Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Crimson Void

23
26 Comments 26
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I still remember the first time I felt her warm breath against my skin; it's soft bait sent shivers cascading down my spine. Since that very first time I have been trying to find that feeling again, longing for it, starved for it. Never finding it.

I often found myself deep in thought in my thinking space. To most, it was simply an old dingy warehouse deep in the damages of age, but something about its decay comforted me, calmed me, but I didn't understand why.  It was a typical cold and damp November when I truly became lost, finding my obsession.

I first saw her dancing in the rain. It was outside a pub downtown and at first, I thought her to be merely just a drunken patron who had wandered out the doors of the public house inadvertently.

The more I watched her, the more I couldn't take my eyes off of her - she was hypnotic. I was mesmerized by the rhythm which seemed to control her, fast and slow at the same time. Slightly off tempo and yet somehow timeless. Shifting with the drops of rain pelting her from the heavens, shaking her through with booms from the storm clouds above.

 Why was she dancing? Writhing, twirling out here in the rain. What was her purpose? Did dancing make her happy, or was she simply insane? Questions filled my mind without hope of an answer for them. Strange.

 I didn't have the nerve to talk to her then, but every night after I left the pub I would take the time to observe her - she wasn't always dancing though. Sometimes she just stood still staring at seemingly nothing, or possibly in deep observation of something only she herself could see. Crazy. She certainly had to be.

Definitely a nut, a loon. Some poor girl burned her mind out and now out here every night mad-as-a-hatter. Though. If she was crazy what did that make me? Watching her. Staring from afar lusting for her gentle curves. Obsessing about her.

 She built a mystery for me, which my curious nature couldn't resist to attempt to solve.

 It was one night about a month or so into my lust, when I stepped outside the pub into a dimly lit street and didn't see her. I felt my heart sink. Where was she? I looked around in all the shadows and corners of the alleyways. While searching, I found a diverse throng of riffraff and miscreants. Delving deeper into the cities womb the howls of crack heads and junkies fused to become a scornful dirge to guide the way of lost souls.

 I felt confused, mixed up, had I only dreamed her? She certainly seemed mythical enough that I could have. Maybe I had completely snapped and I was just sitting staring lustfully at a wall every night in the psych ward.

No! The dancing girl was real and I would find her no matter what it took, or how long it took to do so.  As fate would have it, It didn't take long; however, before she found me.  It was as I found myself nearing the back of the alley, when I felt a sudden draught, a gentle breath which changed into a whisper. "Something tells me that you're looking for me."

I felt her breath come warm against my neck, the hairs rising as they reacted. I could have died on the spot, my heart leaping into my throat. I gulped.

 "Yes, I was. But, I must ask, how did you know?" I spoke, my curiosity quickly replacing my fear.

She never answered, and it never mattered. I turned around and looked into the pools of her eyes for the first time. They were dark. Almost haunted, and there was something deep I would never be able to read that lay within them, teasing at the edges of my mind.

 I don't know how long I stared. It felt like the labor of a thousand ages slowly passing, but it could have been only minutes, the two feelings chased each other until they became one.

I took in all of her, as if really seeing her for the first time. Her hair was long, glistening, and as black as the night, her lips were a crimson red, more perfectly shaped in a supple fullness than any I had ever seen. She was the perfect height and weight. And her breasts. My God!  I could only guess were massive because I dared to steal a glance just long enough to not fall into infinity. Their gentle curves so pronounced they forced my eyes to trace their seams. By all means, they were undoubtedly impressive.

 As she breathed they were almost spilling out of her tight and rather low cut corset, I had to stare, and infinity did try to court me then. Time seemed to drift in and out, and occasionally just stop that night, lost to the trance of the falling sand as it slipped through the glass.

We danced together under smog and fog. Even now as I recall it's impossible to count the moans, or the climaxes that came in wave after wave, to even describe to you the feeling written on my heart because no mere word would ever describe the depths of a world unknown. I was left with nothing save my memories and the bite of her love on my heart.

Despite my knowledge that this feeling could never be bottled and kept, I still found myself looking for it time and time again, but she never returned. I found myself then, looking for her. Checking the bars, the pubs. The alleyways. Hooked like a junkie.

 I won't go into all the women. Honestly, I doubt if I could. Not all of their chapters in my life are really worth remembering.

 Isabelle was next, probably the most memorable after my dancing girl.  It was another late night, I was in a new club, trying to figure out just how the scene worked. The flashing lights, they cut into my soul and made me ill.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

Trapped in a sea of faces, but none of them her. None were my Dark Maiden, my dancing girl. I was about to leave and call it a night, when a tall stately brunette walked my way, She was fit and gorgeous,

"Where are you going, handsome? Why don't you stay to dance?" she cooed.

"I'm honestly, not the best dancer," I admitted. "I'm sure to disappoint."

Without any further hesitation, she took my arm leading me back onto the crowded dance floor.

We danced, and twirled, her breasts occasionally pressed against me, which took my breath away each time. Her body was warm to the touch, and everything around us began to feel magnetic. The lights and colours swirled in vivid precision, and for a moment I felt an intoxication come over me.

 After the seemingly endless dance, We ended up leaving together, I took her to my place. We hadn't even made it into the doorway when we began to kiss again, long slow deep kisses. That gradually grew more passionate and wetter. Her saliva mixed with mine, our tongues flicked together with a hunger. We stumbled in, our clothes instantly turning into a messy pile on the floor to be dealt with later.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said in a hushed lust filled tone, "I'm never this attracted to men, much less one I just met."

I pulled her to me again, and kissed her hard, partly to shut her up and partly because, in this moment, I couldn't get enough of her. Our tongues twirled and danced together, she pressed her breasts to my bare chest our nipples rubbing together and hardening instantly

I felt a shiver run through my body, and my cock had begun to grow with excitement, God she was gorgeous! I pressed my shaft against her leg, showing her my need and causing her skin to glisten with my precum. She moaned into my mouth, as I began forcing her towards the bedroom. Every kiss, another step, until finally, her legs touched the edge of the bed. Pushing hard, I let us both fall back together, onto the plush mattress and red satin sheets.

Breaking our kiss for a moment and leaning down I took one nipple and then the other between my lips and began to suck hard. This caused her moans to grow louder and more wanton, I could feel my cock flooding with blood to each sound of her moans. I moved downwards my lips kissing every inch.

My tongue was exploring as it went, leaving a long glistening saliva trail down her body, and to her cunt. It wasn't long before I found myself between her shapely legs. I looked up, her eyes were closed tightly, her teeth digging into her bottom lip. I moved my fingers over her moist pussy lips and traced them. They were perfect, like a painting, I felt myself memorizing them, wanting, trying to remember them forever.

Slowly I moved my face close, and inhaled deeply taking in her scent, before sliding my tongue out and flicking it against her swollen lips teasingly, "Oh fuck. OH my god," she moaned.

I ran my tongue slowly up to her clit teasing it with the tip of my tongue, before sucking it between my lips. I slamming my tongue as deep as I could possibly get it into her gushing cunt, feeling it convulse and quiver, the taste of her juice danced on my tongue. Her essence filled my mouth coating it in delicious nectar. She was moaning loud now, screaming, I am sure my neighbors next door could hear, but it was okay because they were probably just enjoying it.

"Fuck me, I want to feel your dick inside me!" she screamed. I smiled to myself, happy to oblige her.

I gave her pussy one last long lick. As I lifted myself up, I took my swollen manhood in my hand.

'Christ, it's never been this big before,' I thought to myself. I put the head on her lips and pressed gently feeling her opening give way to me. She was so wet. I slid all the way in on the first try. My body meshing against hers and becoming one, I slid my cock in and out of her with a wet gushing sound. My hips moved in a rhyme to a dance that was better than any you could do on a dance floor.

Our moans blended like a song, As I slid and ground against her cunt, my shaft drenched by her, causing the most intense of pleasure. The bed was rocking, the headboard banging into the wall, causing the drywall to chip,

I felt my stomach tense, I felt myself tighten up and I felt my balls swell. As the room began to spin my heart began to pound loudly.

"Cum with me, I want to feel your hot cum squirt into my cunt, I want to feel your juices mix with mine and become one," she managed to say between moans.

We spasmed together. As I thrust into her again harder, our juices sprayed from us in a warm flood. We shook all over. The electrical shocks surged through my entire body, until I finally collapsed on top of her and then finally I held her close to me. Just like the memory of the blurry etched timeless moments of my dancing woman, but this time I said the words I didn't say then:

 I love you, I'll always love you until time turns to dust and nothing else remains," I spoke into the darkness.

"My name's Isabelle," she whispered.

Leaning in, I kissed her neck softly, before I sank my teeth in deep until her crimson love filled my void.

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments