Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Flirted, I Melted And It Just Happened

"complete strangers but enough gravity lead us to my bedroom"

35
14 Comments 14
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I am completely new to this apart from my vast experience in reading the lovely stories here. I thought enough reading and time to share what I call it a best unplanned day. This is a part 1 as I am currently in the middle of writing part 2 (final). Being new, I would welcome constructive feed back and credit where it is due to encourage me further."

Encounter

I am currently single and I like it. Being a lesbian, I have to take that extra effort to attract the best of the girls. I was just settling in a new town where I had accepted a new position in Human Resources for a private firm.

Considering it was my first weekend off, I was excited to check out the town, especially the market stalls and some great local produce. I woke up fresh but as every Saturday (after a lonely Friday night) goes, I did have a tickle between my legs. It is the feeling that you get when you wake up.

Considering I didn't kill that urge, I knew it would be playing in the back of my mind throughout the day. Somehow I got ready after a lazy coffee on my balcony checking out the surroundings and any open windows with "views".

I dressed up in a summer dress considering a sunny day. It was an off-shoulder, semi-transparent yellow dress which wrapped around my body, revealing my firm breasts, especially from the sides as I walk.

As I strolled through the market, I saw some beautiful faces and remembered my unsatisfied urge; it was trying to bounce out from the back of my mind to the front. The sexy ladies made it jump out but I had it in control until I saw

Melanie (Mel).

Mel is very hot – fair-skinned with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her curly blonde hair makes her stand out and when you add her sexy lips to the views; the eyes just drop to make out what else she is hiding. I literally bit my lips, looking at this sexy girl.

The questions suddenly scrolled in front of me such as, “Is she into girls? Is she single? Is she open to talking at least?” Well, she wasn't going to read my mind and come answer those to me. So I had to figure out the answers as

naturally as I possibly could.

I walked in her direction and then tried to follow her without making it obvious until it was safe to approach her in a market stall somewhere. To my luck, she entered into a market stall selling jewellery. I took no time to enter and started to check some of them out and stayed within close distance of Mel.

I gathered all the courage to talk to her when she just tried on a necklace. "Wow, that looks great on ya," I said with the best of my smiles.

"Thanks," she responded although not with a smile. I figured out the tension in her mind but I covered it up by introducing myself as new to the market and the town. She must also have assumed since I was new and did not have friends here, it was my attempt to socialise with people. There comes the smile as we shook hands together. We kept exploring the jewellery with my one eye stuck on Mel and what she is doing. To my surprise, I caught Mel doing the same on a couple of occasions.

However, I wasn't sure if she was checking me out or she was stressing out that a strange lady was checking her out. Thankfully, my first assumption was right as I could work out her looks were not at my face but at my assets. This

certainly encouraged me. However, I decided to play it safe early on.

I decided to walk out of the stall to see if Mel would follow. I had a plan B if she didn't follow me. As I left the stall and started walking to the next, I was not seeing a lot of movement from Mel. I decided to keep walking and walk back later if she was still there.

I was stressing out that Mel was not following me. but then I thought she was playing safe as well. So I decided to walk back in the other direction. As I walked back along the jewellery stall, Mel gave me a smile; she must be

reading my mind so well. I kept walking past smiling back at her. This time, Mel came out behind me so I slowed down.

To my assistance, a coffee shop appeared where I stopped.

As Mel passed me, I waved at her, "Hello again." We both smiled and she slowed down.

"Coffee? My shout," I offered.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

"No, I just had one when I left home," she refused.

"Oh, come on, who said you can't have another one?" I insisted.

She nodded, "Okay."

Here we were, sitting in a coffee shop exchanging our desires which slowly meant something but both were playing safe. I decide to take the lead and asked her if she could show me the town. She agreed to take a walk with me

as my house was on the way where she lived. We walked together.

As we crossed the traffic lights, I decided to stay a step or two behind so I could check her out from behind. She must have figured it out as the way she walked kept changing every traffic light we crossed. I was eager to touch her

as I was finding it difficult to control my feelings. We were approaching very close to my place.

By now I figured out where we were and a shortcut to walk across a small park which led to my street. I decided to take the opportunity to touch her as I grabbed her by the waist and turned her towards the park. "We can take this

way, it leads to my street if you don't mind," I told her as my left hand was still wrapping her waist gently.

She initially gave a surprised look but smiled back with a “yes”.

I left my hand until she walked away. By now I had worked out what she was wearing under the dress as my fingers did wander over her panty lines and I am sure she noticed that. We approached the end of the park where I knew it would be a departing moment. However, I was really happy that I had made a good friend and we had progressed well and both had some feelings generated already.

To my further surprise, she offered a hug as we were about to take our own directions. The hug was a nice gesture, however, I could make out her hands figuring out what I was trying to establish. She moved them over my back and

must have worked out that I wasn't wearing a bra and they left the hug as she folded them across my waist, feeling out the panty lines.

My heart started racing as I had accepted the fact that we were about to part but this made me want her even more. We separated the hug but both had a speechless moment, smiles telling the whole story. "We didn't even exchange

our numbers, so how are we going to be in touch?" The words came out of her mouth but it felt like I was whispering them.

By now I knew that two lesbian hearts were sharing a common heartbeat. “Yes, how did that not happen?" I responded. “Mel, my place is a stone’s throw away, why don’t you...?"

"Are you sure?" she asked. I replied nodding my head with the biggest smile on my face.

We walked together. However, both of our hearts were racing and it was that awkward moment where both were just keeping the distance and silence although we must have been visualising the same thoughts in our lesbian

brains. When we reached my place, I opened the door.

I was feeling so horny by now that I just wanted to close the door and furiously start to kiss her juicy lips. But thoughts and desires are best in the mind. We walked in slowly and I welcomed her. I offered her to get fresh by showing the bathroom as I walked in towards the kitchen, dropping my purse on the couch. I wasn't in the moment as my mind was filled with the sexy thoughts of what I wanted to do to Mel and it was not stopping at one thought.

I heard the bathroom door closing which brought my brain back to reality where I knew Mel would be approaching me anytime. She came straight to the kitchen and hugged me back again. She wrapped me and put my hands on her waist.

"Now you can feel them," she whispered in my ear as she moved my hands over her ass which had the smooth fabric of her dress without panties. I just enjoyed the touch and kept playing with her ass gently still in anticipation of what might happen next.

Published 
Written by Lovelalove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments