Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spicy Saturday

"A Friendly Preparation With A Wild Turn"

5
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

"What a view," said Maria, standing on the balcony of a high-rise condo in Miami.

Maria saw a view that overlooked the beach on a beautiful day. Wearing her black, two-piece bikini, Maria started to get ready for the beach itself. For the time being, the woman was temporarily at a friend's place getting dressed. The group had gone to brunch and was getting ready for a day at the beach later.

Even onlookers could not help themselves when it came to seeing Maria. Maria stood almost six feet and had black hair, a slim waist, and looked exactly like the actress, Lymari Nadal. Originally from Puerto Rico, the brunette's family moved to NYC when she was young. Maria loved to wear her hair in a ponytail which added to her tall and sexy appearance.

"You really do have a good view to wake up to, Saad," said Maria, walking inside to talk to her friend.

"Easy to take it for granted. Close that door to the balcony, by the way, don't want anything else flying inside," replied Saad.

"Oh," said Maria, closing the balcony door.

The slim Latina walked inside to her friend Saad who was wearing nothing but his smaller swim trunks. Maria could see the massive bulge inside Saad's pants as well as how muscular the man was. Saad had black hair, light brown skin, brown eyes, chiseled jaw, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal. The man's skin was maybe a couple of shades darker than that of Maria's.

Maria knew Saad because she was friends with one of the women Saad had been sleeping with. Over the past few months, Saad and Maria became friendly with each other. Occasionally, Saad would help Maria out with her workouts and even go to an event or two with her. The two were at the point where they were okay with being in the same room with each other without anyone else there.

"Watch out!" said Saad, putting his arm around Maria's waist as the brunette got nervous.

"Almost knocked over that lamp," said Saad, smiling.

"Oh my, sorry!" said Maria, in her Spanish accent.

The Latina felt Saad's rough hand which had softly grabbed her inner thigh instead of her butt. Maria's heart sped up from Saad's touch on her soft skin as her body leaned against Saad's. Saad kept his hand on Maria's inner thigh, only moving his fingers on it in a subtle way. Maria smiled as her head leaned on Saad's shoulder.

"You look like you live in the gym," said Maria, putting her hand on Saad's abs and rubbing them.

"You look like you live on the catwalk," replied Saad, gently pulling Maria's ponytail and shoving his mouth against Maria's soft cheek, taking a whiff of the brunette who smelled like lemons.

"I haven't showered today," said Maria, slightly leaning her head away.

"You dirty girl," replied Saad, leaning his head closer and he took another whiff of Maria who was now smiling.

Maria noticed that she could not lean her head or body back too much as Saad had his hand on her inner thigh. To an outsider, this seemed irrelevant but it had a purpose. If Saad put his arms on Maria's butt, then it would be too obvious. The inner thigh was useful because it was easy to anchor the brunette wherever he wanted and keep her close to him. Meanwhile, the smell coming off of the Latina was so arousing that Saad's erection became stronger.

"Maria, Maria," said Saad, mocking Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" song as he leaned in to sniff the brunette's cheeks and kiss them.

"Oh, yeah," replied Maria, closing her eyes as she turned her body into Saad's. The brunette felt a squeeze on her inner thighs which heightened her arousal.

The Latina put her arms around Saad as he kissed her neck and cheeks. Saad's kisses to Maria's face were rapid as his other arm immediately smacked her ass. Maria took a deep arousing breath as an electric feeling of arousal hit her body. The pair had not even locked lips but Maria's breaths became deeper while arousal consumed her.

What amazed Maria more than anything is how Saad kept such a nice grip and control on her body while kissing her. The brunette hugged Saad tightly as he squeezed her ass and kissed her face. Maria felt like she was just playing defense the whole time while Saad's kissing and grabbing consumed her. The lover started to lick Maria's face and even softly bite her neck which made the brunette kick her leg back in arousal.

Maria leaned her head away from Saad while looking at his face. The usually bubbly Latina's face now had a serious expression on it as if she had just woken up from a long sleep. After temporary yet intense eye contact, Maria leaned in to lock lips with Saad. The pair made out as Saad stuffed his hands inside Maria's black panties, squeezing her buttocks as he slowly worked his way toward her anus.

JaniceGriffith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaniceGriffith

The Latina's heart continued to race as she pressed her slim and paler body against Saad's muscular and darker frame. Maria's hips started to shake as Saad squeezed her buttocks and the brunette temporarily released the lock her lips had on Saad's. Saad was the more active and horny lover that kissed Maria's chest as the brunette slipped the right side of her bra aside to show her hard nipples. Maria put her hands on her head to play with her hair as she looked down at Saad.

"Yes, yes, yes," said Maria, as Saad licked and sucked on the brunette's nipple.

Saad's hands grew closer and closer to Maria's anus as he squeezed her ass, even running his fingers over it which tickled the brunette. The variety of Saad's love style showed as he occasionally licked Maria's armpits and kissed her shoulders while also sucking on her nipple, causing the brunette to remove her bra altogether. Maria's breasts were far too perky for her to press them against Saad's face, despite her attempts. Still, Saad loved the smell coming off of the sweaty brunette far too much to care for her breast size.

"Get up here, baby girl," said Saad, lifting Maria up with ease.

"Yeah, take me somewhere comfortable, Papi," said Maria, her legs coiled around Saad's body.

Saad continued to kiss Maria's chest and suck on her breasts as the brunette's hips vibrated from the arousal. Maria's head swung backward while Saad's mouth kissed, licked, and softly bit her elevated body. The hot breaths and groans of Saad aroused Maria who sensed immense passion in her lover. Saad walked to his bedroom with Maria all over him, still kissing the brunette's waist while he squeezed her buttocks tightly. Maria could not help but dance while being on Saad.

"Get down there," said Saad, groaning as he gently put the Latin beauty down on his comfortable mattress.

As soon as Maria's body landed on the comfortable bed, it released a feeling of electric arousal through and through. Almost immediately, the brunette put both of her hands on her panties and slipped them down to her feet, kicking them away. Saad rested his head against Maria's crotch which had some neatly trimmed pubes on it. All the man could do for the moment was press his face against the sweaty pubes and get a whiff of them.

Saad threw his face against the pussy and took a heavy whiff before eating out the brunette. Maria immediately felt it and her body vibrated from the arousal. The foreplay was so intense that it softened Maria's body to where every lick from Saad caused arousing vibrations. Saad took long strokes with his tongue as he ate Maria out, making sure to keep his face and mouth pressed against her pussy.

"Papi!" shouted Maria, her hand on Saad's head.

The man's head passionately shook as he ate Maria out which was enough to get the Latin beauty an orgasm. Maria's body stretched from the orgasm as she let out a deep and arousing breath. Saad wasted no time in mounting the tired brunette and stuffing his hard cock in her pussy. The cock effortlessly went into Maria due to how wet her pussy was after the orgasm. For Saad, pure pleasure ensued.

Maria was exhausted so all she could do was relax on the bed. Saad had a lot of pent-up energy he used to penetrate the Latin beauty. The cock was pleasurably massaged by the wet pussy it was in as Saad penetrated Maria. After a minute, Saad went from being upright to collapsing on top of Maria. The two nude bodies tightly hugged as Saad humped the Latina.

The tight hug allowed Saad to kiss Maria's beautiful face as he penetrated her. For Saad, this was the apex of sex itself. Penetration itself meant little if Saad could not appreciate the woman's body and kiss it at every turn. The passionate lover licked Maria's armpits and sucked on her breasts while penetrating her. Maria threw her arms up and gave Saad a sensual look while being pleasured.

"Here we go!" said Saad, taking a deep long relaxing breath before finishing inside Maria.

The pair were now on their backs laying next to each other on the bed. Maria smiled as she let out a deep pleasurable breath. Saad gave Maria's beautiful face another kiss while taking more of a whiff of it. The lovers locked eyes and then lips, knowing that their plans for the rest of the day had changed.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors