Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice, Chapter 1

"Tired of being just a receptionist, Ashley tries out for a new position..."

34
20 Comments 20
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Ashley Roberts was the youngest and newest secretary in the realty firm, having recently been hired from a training program the firm ran. A young, eager, twenty-one year old, she was just getting started on a promising new career with the Denver real estate firm. She had been a wonderful student and had done everything asked of her and then some. She never refused an assignment, and no task was too large or too small for her to give her complete attention to. As a result of her hard work and dedication, her mentor in the program had given her his highest recommendations for hiring her full time.

Ashley had been working as the receptionist for close to seven months. She also helped out as the assistant to one of the firm's hardest-working realtors, a part of her job she really loved. She paid close attention and asked a lot of questions. Her goal was to move from the realtor's assistant to being an full-fledged realtor herself.

One day, she found out that one of the other realtors was about to quit and relocate to another firm, several states away. This was her chance! She went home that night excited and on edge - she was going to talk to Mr. Thornbeck, the head of the firm, and see what he thought about her taking the position. But that would have to wait. It was Thursday and Mr. Thornbeck was away on business and wouldn't be back until Monday.
It would be a long weekend for Ashley. She had worked hard and long for an opportunity like this. She had taken the needed classes and was just waiting for her certification test and her license that would make her qualified for a realtor job.

For the next four days, she was wired; she couldn't stop thinking about how she would approach Mr. Thornbeck, and she couldn’t sleep at night. She went over her speech to him, trying to cover every conceivable argument and excuse he may come up with. She was too young - there were others equally as young in other firms all over town. She was too inexperienced - she had earned her license and passed all the classes. She went over every detail and rehearsed her responses. She really wanted this position.

Finally, Monday morning came and with it, her chance to talk with Mr. Thornbeck. Ashley decided that she would go straight to Mr. Thornbeck’s office and talk to him about the upcoming opening. She stayed at work as lunchtime approached and waited until all the other employees left for lunch. She knew that Mr. Thornbeck usually ate his lunch in his office, answering the phones and getting some work done while everyone was out and he had some quiet time. She spent a few more minutes collecting her thoughts and phrases for her conversation with the boss.

Mr. Thornbeck was a fair, but serious man and he always meant business. He had built his company from the ground up, and was not prone to rash or impulsive decisions. So she would have to be rather persuasive if she wanted to be promoted to the position of realtor. When she was sure they were completely alone, she approached Mr. Thornbeck's office door, pausing a moment before knocking softly on the heavy door.

"Come on in, it’s open," she heard his deep, masculine voice and she meekly opened the door.

Mr. Thornbeck was sitting at his large ornate desk shuffling some papers and documents, his desktop unusually crowded with files and paperwork. He looked up and just said, "Hello, Miss Roberts. Please, come on in. Why aren't you at lunch?" 

"Well, Sir, I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

"What can I help you with?" he asked, setting the papers down on the desk. Ashley stepped into the office and approached his desk. She sat down in the chair in front of it, not waiting for the offer to take a seat.

"Mr. Thornbeck, I wanted to talk to you about Bob's leaving and the vacancy that he will leave in our company," Ashley said.

"I see. What exactly do you want to talk about?" Mr. Thornbeck asked.
 
“Mr. Thornbeck, I love my position as receptionist and I love being Susan's assistant, but I feel now that I can handle being a realtor myself," Ashley said, afraid she may have been too bold.

"You mean you want to fill Bob's position as a realtor?" Mr. Thornbeck asked, although he already understood what Ashley was driving at. "Well I was going to place an ad in the paper calling for applicants to send in their resumes." 

"But, Sir, I’ve always wanted to have a job like this," Ashley said, imagining how happy she would be if she could get that job.

"Well, I don't know... it’s a lot of responsibility and besides you don’t have any real field experience. I mean, you’re fine as a receptionist or as an assistant for Susan, but I am afraid you’re not ready to handle big matters by yourself," Mr. Thornbeck said in a gentle voice.
 
"I know I'm young and you don't think I'm experienced enough, but I learn fast and I love my profession. I would do anything to become a realtor here with the company," Ashley said, sounding desperate. She didn't want to continue working as an assistant anymore... she wanted to move up the corporate ladder and become a fully licensed and practicing realtor. She just wanted this job and she was going to do all she could to get it. But it seemed that he was reluctant to give her the job.

"Well, it’s a rather stressful job, you know Ashley. An assistant isn’t responsible for anything, he just handles minor issues and if something goes wrong, the realtor is to blame," Mr. Thornbeck said, "Also as a receptionist you are getting paid a fixed salary. My realtors work on commission. Which means if they don't sell, they don't get paid.
 
"However, I'll tell you what... I will think about it, but you must remember that this is my company and I have worked hard to make it what it is. My realtors are accountable to me and that means that whoever fills this position will have to be on really good terms with me, as well," he added and smiled.

"Well, I deal with people very well. I am very patient and hard-working, as you know, Mr. Thornbeck," Ashley said, with hope in her voice.

"I am aware of your work, Ashley, and I am impressed. But I'm not convinced yet that you have the skills to make the sale."

Ashley knew that Mr. Thornbeck was sitting and waiting for something, but he didn’t know for what exactly. She looked at him, her eyes telling him everything before he even asked the question: "Yes, I’m ready. I’m ready for anything." Ashley was ready to let him take her right here in his office. They were alone in the office for now, but there was no telling for how long. She had to make her move quickly or she might miss her chance!

Ashley had dressed that day especially for this meeting. Normally, she dressed a lot more conservatively, but she knew that she was going to be talking to her boss and that she would have to sell herself. This might be her only chance at a job like this and she was going to pull out all the stops to get it! She had chosen a black silk blouse with ivory buttons and an immodestly short cream-colored mini-skirt that was so tight that she was afraid her goosebumps would show through!

She got up from her seat and walked around his desk, pulling his chair out and turning it a bit. She stood there in front of him and unbuttoned the front of her blouse slowly, one button at a time, as she watched him looking at her. After unfastening the front of her blouse, she pulled the edges apart and revealed her black lace bra.

Ashley stood there between his spread knees, with the front of her blouse open to him.

AmbarClarkk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarClarkk

Looking down at him, she bit the corner of her lip nervously. What if she had gotten him wrong? What if her attempts to seduce him had been misguided? If she got this wrong, she could very well be fired and even worse, Mr. Thornbeck could make it to where she would never get another job in the realty field again - at least not there in Colorado.

Ashley smelled his expensive perfume and felt his hot body. She felt his fingers caressing her hot skin, sliding up to the breasts. She felt aroused and ashamed at the same time, being felt up by her boss. In a second he was under her bra, fondling her nipples, and she knew she had got him right! Ashley felt dizzy being so close to him, his gentle touch making her slowly lose control.

She reached behind her back and unzipped her tight mini-skirt, stepping out of it and leaving it crumpled next to the leg of his desk. She then removed her open blouse and dropped it on top of her skirt. Dressed now in only her bra, panties, stockings, and heels, she turned to face him. Ashley straddled his thighs and sat down on his lap, facing him.
 
Putting her arms around her boss's neck, she leaned forward and kissed him, tentatively at first, but as he returned her kiss, she pressed deeper. His hands went around her narrow waist and slid down to cup her firm tight ass cheeks in each hand. Ashley broke her kiss and leaned back, reaching up to unclip the front of her bra and pull the ends apart to reveal her young, ripe 34C breasts.

Ashley put her hands around the back of his head and pulled his mouth to her aching breasts. He accepted the invitation eagerly, taking one hard, erect nipple into his mouth and chewing on it as she threw her head back moaning in delight.

As her boss made a meal of her breasts, Ashley ran her fingers through his wavy, jet-black hair and wriggled on his lap. Ashley, still wearing her now wet panties wriggled, rubbing the wet silky material against her swollen lips and throbbing clit. The feeling of her wet panties against her sex felt wonderful and showed her just what kind of slut she had become for him. She loved it too... she found she loved performing for him and being his slutty secretary.

"Mr. Thornbeck..." she whispered lustfully. Ashley rubbed her aching pussy on his lap and as she did, she felt him beginning to grow under her. At first just the tip of his cock brushed her wetness, but very soon he was fully erect and she was humping up against his full seven inch cock as it strained against his slacks to get to her.

Ashley was on fire. Between his mouth on her breasts licking and sucking her hard nipples and her rubbing her pussy against his huge rock hard cock bulge, she was going crazy with lusty desire. She turned her head to glance at the clock on the wall of his office. Shit! Lunchtime was almost over. No time to take this the distance. But she could show him that she wanted to!

Pulling away from his hungry mouth, she slipped off his lap and onto the floor in front of him kneeling at his feet. She looked up with a mischievous little smirk and began unfastening his slacks. Mr. Thornbeck looked down on the young girl, busily working to free his cock. He rose slightly in his chair to allow her to pull his slacks down his legs. Ashley pushed his slacks down to his ankles and then placed her hands on the insides of his knees, pushing them apart.

"I want your cock," she breathed, looking up at him and smiling slyly. She didn't wait for his answer, either, fishing his hard rod from between the folds of his boxers. "Oh my god, Sir!" she commented when his cock emerged from its cotton containment. She took hold of the hard as steel cock at the base, admiring how it felt in her small hand.

Ashley looked up from her position on the floor and saw her boss watching her every move. She smiled at him and then leaned forward, taking a teasing little lick at the swollen head of his cock. She liked the slightly salty taste of him and the velvety feeling on her tongue. Seeing his reaction to her first taste, she took a long slow lick the full length of his cock. He laid his head back on his chair and a soft moan escaped his lips. Ashley heard his approval and smiled to herself. She began licking his cock up and down, making sure she gave every inch of the veined shaft the appropriate recognition. She moved down to suck his nuts into her mouth, one at a time, and tenderly care for them as well. Once she was satisfied that she had paid proper homage to his shaft, she moved up to lightly lick around the rim of his cock head. She paused to look at him once more and he opened his eyes to stare down at the young girl. She smiled, then bent to take him into her warm wet mouth.

Mr. Thornbeck gave a deep, throaty grunt and reached out to place a hand on her head, pushing her head down onto his cock further. Ashley followed his cue and slid down his cock, swallowing more and more of him until she felt him at the back of her throat. She dared go no further - she didn't want to gag and ruin the moment. She pulled back a bit and began bobbing up and down while sucking him for all she was worth. She began moving her hand up and down, following her mouth, and giving a twisting motion at the top of the stroke; something she had seen done in one of her ex boyfriend's old porno movies. It worked, as Mr. Thornbeck slipped lower in his chair and spread his legs further apart for her. His curled his fingers into her hair and used the blonde mane as a handle to guide and pace the girl to his best advantage.

Ashley licked and sucked his cock like she was born for it. She wanted to please him, to show him that she could indeed "sell" her talents and win the job she wanted so much. And Mr. Thornbeck was indeed impressed with the girl's enthusiasm and willingness to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. He sat there in his office chair enjoying her work until inevitably, the time came for it to end.

"I'm... going... to cum," he panted as he felt his nuts tightening.

This announcement only made Ashley increase her tempo. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down like a maniacal sewing machine. Mr. Thornbeck's grip tightened and he held her down firmly on his cock. With a deep guttural grunt he exploded in her mouth, shooting gobs of white cum down her throat as Ashley swallowed quickly, not wanting to spill a drop. She swallowed every bit of his seed as he filled her mouth over and over.

At last, finally emptied he sunk back in his chair with a satisfied smile on his face. Ashley continued to lick and suck the last remaining drops from him and clean his cock spotless. Then she gently placed it back in his boxers, giving it one final kiss as she covered it back up. She put her head on his lap as he stroked her hair and rested a bit.

Hearing the first sounds of the employees coming back from lunch, Ashley got up quickly and put her clothes back on. Mr. Thornbeck also got his clothes back in order and by the time anyone saw them, Ashley was in his office taking a letter as if they had worked all through lunch. Ashley returned to her desk and began her afternoon with no one the wiser.

As she worked at her computer, a message popped onto her screen:

Miss Roberts, please come by my office after work tonight so we can discuss this matter further.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments