Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction

10
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Sliding-up behind you, our bodies press together to form a single entity. I gently slide your hair to one side exposing the nape of your neck, where I gently blow a cool breeze until goose bumps appear. Lightly kissing your neck I slide my hands down your arms and onto your waist, where I press your ass against my ever-growing cock, still restrained by clothing. Nibbling on your ear lobe I work my hands under your shirt and up to your impressive mounds of delight. You let out a quiet moan of ecstasy while I intertwine my fingers through the back of your hair, pulling your head back and turning it slightly, as I kiss your mouth briefly, ending with the slight nibble of your bottom lip.

Removing your shirt and bra, one-handed, your massive and beautiful breasts introduce themselves in all of their orbicular glory (bongiorno girls). Facing me now, your nipples are unyielding in their ability to cut glass; however, unwavering, my mouth and tongue tantalize each nipple with an array of licks and nibbles. Turning you around again, I bend you over the couch, as I slowly remove your pants, quickly realizing you’re not wearing any underwear. Your pants fall to the ground drenched in the hypnotically fragrant nectar that my touch has inspired your body to produce. Stepping back I ask you to slowly spread your luscious ass so that I may gaze upon your exquisite honey flower like a rapacious bee anticipating his next meal.

As if hypnotized by the smell of your blossom I slowly inch closer, on my knees, to your anticipating body. Gently cupping your succulent ass, I slowly rotate and seat you gently on the love seat. Grabbing your knees and tucking them to your chest, I spread your legs apart and slide my hands up and down them as they point towards the ceiling.

Choosing which leg to kiss first is an impossible decision, so I devour the closest one; each time I work my way closer to your prize. Precious few centimeters separating my mouth from your fruit, the anticipation in the air is palpable. Gently, I rub my nose and lips along the outer edge of your flower, stopping only briefly to breathe warm air onto your petals. I lick from the bottom to the top with a wide flat tongue, until I reach your pleasure button. From here I flick and flutter, as you moan in ecstasy and squeeze my head with your lovely legs.

My hands find their way to your more than ample breasts and I massage them in unison, as I slide my tongue in and out of your sweetness. I can feel your warmth on my tongue as your body starts to shudder. You attempt to cover your mouth with your hands, as you climax in my mouth and on my face, screaming in delight. I take your hand and escort you to the bedroom, as your knees buckle slightly from the errand my tongue has just performed.

Once in the bedroom I bend your quivering body over the bed and run my fingers up your dripping wet pleasure palace. Then, rubbing the head of my cock on your wetness, about to insert just the tip, you turn and insist on tasting your juices from my rock-hard cock. Never one to decline a lady’s wish, I step-back as you crawl towards me, lifting your head to lick my shaft from the bottom to the tip, as you settle on your knees. Swirling your tongue around the head of my cock, tasting your sweetness, you wrap your hand around my shaft and begin to slowly take me in.

Running your hands up my stomach to my chest, you gently flick my nipples and feel my cock throb in your mouth with every touch.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

You glide your hands down my sides and latch on to my firm ass, as you push me deeper into your mouth, taking me down to my balls and stopping only briefly for a lick. You suck my cock like an artist paints a portrait, or a musician plays a solo, only stopping fleetingly to catch your breath, yet continuing the motion with your hands.

I reach down and grab your head firmly by your pigtails, as you open wide and allow me to fuck your mouth at my own speed, all the while lightly touching my nipples. My cock is now rock hard and pulsating, as my hot creamy load begs to escape its confines. You look up at me, as if to say, “Give me that load, I want it now,” but I withdraw and help you to your feet. Bending you back over the bed I notice your juices dripping down your legs. I run my finger up your inner thigh and taste your goodness, as you prepare to receive all of me.

We lie on the cool smooth sheets of your bed, our bodies intertwined, kissing each other passionately; our bodies sandwiched together to form one complete person. I can feel your heart beating against mine, as you feel my pulsating cock yearning to penetrate you. Without further delay, I spread your legs apart with mine and thrust my cock deep inside your wetness. You moan with delight as I rock in and out to a rhythm that pleases us both.

Your hands caress my back and slide down to my ass as you help me thrust my manhood deeper inside of your honey hole. Beads of sweat drip off of my face and onto your luscious breasts. Pulling out, I dive into you dripping wet pussy so that I may taste your sweetness on my tongue once again. I cup my hands under your splendid ass and push you up as my tongue ventures deep inside of you. I flip you over, and drag you to the edge of the bed, propping you on your knees with your face in the mattress. I grab both your arms and hold them behind your back rubbing my cock up and down your weeping pudenda.

Standing on the bed, hovering above your waiting body, I insert my throbbing member into your quivering, tight, wet, hot vertical smile. At this angle each thrust is magnified exponentially. Your breathing pattern begins to change and I can tell you are ever closer to another orgasm. You beg me not to stop and to pound you harder and faster as I let go of your arms and work my hand from the back of your neck, upwards, and grab a fistful of your hair. Forcefully pulling your hair and raising your head up with every thrust, I can feel your honey pot begin to contract as you scream-out in delight and a wave of warm juices shower my cock. You spin around, hop from the bed, and push me up against the wall, as you get on your knees, grab my ass with two hands and swallow every inch of my manhood.

I can barely hold back a moment longer, and you can feel my cock resonate in your mouth, as I get ready to explode an epic load that has been building. You slide your hands up my stomach and gently caress my nipples, as my cock pulsates with utmost certainty. We both moan in delight as I explode my man juice in your mouth and down your throat. You swallow every last drop as I quiver in ecstasy. Exhausted, we both fall onto the bed in post coital bliss, as we take the time to recharge for another round.

Published 
Written by BobDobalina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments