Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Runner

13
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Forgive me, ladies, if my story is a bit crude or clumsy. I feel writing about women is much more sensual. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my first time sending a story and your advice and help will be greatly appreciated."

He had been running past her garden now for the last three weeks. She would not normally take any notice of runners, but he seemed different. The river with its bank grassed is often used by runners as they thud along in their effort to get fit. He, however, glides by. His upper body smooth and almost still of movement, his arms naturally in rhythm with his legs. His powerful thighs lifting parallel to the ground and then his leg extends to smoothly propel him forward.

“Goodness,” she asked herself, “How do I know his stride so well?”

Three weeks of watching and focus was the answer, but she did not admit it.

Was it really those strong and muscular thighs, the sway the shorts rode up with each stride, or the thought of what was hidden under them? Was he strong and firm all over, like the muscular body she could see as he ran past?

“Stop it,” she chastised herself, "that is getting dirty."

But why was she out in her garden each day this week, even though he only ran on alternate days? Weeding little and often was her excuse. Today was a run day and she was there in her tee-shirt and shorts waiting, hoe in hand as if she was weeding.

Down the path, she saw him coming smooth and strong, not pounding just gliding. He got near to her garden, which was close to the turn he made into the woods before the climb up the hill. It was then she remembered his bottom. His pert glutes presented themselves to her as he would turn.

They seemed to wink at her as if to say, “Look at this nice bottom.”

Often she would look as he turned and ran into the woods, but this time, he came close, as close as usual, then suddenly, he stopped.

“Have you given up for today?” she shouted over to him.

She did not why she made this outburst, but she was glad she did. He turned, looked at her, and smiled a wonderful warm smile.

“No, I have just broken one of my laces,” he replied.

Then standing on his left foot he lifted his right thigh to parallel straighten his leg out and turned his foot towards her to show the broken lace.

“Wow that takes some strength,” she thought to herself.

Then quick as a flash she said, “I have some spare laces, may I help?”

His smile grew wider and his eyes shone, as he replied, “That would be very kind of you. Thank you. May I come in?”

He was not the tallest of men, just an inch or two taller than her, but his physique was gorgeous and his face quite handsome.

“May I come in?” had a different meaning in Martine's mind.

She opened the small gate at the back of her back garden and let him in. All of a sudden, she could feel a tingling and a little damp between her legs and wanted to let him in there.

“Hello, I am Martine,” as she held out her hand to him.

He took her hand gently yet firmly, “Hi Martine, I am Alex.”

Alex followed Martine into the kitchen where she searched for the laces. She did all she could to show off her slim tight body. Bending over in front of him and letting her short shorts ride up between her buttocks, almost showing her labia. She found them and turned around close to him taking in a deep breath and holding out her pert breasts as if to say grab me. Alex took the laces and stooped down right in front of her as he fitted the new laces and tied his running shoe.

"Think of ways to keep him," and she asked if he would like a drink.

He smiled but refused, telling her he needed to keep running to get his rhythm going. She wanted his rhythm going but in a different way. Then off he went after thanking her with a lingering handshake. Bouncing down her path he jumped over her fence as she stood at her window watching his glutes work hard as he ran.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Feeling the tingling growing more, she popped the button on her shorts and slid her finger over her mound. Her fingertips found her wetness and in no time, she was fingering her hot wet pussy.

“We would all like to get into his pants," Julie said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Shit!” Martine thought. "Julie best not see I am fingering myself," and was glad she had her back to Julie.

“Hi, Julie, put the kettle on,” was all she could think of to distract Julie so she could pull out and zip up.

Julie, on the other hand, had seen her chance and was not going to let it go. She walked up behind Martine standing so close Martine could feel Julie's mound on her right buttock.

“He looks so sexy,” she whispered into Martine's ears then added, “Here, let me help you.”

Julie reached in front of Martine and put her hand over Martine's hand and holding it and moving it to rub Martine’s pussy. Martine froze. With a shock that another woman was touching her there, or was with the pleasure of someone else wanking her? Julie rubbed her harder and faster bringing more excitement to Martine and close to orgasm. Then Julie removed Martine’s hand from her shorts and replaced her own hand and slid a finger into Martine’s vagina. She fingered Martine deep but not rough and finding her clit rubbed it so well she made Martine cum. Just as Martine was cumming, Julie’s left hand held Martine's chin and turned her face to look at Julie's. Then Julie kissed her deep on the lips pushing her tongue into Martine's mouth.

They French kissed deeply while Martine’s orgasm exploded. Yes, orgasms as Julie kept rubbing Martine's clit a good time making her cum several times. Just as Martine was coming back to earth, Julie slid the shorts off and then pushed Martine on top of the kitchen table. Opening her legs, Julie dove between them first kissing Martine’s pussy then licking and sucking her clit. Martine came again trembling with delight as Julie stimulated her clit and taught her a new lustful feeling she had not known before. Pushing Martine's top up over her breasts, Julie fondled her breast feeling and pinching her nipples. Delighted with pleasure Martine pulled the top off and lay back willingly and fully naked.

Julie’s face was now covered in Martine's juice and her mouth full of it. She lifted her head from Martine’s legs and slid up her body then kissed Martine and shared her juice between them. After a few deep kisses enjoyed by both women, Julie stood and took off her blouse and skirt. Then she opened Martine’s fridge and found what she was looking for. She returned to Martine's mouth and more French kissed were shared between them. As they kissed, Julie rubbed the cold cucumber over Martine's mound and between her legs. Then slid it inside Martine’s vagina and fucked her with it.

Julie unfastened her bar and let it fall off. She then offered her breast to Martine’s mouth. Martine accepted one with pleasure and sucked it lustfully. When Julie thought Martine was into this lesbian fun, she stood took her panties off and climbed onto the table. She straddled over Martine’s face then set herself in a sixty-nine position with Martine. Without instruction, encouragement, or dare Martine’s tongue darted into Julie as Julie’s darted into hers. They sixty-nined each other for the best part of an hour, cumming a lot of times until they were exhausted with pleasure.

They showered together and returned to the kitchen for a drink and plotted how to capture and fuck Alex.

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments