Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reminiscences - Marge

"Seduction is a two way street."

47
34 Comments 34
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"I have been blessed to meet some extraordinary women. This story will relate my experiences with one of them. Without exception, they were wonderful moments; they all added immeasurably to my life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am proud to have been allowed to get to know them on many different levels. For more information about the Kobo group of drummers, go to; https://youtu.be/TW3-TY1UB00"

Free time in the pool, an opportunity for students to practice the skills they had been taught over the past five weeks. Tomorrow their dives in the ocean would make them certified Scuba Divers. However, I kept a watchful eye on the group. Despite their acquired skills, this was the stage where overconfidence and bravado could lead to a problem.

My problem student, however, was Bill. He and his wife Marge were the two oldest students in a class made up of mainly twenty-year-olds. Bill was in his mid-fifties and a real asshole. He was convinced of his superiority in all matters—intelligence, wealth, position, etc. He was confident that he could teach the course after taking five nights of Scuba. I was ecstatic that they would not be doing the ocean dives with the rest of the class but would be flying to the Cayman Islands for their final certification.

In contrast, his wife Marge was one of the nicest people I had ever met, and she was gorgeous. Mid-forties, blond, green-eyed with a smile that could melt your heart. It baffled me that she could be married to this turd; however, that was not my business.

About ten minutes before the class ended, she undulated towards me underwater, reached into the cleavage of her one-piece bathing suit, and pulled out a piece of plastic. She spread it open, and I saw that it was a heart cut out of a piece of red plastic; on it was written, 'Would You Be My Valentine.' Then, she removed her regulator from her mouth, smiled, pursed her lips, blew me a kiss in the form of a stream of bubbles before undulating her way back to her husband.

I watched, mesmerized as her cute butt swayed all the way back to him. The class over, the students and I assembled in the parking lot as we were all going out to a nearby pizza joint for a bite to eat. I invited Mr. Bigshot and Marge to join us. However, he begged out and promptly bugged out in his Corvette. Although Marge seemed disappointed, she took my hand in hers, gave me a hug, congratulated me, and thanked me for course. Just before she turned to join him, she gave me a mischievous wink.

I figured that was the last of them I would see. Then, roughly one year later, one of my employees walked into my office and announced that a lady was in the showroom and had asked if I was available. I stepped out, and Marge was standing there looking at a display of masks and snorkels. When she saw me, she broke into a smile and spread out her arms to give me a hug.

"How's my valentine today?" she giggled.

"Just fine, lovely lady, and how are you?"

"Wonderful! Tell me would you be available to join me for supper on Saturday?"

"It would be a pleasure. What's the occasion?"

"I'd like to discuss a diving project I have been contemplating. Would 7pm be doable for you?"

"Sure, can I bring something?"

"No, just yourself. Here's my address," Marge said, handing me a business card. "Dress is casual, by the way." With that, she gave me a parting hug. I watched as she walked out of the store while admiring her long legs and the sway of her hips.

I had broken up with my girlfriend about three months before that. On Saturday, I realized that this was February 14th Valentine's Day. Before going home to change, I stopped at a florist shop and purchased a bouquet of six red roses for my hostess.

I drove up the circular driveway to the address Marge had given me to what seemed to be a house built entirely of glass. The door opened, and Marge came out and told me to park behind the house, indicating a driveway to the left that sloped down towards a pond and veered to the back. What had seemed to be a single-story house turned out to be two stories built on the side of a hill so that below the entry-level was a second one which was not visible from the front of the house.

Bill's red Corvette was parked next to an Audi. Somehow I had forgotten about him, and my excitement at seeing Marge was snuffed out like a candle. Then, finally, a door opened, and Marge stood there smiling. I got out, and she welcomed me with a huge hug. "Welcome to my home," she said with a dazzling smile.

"Thank you. Oops! I forgot something," and dashed out to return with the bouquet of roses. "For you," I said, handing her the bouquet.

"Oh, Chris, that's so sweet. It's been ages since I have received flowers, and on Valentine's Day, no less. Come on in, I'm putting the finishing touches on supper," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the kitchen. "I hope you like steak? It's been so long since I cooked for someone that I chose something even I could not ruin with my meager culinary skills."

"No, steak comes high on my list of preferred foods."

"Oh, I'm so glad. I opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe. Why don't you pour us a glass while I attempt to make these filets edible? How do you like your meat done?

"Medium rare. Please," I said, handing her a glass of wine. "Will Bill be joining us?"

"No, he won't," she answered curtly, and I detected a trace of venom in her voice.

'What's that all about?' I wondered as I watched a frown form on her face. But then, she turned her back to me to start cooking the meat. When she turned back, the smile had returned to her face.

"Come, let's start. I'm famished, so I hope you are ready to eat?" She took my hand and led me to the dining room, which overlooked a vast extent of rolling lawn leading to a pond about twenty feet below this level of the house.

The table was set for two, and again this aroused my curiosity which I determined to keep in check. Should she wish to talk about what was happening, that was fine, but I would not initiate that conversation.

We sat next to each other at one end of a table that would easily have accommodated ten. I asked if she had enjoyed diving in the Caribbean. She gushed with excitement and raved about all she had done and seen. 

I looked at her; she was mouth-watering in her excitement.

Her green eyes sparkled as she related her adventures. I longed to kiss her mouth and run my fingers through her flowing blond tresses. The blue cashmere top accentuated her lush breasts. I felt my libido increase as I watched her talk.

We talked about the possibility of her leading groups of divers to exotic locations. She laid out a plan involving taking exclusive small groups to some of the world's premier dive sites. The trips would combine diving with ecology and sightseeing to some of the most famous destinations.

Her enthusiasm was infectious and held me spellbound. She would reach out and lay her hand on mine to emphasize something she was saying from time to time. Each time she did, it would bring me back to what a beautiful vibrant woman she was.

Supper over, she invited me to the living room and asked me to light the fire in the enormous stone fireplace while she cleared the table and returned with more wine.

We resumed our conversation till she excused herself to go and slip into something more comfortable.

My mind went into overdrive, imagining her returning in a flimsy negligee or less.

I was saddened to see that my imagination had been overactive. Marge had ditched the jeans and was now wearing a simple house dress buttoned down the front. As compensation, the two top buttons were undone. I was rewarded with a view of her cleavage and the swell of her breasts.

She sat down across from me, and I asked her what was happening in her life that caused her to contemplate this tour guide project. She didn't say anything for a few moments, then with tears in her eyes, she said, "I am divorcing Bill."

"What happened?" I asked.

"The bastard has shacked up with his executive assistant, who is thirty years his junior. I kicked him out when I found out, and I filed for a divorce. While waiting for that to happen, I am lonely and… horny. Oh, Chris, I can't believe I just said that. I did not ask you to come to supper because of that. Well, maybe the lonely part I did."

"Why are you lonely? You must have dozens of friends, Marge."

"You don't understand."

"What don't I understand?"

"I'm ashamed. Bill left me. That implies that I was not good enough as a wife and as a lover to hold onto him."

"Is that what it means? I rather think that he should be ashamed."

"But why?"

"Look, Marge, I am sitting next to a captivating woman who is sexy, sophisticated, and intelligent. A woman that any healthy man would be delighted to be with. It's obvious that Bill was thinking with his dick and not with his head when he left you. Soon he will tire of his inamorata and come back with egg on his face. He'll beg you to take him back. If he doesn't, he's a bigger fool than I already thought."

"Oh no, Chris, he is done with me. I will never take him back. I devoted twenty-five years of my life to him. I even left my career behind to be his trophy wife. He's going to pay and pay through the nose. I have managed our investments and made him wealthy, enabling him to live the lifestyle he wanted."

Standing, Marge held out her hand. "Come with me," she said.

She led me to a bedroom where boxes were stacked, and a table was submerged with files and documents.

"This, my friend, is the record of every single financial transaction I have made. It clearly shows that all investments were made by ME. These are the documents that will be presented in court at the divorce proceedings. They will also show that when we started, we had no assets. We were both just graduated from university. I took the small inheritance I received from my parents at their death, which resulted in purchasing this house and other real estate and building an investment portfolio that I have managed for years. He will be hard-pressed to show that his salary has paid for these assets. He will end up with his pension plan and his salary. Even that Corvette outside is in my name. Nothing! He will get NOTHING!" Marge took a deep breath. "Now come, and let's talk about other things."

We went back to the living room, where I sat while she went to get a fresh bottle of wine. She returned and sat on the sofa and stretched her legs out, and placed them in my lap as she sat alongside me. I took her barefoot and rubbed her feet. "See, you even have beautiful feet," I said as I lightly rubbed each delicate pedicured foot.

"That feels so sensuous," she gushed as I endeavored to make her relax. "Do you really find me attractive?"

"Marge, you are more than attractive. You are gorgeous." My hand slid higher, starting to massage her calf.

Looking at me, she blushed and gave me a wistful smile. "It's been ages since I had a massage and even longer since I was told I was beautiful. Let me get some massage oil before you begin."

She returned with a bottle of lavender-scented massage oil. "I've had this for years. I hope it's still good."

I poured some in my hand, and the fragrance was still strong, and it was delightfully oily.

"Come and lie down in front of the fireplace," I said, standing and placing some brightly colored pillows on the ground in front of the hearth.

She obliged and stretched out on her stomach on the pillows as I knelt at her side and started running my hand along the back of her legs. Her skin was silky soft, and I reveled in the feel of that softness. Obviously, this act of intimacy was making her feel good from the moans of appreciation she was making.

I grew more adventurous and parted her legs to massage her inner thighs. After initial resistance, she spread her legs, revealing that she was wearing a white thong to my lustful eyes. I could make out curly blond hair peeking out from the sides of the thong.

My hands slid along her inner thigh, delighting in the feel of her toned flesh, and slowly rose higher as I approached her crotch area. I felt her get tenser and resolved not to hurry things along and wait for her to indicate it was acceptable to go further.

I moved to her head and kneaded her scalp, neck, and shoulders. Soon had her purring under my touch. Then, as I started on her back, she rolled over, sat up, unbuttoned the blouse, and shrugged it off her shoulders before lying back down on her stomach. "That will make it easier to do my back," she said.

I started working on her back, attempting to relax her completely, but my hands kept catching in the strap of her brassiere. Taking my courage in both hands, I unclasped it and moved the straps to the side. Now I could let my hands glide the length of her back. She purred like a cat as she enjoyed the feel of my hands.

As I massaged her sides, I could feel the side of her voluptuous tits that oozed out of her brassiere. I could feel my manhood straining against my jeans. I was turned on by the feel of all the flesh being placed at my disposal. Finally, I lowered the back zipper on her skirt and started to pull it off her hips. She obliged by raising her body to allow herself to be stripped down to her thong.

My eyes were rewarded by the curves of her ass bisected by a thin strip of lacy material snuggled between her ass cheeks. To my delight, she did not protest as I mauled those succulent globes. On the contrary, the more I manipulated them, the more she moaned. The oil made them glisten, and they were so delectable as they shimmered that I was tempted to kiss them.

Her whole body was quivering with delight, and she turned her head and said, "I never realized how many erogenous spots there were on my ass, Chris. That feels so good."

I kept at it, and as I kept up my manipulations, I could see a wet spot form at the crotch of her thong.

"Turn over, Marge, time to do the front."

She rolled over, and as she did, her bra came off, and her massive breasts were revealed in all their splendor. I could not help but salivate. I am not a big tit fan as I have always felt that more than a mouthful was wasted. However, in her case, they were more than a mouthful. They could have fed multiple men. They were firm globes surmounted by two firm cherry-sized nipples. Surprisingly they stood upright and did not sag.

"Wow! Those all yours," I ventured.

"Yes. 100% all-natural," Marge said, blushing once more.

"May I touch, or are they off-limit?"

"Chris, I'm so sorry I can see that you are being affected," she said, glancing at my crotch, which was straining from my erection, "and I am behaving like a slut. I guess that I wanted to see if I was still able to seduce a younger man."

Looking into my eyes, she whispered, "I would love you to touch me; however, I think we should stop while we still can. My attorney wants me to be as pure as the driven snow until after the divorce proceedings. I don't think I'll be able to resist sullying the snow if we go much further."

"I understand, Marge. Here's your blouse. Remove the temptation from my eyes before I can no longer control myself."

She got dressed, and we sat back on the sofa. She shared the rest of the wine between us and came to snuggle against me. We sat in silence, contemplating the fire as I wrapped an arm around her.

"Chris, I'm so sorry," she said after a while. "Do you think there's any hope for an old broad like me? Do you really find me attractive?"

"Are you sorry for me, or are you sorry for yourself?"

"I guess I'm sorry for both of us. For you, because I raised a possibility that I could not satisfy and for me for so many things."

"What things?"

"My stupidity in remaining in a marriage that was not fulfilling my needs. My innocence in thinking that I could recapture my youth. Most of all, for the loss of the years during which I could have led a meaningful life."

"Marge, your life is not over; it's just starting again. You asked if I find you attractive. You are more than attractive you are a highly desirable woman. I would be proud to have you as a girlfriend and partner."

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

"Really?"

I moved my face to hers and looked into those deep green eyes, waiting to see if she would pull back. Instead of pulling back, she drew my face towards hers, and our lips met in a languorous kiss. The kiss seemed to last an eternity before we pulled back. When I had regained my breath, I looked at her and saw tears streaming down her face.

"Why the waterworks, lovely?"

"It's been years since I have been kissed that way. I had forgotten that it could be so good."

"You are a fantastic kisser, Marge. I have an idea I'd like to suggest."

"What's that?"

"You mentioned you were lonely, and I don't have a girlfriend at this time. What would you say if I became your friend without benefits till your situation is settled?"

"You would do that for me?"

"Sure! You are fun, and we could do many things together that you would find enjoyable."

"Like what?"

"Well, you mentioned that you were thinking of leading groups of divers on exotic vacations. I could start your training to be a certified divemaster and maybe even an instructor if you are interested. Then, we could go out on social dates and just be friends. What do you say?"

Tears came to her eyes. "You would do that for me?"

"Yes, I would."

"I'd love that," she blubbered through her sobs.

"I do have one condition, however, no more tears. You have one of the loveliest smiles, and when you do, your eyes sparkle. That's what I want to see."

She wiped her eyes on her sleeve and melted into my arms for another kiss. "Thank you. That is one of the most marvelous gifts I have ever been given. You have a deal. No more tears."

"I think that I will go now, my dear. If you give me another kiss like that, I will be unable to resist ravishing you."

We said our goodnights. I drove back to my place, thinking all kinds of lascivious thoughts about what I could do with that woman. Once I got home, even a cold shower did nothing to diminish my ardor. I had to resort to a long session of masturbation before I could fall asleep.

I called Marge the next day to set up a training schedule for her and invite her out for next Saturday night to see the Japanese drummers Kodo performing in the city. She asked me how I had slept. I confessed I'd had to relieve my sexual tensions manually. She giggled and told me she had done the same to fall asleep.

***

The following Saturday, I picked her up, and we drove into the city for an early supper. When I got to her house, she was ready to leave dressed in an emerald green dress that hugged her incredible figure, leaving a generous vision of her cleavage on display and accentuating her derriere to perfection.

She handed me a set of car keys and said, "You drive." I headed for her Audi when she stopped me and said, "No, the Corvette. If we happen to run into my future ex, I want him to eat his heart out seeing you drive his ex-car and his soon-to-be ex-wife in his ex-pride and joy."

Since we were going to a concert by the Japanese drummers, Sushi seemed to be appropriate.

I asked, "How was your week?"

"Best week since he left me," she said smiling. "This was the first time in the last two months I've had something to look forward to. So pull up ahead and stop for a moment."

I obediently did as she asked, and she leaned over the center console, twisted her body around, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a sexy kiss.

"What did I do to merit this?"

"You are simply the most adorable man I have ever met. I also just felt like kissing you. Now on to supper."

Our meal was fun as we talked about the training program I had set up to sharpen her diving skills. We downed a generous quantity of Sake by the time we were finished. I think we both had a pleasant buzz.

During the short walk to the concert hall, she asked me about the performance we would see. She was astounded to find that it would consist mainly of percussive drumming.

We arrived and found our seats just as the performers hit the stage. The drumming started, and I glanced at Marge as she sat spellbound in her seat. She took my hand and held it tightly. I felt as if I were back in high school on a first date.

The pulse of the drums was gripping and seemed to penetrate your very core. It was a primal and sexual beat that set my blood boiling. From the pressure of Marge's hand in mine, I thought she might be affected the same way.

***

The drive home was subdued. Marge seemed lost in her thoughts, as was I. Where was I going with this quasi-relationship, I wondered? There was no doubt in my mind that I was falling for this woman.

Marge finally broke the silence, "That was amazing, Chris. I never realized that just drums could move me the way this performance did. I have never been so stirred and disturbed by music in my life."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm almost ashamed to say this, but since it is you, I will. That music was extremely erotic. I could feel it run through my whole body and all the way down to my pussy. I felt if I let myself go, it could make me orgasm."

"Really! You're sure it was not those muscular guys in the loincloths."

"Nope. I admit they were magnificent specimens; however, it was the beat that ran through me. Thank you for inviting me. It was a fabulous evening, something I had never had the opportunity to experience before."

Once in her driveway, she looked into my eyes and asked if I wished to come inside for some cuddle time with her.

There was no way I could refuse that offer. So I followed her in, and she excused herself and said she would get changed and be back in a moment. As I waited in the living room, she called out and asked me to get a bottle of white wine from the fridge and pour us two glasses.

When I returned from the kitchen, she was in the living room. When I saw her, my jaw dropped. She was naked except for an emerald green thong and matching half cup bra. She walked up to me and rose on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Her tongue for the first time reached out to meet mine as we remained clasped to each other for the longest time.

When she finally released me, I asked, "Are our rules of engagement changed?"

"Oh, how I wish they were. However, if it is not too difficult for you, I would love you to give me a massage like last time, and this time I will also massage you. Would you like that?"

My answer was to strip down to my boxers and invite her to place herself on the pillows on the floor. She looked me over and smiled. "You know that those drummers had nothing you should envy. You are beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on your body."

I lathered her back and legs with massage oil and worked it into her skin. It felt very different from the last time. It finally hit me that we both were more relaxed in the process. I knew the limits and realized that I could relax in the eroticism of the imposed limits and imagined that she now trusted that I would not take advantage of her. She no longer tensed when I approached the forbidden zone and opened up her body to my touch and sight.

The other big reveal was how sensitive her butt was. When I massaged it, she seemed to positively melt into a puddle of sensitivity. Her moans were music to my ears. She finally turned on her back, reached out, and pulled me against her, and we rolled around on the floor, kissing. I could feel her breasts against my chest. Her nipples were hard against mine.

I started tickling her, she retaliated. Soon we were wrestling in each other's arms, kissing and tickling. She finally wrestled me onto my stomach and sat on my hips. "Don't move," she whispered in my ear, "my turn to get my hands on your yummy body."

Her hands kneaded my shoulders and worked each inch of my body from top to bottom. I was treated to a sensual experience that had me writhing in pleasure. When she ran her hands under my boxers and massaged my butt, I understood the pleasure she derived when I did it to her. I had to lift my pelvis to place my now erect cock in a more comfortable position.

"Oh, Chris, I'm so sorry. I don't want you to suffer like that."

I turned over and took her in my arms. "Marge, my darling, this is not suffering. On the contrary, this has been one of the most wonderful evenings of my life. You have my permission to make me suffer like this whenever you wish."

"Mine too. Now I think that you should go as I am having a hard time controlling my urges. I also, in keeping with tonight's theme, I have a date with my Japanese lover."

"Your Japanese lover?" I said incredulously.

"Yes, you might have heard of him. His name is Hitachi," she giggled.

The giggle was infectious, and I tumbled her face down on my lap and swatted her ass. She squirmed and kept giggling as I turned her ass rosy pink. Then, when I felt she had enough, I bent over and planted a wet kiss on each reddened cheek.

Finally, I left after she rewarded me with a sweet kiss.

***

Over the next few months, our lives fell into a pattern of weekend dates during which we would enjoy some activity together and two nights a week of study and practice towards her divemaster designation.

She was exceptionally bright, and her progress was outstanding. I awarded her the divemaster designation in record time. We started her towards her Scuba Instructor designation. This she also mastered quickly.

She was the easiest student I ever taught. She had a quasi-eidetic memory and was exceptionally bright.

After completing her course, she told me that she would be going away for a couple of weeks. I was heartbroken. I wondered if she had been so loving with me just to obtain her certifications.

***

Two weeks later, she poked her head in my office. "Hey, handsome, want to come over for supper tonight?"

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when you come over. Now, how about a kiss?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. My anger at her unexplained absence evaporated in the passion she put into that kiss.

As we came apart, she asked me if I could be there at six o'clock.

As she turned to go, she said, "Oh, and bring your checkbook with you."

"Why?"

"You'll see," she answered with a smile.

***

Promptly at six, I arrived at her place. A note tacked to the door said, 'Come in and make yourself comfortable.'

I went into the living room, and a fire was blazing in the fireplace. A champagne bucket with two bottles of champagne and a selection of cold cuts and cheese on the sideboard.

Marge came out from her bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing a translucent negligee. She was ravishing. I moved forward to take her in my arms, but she stepped back and said, "Sit!"

Startled, I obeyed. "I'm going to get decent. While I do that, pop the cork on one of those bottles and pour two flutes."

Mystified, I complied and waited. In a short time, Marge returned wearing a very short mini skirt and a cashmere sweater.

The first words out of her mouth were, "Did you bring your checkbook?"

"Yes."

"Please write a check out to me for the sum of one dollar."

I wrote the check and handed it to her. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a sheet of paper and a key she gave to me. I looked at it and saw a bill of sale for the Corvette made out to my name. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Selling you the vet. I thought it was self-explanatory. We are now under new rules of engagement."

It dawned on me. "Your divorce came through?"

"It did. The judge awarded me both ears and the tail. Hell, he awarded me the whole bull."

"I'm so happy for you." I smiled at her.

"Is that the best you can do? Come over here and kiss me."

I slid over and took her in my arms, and as we kissed, she took my hand, slid it under her sweater, and placed it on her breast. She was not wearing a brassiere. I felt her nipple grow hard against the palm of my hand. We kept kissing as I toyed with her breasts. They were a delight which I had yearned for months. I lifted her sweater and lowered my mouth to kiss and lick each breast, paying particular attention to her succulent nipples while she purred with pleasure.

I felt her hand undo my belt and lower the zipper on my pants and then release my rigid erection from the confines of my underwear.

"Chris, I've wanted to do this for so long," she said as she gently stroked the length in her soft, warm hand. "Come, let me introduce you to the bedroom."

I stood up, lifted her in my arms, and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her in the middle of the bed and removed her miniskirt to reveal that she was not wearing any underwear.

She smiled at my reaction when I saw her waxed, hairless pussy. "New rules of engagement, as I told you. I want you to take me if you don't find me too old and ugly."

I flipped her on her stomach and spanked her beautiful bare ass while she squealed with excitement.

"No more of that kind of talk. You are neither old nor ugly. On the contrary, you are one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. Now get ready. I intend to eat you as you have never been eaten. I have been starved for your body for months. Are you ready to be loved for hours on end?"

"Ready, you ask? I also have been waiting for this moment for months. I intend to savor every morsel of your body."

She tried to turn over, but I held her face down, spread her legs, and told her not to move. I then kissed and licked the nape of her neck and nibbled on her ear lobes. Slowly I worked my way down her back, licking and kissing her tender flesh.  When I started on her ass cheeks, she wriggled them lasciviously, attesting to her sensitivity in that area. I parted them and licked down the crack. It was as if she had received an electric shock. She moaned and raised her butt, obviously seeking more stimulation.

I ignored the request for the moment and proceeded down her slender legs paying particular attention to the tender flesh of her inner thighs till I reached her feet. Sucking on her toes threw her into a fit of giggles, and she complained that she was too ticklish.

As I worked my way back up her leg, I reached under her and cupped her pussy. She raised herself on her knees with her ass raised to permit me easier access.

Her fragrance was intoxicating as I nuzzled between her tiny tight pussy lips. Then, as I parted them open, I was rewarded with her sweet juice, which was dripping from her.

I flipped her on her back, spread her thighs, and folded her legs back to her shoulders. She was fully open to me and so delectable. I licked and sucked on her till her body was quivering. Finally, she gripped my head between her thighs and shrieked her way through an orgasm.

I leaned over her and gave her a kiss. "You OK, love?" I asked.

"OK! No much better than OK. I want you in me."

"To hear is to obey, I said as I returned to kneel between her spread thighs.

I positioned my cock between the glistening lips of her pussy and thrust gently into her tightness. It was as if I was gripped in a soft, warm velvet glove. Her pussy walls were soon giving my cock a wonderful massage. I was throbbing in her and bottoming against her cervix with every stroke. Her moans were music to my ears as she raised her ass to meet each of my thrusts.

I saw her stomach muscles ripple, and then she flooded my cock with her cum which set off my orgasm almost simultaneously with hers.

After several aftershocks as we lay cuddled against each other and basked in the afterglow, Marge asked me, "Can you stay the night or actually as long as you want?"

"Yes," I answered. "As long as you want me."

She smiled and said, "Forever."

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments