Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mailbox: Part 2

"The seduction by a neighborhood MILF develops. Please read The Mailbox first"

18
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Her eyes darted about the family room as she twirled her body like a teenage girl before letting herself fall backwards onto the couch. For the moment, she simply lay there. Tenderly, she caressed her breasts through the fabric, mellowing in her thoughts. Her face lit up with a provocative smile. Eyes closed, she nearly fell asleep as she reflected, her forty-something form completely relaxed and half-sprawled across the sofa. Visions of Kenny standing behind the lawnmower burned through her mind, his innocent groin pressing against the handlebar.

What was she thinking? If these were merely precariously naughty thoughts she was having, they certainly bordered on ones that were downright forbidden! Yet they persisted. Her eyes rolled in her head as she roamed over the vivid image of his developed chest and down to those tight abdominal muscles. So sexy!

Her daydream continued as her hands subconsciously loosened the closure of her jeans and unzipped the fly, peeling back each flap to gain the access she needed. “It’s just a fantasy,girl,” she told herself. Yet, before accepting the rationalization, she imagined the sight of a slender, long, youthful penis hanging in front of his toned torso. He looked so strong and virile! "How could she?" she objected. 

Momentarily ignoring her guilt, she continued her fantasy by reminding herself that she was alone, yet so incredibly horny! Her fingers worked their way under the silky waistband of her panties, rustling the soft growth of hair that covered her mound. Extending her hand, Leigh worked her fingers into place, burrowing towards the hot pool of seeping fluids that coated the swelling lips of her burning vagina. Grappling with herself, the first two fingers of her right hand formed a closed “V”, then spread to expose her target.

She inhaled deeply, catching the strong but familiar scent of her own secretions. It worked to drive her mind deeper into her developing fantasy. Her breathing masked the sound of her body squirming into the perfect position, her hands pushing her jeans further down her thighs, the sensual feel of only the thin, sheer material of her panties between the cheeks of her ass and the velvety sofa cushion.

“Oh my God!” her body, vocalizing the increasing pleasure as she worked her fingers deeper into her feminine cavern, coating each with her sticky mucous as she dug. Desperately, she searched for the spot the would inch her to the next level... pausing only long enough to hastily cast her panties aside with a swift kick of her foot. Stretched out on her back, she allowed herself to ignore social mores as she resumed violating herself.

Tucked slightly inside her moist gash, the tips of her fingers expanded to spread herself open, as she imagined the swollen tip of young Kenny’s inexperienced cock pushing just far enough in to fill her trembling void! “That’s it, honey... guide your pole towards me...”, she mumbled. “Yes! Right there,baby...That’s IT! Stick it in right there!! Give Mrs. J. that raging hard, teenage penis of yours! Put it in... put it...YES!..in right there, Kenny! Ooohhh!...Thata boy!”  Leigh knew that what she was allowing herself to visualize was wrong, but she was powerless over her desire. She knew it was wrong with every squirm of her body, still, she loved it! She couldn’t stop herself!

Clearly, she envisioned the expression on Kenny’s face as he drove his exuberant manhood into her tight snatch. Then, shifting her eyes down in between them, the vivid sight of the purple-hued, bulbous end of his stiff erection pulling out of her body before awkwardly prodding its way back to accept the open invitation of her spread muff.

In short order, the living room filled with the scent of Leigh’s overly-stimulated cunt. Her juices coated her thighs, glistening as she arched her back; furiously pumping her hand into her body, she strained against herself to trigger a shuttering, orgasmic release! The feeling was unimaginable! Her body convulsed uncontrollably through a series of mind-numbing waves before the cheeks of her ass, damp with excitement, finally fell back onto the couch. Her body wilted in place. A grin overtook her face as she closed her eyes and basked in the after-glow of her amazing fantasy. Mercifully, her mind went blank and faded to dark.

The tap on the front door was so light it could barely be heard. Turning the knob, Kenny wedged open the door, peeking in sheepishly as he entered. As he stepped into the foyer he instantly froze! His stunned eyes were parlyzed upon the sight of Mrs. J. asleep, sprawled on the couch, naked from her belly button down.

Leigh startled, as if feeling his presence, and Kenny, completely aghast, could not break his stare. His eyes locked straight ahead at the sight of a gaping, mature pussy, obscured only partially by her abundance of darkish brown pubic hair. It felt to Leigh like an endless minute that she remained spread eagle and on display for the gawking teenage boy! She jumped to a seated position, scrambling franticly on the sofa to cover her stark-naked waist from his unanticipated intrusion.

Kenny’s eyes shot naturally wide. His mouth dropped open ponderously at the sight of her exposed womanhood. Her private area looked so incredibly sensual, so hairy, glistening and matted. The unforgettable image dizzied his mind. “OH! I’m so sorry, Mrs. J...”, his words trailed off, but his youthful body responded without hesitation as the blood drained from his face and rushed towards his groin.

“Kenny! Oh my God! I wasn... I wasn’t ex...

ClassybutNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClassybutNaughty

expecting...” her voice trembled, unable to complete her sentence. Leigh's eyes shot directly to the bulge that had quickly developed within the confines of teen’s shorts.

They both stayed motionless; speechless in the moment until the boy managed break the silence, apologetically. “I’m sorry....it’s just that...that you said for me to come in the front door when I was finished. I’m SO sorry...I...I swear I knocked!” 

Managing to gain a semblance of composure, she attempted to rectify the utter awkwardness in the room. “It’s okay, Kenny...I just didn’t hear you... I guess it’s....” searching in vain for the words that would allow her to save face.

The young man’s eyes cast downwards toward the floor. Seeing this, Leigh opportunitically refocused her gaze on his now-undeniably male excitement. By all indications, Kenny had enjoyed plenty of what she had to offer, if only briefly. She couldn’t help but find the barely veiled physiological response of his teenage body fabulously enticing. The outline of his young  penis pressed, engorged and unquenched, against the confines of his cut-offs. 

The sweat of his outdoor labor was still present in his mussed hair; his bare chest even more muscular than it had appeared to her in the backyard. Leigh’s pussy coursed to life beneath the cover of her crossed palms. Her nipples hardened without need of further provocation as she drank in the sight of his nubile male body.

“Well...” breaking the deafening silence, “...you may have seen your Mom naked, but I’m not your Mom, Kenny, so it would be polite for you to turn around and face the corner, so I can go get something to cover myself”.

Quite embarrassed, Kenny turned around and faced the wall behind him, never looking up as she spoke. As the sounds of her bare feet bounded out of the room, he channeled his thoughts on the sight of her hairy dark bush, the image burned on his retina. The image fueled the intensity of the erection that continued to burn unabated in his shorts. For a second, he thought about bolting out the front door, but, he had been instructed to stay put, so he did just that.

Leigh returned to the room wrapped in a soft white robe, cinched at the waist. She walked to the couch, sat on the edge and instructed the young man to turn around. “Kenny, I don’t understand how you thought you could just walk in here and gawk at me like that...” pretending as if she hadn’t given him permission.

“But...” he tried to offer up as a weak objection before she him cut off.

“Kenny, I don’t know what to do. Something tells me I should call your mother and tell her what has happened.” Leigh paused briefly before demanding, “Come over here and sit down!” 

Sheepishly, he walked over and took a seat on the couch, leaving a cushion between them. “Please... please don’t call my mom,” he pleaded. Leigh sat silent, just staring at him for what seemed to the teenager like an eternity. His thoughts spun out of control as he waited for something to break the stillness.

“Tell me what you saw, Kenny." 

He paused before answering in a solemn tone, “I... I saw you... naked”.

“Did you like what you saw? You did, didn’t you? Tell me exactly; what did you see?” 

His face developed an extreme blush, his eyes looking away as he stammered to answer. “Uhmm, I... I saw your vagina, and... just that it was covered with hair.” 

Leigh prodded him to continue, “Was it dry, Kenny? Did it look like it was dried out to you? You certainly seemed to be staring at it.” 

The boy wasn’t quite certain if her query was rhetorical, but she never broke eye contact with him, and after a brief pause he decided that she expected an answer. “Mrs J., continuing bashfully, "...it looked very wet. I saw what looked like droplets in your pubic hair and... and your vagina was so red."  He desperately hoped that would suffice.

However, Leigh had backed the teen into an emotional corner and she enjoyed watching him, completely unsettled as he sat beside her. “Stand up, Kenny! Stand up and let me tell you a secret.” As he stood, she rose up behind him and stepped closely into his back. Her arms moved slowly and undetected around his waist as she lifted her head to within whispering distance of this right ear.

Gently, she caressed his stomach as she quietly spoke to him, “I had been masturbating, Kenny. Just moments before you came barging in I had been rubbing my hot pussy with my fingers, dipping them into my aching vagina and smearing my clitoris with its juices.” She paused, deftly blowing her hot breath on his earlobe.

Kenny’s hard-on had return with a vengence inside his shorts, in what seemed to him like an instant! The teenage boy feared that if he moved, his secret would be disclosed, and surely Mrs. J. wouldn't keep that a secret! He stood perfectly still as this neighborhood soccer mom continued to graze his midsection with her hands.

Suddenly, his thoughts were abruptly interrupted. “I’ll bet you like to masturbate too, don’t you? I’ll bet when you’re all by yourself that you like to close your eyes and pretend your with a girl, don’t you, honey?”

Kenny was paralyzed. He wasn't sure how, or even if, he should respond. Subconsciously, he began to recall how he had feverishly stroked his dick just last night. He visualized how much cum he had pumped onto his chest and belly, yet he dare not disclose that to her, he thought!

“I’ll make you a deal,” her whisper continued, “I won’t call your mom...” Her words hit him like a not-guilty verdict. “BUT,” 
the boy stiffened again, “I think it’s only fair; you saw me naked, so I think I should see you naked.... don’t you agree?” 

Kenny hesitated while attempting to comprehend her proposal. Leigh did not.

 

Published 
Written by BeachCritter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments