Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction

"He started by kissing the back of her neck..."

101
56 Comments 56
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I challenged myself to write a story without character development AND without dialogue. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was the result. I hope you enjoy it!"

She sensed the moment he walked into the room, even though he made not a sound. Her pulse quickened at just the scent of his cologne. He stood behind her, and she could feel his hot breath on her neck, which caused her pussy to dampen.

Without a word, he reached around and cupped a breast while he kissed and nuzzled her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned as the hard little nub between her legs began to throb. And when he took a single finger and traced an imaginary line slowly down her spine, she felt her breath hitch.

He didn’t need to speak; he knew that she would melt under his touch. He pressed the bulge that strained against the denim material up against her curvy ass. He didn’t need to see her face to know that her eyes fluttered at the intimate contact. Her reactions were well-known to him. He knew just where to touch her to make her sigh, moan, or beg.

He dipped his finger into her slacks and grinned when he found no panties to hinder his way. He heard a tiny gasp escape her lips when he reached the top of the crack of her ass. The hand that held her breast traveled down her stomach. Then he unfastened the button and pulled down the zipper. She sighed as he drew intimate circles on her bare mound. It was so smooth, freshly shaven for him.

Using both hands now, he slid her pants down, exposing her ass to him. He gripped each cheek firmly, kneading them before giving them each a playful slap. She moaned as he reached those hands around to find her glistening folds and invaded her with his fingers.

He drew out her nectar and used it to help his thumb glide across her clit, causing her hips to rock. He used just the right amount of pressure to arouse her without bringing release. He felt his cock harden as he teased her. He unfastened his jeans to let his rigid shaft spring free of its confines; then, he pressed it against her ass. Fuck! He resisted the temptation to bend her over right here and take her hard and fast.

But this was seduction, not a quick fuck.

He continued his sensual assault on her swollen labia and flicked at her clit. He sensed that her need was fervent, but he knew her climax would be that much sweeter if he denied it just a little longer.

Her entire body ached for release, but she couldn’t deny the deliciousness of this slow, teasing torment. He knew when to ease up at just the right time and was driving her mad with his deliberate moves.

She hadn’t even cum, yet her juices started to trickle down her inner thigh. She wanted to beg him to fuck her hard, fast, and deep. But her state of arousal was so intense that she never wanted it to end.

His cum-filled balls were so heavy and ached for release. It amused him to realize that by denying her orgasm, he prevented his own as well. He could change that at any moment, but the anticipation felt exciting and decadent.

He nuzzled her neck again, whispering sweet nothings sprinkled with lewd suggestions. The rock of her hips had become quite pronounced and made him wonder how much longer either of them could hold off.

AnikaFisher1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnikaFisher1

In an unexpected move, he lifted her into his arms and placed her on the desk. He removed her pants, spread her legs open, and inhaled her scent. His cock was hard as steel now, and his balls felt tight and ready to burst. But rather than plowing into her needy cunt, he got down on his knees and kissed her inner thighs.

It didn’t take long for a pool to form under her on the desk. Her juices were dripping out of her like a faucet. He lapped them up as if they were sweet cream. He grinned to himself; she tasted better than any cream.

When he felt her getting close, he withdrew his tongue from her nectar, which elicited a muffled sound of protest from her. He looked up at her wickedly, and he held her gaze as he resumed the demonstration of his oral skills.

Eventually, she started to buck, and he intended to pull away again. But this time, the clever vixen wrapped her legs around his head and held him captive. He had no other choice than to devour her as she arched her back and flooded his mouth with her cum.

He brought his lips to hers so he could share the sweet honey with her. Then he realized, too late, that he’d fallen into her trap. This time her legs wrapped around his waist and held on for dear life. He’d have to choose between prying her legs off of him or fucking her madly.

He wisely chose the latter, opening her up as he entered her. How fortunate for both of them that she was unusually tight, and he was above average girth. He eased in slowly and felt the heat of her well-lubricated walls engulf him.

Fuck! It felt so good to finally thrust his aching cock into her needy little pussy. He began slowly but picked up the pace as he sensed her urgency. He felt her pussy clamp down on him as her body shuddered.

He pulled out and positioned himself to straddle her face and feed her his cock covered with her cum. He held her head and pushed his way into her throat several times before pulling out and returning to invade the heat between her legs.

He thrust deeply, again and again, causing another wave of pleasure for her. He willed himself to hold back as long as he could. But when she climaxed again, he knew it was time to fill her with his seed. He pumped vigorously into her, causing her to cry out and arch her back for one final, mind-blowing orgasm, triggering his own. His balls tightened and then let go as he emptied himself inside her.

Moments later, when they could breathe normally, she gave him a sassy grin. They dressed quickly and headed out, turning off the light to her classroom before they closed the door.

Mentally, he crossed off another item on their sexual bucket list!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments