Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprised And Seduced

"Debra shocks and surprises him during a break at work meeting."

10
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Once a year or so, my company sent us to an all-company meeting where we talked about where things were now, and what plans we had for the upcoming year.  As my colleagues and I arrived, I immediately saw Debra whom I’d known for many years and always been somewhat infatuated with.  As soon as I saw her, she smiled this sexy smile that immediately brought back many thoughts of how sexy she is.  Seeing her definitely made me look forward to the conference.

The hotel we were at was part of a huge convention center that was also attached to a local area where basketball games were played.  The entire place was simply ginormous.

That first night at the reception, I was hanging out with my co-workers and I ran into Debra.  It was so great to see her, and she looked fantastic as always.  She was wearing a great purple dress that was anything but conservative and she looked fantastic in it.  Her long flowing hair looked amazing as always, and her gigantic brown eyes just melted me.  She looked so good in this dress which showed off her cleavage and her legs, so it was hard not to stare.  She came over and gave me a hug, and it was great to feel her against me.

She shocked me by whispering in my ear, “It’s so good to see you. You look good enough to eat.” 

With that, she pulled away, said something about seeing me this week and walked away.  I stood there stunned, and realized she had made my cock incredibly hard.  She looked sensational, her body felt fantastic, and of course, her whispering in my ear took it to another level.

As I returned to the conference, I’d be lying if I said I was thinking of anything other than Debra!  I kept thinking about how great she looked in that dress, and how sexy it was being so low cut in the front - lean the wrong way and those delicious breasts would easily be exposed.  I kept hearing her whisper in my ear.  Wow, I was so hard just thinking about it, it was like I had taken a viagra or something.  As the day continued, I was able to finally move on and focus more on work.

The next day, we were in-between meetings, and a co-worker and I were walking through the open stores they had.  She wanted to try something on real quick and asked me to wait.  I figured it’d be easier to just wait there for a minute than to wander around and come back.  I was just sort of out in space standing in an area.

All of a sudden, I was startled by Debra saying, “Hmm, so what are you looking for here?” in a very unusual voice. 

I told Debra, “Oh, I’m not looking, I’m just waiting for someone.”

Debra again took a usual tone and said, “Don’t try that.  I saw you looking at that skirt right there!” To which I looked at what she was talking about and saw a black short pleated skirt.  

I told her, “What?  I’m not looking at anything, I’m just waiting!”

She wasn’t having any of it and pushed back, become more aggressive and she said, “I know you were looking at it.  That totally looks like your size too!  Do you like to wear them?  I bet your legs would look great in that!! Mmmmm”

I couldn’t believe what she was implying, but somehow still sounded defensive as I responded, “Debra, I wasn’t looking at it. Why would I be looking at a skirt?”

But as I said it, I could tell I was getting a little turned on by something, and I’m pretty sure it was how she was talking to me.  I saw her glance down at my dress pants, and she realized it too.

Debra chuckled,  “Oh yeah, well you’re clearly excited so I don’t believe you!  It’s okay, I think it’s hot, baby!”

And with that, she leaned into to hugged me, nibbled on my ear and moaned.  Just like that, she was gone, and the exchange was over.  Wow, that was so weird, but somehow so hot too.  

Right then, my co-worker came out and said, “Oh wow, so who’s the hot girl hugging on you?”

I was embarrassed thinking maybe she heard or saw something, and joked around saying something about one of those gorgeous women who want me, and immediately tried to change the subject.

We finished up there and went back to our meetings.  I was somewhat out of it, because I felt thrown somewhat by the unusual exchange I had with Debra.  On one hand, I couldn’t figure out why she was talking to me like that.  But on the other hand, it turned me on.  I tried to focus on the meetings so I could get past it.

That afternoon, my co-worker and I used our break time to head back to the shopping arena.  I was looking at some football clothing, and my co-worker said she was going to go sit on a bench and wait for me.  Suddenly, out of the blue, Debra was standing next to me.

“Hey, Baby, I’m sorry about earlier, I wanted to really do something to make it up to you so I bought you a gift!”  Debra said somewhat lightheartedly.

She handed me a shopping bag.  I immediately lightened up a little, and went to look in the bag to see what it was.  I saw what appeared to be the black skirt I was looking at earlier along with something else.  I looked up at Debra with a confused and shocked look.

She laughed a little and then said, “Isn’t it great?  I kept thinking about how great you’d look in it and I still know you were looking at it so I got it for you!!  Now go try it on for me!”

I protested immediately, “What?  Do WHAT?  You want me to go try on a skirt?”

Debra smiled a somewhat devilish grin and then forcefully said “I want you to go over there behind that door and put it on along with what else I got you!  Then I will be over to check it out!”.

I looked past her to my friend sitting on the bench, which Debra noticed and immediately shot back, “Go over there and put them on now and I’ll be right there to inspect it”.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

I didn’t know what had come over me, but I felt nothing other than the need to do what she was asking me to do.  I nervously looked around and then walked over behind this door that was out of the way, but that someone could still walk up on me.  I looked in the bag, and underneath the skirt were some black ruffled panties.  What in the world was happening here?  I loved being told what to do, but why this?  And why did I seem to be loving all this?

I took off my shoes and socks, then dropped my pants to the floor.  I took off my boxer briefs and put on these black ruffled panties.  I had never felt anything like this before.  I couldn’t believe how good they felt on, and my cock was immediately getting hard in them.  I felt my cock through the panties for a second, then pulled out the skirt and then up over the panties.  Definitely was an unusual feeling, but one I could definitely tell my cock liked.  

I peeked out from behind the door to find Debra, and I immediately saw my co-worker across the way on the bench, and luckily, she did not see me, but it definitely made my heart race for a second.  Then I found Debra and motioned her to come over.  She then made a sign that she wanted to me to step out a little, and after I protested, she cocked her head a little showing I needed to do it.  I looked around, and barely stepped out, so nervous that someone was going to see me.  

Debra got a huge sexy smile on her and started to walk towards me.  It seemed as though she was going to be the only one to see this.  As she reached me, she put her hand on my chest to push me back behind the door.

She looked me over and said, “What do you think?  Do you like?”

There was no way I could tell her what I was really thinking so I just sort of shrugged.

I said, “It’s different for sure”, and hoped she’d let that slide.

“Oh really?  So it’s no big deal huh?  I definitely do not believe that, and I’ll find out for myself.  And when I find what I think I’m going to find, I’m going to enjoy it. Cause I definitely like what I see and I want to see more,” she said with the sexiest little grin.

Debra was taunting me, and it was all very hot.  First, she told me to turn around and lift up my skirt.  It was such a strange feeling to know I was doing this, but I could feel her eyes on my ass

She said, “Oh yes, that looks even better than I imagined.  Now lean over a little.”

I suddenly felt her slap my ass quite hard and I snapped up in surprise.

“Oh yes, Baby, I’ve been wanting to spank you for so long,” Debra said now fully in charge.

She pushed me over a little more and continued to spank me.  It was by far one of the hottest moments in my life and I could feel my cock getting so wet from it all.

Then she told me to turn around and she starting sliding her hand up my skirt - something I never thought I’d be saying.  Her fingernails against my legs were driving me crazy.  Her hand made its way to the ruffled panties, and it didn’t take long for her to find my extremely hard cock.

Debra moaned as she took it in her hand.

“Mmmm... yes, that’s exactly what I knew and hoped I’d find.  God, this is so hot.  I’m going to enjoy this,” she moaned.

Debra stepped in closer to me so her body was up against mine.  Her face was against mine, and her lips were up against my ear.  Her body felt so good against me.  She started stroking my cock through the panties.  Slow and steady, back and forth, over and over.

She moaned into my ear and said “Oh yes, your cock feels good in my hand through your new panties.  I can’t wait to feel you cum for me.”

Whoa.  I had no idea all this was going to happen, but it was by far one of the sexiest, most erotic moments in my life.  I had practically forgotten we were somewhat in public and she had me wearing a skirt and panties and anyone could walk up.  Debra continued to stroke me, getting a little faster, and I’m sure she could tell my breathing was getting faster too.

“Oh yes, cum for me, Baby. Cum for me in your new panties I bought you and look into my eyes!!!!” she whispered into my ear.

With that, I looked into her eyes and my cock started to explode.  She gripped even tighter and stroked even harder, pumping more and more cum out of me.  It became difficult to stand and I’m not sure I had ever cum that much in my life.

“Mmmm yes, that’s it, Baby, I love that you came for me!” she said with incredible delight. 

And with that, she slid her hand out and licked off what was on her hand and moaned doing it the entire time.

“We’d better get you dressed and back to your meetings, so you’d better get that skirt off even though we both wish you could keep wearing it,” she said with a giant smile on her face and she winked at me.  

With that, as I took the skirt off, she put my boxer briefs into her bag and handed me my pants.  She could tell I was puzzled

She then told me, “I want you to wear your new panties all day and feel your cum in them so you’ll think of me.  Then in a little while, I’ll give you another surprise!”

Inside I was glad I was going to get to keep wearing the panties but didn’t say anything to acknowledge that.  I put my pants on over them and was ready to head back out.

Debra kissed me with an incredibly passionate kiss, then hugged me and whispered into my ear, “Find me at the next break and I’ll give you the next surprise as long as you have on your panties still!”

With that, she slipped around the corner, and I just stood there, stunned.  This may have been the sexiest moment in my life, yet here she was telling me I had another surprise ahead.  I couldn’t wait till the next break......

Published 
Written by SaintFiveX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments