Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by the Secretary of the Boss

"enjoying the control of a gorgeous older woman"

17
8 Comments 8
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"."

It was a big promotion when I was appointed Executive Assistant to the CEO of the oil company. They gave me an office on the management floor. It had only a door to the CEO’s secretary’s room, and the door to his big premises was on the other side of her room. My door was always open, and his was closed because he also had a door to the hallway.

The secretary Barb was a tall woman in her early 40s, about 10 years older than me, but I was 6” taller. The boss was a married man in his 60s, and everybody in the company knew that he had something going on with his secretary for several years. No wonder when you looked at her. She had the biggest boobs, a thin waist and a fat bubble butt as I had so far only seen on porn sites.

When she walked around the building with her long, curvaceous legs and highest heels, her ass swinging and her tits dancing, she obviously enjoyed that everybody was staring at her. But she was safely off limits because of her relationship with the CEO.

The fact that I saw her now every day close up was an added benefit to my new job. She passed on documents from the CEO to me, brought me coffee every time after he got some, but did not stay as long in my office as in his when she served coffee, and I observed that her hairdo always looked suspiciously different than before when she came out of his office.

Asserting that I needed better lighting, I moved the desk in my office so that I had an unobstructed view through the door onto Barb’s desk and chair. When she turned sideways to her computer, I could enjoy her breathtaking profile, and it was hard to concentrate on the work in front of me. Talking about hard, yes, I got a hard-on many times per day when I watched her movements and those of her various body parts as she walked to the filing cabinets and got comfy at her desk.

Barb had an exquisite taste for clothing and was a real make-up artist. Her skirts were short and tight, and she rarely wore pants, because she knew how sexy her legs were. It appeared that the boss liked to look at her tits because her blouses and sweaters always had ample cleavage and were probably a size smaller than other women would wear in an office environment. Horny me was a beneficiary of this dress code and the gorgeous contents.

During my first few weeks on the job, I made a special effort to impress her, and she seemed to like me professionally saying things like: “You bring some fresh wind into this established management routine,” Or: “That’s something new and I like it”. My fantasies were going wild.

One afternoon, when the boss was out of town, I brought her a stack of papers for filing, but she did not catch them right, and they dropped on the ground beside her desk. I got on my knees to collect everything and, nice enough, she came over to help me. When she bent down, I thought her skirt would bust which was just too tight, and when I looked up, here were her marvellous tits pushing up in a pink sweater right before my face.

As we both got up, she looked down on me with a little devious smile, because she noticed the big bulge in my pants and knew very well what that was and why. I was not embarrassed since she did not just ignore it, but seemed to actually like it.

“Let’s have a cup of coffee,” she said politely, walking over to the little sitting area in the corner of her office. When she filled my cup, her tits came close to me again, and I was afraid they would slide out of their container. She sat down across from me, crossing her shapely legs under the short skirt, continued looking at my pants and the obvious effect of this situation.

I put my hand on my crotch to kind of cover up. She smiled again and put her hand between her legs, then uncrossed her legs, and her hand went up her thighs. By now, I had a full-blown hard-on pressing against my pants.

But she did not stop, she pushed her skirt up, opened her legs and exposed her black panties. Her hand started moving as her fingers were touching her covered pussy. Without anybody saying a word, she opened her mouth and her tongue was licking her fleshy lips.

I could not hold back any longer and started to rub my cock under my pants in harmony with the movement of her hand. She increased the speed, so did I, and then slowed down, and so did I. When her other hand suddenly pulled the panties down, I obliged and opened my zipper. As she presented her rosy, wide pussy framed by curly black hair, I pulled out my young, hungry cock which was standing proudly in attention.

Whispering, “Do it, please,” she stuck two fingers into her slit and rubbed the clit with the other hand. I covered my balls with one hand and worked on my throbbing dick with the other. When she started moaning and shaking, I knew she was cumming, and I exploded, too. As I used my hands to catch the spray of juice, she reached over, pulled one hand up to her mouth and started licking off my cum, my other hand was pushed over the wet, dripping pussy, mixing our juices.

She then said with a serious expression: “That worked well, I want it again, now let’s clean up and finish our coffee.” I realized that she was in control, and that excited me.

The next day, she was all business as usual with one exception: When she walked across the room in my sight, she wiggled her great ass more than usual and sometimes lifted her tits with both hands as if she wanted to invite me. Concentration on my work went to hell.

In the afternoon she told me that she had her car picked up for a service job and asked me to drive her home. When we got into my car, I was tense and wondering what might happen. She asked me to stop a moment at the park on the river.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

She then matter-of-factly explained that we did not have to talk much. She said that she was in love with the boss but was missing a good fuck. She mentioned that she enjoyed the effect which she observed having on me ever since I showed up. It made her curious, and she was not disappointed when she eventually saw the size of my cock and my obedient performance yesterday. She trusted me because if the boss found out that I played with her, my career would be finished.

After this short lecture, Barb asked me to move with her to the back seats of the car. There she grabbed my head and pushed it down between her boobs which she had pulled out of her blouse, and said: “Lick me, please,”

She had delicious, stiff nipples, quite a mouth full, and my hands were squeezing these beautiful white melons. Her hands were at my zipper, and soon my growing cock was out to greet her.

She said: “I know you have been thinking about a titty fuck ever since you met me, me too, by the way,” Next thing I know, her mouth was catching my tool, licking and sucking it and biting softly to get it stiff and big to do the job.

Then her tremendous, perky tits engulfed my hard cock, slamming up and down hitting my belly, her hand massaging my balls, and mine getting under her skirt to enjoy the delicate meat of her gorgeous ass. I did not last very long, and her mouth was ready to swallow my cum.

She then insisted that I turn the interior lights on, lifted her skirt, leaning back, she spread her legs and said: “Now it’s your turn.”

I made my way down from her tits across the flat belly, kissing her navel and getting the first taste of her pubic hair, soft and perfumed. With both hands she spread her pussy lips to give me a good view. I moved my nose into the soft wetness, my tongue licking furiously, my fingers playing with the clit which was as hard and big as her nipples and made her moan and giggle. When she started cumming, she pushed my head down hard to eat that vibrating pussy which tasted so sweet.

She then told me to drop her at her house and leave, because she was expecting the boss soon. I was not disappointed, because I knew that we were just getting started.

The next few days, she got more aggressive, standing behind me when I looked for files in the drawer, pushing her bulky breasts in my back and sometimes rubbing my dick from behind. As she served my coffee, she always opened a few buttons of her blouse and let the boobs rest on my shoulder.

When the boss went on another trip, she asked me to have coffee with her in his huge office. She locked the doors from the inside, sat down on the large leather sofa and invited me to join her. I was so excited that I barely could breathe. She told me how much she appreciated my decency and careful restraint and that she enjoyed being in control. She felt sorry that I had to walk around most of the time with a hard-on without relief, and she would make it up to me right now.

She asked me to first undress myself and then her. My dick came out of the pants, still growing. When I took off her blouse and bra, she pushed her boobs in my face and let me take off her skirt and panties. She kept her high heels on, and in front of me, sitting naked on the couch, stood the most beautiful body I had ever seen close up.

Then she turned around and lowered her humongous ass on my knees, moving it slowly back until my iron hard cock got caught up between the cheeks. While I grabbed her tits from behind with the nipples between my fingers, she started wiggling and sliding up and down, giving me the most incredible massage.

She whispered: “Don’t cum yet, you are still on duty.” After torturing me a while, giggling and breathing deep, she finally got on her knees with her back in front of me, her legs wide open.

“Get down and eat me,” she ordered. I complied, got on my knees behind her, started kissing and nibbling on her marvelous butt cheeks and sticking my tongue and nose in the crack.

When I went down to taste her pussy, she told me to stay up there and work on her ass hole to make it really wet and slippery. So, I used my fingers on her dripping pussy, licked and spit on her other hole until she whispered: “Now take me there, my man, I have not had a dick able to do that for a long time.”

I got on my feet, bent forward and slowly, carefully inserted my throbbing tool into the welcoming, warm opening, inch by inch, making her moaning and rocking, her head on the carpet and her ass stuck up for me. It was tight and deep; my dick was long and strong and when it reached its final destination her cheeks were massaging my balls while I was fucking this gorgeous bitch from behind with all my youthful energy while pulling her hips toward me and ramming her faster and faster.

But we did not cum until she ordered me to pull out and stick this hard cock into the pussy right below, where we both soon experienced a tremendous orgasm, and I collapsed on top of her.

For the rest of my time in this office, we met a couple of times per week in her or my apartment, in hotel rooms while on business trips with the boss and on romantic parking places in the outskirts of town. It was the hottest and longest lasting fuck fest every time, she was insatiable, and I was delighted to follow her orders.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments