Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reawakening Olivia

"Rekindling my wife's libido after illness"

30
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first story. This is true and happened this morning. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Enjoy"

My lovely wife had been sick for weeks. Nothing serious. Just sick. However, in all our years together, I have never seen her this ill. Understandably, she had completely lost her libido.

The past week, she had been feeling better. She had been back to work. Yet, she was still exhausted at home. Friday evening we had a nice grilled meal and finished the series we had been binge watching. I was hopeful she may start feeling frisky. Alas, it was not to be. We snuggled in to bed for a night of restful sleep.

As usual, our dog woke me up to go out at 5:30 AM. My morning wood arose to greet me. Good morning my old friend! As I got up, my love asked me to come back to bed and hold her.

Upon returning, there was my beautiful wife, laying naked on her right side. She had kicked all of the covers off in our comfortable room.

Of course, as I slipped into bed to spoon her, our 70 lb furry cock-blocker curled up behind her legs and ass. I just wanted to comfort her. So, I got as close as I could and began to gently caressing her back and shoulders.

Finger tip touches, lightly massaging her temples, scalp and through her hair, without pulling it. I felt her melt into my knowing touch and express a soft coo.

My caressing continued down her shoulders, around to her full voluptuous breasts, across her belly to her sensitive spot where her left hip flexes. I continued, down her hip, to her left ass cheek. Gently kneading and massaging her amazing ass. Listening to her steady breathing, while taking care not to wake her.

As my hand slid across her crack, down to her right ass cheek, she let out a soft moan and rolled to her tummy exposing her full back and voluptuous ass to my touch.

I spent the next half hour caressing all over her neck, back, ass and upper thighs. Even with her left leg slightly bent, I still couldn't gain access through her protective outer lips to her pussy.

I continued my massage, spend more and more time kneading her ass cheeks and outer lips. Occasionally, wetting a finger in my mouth to try to slip between her folds. I took extreme care to avoid her tight rosebud, to avoid the negative jolt, an upright bolt that would absolutely kill the mood.

After weeks without, I desperately wanted to dive face first into her amazing ass! But I held back.

As I continued to apply more pressure to her glorious cheeks, her steady breath quickened and she subtly pushed back into my hand. Expressing the quietest moan.

I've been at this for over an hour now. Of course! This is the exact moment the damn dog decided it was time to go outside again!

Fucking really?

As my love stirred, I told her I'd be right back to hold her. And for her to take advantage of the vacant bed to get comfortable. After letting the dog out and making coffee, I returned to find her spooning the dog.

I walked to her side of the bed to spoon with her. However, apparently she had other ideas. Rolling to her back, spreading her legs, opening access to her sensitive pussy.

I stood by the bed, and started to massage her legs. Light touches up her thighs, grazing her lips and mound, across her belly to her fabulous tit's. Her nipples reacted immediately!

I continued to kneed her tit's, pinching her sensitive nipples with my left hand, as my right hand found it's way back to her beautifully shaved mound.

Using feather touches to tease her outer lips, wetting my middle finger with my mouth, I gently separated them. Then dipped into her moist center. Taking great care to avoid her clit, tracing the moist petals of her sex.

Since it had been so long, and she had been ill, I looked on the nightstand for some lube. I didn't want to irritate her. She, opened her eyes.

"You won't need that. You've awakened her! MMMMMM That feels amazing. Don't stop.".

I continued dipping my fingers into her wetness! Slowly separating her lips and teasing all around her clit.  "Just enjoy, baby, this is all about you." I whispered.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I continued to use two fingers to slid around her swelling clit and slip down across her engorged folds. 

Dripping with arousal, she pulled my hand up, taking my soaked fingers into her mouth to taste her own sweet nectar. 

I replaced my hand over her dripping pussy, teasing the hood of her clit again before swirling my middle finger around her soaked opening. 

I gently slipped my finger in to the second knuckle.  Twirling it around to stimulate her sensitive walls. 

"OH MY GOD, your finger feels huge!  I'm so fucking tight right now!" 

I could see the blush across her chest as her nipples could cut glass.  Her back arched as she gave in to her first release. Her legs quivering, her mouth agape in a silent scream.   

Thankfully, by this time, the dog had jumped off of the bed and exited the room!

I guess she had enough of my teasing.  Her patience lost, she raised her right leg, swinging it around me.  Hooked her heals into my lower back and pulled me towards her and, grabbing me by my cock, she guided me to her wanton hole.

"Please babe, I need you in me," she breathlessly panted. 

I stopped short and teased her soaked folds, making sure to paint her throbbing clit with the precum that was drooling from my rock hard cock. 

It took a couple of tries to get my engorged head into her extremely tight pussy that was made even tighter with the continuous contractions of her chain of climaxes. 

"Fuck, you feel huge, baby!", she exclaimed as I slid the first few inches in to her. 

I paused to let her adjust. 

"Stop teasing me!  I want it all!," she said, sounding like a woman possessed. 

I slowly pushed all thick 7" in to her, rubbing my head on her cervix. Withdrawing until my head just remained inside.  Her legs flexed back locking in my arms as I pushed them towards her chest and I gradually picked up my pace of deep thrusts. 

Alternating with shallower thrusts to put exquisite pressure, I grazed my head on her G spot.  

Gone was my plan to be slow and tender since she had been ill.  She demanded that I pound her hard and fast.

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her with all I had. My heavy balls slapping her ass with each thrust.  As her moans turned into screams, I could feel and hear her cunt squelching as she took all I could give. 

She squeezed me hard as another strong wave hit her.  Screaming in orgasmic release. Her beautiful tits were flailing with the momentum of our passion. 

I felt the familiar tightness as my balls pulled tight and I swelled for my release.  I held out as long as I could.

She yelled; "Give it to me Daddy!  I want it all!"  

I felt light-headed as my cock exploded with three weeks of pent-up load.  Roaring like a Viking warrior, I flooded her, as I continued to hammer her dripping quim. 

She pulled me close by my ass.  Holding me deep as I softened and her spasms subsided. 

I held and kissed her gently as I slipped from her depths, releasing the flood of our juices!  She stopped me before I could slide down her body to lick her clean.  We taste so good together.

As she was coming down, I could tell she wanted more. 

I reached into the drawer, turned her wand on low and pushed it up against her pussy and clit. 

The reaction was quick.  Within a minute, she exploded in another powerful orgasm, squirting everything from her flooded pussy.

As she came back to earth, I kissed her tenderly on the forehead and said; "Good Morning.   Coffee is ready, baby."

Published 
Written by Mphxma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments