Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Heatwave - Chapter Two

"Desire takes flame at the dinner table."

8
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Rachel rifled through her closet trying to find the perfect outfit for her date that night. She tried on some nice jeans but they didn't fit any more. She tried on a skirt but she usually used it for clubs so it was a bit short for a nice restaurant. Finally, she pulled out a red dress she’d bought a while back but hadn't had the opportunity to wear yet. It was a tight number that fell asymmetrical at the knees to give a peek of her upper legs. The back was lacy to give a hinting glance of her smooth skin. She slipped it on, finishing the look with high black heels with red soles and a black clutch. Right on time there was a knock on the door.

She opened the door to see Sam looking incredible in a white shirt and jeans. She looked up into his face and the heat in his eyes was blazing. His gaze scoured over her like he didn't want to miss anything.

“Do we have to go to dinner?” he growled.

She giggled at his forwardness, “Yes Sam! I'm hungry, come on.” She tried to move out the doorway but he didn't move. As she was closer now he gripped her hip in his hand and pulled her closer so her body pressed against his. She gasped and her hands, out of instinct gripped his shirt. The smiley guy she had met in the cafe was gone, in his place was this dangerous man filled with raging lust.

She trembled with desire, not daring to move. He reached out slowly and closed the door behind them. With a sudden force he pressed her up against the door and his hand moved up rapidly so he could curl his fingers into her hair. His face was so close to hers and their breathing was frantic despite the fact they hadn't touched.

It was then she felt his hardness pressing against her. A soft intake of breath came from her mouth at this realisation and it broke the silence and his resolve. He dove in capturing her mouth with his own, pressing her harder against the door. His full lips were soft, but conquering, and her body heated as the kiss went on. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth nibbling on it gently and she groaned in pleasure. This fired him up even more and he lifted her up clutching her ass and squeezing. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and ground into him.

His mouth proceeded to move down her neck with open mouthed kisses sucking and licking as he went. Her head fell back and she whispered his name helplessly, completely at his will. He bit down on her shoulder and she moaned loudly her pussy growing wet immediately. It was then she realised where they were. She was pressed against her door for the whole neighbourhood to see and she was moaning loud enough to draw attention.

“Sam, we have to stop.” She pressed against his shoulders pathetically. He continued, licking on a sensitive spot behind her ear. She groaned again but didn't give up. “Come on Sam, everyone can see we have to stop.”

He looked up in a daze his eyes half lidded. “Let’s go inside then.”

“No!” She chuckled at his persistence. “Everything is happening at once. We should slow down.”

“Slow is boring,” he grumbled, but lowered her to the ground in acceptance.

“Let’s eat first at least.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” he grinned wickedly, then linked arms with her as they made their way to his car.

* * *

When in the car she fixed her ruffled hair and tried to calm her racing heart. It made a difference that Sam seemed to be affected the same way. His hands were clutching the steering wheel the way he’d clutched her hair just moments ago. This thought heated her body again and her mind filled with images of other scenarios in which he could pull her hair.

Soon they had pulled up to a popular Italian restaurant. They sat in their seats for a second before Sam breathed out heavily. “Right, let's do this.” His mouth curved into the wonderful, kind smile she had first seen at lunch and she knew they could make it through the restaurant without incident.

As the night continued Rachel lost track of the times she had laughed till tears came from her eyes. Sam was the right mix of mature and silly which Rachel found perfect.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

The food was delicious and when the waitress took their plates it was without question that they would stay for drinks and perhaps dessert if they could fit it in.

As the waitress returned with the drinks she asked politely if they could move over to the bar area to make room for dining customers. They were happy to do so as the bar had a relaxing atmosphere. Sam paid and promised she could treat him the next time. She smiled gleefully at the idea of a second date. They stood up and Rachel explained she would use the bathroom before they proceeded to the bar. As she went to leave Sam grasped her wrist and leaned into her to whisper.

“While you’re in there I want you to take off your panties.”

She gasped, “what?”

“Don’t question me, just do it. And to prove it, I want you to pass them over when you get back.”

She blushed but instead of protesting she scurried to the bathroom.

Whilst in the stall she pulled off her knickers and flushed as she saw they were already soaked. He would know how much he turned her on immediately. She took a deep breath, pushing them into her clutch to hide them for now, before freshening up and exiting. Sam sat at the bar and she was struck once again at how attractive this man was. She couldn't believe he lusted after her on the level he did.

He caught her eye and the corner of his mouth lifted giving him a mischievous appearance. She knew exactly what he was thinking. She strutted over and sat beside him, she reached discreetly into her clutch bag and passed her panties to him. His eyebrows raised and she knew he'd immediately noticed their dampness. He put them into his pocket then, without removing his gaze from hers, he lifted his fingers and sucked her juices off his fingers as if he had lingering sauce from his meal on the tips.

Her nipples tightened and she bit her lip staring at his mouth. She was horrified that now there wasn't anything to soak up her pussy juices and she just had to clutch her thighs together. To her astonishment Sam then went back to asking about her job. This man had gone from trying to skip out on dinner to teasing her. She answered him refusing to back down and for the rest of the conversation she squirmed at her chair.

When they finished their third glasses they ordered soft drinks so as to stave off hangovers in the morning. However Rachel still felt giddy and had proceeded to rub against her stool gently so as to create pressure on her clitoris. She was sure Sam had noticed and was continuing to tease her for his own power gain. But she refused to beg; he would be the first to give in.

This was until he leaned forward as if struggling to hear her and his hand moved to her knee. As she talked he traced delicate tickling circles on her knee, distracting her. The frustrating thing was, he was still listening and gave intelligent responses, whilst she was left stammering.

His fingers then slowly moved up as she talked, further and further up her thigh. She looked around in shock, but everyone was invested in their own conversation and if she was honest they were perched closely on their stools so no one could see his hand unless they stared closely.

As she continued to speak her voice grew higher and she repeatedly stumbled over her words, until halfway through she stopped and shook her head. His hand was under her dress at this point and was tracing a circle into her inner thigh near the wet heat of her pussy. The anticipation was killing her.

“Fine! You win!” She growled at him. He smirked and raked his nails down her thigh to the knee making her moan helplessly.

“What do I win?” He smirked cheekily.

“How about I show you at mine.” That got him to move, he jumped up and linked their hands together, pulling them to the exit.

As they arrived at the car he opened her door to guide her in. Instead of closing the door he leaned in capturing her chin and pressed his lips fiercely against hers then stepped away slamming the door. He ran around and got into the driver’s seat. He finally spoke since leaving the restaurant.

“What took you so long!”

Published 
Written by AbiGreenEyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments