Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Casting Couch - Part 2

"Seducing Anna on the casting couch"

8
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"The Casting Couch focused on Anna's point of view and Part 2 is written from Daniel's perspective."

Daniel is a nice guy, with one flaw; he loves fucking and is not above deceiving women to get them to spread their legs.

His parents died when he was nine and he was left with a large trust fund that began when he turned eighteen. One-hundred grand a year for three years, increasing every year thereafter.

He’d always had success with women, but getting them to bed did take a lot of effort. There was a time when he paid for sex and this led to his introduction to the porn industry.

He starred in several videos and enjoyed the sex, but didn’t like all the people working and milling about on the set. He even agreed to a gay sex scene and sucked a cock for the first time.

Sean was the name of the guy he sucked and after the shoot, they went for a drink. Sean told him about a fake talent agency he’d started and the number of women that passed through his door. Daniel didn’t believe him at first, but Sean had a library of videos to back that up.

He didn’t make any money and there were expenses with no income, but the fringe benefits were awesome. They agreed to work together and there were times when they double-teamed a girl and had threesomes with guys.

Daniel learned that guys are fantastic at giving head and he enjoyed sucking as well.

He’d had anal sex with several females but never tried penetrating another man. However, after a few drinks, he allowed Sean to take him up the butt.

Sean had the experience to be gentle and Daniel loved the feeling of a guy inside him.

It was a warm Sunday evening and Daniel was sitting on his balcony, sipping wine and enjoying the skyline view. He sent out a few texts, checked the business email and opened the one with the name Anna.

She was stunning and although she stated she was twenty-one, could easily have passed as much younger. She didn’t write a lot about herself, but it was well written and well organized. He didn’t think twice and sent her a reply, requesting a telephone interview.

She called a minute before the appointed time and her voice was sweet, her manner innocent and cautious. Daniel’s good angel spoke loudly in his head, telling him to hang up and move on, but the dark angel spoke louder and their conversation continued.

He told her about the money she could earn and that he would pay all her expenses to Toronto for a one on one interview.

He owned several properties and Daniel and Sean rotated through a number of them. He’d arranged to meet at their latest acquisition, a twenty-five story building in the downtown area. He’d set up the camera on Its stand and checked his phone that monitored many hidden cameras.

He also applied a plaque on the door which read, Daniel Entertainment.

Precisely at one o’clock, he heard a light tap on the door.

“Hello. Anna, I presume.”

He reached out his hand, hers was warm, slightly sweaty and soft.

“Yes,” she said. “Daniel, I presume.”

He laughed. “Just like on the sign,” and he pointed to the door, hoping the sign wouldn’t fall.

“Come in. Have a seat,” and pointed to a white leather couch.

The couch sat against one wall, in the corner there was a palm tree and a white leather lazy boy chair in front of the windows. In front of the opposite wall was a large wooden desk and sitting in the middle was a laptop, with a camera on a stand on the right side of it and another camera on the left.

Daniel sat on the edge of the desk. “Hope you like the hotel we booked for you and that you tried their pancakes for breakfast.”

“The hotel is fantastic, but I just had toast and coffee.”

“Your application has you at twenty-one, but you look barely eighteen. As requested, did you bring proof of age with you?”

“Yes, of course,” she said and he watched as she reached inside her purse and offered her birth certificate. He did the math and sure enough, she was twenty-one.

“You understand, we have to be careful and screen out underage girls.”

“Yes of course,” she said.

“You have a nice personality and I think the camera will like you.”

“Thanks. Like I said over the phone, I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“I’m surprised you haven’t modeled. You’re beautiful, tall and slender. Just what agencies are looking for.”

“It never really crossed my mind. Too busy sticking my nose in school books.”

She certainly didn’t look like a book worm and he laughed. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Water, if you have any.”

“Sure, coming right up.”

Daniel walked to the opposite corner of the office thinking what a jerk he was and returned with two bottles of water, handing one to her. Part of him wanted to end the interview, but the other part wanted to know just how far she was willing to go.

“Do you mind if I take a few photos of you while we talk?” he asked.

“No, I don’t mind,” and she twisted the top off and took a long sip. She looked so sexy and he imagined it was his cock at her lips.

He took several photos and flipped through them on the camera screen.

“You do have a great look.” Her eyes sparkled and her innocent look was such a turn on.

“As I said, I’m like a middleman between the producers and the talent and I’ve built up a reputation of providing them with first-class talent, both guys and ladies.”

“Do you think they would be interested in me?” she asked.

“It’s possible, there is more demand for girls than there is for guys, but there are more girls that are looking for the money this type of work can provide.”

“Over the phone, you gave a range of eight to fifteen hundred dollars a scene.”

“Yes. It depends on whether it’s a guy/ girl scene, a girl/ girl scene, a group scene. Things like that and more money for other things.”

“What other things?” she asked.

There are several points in these types of interviews when they can go either way.

This was one of these points.

“For example, anal, or BDSM scenes. Would you be interested in anal? Have you

ever done anal?”

“No, I’ve never done anal and don’t have any interest in doing that.”

Daniel loved when a female gave up her bottom to him and he loved it more when a penis was penetrating him. He thought, one day, with the right guy, she may try it and he wished he would be that guy. What could be better for the male ego than a girl offering her butt for the first time?

“Okay. That’s nice to know and there is no pressure to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. How about girl scenes. Have you ever had sex with another girl?”

“No. Unless one kiss after too many drinks can be counted as lesbian sex.”

His face lit up into a smile.

“I’ll take that as a no. A girl on girl scene doesn’t pay as much as a guy and a girl, but if you have any interest, I can let the producers know.”

“Anal is out, but being with another girl isn’t out of the question.”

What he would give to see Anna in bed with another girl.

She seemed more relaxed and he said, “Good. Now, could you stand and allow me to take a few more photos?”

“Sure,” she said.

He always thought it odd how trusting women were and how silly that was. Men are predators and love sex.

“And how about if I start a video?” and he pointed to the camera on the stand.

Anna shrugged her shoulders. “Sure, it’s fine.”

“Great.”

She stood like a roman goddess while he turned on the video camera and started to snap photos of her.

“Can you turn, so I can get all sides?” he asked

She paused momentarily and he thought the jig was up, but she said, “Okay,” and slowly turned until she’d gone completely around.

She never mentioned being a dancer, but she moved as graceful as an eagle soaring through the air. Damn, he wanted to see her naked.

Again, another turn in the road. A chance for her to continue or to stop.

“Just to make sure you’re comfortable in front of the camera, could you please remove your top?”

“I don’t know,” she said.

Reassurance and a veiled threat are tools in my toolbox and he said, “It’s up to you, but I’ve got more interviews and only so many positions to fill.”

Daniel was thrilled to see her unbutton her top, slip it off and place it on the arm of the couch.

“The frills and the tiny bow in the middle are sexy looking,” he said. “The camera loves you, you look so good and relaxed.”

“Then I’m fooling the camera. I don’t feel very relaxed.”

“No different than wearing a bikini top on the beach.”

“I suppose.”

“Can you turn around again?”

She turned slowly and his penis expanded to semi-hardness.

This was the point when most girls decided on whether to stay or leave and he prayed that she would stay.

With his most gentle and caring voice, he asked, “Would you be okay with taking off your bra?”

“I don’t know,” she whispered.

Her honesty and vulnerability were making his cock transform into full hardness. Her goal was money and he had to appeal to that.

“I understand. I’ve done this a thousand times and this is the point that talent makes up their mind on whether to continue or leave. You are more than welcome to leave and I wish you nothing but the best and you are more than welcome to stay and take the first step to some big money.”

Daniel’s heart almost jumped out of his chest as she reached behind, unsnapped her bra and slid it down her arms.

He tasted victory and wanted to taste so much more. She was now putty in his hands and he tried to decide on whether he would cum in her mouth or her pussy.

“Oh my goodness!! They are so incredibly sexy. May I?”

He knew she would be conflicted and he took away the luxury of time from her and reached out, letting the tips of his fingers brush over her soft, light brown nipple.

To aid his seduction, the thermostat had been set higher than normal. All females preferred warm, comforting air and he would use all tools in his toolbox.

He rubbed in circles and pinched gently as her nipple began to poke out and stiffen. Stimulating nipples can trigger pleasure throughout the body, but the mind can also control the pleasure, especially if the person is feeling guilt.

If Anna was feeling any guilt, her nipple was showing otherwise. He pinched and pulled slightly harder and it went as stiff as a rosebud chocolate. What could be better than seeing a woman’s body heat up and lose control?

“I see it’s quite sensitive.”

“Yes, very,” she responded.

“Can you shake for me?”

“Seriously,” she asked.

He wanted to see them bounce and jiggle and he wanted her to do it because he asked her to. He nodded, yes.

She twisted her upper body from side to side and her breasts bounced and shook so deliciously. Daniel wanted to fondle them, suckle on her nipples and bite down and rock her world.

When she stopped, he cupped both her breasts, rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and tweaked them, making them poke out and become as tight and hard. He controlled his urge to bite them, bruise them and leave his mark on her.

“The producers will love this,” and his pinch demonstrated his control and she demonstrated her submission.

“They would also love to see you without a skirt on.”

Even in her heat, Anna seemed to gain back some of the inhibition that Daniel had taken from her.

“It’s okay Anna. You’ve gone this far and it’s just like going topless at a pool.”

Daniel tried to mask his look of satisfaction as she reached back, unbuttoned, unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. He almost laughed at the dichotomy of trying to seduce her while she tidied up and folded her top.

“Nice long legs and tanned. You can sit back on the couch if you like.”

“Thank you.”

Normally, he enjoyed going slow, but the challenge to get her fully nude was throwing him off. He moved the camera to the center of the desk and pointed it directly at her.

“Do you masturbate?” Daniel asked.

“Uhm. Yeah. Sometimes. Not often.”

Daniel grinned again, seeing a slight blush and her innocence. “It’s not a sin to masturbate. I’d never go to heaven if it was.”

“Would any guy go to heaven,” she teased.

He laughed pleased with himself for getting her so relaxed that she could sit bare-breasted and joke with him.

“Maybe one or two, but no more than that.” Daniel took a sip of water, feeling a stab of guilt for using her this way. But not guilty enough to stop.

“You’re doing fine. If you do get accepted, the producers will expect you to touch yourself and the male or female talent as well and if you can’t do it here, you may not be able to do it on set.”

“You want me to touch myself?” she asked.

Once a girl exposes her breasts, she is open to other possibilities, but touching is such a private affair and not something easy or natural. Suggesting her to rub it covered is a tactic. This whole process is taking one little step at a time.

“Yes. Over your panties is fine.”

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

While she was deliberating, he moved, taking more photos. The camera was used as a buffer between them and a thrill ran through him as she began to touch herself.

A hypnotist friend of his gave him some pointers and he passed a suggestion to her.

“Slip your fingers inside your panties.”

Daniel drew in his breath as her fingers slid under her panties and along her bare slit. Her lips had become swollen and at the bottom of her lips, wetness seeped out. She rubbed up and down, her fingers sliding easily through her self-made wetness.

He was drifting to heaven at his good fortune and was rewarded more as she pulled her panties aside. Daniel kept bottles of lube in his desk drawer, but Anna didn’t need any of them. Also, Anna had the ideal clit. Not large, but big enough to poke out and perfect to pinch or suck.

She continued to self-pleasure herself and he watched in amazement.

“Anna. Take them off,” he whispered.

His cock dripped, watching her pull her panties down her long, slender legs. Her outer folds were puffed out like marshmallows and her inner lips blushed a crimson red and shone with wetness.

“May I?” and before she could respond, Daniel brushed his finger over her clit. What an honour to touch her most pleasurable spot and he almost spilled his seed. He couldn’t control his desire and slipped part of his finger into her.

The scent of Anna’s heat swirled through him, he lowered his head and planted a warm kiss on the tip of her clit. He listened to the sounds coming from her and tried to read every movement of her body. He used this to guide his tongue over and around her clit and up and down her slit.

Most girls he knew were shaved bare and he thought how nice it was to see curly wisps of female pubic hair. He sniffed her hair, nuzzled over it and lapped it with his tongue. Her pussy was like dessert after a delicious meal.

Her whimpers were so sexy and her need so strong. Like a damsel in distress, he would rescue her, conquer her.

Her liquid heat was flowing like maple syrup and Daniel was lapping it like a deer licking a block of salt. He hinted at what was to come and thrust his tongue in and out of her hole.

Her hips arched in seductive desire and he applied all his expertise to fulfill the need inside her.

Control had deserted Daniel and he stripped off his shirt, unsnapped his pants, unzipped and lowered them. The wet stain on his boxers was expanding and he didn’t waste a moment as he pulled his boxers down and freed his cock. He was not in the same league as Sean but was larger than the average guy.

Daniel’s breath had become more jagged and he blurted, “Do you like sucking cock?”

“Yes,” she whispered breathlessly.

Music to his ears; a girl who answers yes to that question.

“Show me.”

Daniel wanted to capture the moment her lips touched his cock, and he pointed the camera down at her. Mmmmm, he thought, how sexy you look and how badly I want to thrust it into your mouth.

He loved her eagerness to please and what better way than to rub his cock over that gorgeous face of hers. Guys would drool over her and he was rubbing his cock possessively over it. Oh yes, Anna, he thought, you’re going to love the feel of me inside you.

Daniel moved his body until his ball sack was in front of her lips.

“Good girl. Lick my balls.”

A bare ball sac heightens sensitivity and it was a regular practice of Daniel’s to shave down there. His body shook as this stunning goddess kissed and licked over his sac. He was especially sensitive between his sack and anus and almost fell over as her tongue brushed over that spot.

That pushed him over the edge and he wanted to slide into her. He moved his hand to her shoulder and guided her back on the couch. He grasped her hips and shuffled her down until they were at the edge of the couch.

Again, he wanted to catch this moment for posterity and while one hand held the camera, the other guided his cock to her pussy.

The heat and wetness showed her readiness and he felt like a god as she arched her hips up in frustration. He couldn’t help but smile at the need in her and the control that had left her. He smiled and teased her.

“You want it?”

She bit her lower lip. “Yes. Yessss.”

The bad angel in his head demanded him to thrust hard and fast and the good angel suggested he go slow and gentle.

Daniel let the head of his cock press to her entrance, capturing this moment in his mind and his camera.

The good angel won this time and he went slow and steady, feeling every nuance of her vaginal walls. Her tightness was glorious and he went all the way. As every cock is unique, so is every pussy and hers was heaven sent. Daniel’s cock was blessed with a rippling massage as a mini-orgasm rippled through her.

He wanted to stay like this forever, but his hips moved back until the head of his cock was at her entrance. For the second time, he pressed slowly until he was fully inserted inside her. This time, the tip of his cock touched her cervix.

Daniel’s need to procreate chased away his control and his hips began to thrust faster and faster into her. Her body captured his and he wanted her more than he’d wanted any other woman before.

His hips had never bucked with such power and her orgasm caught him by surprise. It was so deep and primal and she’d changed into a complete sexual being.

Daniel’s need to dominate had been seeping in and now it poured through him. She was as light as a feather as he picked her up, shoved everything off the desk and laid her down upon it.

His voice was husky and he demanded, “Spread your legs.”

She didn’t move and he spanked one cheek and then the other. A red imprint of his hand was already showing and he spanked each tender cheek again.

That got her attention and he guided her legs open with his foot. Her willingness to part her legs was so satisfying and it was so hot to see how vulnerable and exposed she looked.

Her cunt was open, glistening wet and begging to be filled. This time there was no kindness, no gentleness, just his need to fuck.

He moved like a raging bull, thrusting in and out with uncontrolled desire. He was reaching the point of no return, slid his hands along her back and pulled her hair as he continued his onslaught.

Most times he continued thrusting as he spurted, but he couldn’t fight the urge to press as deep as possible and unloading every drop. Daniel couldn’t stop the animal sounds escaping from his lips as his seed spurted into her. He’d never experienced such powerful spurts and could only guess at the volume of his essence was being transferred to his willing partner.

This was like no other. He wasn’t just getting off, it was more. On one level Daniel knew he didn’t want to create a life, but on another level, he wanted to impregnate her. Month after month, watch her tummy swell with the life that he had squirted into her.

He sighed, feeling the soft ripples of her continuing orgasms. He wanted to stay hard and stay inside her forever. He remained still, using his cock as a plug to stop any seed from dripping out.

Her trust and vulnerability caused him to squeeze every last drop out.

Daniel whimpered, like a girl, when his cock finally reached its flaccid state and the pressure of her vaginal muscles and wetness made it slip out.

“Damn it. Damn it,” she repeated.

Anna stood naked, bent slightly, looking down at the drips running down her legs.

Daniel opened the desk drawer, took out a box of tissue and offered a handful to her.

“I’m not on the pill.”

Daniel’s eyes flashed open in surprise.

“Why didn’t you say something. I would’ve worn a condom.”

“A condom,” she hissed. “I didn’t exactly plan this to happen.”

“Here, let me help,” and he reached over with a tissue.

She jumped back. “Don’t touch me.”

Daniel tried to make light of the situation. “You look sexy hot.”

“Arghhh. Only a guy would think cum dripping down a leg is hot.”

He tilted his head, trying to look innocent. “You liked it when it shot out.”

That didn’t earn a response and one wasn’t deserved.

“Will you take the morning after pill?”

“Yes, of course. Pregnancy is not in my plans right now.”

The moment Daniel had seen Anna he felt something he’d never felt before and he wanted to tell her the truth and beg her forgiveness, but not even Mother Teressa would forgive what he’d done.

“Here’s my card, I’ll contact you tomorrow or the day after.”

She took the card and he let his finger touch hers, knowing it would be the last time he would touch her.

That night he’d gone to her hotel but was afraid to meet her and beg her forgiveness. His life had been shallow, but he knew he could change for her.

The next morning, Daniel watched her check out of the hotel and followed her to the train station and watched as the train pulled out of the station. He’d never felt so depressed.

Daniel took an Uber to Sean’s condo and ended up in the shower with him. Perhaps being submissive would wash away his guilt and he knelt, letting his lips slide down the length of Sean’s shaft.

His cock never felt better and he turned, bent over and for the first time Daniel licked Sean’s anal opening. Sean turned around and rubbed his cock over Daniel’s face, just like Daniel had done to Anna the day before.

Sean turned off the shower and still wet, laid Daniel onto the bed. Now Daniel knew how vulnerable and submissive Anna felt.

“Daniel, I don’t know what’s gotten into you. Ever since we met I’ve been waiting for this,” Sean said.

Daniel heard a slight brush of air, followed by a swatting sound, a sharp sting and then a rush of heat over his right cheek. He felt what Anna had felt and slipped deeper into submission.

The spank on his other cheek sounded and felt the same as the first. If anything, the warmth on his newly spanked cheek was more delicious.

He parted Daniel’s legs and Daniel became completely exposed.

Wet fingers slid between his cheeks and circled his opening and Sean bit his lower lip as he slipped his index finger inside Daniel.

“You want it?” Sean asked.

“Yes. Yessss.”

Sean leaned and whispered in his ear. “Be my Anna.”

Daniel grasped the sheets as the spanking continued. He gasped as two fingers wiggled into him.

“She was so vulnerable, just as you are so vulnerable now. She wanted your cock, just like you want mine.”

Sean moved between Daniel’s legs and teased Daniel’s entrance with the tip of his cock.

“Now you know what she felt,” and he began to slide into Daniel.

There was a quick stab of pain, but pleasure rushed in like a crashing wave.

“More, Sean. More.”

Slowly, steadily, Sean’s cock filled Daniel and stretched him to his limits.

“Do you feel the craving?” Sean asked.

He felt a pang of hunger like no other but remained silent.

“I watched the hidden cams. You sensed her submissive nature, just as I sensed yours. You’ve pretended to be a dominant guy, but that only masked your true nature. You love my manhood deep inside your body, don’t you?”

Daniel whimpered as Anna had whimpered. “Yes….. Yesss.”

Sean moved in and out of Daniel and Daniel’s body tensed and cum spurted onto the sheets.

“Mmmmm, Daniel. So fucking hot.”

He thrust and thrust, over and over, and just as Daniel had done, Sean pressed deep and went still.

“Ahhhhh...Ahhhhhh,” Daniel cried out as his cock spasmed, spurting his seed into Daniel.

Daniel’s rational brain told him that he couldn’t get pregnant, but every fiber in his body wanted Sean to impregnate him. Millions, if not billions of Sean’s sperm was alive in Daniel, swimming to an egg that didn’t exist.

Daniel drifted to a blissful sleep and woke with Sean still inside him.

Sean smiled as he squeezed, adding a final drop to the huge amount of his essence that he had unloaded earlier.

“Stay inside,” Daniel said.

“I’ve no desire to slip out of you. You’ve no idea how this feels to me.”

“Mmmmm…. and you’ve no idea how this feels to me. I’ve never felt so wanted, so desired. So sexy and so at ease to place my trust in you.”

“It’s natural for a woman to place herself in a position of vulnerability, but not so easy for a man to submit to another man in this incredibly intimate way. It’s like I’ve conquered you and made you mine.”

Daniel turned his head to Sean. “You have conquered me and I do want to be yours.”

“No…no….no,” Daniel cried as his cock softened and in reflex, his muscles squeezed Sean’s cock out.

Daniel stood on shaky legs and felt the tickle of cum drip down his legs.

“You look sexy hot,” Sean said.

“Arghhh. Only a guy would think cum dripping down a leg is hot.”

Daniel heard those words play in his mind, this time, the voice he heard was Anna’s and it struck him; he didn’t want to seduce Anna, he didn’t want to be with Anna, he wanted to be Anna.

“Would you wear these?” Sean asked.

He was holding a pair of black lace panties and Daniel’s cock thickened as he slipped them up his legs.

Sean said, “Black lace panties, a thick bulge and my cum rolling down your legs; what could be better.”

“Perhaps this,” and Daniel knelt before him and slid his lips down the length of Sean’s shaft.

Sean stroked Daniel’s cheek and brushed his fingers through his hair.

“You are my Anna.”

That evening Daniel moved in with Sean and weeks later he saw a photo in the newspaper; Anna with a very large lottery check.

He couldn’t have been happier for her and his new life.

 

Published 
Written by Rileyhi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments