Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Service

"She wanted to close the score on her husband's cheating."

17
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Jill was happy. She'd just come from her lawyer, who was ready to serve her soon-to-be ex-husband his divorce papers. She'd had enough of his neglect, and finding out he'd been cheating all along was the final straw. But now it was about to be over, and she was thrilled.

Leaving the lawyer's office, she headed to the old van she had to drive since her husband had taken the 'Beemer' that day. But she smiled to herself as she hopped in, knowing once she was free of him, she'd soon have a lot nicer car than this van.

She turned the ignition key and … nothing. No start, not grinding, nothing. Then she noticed the lights had been left on since it was drizzling when she'd driven over, and she must have forgotten to turn them off.

Thank God she'd keep up her auto club membership, even though her husband had thought it was a waste of money. So she called them, and they told her a truck would be there within thirty minutes. Then she waited.

As she sat there, she daydreamed about getting even with her cheating husband. It didn't really matter now, but she thought it would still be nice to tell him she'd gotten it on with some great guy before they got divorced. Show him he wasn't the only one who could cheat. Her dream of cheating made her happy for the revenge she'd have, and she started to get turned on just thinking about it.

Before she knew it, the auto club truck arrived and a nice-looking guy got out.

“Hi, I'm Jack. I understand the van won't start,” he said as he approached.

“Right. Jill here. Thanks for coming.” she said while eying him and considering whether he might be good cheating material. Jack was in his twenties she guessed, and had a nice physique. Not overly muscular or anything, but nice. Her being in her thirties wouldn't be a problem if she played her cards right.

Jack came back to her sitting in the van.

“You've got a dead battery. I can jump it for you and you'll be on your way. Do you want to do that, or should I call for a tow?”

On hearing him, Jill thought that this may not be the night to start cheating after all.

“Go ahead and jump it,” she said.

Jack hooked up and jumped the battery, then had Jill start her van. It coughed and chugged quite a lot, so he said shut it down.

“I don't think it's safe to drive home since it could stall before the battery has charged up, and then you'd be stuck somewhere and calling me again. What I could do is charge it for half an hour or so with my fast charger, and you'd make it home for sure. I'd sell you a battery now, but I don't have the right one in my truck. You'll need to get one soon, though.”

Jill thought about this change of circumstance, and it seemed fate was telling her this was the guy, and things were looking up. She'd have an hour to figure out a way to seduce him, and that should be no problem. Guys were easy, she'd heard from her single girlfriends: 'They're such horny creatures. Just show some tit to hook 'em, and some pussy to reel 'em in.'.

She braved up and said, “You know, Jack, I've got some beer in the back of the van, if you're interested in one while we wait.”

“Why not,” he replied happily.

“Great!” she said.

Then, while Jack was off hooking up the charger, Jill moved to the back seat of the van and thought about how to seduce him. She took her blouse off and removed her bra, then put the blouse back on and left a couple of buttons open for a good view of her cleavage. Next, she slid her panties off while making sure her skirt covered her privates until the time was right. She hid the bra and panties under the seat.

When she was ready she opened the door and waited for him. He came back wiping his hands after cleaning up, and tossed a paper towel into the nearby trash container, then got in. She sat sideways on the seat, which was as wide as the van. He sat on the other side of the seat from her. As they both reached for a beer from the cooler on the floor, she made sure she was positioned so he could see down her blouse, looking at her bare breasts. He noticed.

“You know, I feel like the 'Damsel in Distress', and you're my 'Knight in Shining Armor'. I think I owe you a reward for saving me.”

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

On saying that, she leaned across the seat and kissed him on the cheek, then leaned nearer and kissed him again, but on the lips. He responded by kissing her back. Jill was happy for a good start and decided to be bold. As he kissed her, she reached down and caressed his crotch and felt that his dick was growing large. Feeling her touch, he realized she really was aroused and reached to unbutton her blouse.

“Allow me, my hero of the hour,” she said, and she sat back and unbuttoned her blouse completely, freeing her breasts and giving him a full view.

Jack did not need more of an invitation, so he reached over and caressed her breasts, softly circling her mounds and fondling her nipples. He leaned over and kissed each breast, then pulled a nipple into his mouth, where he massaged it with his tongue. Soon he moved his mouth and attentions to her other breast.

Jill was elated at the delightful feel of his mouth and tongue teasing her, and at her success in starting her seduction. She was ready for part two.

When Jack took a break from her breasts and leaned back, she moved in and kissed him again, and as she leaned back after the kiss, she made sure she had hiked her skirt up and opened her legs enough to reveal her pubic hair and snatch to Jack's view.

He couldn't help but notice her crotch, and that she definitely wasn't wearing panties. The clues were all there: no bra, open blouse, no panties and legs open to be sure he'd see everything, and he knew what she wanted. So he ran his hands up inside her legs to her private place and fondled her pussy.

Jill loved what Jack was doing, and she moved a bit to be sure he had good access to continue diddling her. As he caressed her intimately, she began to wiggle with his motions, and she got more turned on herself. Her seduction of Jack was working on both of them now.

Jill decided to lie down on the wide seat, which told Jack exactly what she wanted next. He took off his pants and briefs, and when he looked back at her, she held a condom in one hand and, sitting up, reached for his penis with the other. With a smooth motion, she unrolled the condom unto his hard dick, then lay back down.

Jack took the initiative in spreading her legs and moving to enter her, and she did not stop him. He tapped his penis on her pussy a couple of times.

She squealed a fake “Ooh, Jack, what are you doing?”

They both laughed. Then he pressed the head of his penis into her, and slowly entered her wet vagina. He took it easy, in and out.

“Faster, Jack, please. It feels so good!”

Jack sped up as requested, and Jill caressed her clitoris to speed herself along and keep up. Soon he showed signs of being about to come, and she had to increase her clitoral caressing to be ready when he was. After a few minutes, he jerked a few times and came, while she pressed her pussy hard against him as she followed with her own orgasm. They ended in a mutual sexual release that left them both exhausted, and they hugged each other before separating to lie back on the seat.

After catching their breath, he removed the condom, and they both wiped off with tissues before putting their clothes back on.

“Thank you, my 'Damsel in Distress'. That was a wonderful reward!”

“You deserved every bit, my 'Knight in Shining Armor',” Jill answered.

Jack finished his beer before leaving to check on the charger, while Jill moved back to the driver's seat.

“Well, she's all ready. You should have no trouble getting home now.”

“Thank you for everything, Jack. And I mean everything!”

“And you're welcome, for everything. But I gotta go now,” Jack replied.

On that, he got out of the van, walked to his truck, got in, and left.

Jill sat, thinking. She was happy for the great sex with Jack, and that she was able to get even with her cheating husband, even if only once. She'd take great pleasure in letting him know all about it.

And then she laughed, recalling what her girlfriends had said. It was so true. 'Men are easy. Just show some tit to hook 'em, and some pussy to reel 'em in!'

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments