Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 8

"An exciting evening is about to begin"

13
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story began with an accident in the office. It has taken some incredible directions but now will change again."

All day I thought about the fundraiser and dinner that night. I knew a lot of the power people in our city but not as well as Brittany did. I was slightly intimidated as I thought about how the night would go. But every time I thought about it I changed my focus to the “something special” she had planned.

I changed into my suit at the office and as planned drove to the Marriott downtown. I pulled into Valet parking just in front of Brittany. She looked absolutely stunning. She wore the classic little black dress, high heels, and perfect accessories. I walked back toward her and was greeted with a kiss on the cheek and a whisper, “We will have fun tonight.” She took my arm and held it as we walked in.

I underestimated the level of respect and honor she had in the city. Almost everyone there spoke to her. She graciously introduced me but gave no information to anyone about the status of our relationship. When she was talking to others or could not hear my conversations, many people told me what a great lady she was. I knew a small number of people there and they were all inquisitive as to how we met. If only they knew.

I had not inquired as to the charity or even the details on the event. But it was a “celebrity auction” where you bid on a “date” with a local celebrity. Obviously, I did not need a date but I thought it would be fun to watch. I checked to make sure Brittany was not one of the celebrities being auctioned. I asked who we were bidding on and she gave me a big smile. There were six local celebrities and the night progressed with a lot of good-natured fun and some future dinner dates.

The final celebrity was Amy. I had known her for several years. Last year we had dated for a few months. She was a local news anchor, early thirties, recently divorced, loved red wine, and drop dead gorgeous. She was petite, cute, killer smile, outgoing personality, perfect blond hair, great body, and had no limits when it came to sex.

Up until this point both Brittany and I had observed the auctions but had not participated. As soon as Amy walked on the stage, I stood up and bid $1,000. Brittany’s mouth dropped open and she shot me one of those looks. Amy knew how to work the room so she walked over to our table, sat down in my lap, and asked, “Is this date for you or Brittany”?

The room erupted in laughter. I glanced at Brittany, with Amy sitting in my lap, and could not determine what she was thinking. I leaned over and said, “Come on Brittany, it’s all for charity.”

I was temporarily rescued when someone at another table bid $1,500. Amy gave me the pouting lip look, and moved over to another table. Brittany leaned over, “What the hell are you doing?”

“Raising money for charity, Dear.” As soon as I said that I felt a hand under the table that grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard it was all I could do not to jump up screaming. But I also got a nice smile.

Several people bid and the price rose to $4,000. I looked at Brittany and could see she was enjoying this but would use it to her advantage against me when needed. Amy came strolling by the table again while she was working the crowd. She stopped in front of Brittany, looked directly at her, and said, “Don’t you think I am worth more than $4,000”?

Before Brittany could answer I stood and bid $5,000. “Sold,” yelled the auctioneer. And in came another squeeze of my balls.

The event ended and we said our final greetings with others. We walked outside and waited at the valet for our cars. As we were waiting Amy also came out. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked Brittany for being a good sport. Brittany smiled, talked to Amy briefly, and as her car came made it clear she would see me at her house. Any and I had a couple of minutes alone and we set up our “charity date.” My car arrived next and I drove away with leaving Amy there with a big smile.

I drove to Brittany’s house. When I entered she was sitting on the kitchen counter with a glass of wine. “Come here you,” and I walked over to her open arms. We kissed and hugged for a few minutes when I stopped for a glass of wine also. As I got my glass, she looked at me and said, “Now upstairs. I have a surprise for you.”.

“No Brittany. I have been understanding, you have taken control of our time for the past two days. But now it is my turn.” She started to say something and I stopped her. “No,” I said. Maybe I have a surprise for you.” Once again, I saw she had trouble giving up control. This would be a long process but I had to show her my strength.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

“Anything you say, Sir”, and she gave me a smart ass look and the finger as she stood up and headed to the bedroom.

I gave her a minute to get upstairs and then I followed. You could tell she wanted to say something but I didn’t let her. I took a chair that was in the corner of the room and moved it near the foot of the bed. I motioned for her to be seated and she did. “I have a surprise for you but I have to get it ready. I will put this blindfold on you so can’t see. Remember if the blindfold comes off the surprise is over.” She nodded ok.

I put two blindfolds on her because it was important she could not see. “It will take me a couple of minutes to get the surprise ready, just be patient. And to make sure you don’t cheat I am also tying your hands. Put them behind your back.” She began to protest but I already had her hands and finished tying them. Once I made sure she was secure I left the room and went downstairs.

Just as planned Amy was waiting in the kitchen. She was wearing the same red dress as she had on at the fundraiser. It was tight and showed her petite body. Her heels added to her appearance and she looked ravishing.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“Hell yes. I have wanted to do Brittany for years.”

We went quietly up the stairs and I told Britany I was back. I sat down on the foot of the bed just in front of Brittany and gave Amy the head nod to start. She was standing behind the chair and she took her hands and started rubbing Brittany’s neck and shoulders. Brittany gave a soft moan and shifted slightly in the chair. Then she took her hands and from behind started to gently caress Brittany’s breasts. This brought more moans from Brittany and she tried to shift in the chair. Amy leaned down and started to nibble on Brittany’s neck and this brought even more moans from Brittany. Between the kisses and hands Brittany was obviously responding.

Amy slowly walked around in front of the chair. Before she turned back toward Brittany, she took her right hand and stroked my cock through my pants. Then she turned back and began rubbing Brittany’s legs. She took her hands and parted her legs and we both saw Brittany was wearing no panties under her dress. Amy ran one hand and then the other toward Brittany’s waiting pussy.

Watching two ladies has always been a favorite fantasy for most men. And I am watching as the cute Amy dropped to her knees in front of Brittany who is blindfolded and thinks it is me. Amy inserted a finger into Brittany’s pussy and the moan was loud and long. While Amy was spending her efforts on Brittany, she was also teasing me. She would occasionally reach one hand back and stroke me. She took her finger out of Brittany and put it in my mouth to taste.

Brittany was still fully dressed at this time. I stood up and whispered in Brittany’s ear that I was unzipping her little black dress. The zipper was in the front and it easily fell open giving a clear view of her black bra and nothing else. As I stepped back Amy spread Brittany’s legs more and moved her head in between her legs. Brittany arched her back and struggled some with her hands but gave complete access to her pussy. I don’t know if either Amy or Brittany had been with another lady before, but Amy’s licking and Brittany’s moans and movement indicated both were enjoying. Amy wasted no time in bringing Brittany to her first orgasm. As soon as she did Amy stood up and turned to me giving me a deep kiss. I could taste Brittany’s sweet pussy juices on Amy’s tongue and I thought I might cum before we started.

As Brittany relaxed from her orgasm she said, “When do I get my surprise?”

“In just a minute.” I moved back behind her again and untied her hands. “Keep the blindfold on until I tell you to take it off.” In the meantime, Amy had removed her dress and bra. She was just in front of Brittany with nothing on but her high heels. She dropped down to her knees again and put her tongue back in Brittany’s pussy.

I moved back to the foot of the bed and sat down. Just watching this was an incredible turn-on and my cock was fully erect in my pants. “You can take your blindfold off and see your surprise.”

Amy stayed with her tongue glued to Brittany’s pussy when the blindfold came off. “What the fuck?”

“Surprise,” I said.

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments