Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor Helping Neighbor. Part 2

"With a little help from my friend."

11
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

A couple of weeks go by and we give the cursory waves and smiles. I am back to work full time now, my knee now at nearly full strength. It’s tender at times, but no real pain. Then one day I glance in my mirror as I am parking my Silverado. She walks out her door and starts across the street. She is dressed in a strapless sundress with the wide elastic around the chest, tight against her breasts. Lovely as ever.

“Jake.”

“Yes.”

“I think we need to talk,” she says almost in exasperation.

‘Oh shit,’ I'm thinking. “Sure, I need to grab my shit and we can head in.”

“Oh no you don't. We can talk out here.”

“Okay. Can I take my stuff in?”

“Shit, I guess it won’t hurt to go inside.”

We sit across from one another at the kitchen island. She tells me she's been thinking about what happened and doesn't think it's that big a deal and she misses our conversation. She really wants to start spending time together again. The time spent together is relaxing and she is not feeling right about the whole thing.

I apologize for making it uncomfortable between us.

“No,” she says, “It was me, too. I was being flirty and neither of us has been with another in a long time. It was an ‘us’ problem.”

“Well, I really hate that it was a problem at all,” I say, “I think we both wanted it to happen or it wouldn’t have. I think we needed this time to realize what we really wanted. Each other.”

She looks at me with large doe eyes. Her hazel eyes piercing my soul. I feel my heart leap as I stand and walk around the island. I pull her to me, she sinks into my chest as I kiss her even more deeply than the last time. She moans, so do I. I run my hands up and down her back, rubbing from just above that magnificent ass to the base of her neck. She has her arms around my neck, pulling me to her.

We break our kissing embrace and make our way to the sitting area.

“Oh goodness,” she says, “That was wonderful. I didn’t know if you felt the same way. I have been trying for days to figure out how to either tell you how I felt or to let you go. I am glad you knew just what to say, well not say.”

“Why don’t we go out to eat for a change?” I ask.

“No, I made something special in case we made up, so to speak.”

She gets up and hurries out across the street. She comes out of her house carrying a massive serving tray with plates of food. “Why the fuck does she have a restaurant serving tray in her house?”  Oh well, not important.

She comes walking in with a couple seasoned ribeye’s ready to toss on the grill and potatoes already baked just needing to be warmed for the butter and other accoutrements.  She sets it on the island, I start to help cooking. We brush up against each other and chills run through me. I look at Sheila and see the same chills hit her.

I turn and kiss her again. We drop the food and grab each other. Now we are on each other like a couple teenagers at homecoming dance. I stop and lead her down the hall.

“Where ar…”

“Shhh, you know exactly where.”

We get to my bedroom and I bring her to the bed.

I pick her up and place her on the huge king bed. Her petite frame looks almost lost in the middle of it. I climb on, still in my business attire and begin to kiss her. Starting with the tops of her feet, her calves, knees. Inner thighs, stopping before getting to her musky love spot. The dress is covering the rest of her so, I move up to the tops of her breasts, neck, ears and now to her lips. Deep loving kisses passing between us and I say, “I’ve wanted you since I fucked up my knee while watching you.”

“Oh no Jake, I’ve wanted you since we first met. Will you take me?”

I pull the top of the dress down over her breasts.

“Oh fuck. These are even more beautiful than I had hoped.” She smiles.

I stay on them for a few minutes sucking her nipples, tracing them with my tongue, massaging them and giving them the worship, any woman deserves.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

I begin to move the dress down. She arches her back to allow me to pull it over her hips and off her body. Tossing it to the nightstand, I look back to see her in all her glory. Her caramel skin with the small dark patch of hair adorning a most glorious sexpot and her darker brown areola and nipples. She is sensuality personified.

I move back to her and begin the kissing climb once again, this time stopping at the glory all treasure hunters desire. I begin to lightly kiss all around, the soft pubic hair, the velvety mound and below. I suck in her lips that were slightly peeking out from the now very wet slit. I begin to dig for treasure using my tongue. There it is. The little man in the boat, her clitoris. I begin to suck and lick on it. She is beginning to move rhythmically with my movements. She stops and arches her back, pressing her ass into the mattress as I am relentlessly licking and sucking her pussy and clit.  

She grabs two handfuls of my hair and pulls me into her and “Uuuuuuuung.” She purrs. She is shuddering, moving her hips in a circular motion, slowing she says, “I, I want you to fuck me now.”

I start to scramble to get my clothes off. ‘Fuck, dumbass. Why didn’t you do this first?’ I decide to just unzip and pull my cock out. My member now standing straight out of my fly, I get up on the bed and press my seven-inch cock against her readied love spot and enter her. This is the wettest and warmest pussy I have ever felt. She is moaning and kissing me. I am fucking her slowly and gently, moving with her and letting her movements dictate the love.

“Stop fucking around, fuck me lover, fuck me till I beg you to stop.”

There’s my cue. I start moving faster and harder. I’m pistoning her pussy like an old steam engine. The smell of sex is in the air and I am intoxicated.

“Shit yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. More, give me more.”

“You want more? Fuckin’ alright then.” I get off her and she looks surprised. I rip my shirt off. Hurry my pants off and grab her legs. No ceremony, just yank her to the edge of the bed. She tries to spread her legs to give me access to her pussy, but I grab them and twist her to see her ass. Lying on her stomach I can see her glorious ass. I bend down and lightly bite her right cheek. Her knees are still on the bed. I grab her hips and pull her to a kneeling position, push and her feet forward, spread them and pull her ass back. Her ass is resting on her heels. Ass up, face down. Pushing down on her neck to put her face in the covers, I put my dick against her pussy and move it back in.

“Oh yeah. That is one hot pussy. I can’t believe we are doing this. You still want more?”

“Yes, I sti…”

I shove my cock all the way to the hilt, balls slapping her clit with each forward thrust. I am fucking her hard and fast. Her squeaks and moans are getting closer together now she’s getting close to another climax. I can smell our sex and it is making it difficult not to cum. Watching my dick moving in and out of this beautiful woman, her noises, the skin slapping, the aroma of love, but wait there’s more.

I release her neck and bring my hand to my mouth. Suck in my thumb to wet it, place my thumb on her butt and slip it in. She jumps and I move it in till it stops and thumb fuck her ass. Three, two, one, we both climax together. I spurt pump after pump of cum into her and she is wriggling up and down, milking my cock with her pussy. She is wiggling her ass and I am still fucking her slowly. My thumb is out, but I am holding her hips to me. I move until I can begin to feel my cock relax. I fall forward onto the bed beside her.

“That was abso-fucking-lutely amazing. You knew just what to do at just the right time. Fuck, I wish I hadn’t been so blind to this. By the way I think I owe you something.” She starts sucking my cum covered cock.

 

Looks like round two might be just around the corner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments