Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Train Journey

"I have been sharing this journey with you for a while... but today is different."

15
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I see you again, sitting in your seat on the train reading your book. 


We have been seeing each other on the train for the past week and we have been ‘eyeing’ each other all week, stealing a look here, grabbing a look there. Holding each other’s stare for long minutes before one of us can’t hold it anymore… most of the time, it’s me who pulls away. It is too intense and too much for me.

This time, I decide to sit opposite you. Our knees inches away from each other’s, almost touching. As soon as I sit down, you lift your head and notice me and quickly go back to your book but you can’t ignore the sudden increased heart beat. You look up again and you see my eyes staring at you… intense… unwavering… constant. And you hold the stare as your book slowly lowers down into your lap.

As we continue to stare, the train starts moving slowly away from the platform. We now have a whole hour to ourselves. The cabin is not that busy. No one in our half. Just you and me. You notice my eyes shifting down and then back up to your eyes. Again, my eyes shift down and you wonder what it is I am looking at. You look down and that’s when you realize your top button of your blouse open, exposing your neck.

You look back up at me and see me smiling and then I lick my lips. That sends a shudder down your body and in between your legs, making you shift slightly in the seat. My eyes move again but this time they continue to move down your neck, over your chest, down until my eyes arrive to your legs. You are wearing a knee high skirt so your legs are exposed knee down. You feel another shudder followed by a warm feeling. You part your legs just a little… and you see my eyes shift slightly higher and widen. My eyes dart back to your eyes and we hold the stare again.

That’s when you notice my hand move. I place it between my legs, and then slowly move to my bulge and push it to one side. This sends electric shocks to your pussy and you sense something warm. You are wet.

The train is now moving faster, and the cabin is rocking gently side to side, making us move side to side a little. I focus on the swaying, and the movement makes me feel horny which results in my cock getting harder. You look down and notice the sizable bulge in my pants, which is now visible.

I notice you looking and I place my hands over the bulge. You smile, and part your legs slightly more. I suddenly take out a pen from the inside pocket of my jacket and I drop it. Your breathing stops momentarily as you picture what might happen next. I play out your vision. I stand up, kneel down in the gap between our two facing seats, I hunch forward a little so my head is line with your knees and I pick up my pen and look up, between your legs. You know I will see your panties and I will also see the wet strip in the middle.

You are looking at me and my eyes look up to yours. I remain in that position, my eyes locked with yours for a while until my eyes fall back down to the panties you are exposing. I smile, lick my lips, and look back up at you. You look around as I sit back on my seat. No one is near our seats and you expertly slip off your panties without getting up. You hold up your panties to me and my eyes widen, as I reach out slowly to take them.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

Your heart is thumping, my cock is pulsing. I look down at your panties. They are still warm, hot off your pussy, still wet. I lift them to my nose and I sniff the wetness and I close my eyes momentarily. I open my eyes and your eyes are locked on me, mouth slightly open. I open my mouth and my tongue comes out and I lick the wet patch on your panty. I let out a low moan and then I put the panties in my jacket pocket. I get up and walk away to the on-board toilet.

You sit in your seat and wait. You continue waiting for what must have been five minutes and then you see me walking down the aisle and I take my place again. My face is red, and you can visibly see my hands shaking. You look at me with an inquisitive look. I smile and quickly put my hands in my pocket and reach out my hand towards you. You reach out and I drop my panties in your hands, significantly more heavy and wetter then when you gave them to me. You immediately realize what I have done and you lean back in your chair and let the hot flushing feeling consume you for a few seconds. You close your eyes and shudder. You open your eyes and immediately notice me staring into your eyes, millimeters away from yours. I plant my lips on yours and lock my mouth with yours. My tongue slips inside your mouth… coffee, caramel, coffee latte with caramel is what comes to mind as you allow your tongue to intertwine with mine.

We remain kissing for a few seconds before I move away and sit back down. We remain sitting, looking at each other for what felt like hours. Our moment is broken by the announcement of the train arriving at my station. My eyes widen with panic and I notice you returning the same sense of panic. You look around for your mobile and quickly punch your own mobile number in and reach across to give it to me. I take it, read the number, take out my own phone and save the number. I give the phone back to you and as soon as you hold it, it starts to vibrate.

Both of us are holding your phone and both of us see the name appear on the phone… hubby!

You look at me, and with a wince you look away.

I wait.

You get up, take your handbag and book and walk to the train door and walk off the train.

Later that evening, you are sitting on your own as your husband clears up the table from dinner and you hear a vibration from your handbag. You have been trying to act normal all evening but the events on the train have consumed your thoughts. You take your phone out and it buzzes in your hand. You look down at the screen… your eyes widen, you look around panicked and quickly look back at your phone. You delete the message and put the phone back down… with a smile curling around the edges of your lips

Published 
Written by MrL3tm3dou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments