Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loss Of Innocence

"Growing up with my favorite aunty"

0
0 Comments 0
895 Views 895
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was a rather cute and shy kid as far as I can remember. I was the darling of my aunties and cousins. I had grown up away from my parents; they had jobs abroad and hence I was put in boarding school. My dad was a big shot scientist and my mom wanted to follow his success, so my upbringing was with my uncles and aunties, and for my holidays I was invariability sent to my relatives, where there were kids my age and I had a happy memory of my childhood.

Most of the time, I spent my holidays at my mother’s ancestral home, when my granny was alive. My sexual awakening started at this time when I was sixteen years or over, my mum’s brother had got married and just had their first child, and I came to stay around this time at the ancestral home. I was innocent and already in awe of my new aunty; she was really big-hipped and with the first child, her breasts were always big and fluffy. What is it with an aunty that makes you have a crush on them? 

For with her, I had a crush like a puppy, I was at her call and beck every minute, twenty-four hours a day, part of it was she was pretty and I had just started getting attracted to the opposite sex at around that age.

Since my uncle left early in the morning for work, I was left following my aunt and her newborn child, and my aunt was giving me more and more responsibilities as the days went on, like playing with her baby and even letting me take him around in our garden alone and I was enjoying this.

I felt that with these responsibilities I was getting into her good books. Needless to say, I had often seen her breastfeeding her child now and then. She did not cover her breasts so much and I used to get jealous whenever she put the young one to suckle. In the afternoons, usually, we had a light siesta, the hot sun outside and the cool, shady room inside was an oasis in the hot summer.

I usually had a separate room to sleep at night, but for siesta, I could come to my auntie's bedroom. She usually put me on one side of her and on the other side her baby. Usually, she fed the baby, sang a lullaby, and then closed her eyes for an hour or two.

One particular day, after feeding her baby and putting him to sleep, she turned over. I was on my side and noticed that the top of her blouse was not buttoned up, her breasts were big and balloon-shaped with a drop of milk wetting her blouse and now they were literally peeping out of her blouse. I was so drawn by the sight of her nice smooth skin of her breasts, creamy and white like vanilla ice cream, with her areoles a dark shade of pink peeking out of the top a bit.

This first image of a nice full breast has made me a tit man to this day, but then you realize later that small events in your life will have a profound effect on you afterward. Anyway, I was too young to realize this fascination with breasts started at this point in my life with siestas and breastfeeding.

Needless to say, after this I was always looking forward to holidays or weekends spent at her place. Also, I had started masturbating by this time. Soon a year or so had gone, and her baby had started daycare,  she was then alone at home. Once during a visit, my aunt caught me with a women's magazine and she asked me if I had torn the page containing a bra advertisement, I denied it and turned red, that day there was guilt all over my face and I guess she knew the answer before she asked.

In those days, there was no internet, the only way a teenage boy got some hands on some nudity were magazine's with advertisements of lingerie or another scantily clad woman. A few days later, as she was getting ready to wash the clothes, she came to me, "Now hand me your clothes, you don't seem to change your clothes at all," she said.

SnezhanaRels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnezhanaRels

I replied, "I am waiting for the ones already in the laundry basket to come back."

She said, "Well, I will give you my husband’s t-shirt."

As I waited for her to go, she said, "Come on I don't have all day, I will turn around now, change now!"

I literally changed as fast as I could and got into my uncle's t-shirt which came to little over my knee, then she did a funny thing! 

She pulled her top off and got into one of her husband’s t-shirt's also and boy, what breasts she had! I could not help but ogle at those wonderful lovely breasts held in light blue bra size DD! To this day, I can picture this moment, when the breasts were jiggling in that t-shirts, with a lovely hard push of the nipples against the satin cloth material.

I was in a real state of shock, excited to see her walk around in just a big t-shirt and underwear, soon my cock had a hard-on, I took this chance to go to the loo and have a whack. As I was getting into the rhythm of beating my meat, I heard a loud bang and then my name being called. I ran out with my cock in half-mast or as much as dignity would allow me to leave the toilet with a hard-on, and saw my auntie lying on the floor.

She had slipped in the bathroom and had soap water all over her, I pulled her up and she got up with my help and then leaned on me, I took her to the bedroom, she had twisted her legs, and her clothes were wet. As she lay on the bed, she asked me to see if there was another t-shirt in the cupboard, she took off the one she had on and then looking at herself said, “Oh, I need a bra, can you get me a new one?"

As I looked at her bra collection in the cupboard, my cock was at full mast again, I chose a light pink bra with laces for her and went to give it to her, she had by then untied the bra and was wiped her breasts, and looked up at me. "Oh! You have seen breasts before, haven't you?"

I was totally speechless, I did not know if I should answer the truth or boast. "But what is that I see between your legs?" she continued. "Come here sit next to your aunt," she ordered.

I did that, then she slowly and lightly touched my bulge. I was surprised and moaned, "Uugh... uugh."

"Oh....you like that, do you?" she said. "Now let me see what more you like!" she carried on, saying this.

She released my cock out of its hiding place and what a display it was, all nine inches of it was up with a pre-cum at the tip. She then massaged it up and down and I was soon touching her breasts and then she said, "I want to see how it works as well."

I was almost screaming with pleasure by then, I wanted to see her more so I started to pull at her breasts, but then she was a big woman and she just laughed! “You are in a hurry, wait, wait, there is no need to hurry, enjoy this first,” she said.

Her motions on my dick were getting faster. In between she spit on it to make it smooth, all the time her breasts were also jiggling from side to side as her hand went up and down, those pink areoles were turning a lovingly dark purple and I could just see them standing up, I could envision them as big mangos, I could also feel the pressure building up. "Oh, Oh, I am going to come," I moaned

Soon I came, all so soon, the milky spurts hitting her on her navel, all too soon!

 

 To be continued.....

Published 
Written by Ronnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors