Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Car With Extras

11
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
She had been driving past the same used car sales forecourt for the past three years and still there was no sign of the car she had longed for.

For as long as she could remember Mercedes wanted to be the owner of a Ford Cougar. A sexy black one with a leather interior preferably. A leather interior looked classy she thought and so would she when she was sitting behind the steering wheel.

Not that she didn't look classy in her own car, but she was bored of it and felt that a Ford Cougar would fit nicely into her life and her lifestyle.

There was just something about that car that made her purr with delight. Maybe it was its name, or maybe it was just the way it looked; to her, it was aesthetically pleasing. Either way, she wanted one. She yearned for one in fact.

Mercedes was 49, single and childless; defiantly childless. She made sure of that - well her gynaecologist did actually. Although she did have to beg and plead with him repeatedly before he would perform her hysterectomy. It did cost her a couple of thousand pounds, but to her it was worth every penny.

She wasn't a selfish person, far from it, but knew from an early age that childbearing and motherhood were not for her. She was a loving Aunt to her sister's two children - a boy, Zak who was ten and a girl, India who was eight. She was quite content with that role.

Mercedes had spent most of her working life within the realms of secretarial and PA work. It was something that she began doing when she had left college. More recently, she earned her income very differently.

Mercedes was making her usual Monday morning journey when out of the corner of her eye she spotted it. The black Ford Cougar. The car she had dreamed of and yearned for, for the last three years.

She immediately looked in her rear view mirror, indicated and pulled over. A very wide grin adorned her youthful looking face - Mercedes did not in any way look 49 years old.

She stepped out of her car, locked it and walked over to the forecourt where the car was parked. She couldn't stop smiling. Just like the cat who had got the cream! She crouched down looking into the interior through the driver's window. She couldn't contain her excitement; the interior was leather, just what she had always dreamed of.

She had only been standing beside the car for approximately five minutes when one of the salesmen from the company joined her. He asked if she was interested in having a closer look inside. No sooner was it said than it was done; Mercedes was now sitting in the driver's seat of the Ford Cougar. The salesman in the passenger seat.

It felt great, she knew that this was the car for her. The salesman began his sales pitch but it was wasted on Mercedes. She didn't care for all the intricate details of the car, all she wanted to know was how much money they would offer her as a Part Exchange purchase.

Mercedes couldn't help but stare at the salesman, he was very handsome and quite young - younger than her anyway. Mentally she was trying to calculate his age, she came to the decision that he was around 35 years old.

She had always found herself attracted to younger men and vice versa. The reason for this she thought was that she didn't look her age, and had been told so on many different occasions.

The salesman introduced himself as Kevin and held out his hand as he did so. Mercedes quickly grasped his warm hand and held it for just a little bit too long. She couldn't help herself, he was young and very attractive.

When the introductions were over Kevin asked Mercedes if she would like to take the car for a test drive. She agreed, but insisted that he drove the car on the outward journey and she would drive on their return. Kevin nodded his head in agreement, so they exchanged seats and the test drive began.

As soon as they were mobile Mercedes initiated the conversation.

Kevin was 34 years old - she was only one year away from her guess on his age. He was separated from his ex-partner and at the moment single. He did not have any children at present but it was something that he had thought about often. The conversation flowed effortlessly between them both, as if they had known one another for years rather than having just met.

The sun was shining and the sky was blue with very few clouds around, it was a beautiful day for a drive, especially in the car of your dreams.

Kevin had worked at the garage for two years after transferring from another branch of the business. He lived locally and Mercedes was eager to learn more about his private life. There was no girlfriend on the horizon. Kevin didn't seem to be too concerned about finding another one at the moment. His separation had been hard for him and a relationship was the last thing on his mind.

This information was music to Mercedes' ears. Maybe this could be a prospective new client. Mercedes was always on the lookout for new clients, possibly she could have found her next one.

The drive was exquisite. The previous owner of the car had installed a sun roof which Kevin had opened before leaving the forecourt. The wind was blowing around the inside of the car, causing Mercedes' hair to become very windswept and alluring and her dress had risen up revealing too much leg, although she didn't mind that.

The test drive was impeccable, the car drove effortlessly along the country road that Kevin had chosen. Mercedes felt like she was sitting in the car with an old friend rather than a salesman.

Throughout the drive she could tell that Kevin was flirting with her as she was a very experienced woman and could engage the frisson within the confines of the vehicle. The all too familiar wetness between her legs was evidence of the effect he had upon her.

She did reflect this morning about "going commando" as she normally does, but was glad that she had decided to wear one of her new black lacy thongs.

Ms_IVYsnow69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ms_IVYsnow69

She was glad that she decided to, otherwise there would have been a terrible damp patch on the back of her dress.

Throughout the drive she gave Kevin her undivided attention, toying with him occasionally, trying to figure out whether or not he would be the kind of man who would be interested in what Mercedes had to offer. It was a little premature of her to make a decision on the matter and decided to reserve judgement until the test drive had come to its conclusion.

Kevin stopped the car in a secluded woodland area to allow Mercedes to comment on the drive so far and allow her to ask any questions that she may have about the vehicle.

Mercedes informed Kevin that she was very pleased with the vehicle and the test drive, but what she was most pleased about was the way in which he handled the car. She jokingly commented that she hoped that he handled his women with such expertise! This made Kevin blush and laugh rather nervously.

He neither denied nor confirmed this observation, but did ask Mercedes if she would be interested in finding out.

She pretended to be surprised by his question but was suddenly feeling very excited about this test drive. She wondered, was it her or the car he was taking for a test drive? Maybe it both of them. She was about to find this out.

She replied that she was very interested in finding out how he handled his women and no sooner had the words left her mouth that Kevin's mouth was locked to hers. They were kissing each other so vigorously that it was like they were two love struck teenagers who had managed to sneak away from their parents for an afternoon of forbidden lust. They kissed with so much passion and urgency that neither of them wanted to stop.

Mercedes eventually managed to break free from Kevin's ravenous mouth to ask him if he would like to move his seat back as she was eager to get her hands and mouth on the growing protrusion in his tight black trousers.

This he did and without hesitation Mercedes unbuttoned and unzipped the restraining item of clothing to free his swollen penis. She maneuvered closer to him and lowered her head in the direction of his groin eager to take him into her mouth. Sadly though she didn't get the opportunity to. The anticipation of what was about to happen was all too much as Kevin shot his cum all over her face and down her cleavage. An experience that Mercedes had encountered many a time.

They gazed at each other, Kevin appearing a little embarrassed about his little accident. Then they both collapsed with laughter as neither of them had expected that to happen, certainly not Mercedes. She supposed sometimes it's inevitable when you haven't been with a woman for a while.

She raised her head, grabbed her handbag, removed a packet of facial wipes and did exactly that. Wiping her cleavage also. She offered the wipes to Kevin so he could remove the cum dripping off the head of his not-so-hard cock.

Kevin looked embarrassed but also disappointed to miss out on such an opportunity. A gorgeous woman like Mercedes ready and willing to suck on his rigid member.

He glanced at his wrist watch and calculated that they had been gone for at least 30 minutes. He gestured to Mercedes that she should take the drivers seat for the journey back to the forecourt.

Mercedes disembarked from the passenger seat and strode swiftly to the driver's side and entered the vehicle. Once they had both fastened their seat belts and there was no oncoming traffic, Mercedes indicated to pull out from the secluded area and began the fifteen minute drive to the garage.

The journey continued as it had previously, with the two of them engrossed in conversation, albeit an entirely different topic of conversation. Their little escapade and Kevin's premature explosion! He wasn't so embarrassed about it now, preferring to laugh it off as just one of those things that happens now and then.

Mercedes tried very hard to keep her eyes straight on the road ahead. It was difficult, she just couldn't stop glancing at the young, handsome man to her left-hand side. When their eyes met, they smiled at each other then returned their gaze straight ahead.

The conversation changed topic frequently ranging from the weather, the car, the afore-mentioned escapade, and lots more. Before they had time to realise, Mercedes was signalling and pulling the car into the forecourt.

Both of them vacated the vehicle simultaneously and Mercedes walked around to the passenger door and collected her handbag. She held out her hand for Kevin to shake and at the same time leaned forward and kissed him very softly on his cheek. She thanked him for the test drive and Kevin replied that it was a pleasure. If she wished to have another drive of the car before purchasing it then she should call the number on his personal company business card and he would be more than happy to oblige.

Mercedes proceeded to open her handbag, remove one of her business cards and place it into Kevin's right hand. He quickly glanced at the card, thanking her for it, said goodbye to Mercedes and sat down at his desk.

Once Mercedes was out of the building he looked more closely at the card she had placed in his hand. He couldn't believe it, she was an escort - how apt! He could feel a big smile furnishing his handsome face, this could be just what I need he thought, as he put the card in his black leather wallet,

Once inside her car, she took Kevin's personal business card from her handbag and dialled the number on the bottom right hand side.

"Hello Kevin, it's Mercedes, I'd like to take the car for another test drive, is tomorrow at 13.00 hours convenient for you?"

Published 
Written by Bethany1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments