Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Little Katie— Part Two

"Sometimes teasing can get out of hand."

86
29 Comments 29
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was Friday afternoon and Katie was walking home from school by herself. Her best friend Emily usually walked home with her, but today she had some group project to work on after school, so Katie was walking alone.

Katie loved to stroll down the main street of her little village on the banks of a lazy river, with its variety of little gift shops and antique stores. It was a warm spring day and there were lots of people out and about. She walked past several older men sitting at a table outside a coffee shop. They were joking and enjoying each other’s company. As she passed them, she heard one of them say, “Nice titties!” They all laughed.

Katie blushed and pretended not to hear. She wasn’t wearing anything special, just her usual school outfit — a white blouse, short pleated skirt and knee socks. She knew her blouse was too tight and her breasts jiggled as she walked, but she couldn’t help it.

Seriously, guys, am I that hot?

Katie was used to that kind of attention. At sixteen, Katie had blonde hair, blue-green eyes, a sweet, innocent face and a mature body that guys lusted after. Men would stare at her as they drove by. Last week at Walmart, she could have sworn that a man had followed her around the store, up one aisle and down another, pushing his shopping cart past her as she examined an item on the shelf, then turning around and coming back to check her out from another angle. She thought it was kind of creepy, actually.

Even a few of her male school teachers seemed to pay more attention to her than to other students, especially her math teacher, Mr. Ryan. Katie was the first to admit that she sucked at math, so maybe he thought she needed more help, but still... Mr. Ryan made it a habit of walking around the classroom while they worked on their problems. He would often stand over Katie and lean over her shoulder. He could have been trying to see her work, but she suspected he was trying to look down her shirt. Once Katie caught on, she began undoing a couple of the top buttons on her blouse when he started prowling around to give him a better view of her generous cleavage.

She sat near the front of the classroom, and would occasionaly part her thighs to give Mr. Ryan a good look up her skirt. She would have a seductive little smile on her face and he would give her the faintest of smiles back. It was like a little game they played. Hey, it never hurts to have the teacher on your side.

It had been a couple months since she first had sex with her dad, that memorable night of the snowstorm when they had spent the night together. It had been her first sexual experience, and the memory of it was still vivid. He had fucked her several times since then, but it had been the occasional quickie after she got home from school and before her mom got home from work. The possiblilty that mom would come home early and catch them in the act added to the excitement, but somehow it just wasn't the same as that first magical night.

And it wasn't enough, not for Katie. That night had been a sexual awakening for her. She began masturbating regularly. She thought of fucking her dad as she fingered her pussy in bed at night. She imagined Mr. Ryan putting his hands down her blouse and cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples. Ohhhhhhh...

Katie would normally have a date with her boyfriend, Todd, on a Friday night. They had been going out for a few weeks and she really liked him, more than any of the other guys she had dated A.D. — “after dad.” They had not had sex yet, but they were getting close. In fact, there was a good chance this would have been the night. She felt that she was ready, and she knew Todd was more than ready. But on this particular Friday night, Katie had agreed to babysit for Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, so Todd would have to wait.

Katie used to be the Johnsons’ regular sitter until they had moved to a nearby town a couple years ago. They had called her a couple times since then but she had always been busy. Apparently, something had come up on the spur of the moment and their regular sitter was unavailable, so they had called Katie a couple nights ago. The Johnsons were nice and she loved their kids, so she had said yes.

When she got home, Katie had about an hour to kill before Mr. Johnson had said he would pick her up, so she chatted with Todd for a while, and then fixed herself a quick snack.

Katie was getting pressed for time, so she hopped in the shower, quickly pulled on a thin white top that accentuated her breasts and chose a little blue mini-skirt that showed off her shapely legs. Checking herself in the mirror, she smiled to herself. I wonder what Mr. Johnson will think of this outfit?

When Mr. Johnson arrived, Katie bounced out the front door and waved. She could tell from the expression on his face that Mr. Johnson liked her outfit. A lot! He tried hard, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from her chest.

"Hi, Mr. Johnson!"

"Hi, Katie, you look great! You've really grown up since the last time I saw you."

"Thank you," Katie replied with a smile.

Mr. Johnson opened the door for her and couldn't help looking as Katie slid into the seat, her mini-skirt riding up and exposing her upper thighs.

"So where are you guys going tonight?" Katie asked as they drove.

"Oh, it's just a work thing. A cocktail party to celebrate one of our attorneys making partner. We shouldn't be too late."

Mr. Johnson made small talk -- how were things going at school, that sort of thing -- and then they drove the rest of the way in silence.

Mrs. Johnson met them at the front door when they arrived. She was very nice, but Katie noticed she had put on quite a bit of weight since she saw her last. Her little black dress was a little too tight. Meanwhile, Mr. Johnson kept looking at Katie.

Katie greeted the kids as they ran to her and hugged her. They really were little angels and Katie realized she had missed them.

The Johnsons said their goodbyes, gave Katie bedtime instructions and made sure she had their cellphone numbers. Then they were out the door, Mr. Johnson again promising they wouldn't be too late. Katie got the impression that he couldn't wait to get back.

Katie played a few games with the kids, watched some Disney Channel and read them a couple stories. The time passed quickly and before she realized it, it was their bedtime. She supervised tooth brushing and tucked them in for the night.

Back downstairs, Katie decided to call Todd to see what he was up to, but her call went to voice mail. She turned on the TV to pass the time.

About an hour later, the Johnsons returned. It was obvious that Mrs. Johnson had had a little too much to drink. She slurred a "good night" and carefully made her way upstairs. Mr. Johnson watched her with a sad look on his face.

"So how were the kids?" he asked Katie.

"Oh, they were great. They're so sweet."

"Yeah, they're good kids. Well, are you ready to get going?" he asked.

"Okay."

Once again, Mr. Johnson opened the car door for her. As she moved to get in, he leaned closer, as if he were trying to smell her hair. Again, Katie made no attempt to control her short skirt as she slid into the seat, and he openly stared at her beautiful legs. Katie pretended not to notice, but was well aware of his attention.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

"I'm sorry you had to see my wife like that," he said as he drove. "We don't go out much anymore, with the kids and all, and when we do, she kinda overdoes it. She just drank too much tonight."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I see my parents like that all the time," Katie lied.

"Well, anyway, I'm sorry."

They drove in silence for a while. Mr. Johnson would occasionally look over at her. Katie gave him a little smile.

"Hey, remember how we used to stop on the way home and watch the planes taking off and landing?" Mr. Johnson asked as we approached the airport that was less than a mile from the road.

"Sure, I remember that," Katie replied.

"You wanna stop for a while and see if we can catch any planes?"

Katie wasn't really that interested, but Mr. Johnson seemed kinda lonely so she agreed. "Sure."

The airport was located in a rural area where there was little traffic and no streetlights. Mr. Johnson parked on a little turn-off that offered an unobstructed view of the runway. He got out and walked to the front of the car. Katie got out and joined him.

"Beautiful night, huh?" 

"Yes, it is," Katie responded.

They stood there in silence for a while.

"You know, things haven't been going that great between me and my wife lately. I know the kids are a handful and all that, but she just doesn't seem to have much time for me anymore."

Katie didn't know quite what to say. Finally, she said, "I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Johnson."

"You can call me Bill, Katie. 'Mr. Johnson' makes me feel like an old man."

Mr. Johnson -- Bill -- wasn't an old man; he was younger than her dad. About thirty, Katie guessed. She had always liked him. He was friendly and had a good sense of humor. But he seemed sad tonight, and Katie felt sorry for him.

"Okay, Bill. And just for the record, I don't think you're an old man."

"Well, thank you, young lady! That makes an old man feel good!"

They both laughed at that.

Bill moved closer to Katie. She felt his hips against hers.

"It's been a long, long time since I was out late at night under the stars with a beautiful girl by my side."

Katie didn't say anything. Where is this going?

Bill moved closer, leaning into her and nuzzling her neck. Katie felt a little thrill as he nibbled her ear.

"Katie, you're so beautiful."

"Bill ..." Katie said as she leaned away.

He put his arms around her and pulled her closer. His lips gently grazed hers, and then he kissed her deeply. Katie initially tried to push him away but couldn't wriggle out of his grip. She let him kiss her and soon realized she was becoming a willing participant, as her tongue met his.

He felt her breasts as he continued to kiss her. Katie could feel his erection; she was getting excited and didn't resist as he continued to grope her. He placed a hand under her skirt and massaged her cheeks.

Bill took her hand and led her toward the car. Katie followed. She offered no resistence. She knew what he wanted -- what she wanted.

He opened the back door and eased her down on the seat facing him. He parted her legs and moved his hands slowly, sensually up her thighs. Katie leaned back on her elbows and moaned softly as he grasped the top of her panties. She raised her back slightly to make it easier for him to remove them.

He kissed her inner thighs and slowly worked his way up to her moist pussy. Katie closed her eyes and moaned as his tongue entered her. He lightly played with her clit and swirled his tongue around inside her, plunging his tongue deeper. Katie shuddered with pleasure as she came.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh, Bill."

"Did you like that, baby?"

"Ohhhh yes!"

Bill gently pushed her further into the car until her head almost touched the other door. Katie removed her top and allowed him to reach behind her and unhook her bra, freeing her bountiful breasts.

"Beautiful, beautiful," he said.

He was naked now. He kissed her pussy one more time, then slowly moved up her soft belly, kissing her along the way. He began caressing her engorged breasts -- kneading them, massaging them. He flicked his tongue across her erect nipples, again and again. Katie moaned in ecstasy as he gently nibbled and sucked her nipples. She was almost ready to come again.

Bill paused to unroll a condom over his hard cock. He brought a condom! He was planning this all along! Katie didn't know whether to be insulted or flattered, but right now, she didn't care. All she cared about was feeling that huge cock throbbing deep inside her.

"Do you want it, Katie? Do you want it?"

"Ohhhh, yes, I want it! I want it!"

"Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me!"

"I want you to fuck me! Please...!"

Bill entered her slowly, gently. Katie moaned softly. She gripped his shoulders as he withdrew partially then thrust into her again, then again. Deeper this time. Harder! Faster! Deeper!

"Ohhhh... fuck me, daddy! Fuck me!"

Katie's slip of the tongue seemed to turn Bill on even more.

"You want daddy to fuck you, don't you Katie? You love it when daddy fucks you!"

"Ohhh, yes! Oh, daddy!"

Katie writhed under him as Bill continued to pound her. She flung one leg on his shoulder, the other in the space between the two front seats, frantically trying to open her legs as wide as possible so he could grind into her ever deeper. Finally, she cried out as she came.

"Ohhhh... God! Ohhhhh!" she screamed.

Bill was almost there -- he gave one final thrust, then another and another. Katie cried out and came again as he reached his tumultuous climax!

Exhausted, he collapsed down on top of her. Katie put her arms around him. He did not immediately withdraw and they remained locked in their embrace, kissing and smiling at each other until their breathing returned to normal.

"I guess we should be going," Katie said finally. "It's getting late."

"Yeah, I imagine you're anxious to get back home to daddy," Bill said with a smile.

Katie looked embarassed and said, "Bill, I'm sorry about that, really."

"Hey, I'm kidding -- forget about it. Your dad is a lucky guy."

Katie blushed. "That was really nice, Bill."

Bill got up and began dressing. Katie put on her bra and her top, and slipped into her skirt.

"Have you seen my panties?" she asked, looking around.

"Mind if I keep these?" Bill asked as he took her panties out of his pocket. "They will give me something to think about some night when my wife has had too much to drink and is snoring like a sailor."

"Sure, keep them," Katie said with a little giggle.

They drove to Katie's house in silence, both of them replaying the events of the evening in their minds.

Bill pulled into the driveway of Katie's house.

"Hey, I almost forgot; what do I owe you?"

Katie looked at Bill with a sly little smile. She leaned over and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I usually charge ten dollars an hour -- but you can pay me whatever you think my services were worth."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments