Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serendipitous

"Car wash becomes far from clean"

2
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was 11 am on a Saturday morning and was turning out to be an incredibly hot day. The windows were down, I had some music playing loudly, the sun was shining and everything was good. The only thing with warm, humid sunny days is they make me as horny as fuck!

I was already thinking about having a wank later, after I'd finished my business in town, and it really wasn't helping matters seeing so many women wearing next to nothing as I was driving about.

"Christ, look at the hot blonde on the corner," I mumbled to myself as I passed slowly.

She was wearing tight denim jeans that showed a firm ass, a low-cut and tight-fitting top that was pure white apart from the flesh-coloured cleavage that was spilling out. Instant hard-on.

She looked slightly lost, waiting or looking for someone as I drove past. I couldn't help but have a proper perve. She had a sweet, pretty looking face with long blonde hair and lovely juicy-looking lips. It was a fleeting thought but I imagined how her warm wet mouth would feel slurping on my cock.

She never saw me looking at her as the lights changed to green and I took off.

"Fuck it," I said to myself, I'm going for another look."

I drove around the block again; this time I was uncontrollably possessed with lust. The idea was just to talk to her, get a closer look so I could mentally deposit her in my spank bank for later.

"Hi, Jennifer, I thought it was you!" I shouted out the window.

She looked confused but approached the window and leaned inside slightly. Her tits almost fell out onto my passenger seat; she was aware of this happening and pulled her top up to hide her modesty. This simple act, combined with the aroma of her intoxicating perfume and her lips moving as she spoke, almost made my heart explode out of my chest and my cock burst out of my jeans.

"Sorry, were you talking to me?" she asked politely, trying not to cause offence. "I think you've mistaken me for someone else," she followed.

"My apologies, hun, you look identical to someone I know. What's your name then?" I asked, noticing she was still a little preoccupied with looking for or waiting for someone.

"It's Sammy," she said.

I immediately replied with, "Well hello, Sammy, you're looking a little lost, are you okay?"

My cock was bulging, throbbing, and I made no attempt to conceal the rock-hard member making my jeans swell.

"No," she replied, "I'm meant to be meeting someone but I've been here over half an hour."

She peered around, still looking for this person I hoped had fallen from the face of the earth. I got an even better look down her top. I could feel the pre-cum dripping from the head of my cock and it hadn't even been touched.

'Holy fucking shit, this girl is gonna make me pop just by standing there,' I mused thoughtfully.

"Tell you what, jump in and I'll give you a lift. I just have one or two things to do and I'll drop you off where ever you like," I said.

She wasn't sure, I could tell. "Come on, you going to wait another half an hour for someone that's patched you? Jump in," I said again.

I noticed that she noticed the bulge in my jeans as she smiled and opened the door. I don't know if that's why she got in but I do know she responded better as my authoritative tone increased.

She closed the door as she got in my car, pulled the seat belt over and clipped it making her tits squeeze even tighter in that top. She was smiling and much more comfortable in my car than standing out in the street, exposed and rejected.

"So, who were you meant to be meeting anyway?" I asked casually, heart and dick both beating in unison.

"Umm, no one." She tried brushing off the question and changed the radio station.

"I didn't say you could change that, missy," I said in a low, authoritative, teasing tone of voice. "Tell me, who were you supposed to be meeting?"

She glanced at me submissively, head slightly lowered and not making direct eye contact. I put my finger under her chin and tilted her head upwards, giving her permission to look at me directly.

"Umm, just this guy. Was supposed to be going on a date with him, lunch, but he's stood me up by the looks of things. Thought he was nice as well."

I put my hand on her leg, feigning sympathy so I could get a feel, using my fingers to squeeze her thigh firmly as I looked at her and said, "Obviously, he doesn't appreciate a good thing when he's got it."

She thought for a minute, looked me directly in the eye, then down to my bulge and back up before smiling a very naughty smile.

"You know what, you're right," she said while putting her hand on mine and sliding it up between her legs.

I, in turn, took her hand and placed it on my achingly hard bulge. We both started rubbing each other in the car, her hand moving up and down the entire length of my cock as I probed and pawed at the centre of her thighs. I could feel how hot and wet she was even through her jeans and I loved it. This went on for some time while we drove around aimlessly.

"Let's pull over somewhere," she said.

I could feel she was horny, her legs clamping my hand tight as I rubbed. I definitely needed to pull over; it was all good and well rubbing her pussy but I needed to be squeezing those tits too. I was so close to cumming and hadn't even gotten my cock out. I pulled into the nearest place I could find, a quiet car wash with no queue. She was playing with her nipples, pinching and tweaking them as she rubbed my cock, licking her lips provocatively. 

"You're a naughty little slut, ain't you?" I blurted in the heat of the moment.

It was a comment well received as she replied, "I want to be a naughty little slut, I want to be your filthy little slut right now, to say thanks for picking me up back there."

We were automatically getting moved through the wash as the water began to cover the windows. She leaned over, put her warm wet tongue in my ear before whispering, "Can I wash your cock with my mouth while you get your car washed? As a thank you for not leaving me stranded earlier?"

She was being so filthy, unbuttoning her top to let her hot tits spill out onto my lap, licking her lips and unzipping my jeans; my dick sprang out with such force it slapped her in the face. My hand slid between her hot, firm tits and the other worked its way into her jeans. Just as I managed to find her hole, I found her panties were fucking soaked, as was her pussy. She had been turned on for a while to get into this state and I thought briefly about the idiot who was meant to be picking her up; he was getting laid whether he knew it or not and Christ I'm glad he ditched her.

Her mouth was, at that point, sliding up and down my hard throbbing dick. She was damn near swallowing my entire cock with each glide, moaning like she loved it, she was hungry for it. I could both hear and feel her spitting on my cock as she swallowed, slurped and licked on it like she had missed it for years. My fingers were slipping in and out of her blazingly hot, wet hole as she sucked and I couldn't contain any longer. With an agonisingly pleasurable moan, I exploded deep in her mouth, pushing her head downward as I pumped copious amounts of hot gushing cum into her throat; there was some gag reflex but she wanted it deep.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

Squirming, wriggling, writhing, she started to cum all over my fingers, making so much mess I could feel her hot juices dribbling down my hand onto my wrists. Everything was fucking soaked. Soaked with hot, sticky pussy juice. She was literally still choking on my big hard dick while I came and wasn't for letting my cock go; it was a willing prisoner of her gorgeously wet and hot mouth. Sore and tender from such an excruciating orgasm, I tried to pull her head away but still, she slurped and sucked, clamped like a leech around my tender but throbbing cock until she was satisfied she had consumed every last drop. 

After sitting up and wiping her mouth with her finger before licking off one last drop of cum that didn't make it into her throat, she licked her lips whilst giggling,

"Oh, I've been naughty, haven't I?" she asked, then continued, "You better take me home now and punish me."

 

 

Published 
Written by Northernlights1979
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors