongue slowly up and down, finally pressing it into her warm sticky wetness. Her pussy was alive with need; I could sense it. I used my hands to spread her open, exposing her swollen pearl and I lashed at it with my tongue, teasing her.

KateRoyalty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateRoyalty

Both her hands were on her breasts now and her nipples were rock hard. I drove my tongue in and out of her and then swabbed her clit until she arched her hips up against me and came. Her breath quickened and her body quivered against my face but she only moaned softly.

I positioned myself quickly and entered her and she put her hands over her head on the bed. I leaned down and wetly kissed one nipple and then the other as my cock moved in and out like a piston. I chewed lightly on one nipple with my teeth and looked up her. Her eyes were almost glazed over.

I thrust into her as long as I could without coming and when I stopped and withdrew her eyes showed confusion and disappointment. I positioned myself between her legs on my belly and slipped my hands under her ass. I fastened my lips over her clit and sucked, holding her against me. She moved both hands to my head and tried to buck against my face but my hands held her tightly against my mouth, and she came, moaning out loud this time, “Oh, yeah, don’t stop, don’t stop….”

I let her enjoy her orgasm and then slowly released her clit from my sucking lips. As I got to my knees, preparing to position myself to fuck her again, she rolled over on her stomach. “Lick me,” she said daringly, with her face back to me.

She rose to her knees, and I leaned forward. I kissed her buttocks and then moved closer to the dark divide of her ass. I spread her cheeks with my hands and kissed her sphincter and she gasped. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her crack and she put her head down on the bed, sighing, “Yeah, that’s what I like.”

I was trying to accommodate her when she slipped a hand underneath and began rubbing her clit with her fingers. I decided that this was the time, and I moved on my knees into her and held her hips. I slid the tip of my cock into her and sank it to the hilt. She let out a little groan and I went for the gold, pounding into her, pulling her hips against me.

Impulsively I reached one hand down to grab the hair on the back of her head and I pulled tentatively. She rose on one hand, keeping the other on her pussy and I yanked her head back as I thrust in and out as hard as I could. She growled, deep and loud, “Fuck YESSSS!” and I could feel her hand almost slapping at her pussy as I fucked her.

I kept at it until sweat dripped from my chest onto her backside and I could feel the surge of my own climax approaching. When I unleashed my torrent of cum deep inside her, I could feel her contracting on my shaft. She just let out one long moan, “Ohhhhhhhh….” And I could only hope that she came as well when I did.

When I pulled my cock free, she rolled onto her back. I could see my cum oozing from her wet pussy in the flickering candle light. She held out her arms and whispered, “Stay with me.” I lay down beside her and slipped an arm around her. She cuddled against my chest. I don’t know who fell asleep first.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments