Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man That Turned Me Into a Slut

"Mature man turns young girl into a slut"

84
33 Comments 33
38.2k Views 38.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
My first experience with sex happened in the back seat of my boyfriend's car when I was a senior in high school. We had started making out and my boyfriend was feeling my breasts. In no time at all, he came in his pants. He and I tried again on our next date and this time he managed to penetrate me with his tiny dick but, again, he came very quickly. It was not very satisfying for me. I had a few other dates with young guys that had pretty much the same results.

A few weeks after my last date, I met a guy named Bill from down the street. He was very handsome man with a nice deep voice and a well-toned muscular body. Bill was about twice my age. He played it very cautious with me, occasionally making slight sexual suggestions but nothing serious.

One day Bill asked me if I would attend a rock concert with him. Despite the age difference, I agreed to go. He showed up in a nice car, a Lexus I think, wearing a dress shirt, tie and loose fitting dress pants. At the concert, I saw a couple of my friends and it was obvious that they were scoffing at me for going out with a man twice my age. I did not care; he was polite, handsome, and not at all forward. When Bill drove me home, he walked me to the door and gave me a very light kiss on the lips, then asked if I would like to watch the sunset at his cabin on the lake. Naturally, I accepted the invitation.

The next evening, Bill was wearing a nice dress shirt but no tie when he picked me up. We drove out to the nearby lake where his cabin was located. At his cabin, we sat on the couch, sipped wine, and watched the sun set over the lake. As the sun set, we began making out.

Things progressed and Bill asked if he could remove my bra. I was surprised by his politeness. None of my previous lovers had ever asked permission before. Upon removing my bra, he told me that he had never seen such full, rounded, perky boobs before. He then proceeded to caress my boobs and kiss my nipples in a very sensual way. It felt so fucking good, my head was spinning.

The thing that will always stand out in my mind about that night is the size of Bill's cock. It was huge and hard as a rock; very fat with a couple of blood vessels that stood out prominently. The head of Bill's cock had a definite mushroom shape and was quite a bit larger than the shaft. His cock was awesome and he knew how to use it. Using that cock, Bill gave me orgasm after orgasm. When he finally climaxed, the feeling of that huge cock pulsing and jerking inside my pussy sent me into orbit, then his cum shot deep inside of me. It was wonderful, far better than with the guys my own age that I had been with previously.

A week later we were driving to the cabin again. This time he was wearing a sport shirt and slacks. I could see the clearly defined outline of his cock so I was pretty sure that he was not wearing any underwear. I told him what an awesome lover he was and that I really liked his big cock. Bill took my hand and placed it squarely on the head of his huge penis.

He said, “I want you to experience what it is like to suck a cock.”

I had seen cock sucking in some porn videos but had never done it. Bill was a wonderful teacher, teaching me to tease, lick, and suck his huge cock. When he climaxed, it felt so good as he moaned in ecstasy and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth.

He then instructed me to not to spit it out; he wanted me to learn to enjoy the feeling and taste of his cum. I kept most of it in my mouth and gave Bill a very deep wet kiss. That kiss must have made him very hot because in a few minutes he was rock hard again and we fucked like animals. He gave me orgasm after orgasm.

As we lay there in a pool of sweat, Bill said, "Sally, next time I want you to take my cock down that hot fucking little throat of yours.”

I was stunned by his language, but soon I realized that it was really turning me on. He then gave me an article and a couple of videos on how to deep throat a man and told me to practice. I was really pleased with how I had satisfied Bill and it made me want to please him even more. Very soon, I would get my chance.

I had noticed that each time we met, Bill dressed a little more provocatively and I decided that I could play that game as well. I went shopping and bought an extreme push-up bra; one that barely covered my nipples and pushed my boobs up like two big melons. To go over it, I found a very low-cut cashmere sweater, which barely covered the bra. I finished the outfit with a pair of tight fitting stretch pants. When I tried my new outfit on, I looked down at my boobs and thought, “Wow, they are really out there.”

That evening Bill came to the door to pick me up. I could see through the window that this time he was wearing very tight spandex pants that showed off everything. I was kind of expecting him to wear something pretty provocative. When I opened the door and Bill saw my outfit he was stunned.

“Sally you look like a fucking whore and that is exactly how I want you to look,” he said after staring silently at my boobs for a moment, “You are becoming a real slut.”

As we walked he put his arm around my waist, then quickly dropped his hand down to my ass where it lingered.

SachaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SachaJez

I could see that his cock was getting harder and harder by the minute. It stood out, making a nice big bulge in his pants. My eyes fixated on that enormous mushroom head on his cock, and I tried to imagine what it would be like sliding down my throat.

Bill, as if reading my mind, asked, “Are you ready to take my cock down your fucking throat?”

“I have spent a lot of time practicing and I will try my best,” I said, “but it is so fucking big.”

He just smiled and said, “I will take it easy on you this time.”

And Bill did take it easy as little by little, and very gently, I took him down. The head of his cock was deep in my throat. He held my head and began fucking my throat. The huge cock began to pulse and surge. Bill erupted, delivering a huge load of cum down my throat. It felt awesome. His cum was dripping out of my mouth and on to my boobs. With my mouth still full of cum, I gave him a very deep wet kiss. That really seemed to turn him on and in no time, he was hard again and, as always, we fucked like mad.

The next time I saw him he handed me some clothes to wear for our next date. It was a sheer, very low-cut blouse, and a short, black leather skirt that barely covered my ass.

“Wear these, no panties, no bra,” Bill commanded, “I want you to dress like the fucking slut that you are. By the way, I’m going to fuck you in the ass!”

The next time he came to pick me up, I was wearing the outfit he gave me. The skirt was about two inches short of covering my ass.

I said to him, “Bill, my skirt and your pants do not leave much to the imagination.”

“I have noticed that you like to show off as much as I do,” Bill replied a grin.

A few weeks earlier he had asked for permission to remove my bra, now he is telling me what to wear and calling me a slut. Funny thing is, I could not get enough of this guy. I loved being told what to do, I loved how forward he was, and most of all, I loved that huge cock!

Bill took me to a beautiful room in a luxury hotel. In no time, we were lying on the bed with my blouse undone. Bill’s hand was under my skirt playing with my pussy and ass; his mouth was on my tits. I massaged the huge bulge in his pants, wondering how it would fit in my tight back opening. He wanted it, though, and I trusted him to make it good for me.

Undoing his tight pants, I got his cock out. I wasted no time getting it into my mouth. Soon, that big mushroom head was in my throat again as his big cock swelled and hardened in my mouth.

“Ready for me to take your ass, slut?” Bill finally said, pulling his cock free.

It glistened with my saliva.

“Yes, Bill,” I said with excitement, “Take me.”

And so he did. I got on all fours and he pulled the tiny skirt up to my waist. First he used some lube on his finger to gently explore my anus. A second digit soon joined, opening me up even more and applying more lube.

“Can you handle three?” he asked, “Because then I’ll know you can take me.”

“Try,” I said, feeling used to having my ass penetrated.

The third finger seemed to be my limit, but I took it. The fingers disappeared and then I felt that huge mushroom head at the tight little opening. Lubed and prepared, I felt nothing but pleasure as Bill slowly entered my ass. As he fucked my ass, his hand was on my pussy, working my aroused clit. We both came hard, his cock pulsing in my ass as he filled it with his cream while my pussy was on fire from the work of his fingers.

At the end of the night, Bill said, “I have a plan for this weekend. A date night on Friday then spend the rest of the weekend at the cabin. There’s so much more I can teach you there about being my slut.”

I happily agreed, getting wet at the mere thought, and then Bill drove me home.

As the weekend approached, I went shopping for a new slutty outfit to wear. I found a little red dress that was perfect. The skirt was tight and almost as short as the one he gave me, while the low-cut top left little to the imagination, especially if I went braless. It would be perfect, even if I probably wouldn’t be wearing it for long.

On Friday night, Bill called as he left his workplace to let me know he was on the way. I had already showered, so I put on the dress and some new pumps and waited eagerly. He never arrived. After half an hour, I called his place but got no answer. I tensed up, suddenly afraid that either something had gone wrong or he had changed his mind. I tried the number again after another half hour. I had no other contact information for Bill, so I didn’t know what else to do.

It was almost midnight when I finally found out what happened through the news. Bill had rolled his Lexus on the way to my place. They had pronounced him dead at the scene. In tears, I changed out of the dress into my pajamas and dove into bed, where I cried the night away.

I will never forget Bill. He was my first real lover and my teacher at that. I guess that is why I prefer mature, well-endowed men with a very high sex drive. I want a man like Bill that knows what he wants and treats me like the cock-loving slut that he made me.
Published 
Written by Sallytheslut2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments