Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: The True leader (Chapter 10)

"The natural faces they experienced..."

1
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"Whew!" said Erin, who you may remember as the tall blonde early in the chapters that looks like supermodel Erin Heatherton and is one of the women sent Trent's way.

Erin took deep breaths while covered in sweat, the room smelling of the body odor of her and Trent. The blonde had been exhausted beyond belief and aroused like none other, her pussy barely able to get fluids out as her body periodically stretched from arousal. Trent had an arm around the blonde and was calm in the whole ordeal, still being able to work her without any issue. 

"Hey you get out much in this city?" asked Erin, putting a nude arm around as he felt the softness of the blonde's skin.

"Nah," replied Trent.

"I got somewhere you really need to see," replied Erin.

"Nah, I am done with college parties," replied Trent.

"No, it's even better, you're from Miami originally, you'll love it," replied Erin.

"Done with pool parties," replied Trent.

"Dammit be fun for once!" replied Erin, unable to really shout due to the exhaustion.

"No I don't wanna go to your bullshit parties or anything," replied Trent.

"Fine," replied Erin, in a defeated voice. Despite his dominant behavior, even Trent felt guilty, and plus, the city was opening up for the most part.

"Okay, surprise me, kitten," said Trent, Erin giggled and cheered. A couple of hours passed as Erin put on her clothes, barely able to walk as well. Somehow the glow of the skin, her soft features, and blonde hair which went well with it made Trent want to fuck Erin again. Erin had the classical American girl look you'd find in a household movie that centered around American life, almost like a Jessica Simpson in Dukes Of Hazard but with more youth to her.

Trent walked out with Erin, still smelling her somewhat hazelnut-like body odor which had caused him to sniff, whiff, softly bite, lick, and kiss her beautiful soft-skinned beauty. The blonde had a nice Chevy Camaro her parents brought for her given her wealth and she drove off with Trent on a highway, which was still somewhat empty given the lockdown. Despite being older than the blonde, Trent was so horny, he stuffed a finger in her panties and started to work Erin. Erin felt very aroused as her heart-raced, going close to ninety on the highway while being fingered. Despite passing more than four cop cars, the two noticed they had not been stopped yet.

"Weird, your daddy the police chief?" asked Trent.

"The police chief wishes he was my dad," said Erin, laughing as she left out a deep breath from the arousal. The blonde turned to an exit and had arrived at a big mansion, one so beautiful that it caught the eyes of Trent. As Erin pulled in, she told Trent to come in with her and led her inside the mansion, taking him down a hallway.

"So this is your house, huh?" asked Trent.

"No, it's a friend's. Hey, how about you relax in this room with the couch? I have to go get something," said Erin, as Trent still held on to her.

"What do you have to get?" asked Trent, as he looked at Erin suspiciously.

"So basically, it's kind of personal stuff, but a friend is going to be out, she's probably your type," said Erin, as she leaned in.

"You're my type," said Trent, as he pulled Erin closer and kissed her neck.

"Then I will be out for you shortly," said Erin, as she locked lips with Trent who was squeezing her buttocks. 

"Shortly, as in now," said Trent, as he licked and sniffed the neck.

"Trent," said Erin, as she laughed with her body hopping from the arousal.

"I'll be out shortly!" said Erin, gently pushing Trent away to catch her breath and cool her heart rate.

With Trent, even finding distance was rough for Erin in most cases. At this point, it was established that whenever she was in the same room as Trent, the clothes were meant to come off. Trent walked into the room and found an oddly arousing smell to it, the entire room seemed to smell like Erin. The temperature of the room was much warmer than usual, it almost felt like being at the beach. Trent saw a relaxing bed and cough along with the large size of the room which had a comfortable chair on it too.

In a calming way, Trent lay down but was visited by a woman wearing nothing but a black bra and panties. The woman was Bri and Trent was aroused immediately by the athletic body met by a more mature look. Trent could not help himself with the shiny skin on the blonde cougar as she gave off an intimidating dry look to get under his skin. Despite the emotions and the blonde's beauty, Trent had been here many times before.

"So you're Erin's undercover boyfriend," Bri, a sinister laugh on her face as she walked Trent's way.

"Hello, mom," replied Trent, in a typical redneck accent to show Bri he was unfazed.

"Seem pretty dry for a Miami boy," replied Bri, as she walked closer to him.

"Oh, so yall been keeping tabs on me?" replied Trent, smirking.

"Oh, you have no idea Yankee," replied Bri, sitting down next to the man who could not help but be aroused by the atmosphere in the room.

Bri put an arm around Trent who locked eyes with her, the downfall of the vibe being so arousing was that Bri was also a victim to it. Due to much more of her body being exposed and knowing she was near an experienced man; Bri herself was aroused as well. Now began a little battle of wills, the real leader of the "Invisible Hand" versus the natural who had made so many cougars his victim.

Trent sniffed the sticky yet shiny skin of the Janet McTeer clone and started to softly kiss it. Knowing that Trent was not the guy to go right to sex, Bri stuffed a hand in his pants and grabbed his cock. Cool hands of Bri touched the scorching hot penis which added a special level of comfort for her. The soft kisses turned into soft nibbles as Trent sniffed and kissed the blonde cougar, he knew where to place his lips and tongue.

Even despite what Bri knew, this all started to slowly overwhelm her, just the discipline of it all. The discipline was that of a man who had been in hundreds of women and was not to be easily conquered. Bri kept her composure and in an erotic move, pushed Trent away. Trent's head landed on the comfortable couch as the blonde cougar stood over him, a fierce look in her eyes while her skin glowed and his cock was as hard as a rock. Trent had kept a very calm demeanor in that ordeal so far, not proactive in going after Bri.

"Well," said Bri, before being interrupted by a light takedown. Trent thrived in the pleasure of grabbing the soft-skinned, mostly nude, body and wrestling with it.

Trent had Bri pushed against the wall and two hands tightly coiled around her waist as he kissed her nude inner-thigh. The calm Bri let out a moan and took deep breaths, overwhelmed by the younger more energetic man. Hot breaths, kisses, nibbles, and occasional licks to the lower thigh sped up Bri's heart as her blood started to boil. The look in the cougar's eye got very intense but being experienced herself, she looked for some openings, unlike other women Trent had been with.

Bri controlled her breath and cleared her thoughts despite hot breaths and kisses constantly hitting her exposed lower thighs. For a moment, Trent had gone loose with his grip due to Bri's athletic figure and taken a few seconds break from being so active. Bri subtly used the moment to take off her bra and throw it away, rubbing her soft nipples. The miracle is that Trent was still mostly clothed despite wrestling with the blonde, this had to change if Bri was to do anything.

Using some power, Bri lifted a leg away quickly to run from Trent but still had a leg that the man was holding on. Despite her efforts, Bri tripped and was on the ground with her legs up as Trent stood over her. The two made eye-contact, an ice-cold killer look in Bri's eyes as she locked eyes with Trent, keeping legs up to keep the man from getting in-between hers. Bri knew better than anyone else that if Trent started to eat her pussy or ass now, she was in a rough spot.

As soon as Trent dove his body in-between her slightly open legs, Bri immediately closed them to get a nice wrap around the diving Trent's neck. Now Trent was in a place he had never been, a disadvantaged place as the legs clamped down on his head and stopped his from getting to the crotch. Bri rolled her body around and in the process, managed to get Trent to fall down. The blonde cougar took deep hard breaths as Trent was locked in-between her legs, the powerful thighs squeezing on his neck.

To build on her momentum, Bri sat up with Trent's head locked in-between those legs and rubbed his head with her powerful head which made him groan with pleasure. Trent used his own legs to try to get up and did to find Bri hanging from him upside down, her legs still coiled around his head. Bri had a great trick with what she did but Trent had plenty of staying power, it was a test of wills. If Bri held on, Trent would be very weakened. If Trent broke the hold, it would deflate Bri who was already at a disadvantage before the momentum shift.

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

"Fuck," said Bri, feeling her grip loosen from her legs and already feeling dazed from hanging upside down. Trent massaged the legs, grabbing the thigh muscles and pressing on them tightly which made Bri lose her grip as she rolled over.

"Shit!" said Bri, trying to get up as a hand got stuffed inside of her panties.

Bri's eyes immediately opened wide with shock as she attempted to jog away to create distance, trying to lose the hand in her panties. Despite her best effort, Bri was not able to get away enough from Trent who quickly recovered to put another hand in her panties. The aggressive blonde cougar turned her body around and pulled down Trent's pants but still hand his hands in her panties. Trent was in underwear as the cougar pulled off his shirt as well, despite the temporary lack of vision from it covering his face for a moment, Trent kept the hands in the panties.

"Persistent shit," said Bri, as she took deep breaths again, frustrated by the hands being stuck in her panties.

Now the playing field was somewhat more leveled, Bri in just her tight panties and Trent in his underwear, a tricky game had begun. Bri immediately put a hand inside of the underwear of her lover, stroking his cock. Meanwhile, Trent persistently fingered both Bri's pussy and ass. Bri started off with pure aggression, quickly stroking the cock to get Trent to cum and weaken him. For Bri, the cock was like a shake-weight she shook with both hands as Trent's breaths became deeper, his heart speeding which caused him to finger more aggressively.

Despite Bri's best efforts, she knew that her pussy and ass had been worked for so long that right now, time favored Trent. Bri took both hands out of the underwear, knowing that it was not worth it. The few seconds that followed resulted in Bri momentarily losing her balance due to the aggressive fingering. Thinking outside the box, Bri immediately shoved her body close to Trent's to stop his hands from having the freedom to finger her so aggressively. In that instant, Bri put an arm around Trent's head and locked lips with him. 

The blonde cougar took Trent's hand which was fingering her pussy. finding it to be between her and Trent's body, and sneakily pulled it out of her panties. Trent still had a hand fingering her anus and in that instant, immediately snuck the free hand in the back of the panties. Both of the hands were now in the back, sitting inside of the panties and grabbing the inner thighs. Bri moaned but aggressively kissed Trent which had him aroused.

For a few seconds, the two made eye contact as they broke from kissing and Bri immediately pulled down the underwear. Trent had wisely put the hands inside of the panties so Bri could not kneel down to suck his cock, his hands had kept her standing. Being unable to kneel down, Bri backed up as much as Trent's arms let her and bent her upper body forward as she gobbled the cock. Like a bull shark, Bri aggressively shook her head and sucked on the cock which once again had Trent in a compromised position as he moaned.

"Oh fuck," said Trent, as he moaned.

The intensity and the heat of the room had Trent taking off his shirt and in a matter of seconds, being just in his underwear. Just like that, the score was evened as the patient experienced seducer had met his match. Bri was quite experienced and steadily sucked the cock, not rushing into an aggressive blowjob that might wear her out. A battle of wills was moving to Bri's favor if Trent came then he would effectively be weakened. 

Bri was taking the experienced seducer to deep waters, the outcome would be determined by whether Trent came first or Bri's mouth tired. The blowjob was Bri's salvation, perhaps the only chance the cougar leader had of defeating the young energetic man. Trent stuck to his guns but knew that sticking it out was not enough, he had to be proactive. With his fingers still in her panties, yet very hot and sweaty inside; Trent squeezed the buttocks and massaged them. When Trent had tried this in the past, it had led to involuntary movements in the pleasured woman's body.

The gritty Bri's sucking started to wane, her throat tiring from the hard cock that would not cum. Bri squeezed his testicles gently, a neat trick she had learned which made Trent moan even harder. Despite the moaning and deep breaths by Trent, one nice squeeze of the left butt cheek pleasured Bri like none other. Bri's head involuntarily perked up as her upper body stood erect for a moment, stretching from pleasure as she let out a deep breath. An opportunistic man like Trent was not going to let this go to waste, he hugged the body tightly and effortlessly wrestled Bri down.

Now on top, Trent coiled his arms around the body and sucked on the breasts. Bri had lost control, her mouth exhausted from the blowjob. The young seducer moved with Bri's body, her sweaty natural odor arousing him beyond belief. Bri knew that the last place she wanted to be was on the ground so she used her arms to try and get up. Seeing a brief opportunity, Bri did momentarily get up and try to run from Trent who managed to coil both of his arms around her waist and stuck his head in-between her buttocks. 

"Fuck!" said Bri, as she barely moved and felt the munching of the hot mouth along with hot breath in between her buttocks.

Trent lived for this, eating a woman out and fucking her only after he had exhausted her physically. The arms crept lower with the hands trying to get in her panties but Bri knew which battles were not worth fighting. If the hands got in her panties, it would lead to aggressive fingering that would give her an orgasm. In a quick second, Bri slipped her panties down to her feet. 

"Ah, fucking damn!" said Bri, as the panties dropped. The asslicking had become too intense for Bri whose breath became deeper from the ordeal.

Bri barely stood still and knew that with the panties at her feet could not move at all. In a matter of seconds, Bri gently fell down on top of a prepared Trent, her body on top of his, just grinding. Trent licked the armpits and bit the shoulders of a composed Bri who was now moaning and taking deep breaths. At this point, so much work had been done by Trent to control Bri's will that he had succeeded after a hard-fought battle.

The man with the heavily erect and hard penis shoved it inside of Bri's wet pussy and thrust it slowly, taking his time. Going too fast meant that Trent could wear himself out too soon so he took his time, slowly going in and out. Every stroke was pleasure from the start to finish, making Bri's moans more pronounced. Despite her age and experience, Bri had not been fucked good by a man for years. 

"Yeah, so what's going on, mama?" said Trent, as the penis thrust deep into Bri.

"Woo, heard you guys got an operation going on with Leah," said Bri, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, what else!" said Trent, as he thrust the penis deep again.

"Stirring the pot a little," said Bri, as her head bounced around a bit from the intensity of the thrust. Trent grabbed Bri closer and started sniffing and licking her ear.

"What ya gonna do to me, mama?" asked Trent, kissing Bri behind the ear as she moaned.

"I could easily have you arrested, killed, and whatever I want. I have eyes and ears everywhere!" whispered Bri, intensely looking back at Trent.

"Yeah, have someone kill me then, mama!" said Trent, as he thrust the penis in again.

"Yeah, we can work something else out!" said Bri, exhausted as sweat dripped off of her.

"What?" asked Trent.

"We can negotiate, you with Leah and your exotic friend," said Bri, taking deep breaths.

"And we can, fuck, shit!" shouted Bri, as liquids shot aggressive out of her pussy and she had an orgasm. 

Trent sped up the fuck in a spooning position as liquids continued to shoot out from Bri's pussy, she was overwhelmed and had finally been dominated. The aggressive Trent grabbed tightly on to the body and continued to pound Bri with swift speed as she moaned. Bri's moans turned into slurring sounds and it was now all Trent. In a few seconds, Trent came inside of Bri's pussy and cream-pied her, having officially made it clear he was dominant.

The two lovers took deep breaths as Bri lay her head on Trent's shoulder. Bri and Trent locked lips, their deep breaths leading to more arousal as they exchanged saliva. Bri had told Trent the truth about the organization and her real power, the awareness she had. 

"We can talk about all of this with Leah, your friend, and my crew," said Bri, as the two lovers locked lips.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors