Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And The Fixer Upper, Part Three

"The house is coming along and so is their relationship"

22
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

The following morning, Christy was excited to get to James’s house, she did wear another dress and I told her that I should be home earlier.

“You’d better let him know that I should be home by six today,” I smiled, “So maybe he should start your massage earlier.”

“I’ll tell him that you’ll be home earlier, and ask him over for supper tonight,” Christy replied.

She had put a pot roast in the slow cooker to cook throughout the day so that she wouldn’t have much to do when she got home.

I left for work and, called her at noon, she told me that James was looking forward to joining us for supper. She couldn’t talk much because she was up a ladder and, I asked her if he had seen up her dress today.

“I’m actually painting in my bra and thong,” Christy told me, “I didn’t want to get paint on my dress, so I took it off! It’s an expensive dress.”

“Oh,” I stuttered, “Is James in the same room as you?”

“Yes, he’s painting the bottom of the wall,” Christy whispered, “He’s the one who suggested that I take my dress off.”

“And I bet you didn’t need much convincing, did you?”

“Well, no!” Christy teased, “I’ll put it back on when we’ve finished painting the living room.”

I was hot and had an erection all day as I pictured Christy, painting in her lingerie and, when I got home around six fifteen, Christy, was already in the shower and, I asked her how her day went? She told me that she’ll tell me all about it later, but she had a wonderful day.

“Did you put your dress back on?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes I did,” Christy smiled, “James didn’t want me to, especially when I helped him paint the bottom of the walls, I think he liked watching me bend over to fill my brush!”

“I bet he did!” I joked.

She joined me in the living room and she looked sensational in a short red stretchy dress, I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra, because her hard nipples were pushing the thin fabric of her dress out.

I kissed her and grabbed her ass, “Christy, you look amazing.”

“Thanks, Gary,” Christy replied as we kissed again,” I’d better go check on the pot roast that’s in the slow cooker.”

James arrived at seven thirty and, Christy gently kissed his lips as he entered our house.

“You look amazing sweetheart,” James said.

“Nice ass!” I joked and James laughed.

“God, you two and my ass!” Christy laughed, “It’s just an ass!”

“But it’s a beautiful ass,” I teased.

Christy handed James a glass of wine and teased, “I bet you agree with him!”

James laughed and said, “I do actually.”

Christy playfully slapped his arm.

“Well from what I hear, you saw a lot of it today,” I teased, “I hear that she took her dress off while she painted the walls.”

“I didn’t want to get paint on my nice dress,” Christy smiled, “It’s not like he hasn’t seen me like that before.”

“Christy, I told you, you could work in the nude and I’d be fine with it,” I smiled.

“I know you would,” Christy replied, “And, I may do that when we paint the kitchen, there’s a lot to paint in there.”

“And you don’t want paint on your sexy lingerie,” I teased.

“No, I don’t! Christy teased, “My lingerie is expensive.”

James and I both smiled.

Christy, changed the subject,” I told James; earlier, how wonderfully I slept last night,” “I bet it was because of the massage he gave you yesterday,” I smiled.

“I know it was!” Christy quickly replied, “So I should sleep just as good tonight then.”

“Thanks, James,” I said, “For giving her the massages; she tells me how wonderful she feels after.”

“It’s my pleasure,” James replied, “All the hard work she does to help me with the house, it’s the least that I can do, and I enjoy giving them to her.”

“And, I don’t mind what type of massage it is,” I said, I wanted to make James know that I knew about the sensual massages that he’d been giving my wife.

“I love them,” Christy said, “Especially the last couple of days.”

“I enjoy giving them to you,” James smiled nervously.

Christy was feeling brave and said softly, “And you don’t mind me taking my clothes off for him every day, do you, Gary?”

I smiled and replied, “Christy, you know I don’t mind whatever you do, I just told you that you could work there in the nude and, I wouldn’t mind, you know that.”

Christy laughed, “I know James wouldn’t mind me doing that, but we’d never get any work done!”

James laughed, “But what a great work environment it would be!”

We all laughed and Christy replied, “We only have three weeks to get the house completed, as it is we lose most of the afternoons with the massages.”

“Why don’t you go over to James’s house in the evenings to have your massages, instead of losing the afternoons?” I said, “You’ll have no rush then, I’ll be okay here while he’s massaging you.”

“Would you mind?” Christy asked.

“Of course I wouldn’t mind,” I smiled, “Then you can take all evening, and you won’t have to rush home to fix dinner.”

“That’s a great idea!” James replied, “Then, I can take my time with you and not have to rush.”

“But I may be gone a few hours,” Christy smiled, “You’d be okay with that?”

“You know I wouldn’t mind,” I smiled, “Take three hours; it makes no difference to me.”

 

I wanted James to know that I had no objections to anything.

“Okay then James, I’ll come back of an evening for my massage,” Christy smiled, “If you don’t mind giving them to me that is.”

“Sweetheart, I’ll be happy to massage you every day of the week,” James said excitedly, “You know how much I like massaging you.”

“Thank you, I love what you do as well,” Christy smiled and kissed him gently on his lips before she went to serve dinner.

“And, you’re sure that you don’t mind me taking my clothes off in his bedroom for him?” Christy asked me.

“Of course I don’t, take off more if you need to,” I smiled.

“I can’t take off any more than I already do,” Christy teased, “I already take everything off for him now.”

“Christy, you know that I don’t mind James seeing you naked,” I smiled.

“I know that you don’t,” Christy teased, “It’s too late now anyway, he’s already seen me with nothing on.”

“Really?” I teased; I didn’t want James to know that I knew everything already.

“Yes, really,” Christy smiled, “I took all my clothes off in front of him this afternoon.”

“Nice ass!” I joked, “Doesn’t she have a nice ass, James?”

“Yes she does,” James smiled and Christy playfully slapped his arm again.

“You two and my ass!” Christy joked.

“She has nice tits as well, doesn’t she James?” I teased.

“Gary!” Christy playfully shouted, “Stop embarrassing him.”

“I’m sorry James, I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” I said, “I just wanted his opinion on your tits babe, or hasn’t he seen them yet?”

Christy was feeling hot again, I could tell.

“Obviously he’s seen them, I was naked with him all afternoon, he’s seen everything, and I mean everything! “ Christy teased, but, you should ask him things like that in private, not in front of me.”

“He’s seen everything?” I teased, even…?”

Yes, even that!” Christy said loudly, “He’s seen all of me! Everything! Are you happy now?”

“Yes,” I joked, “Nice...”

“Gary!” Christy interrupted me before I could finish.

“I was only joking,” I teased; she knew that I was going to mention her intimate parts.

Christy threw a cushion at me, “Yes. He’s seen that as well!”

 

We ate the delicious pot roast and drank two bottles of wine before we retreated back to the living room for more wine and conversation.

We talked about how James’s house was coming along and again, I offered my services if he needed them and, around eleven o’clock James said that he should get home to his cold house.

“Why don’t you stay here tonight?” Christy smiled, “We have three guest bedrooms and, it’ll be better than going back to that cold house.”

“I don’t want to intrude, you’re both doing so much for me already,” James replied.

“Nonsense, we have three guest rooms, the sheets are clean, the room is warm,” Christy quickly replied, “It’s no problem for us is it Gary?”

“Of course it’s no problem,” I replied.

“I’ll show you to your bedroom!” Christy shouted as she pulled James from the couch and led him down the hallway.

They returned about ten minutes later and James went to the bathroom.

“Thanks, Gary,” Christy smiled as she kissed me, “James is a little worried because I said earlier that he’d seen all of my body.”

“No problem,” I smiled, “I’ll reassure him that I’m fine with it.”

“Thank you, I told him if he wants a shower in the morning, he can use our master suite walk-in shower, I hope you don’t mind,” Christy said softly, “The guest bathroom only has the bathtub.”

“Of course not,” I replied, “Maybe he will want you to scrub his back.”

Christy smiled and James rejoined us in the living room, we chatted further.

“You could always use our bedroom for the massages,” I smiled, “It may be warmer for you, seeing as you are completely naked during the massage, that is.”

“Thanks, Gary, but James does put the heater on in the bedroom for me,” Christy smiled, “It’ gets pretty warm in the bedroom after a while.”

“I bet it does, if you’re completely naked,” I joked, “I bet it gets hot!”

Christy laughed and kissed James on his lips and said softly, “It does, his hands on my naked body, soon warms me up.”

“So, are you both naked during the massage?” I asked.

“No, only me,” Christy replied, “You don’t mind do you, Gary?”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I reassured, “And, you already said earlier that he’s seen everything now.”

“He has,” Christy smiled, “Everything!”

“Well, there’d be no point in me complaining now then, would there,” I joked.

James laughed and Christy gave him a gentle kiss, “See, stop worrying, “I told you that Gary doesn’t mind me being naked in front of you.”

“James, I don’t mind at all,” I reassured further, “I don’t care what you see or what you touch.”

“Thank you,” James smiled.

 

The wine had started to take an effect on Christy because, when James said goodnight to us, she threw her arms around his neck and gave him four quick kisses on his lips.

The fifth kiss lasted about ten seconds and, she said, “Sweet dreams darling.”

We got to our bedroom and I quickly stripped my wife naked and started kissing her, but she pulled away briefly to grab three towels from the closet and, place them on her dresser.

”James will need those for the morning,” Christy said softly, “I’ll take them to him in the morning.”

I thought for a moment and said, “Why don’t you take them to him right now, and like that?”

“What, naked, like this, naked?” Christy asked.

“He’s seen you naked before,” I smiled, “And it will let him know that I’m okay with him seeing you naked.”

“Would you mind if I did?” Christy asked softly, “He’d certainly know then that you don’t mind him seeing me naked.”

“I wouldn’t have suggested it if I minded.”

“Okay, I will!” Christy panted and, grabbed the towels and left our bedroom.

I listened at our bedroom door as she knocked on his door and, a second later, I heard his door open, I had my cock in my hand and I was jerking myself.

“God,” I thought, “She’s gone in his room and she has no clothes on, she’s naked!”

I got into bed and waited for her and, she returned about ten minutes later with a huge smile on her face.

She climbed into bed with me and asked, “How was that?”

“Sexy!” I replied.

“When I walked into his bedroom, he said, wow!” Christy whispered in my ear, “I smiled to him and said, I told Gary that I’m just bringing you some clean towels.”

“Perfect.”

“He asked, does Gary know that you’re in here with me with nothing on?” Christy said softly, “I told him, of course, he does, he said earlier that he doesn’t mind you seeing me like this, and I certainly don’t.”

“Well done,” I panted as she started playing with my erection.

“Again he said, sweetheart you are fucking gorgeous,” Christy whispered to me, “He said, you are beautiful fully dressed and, even more beautiful in your sexy bra and thongs but naked, oh fuck you are stunning!”

DorotiMun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorotiMun

“You are beautiful, Christy,” I said softly.

“I whispered, thank you, to him and gently kissed him,” Christy told me.

“Perfect!”

“I put the towels on the chair and sat on his bed and said, well this week you have seen me fully dressed, in my bra and thong and naked,” Christy said softly, “He said, oh God, yes I have.”

“Perfect,” I whispered.

“Gary, I was so horny,” Christy said excitedly, “I said, personally, I like you seeing me like this the best.”

“What did he say?”

“He said, I love seeing you with nothing on as well,” Christy smiled, “Your naked body truly is, stunning.”

“Was he in bed? Naked?” I asked.

“I assume he was naked,” Christy whispered, “I leaned forward and gently kissed him goodnight again, and he asked if he could have another, so I kissed him again.”

“Perfect.”

“This time he held my breasts and the kiss turned into two, then three, then four then five,” Christy panted, “He was squeezing my nipples hard as he kissed me, and I said that I had better get back to Gary, because you’re making me cum again.”

“You could have stayed longer.”

“Gary, he said, I like making you cum,” Christy whispered, “I said to him, so do I, and you make me cum a lot!”

“He does,” I said softly.

“I gave him one last kiss and he said, can I kiss these goodnight, he squeezed my nipples and I leaned forward for him to kiss them,” Christy told me, “Then I stood up and went to walk away, and he asked me to turn around because he wanted to see my ass.”

“Did you?” I asked.

“Yes I did and the next thing I knew, he was biting my cheek!” Christy said softly, “I turned around and said, what is it with you guys and my ass, he said that my ass is beautiful!”

“It is, your ass is gorgeous!”

“I kissed him again and came back to you,” Christy said softly.

“Did he fuck you this afternoon?” I eagerly asked.

“No Gary.”

“Oh, why not?”

“At three o’clock he told me to down tools and took my hand and, walked me to the bedroom, he said that it was massage time,” Christy whispered, “This time he didn’t get any towels, he just told me to take my clothes off.”

”Wow.”

“I said, everything, you want me naked again?” Christy whispered as she started working my cock faster, “He said, yes please, I love you being naked, do you want the same massage as yesterday? And I shouted, yes please!”

“Perfect answer!” I said.

“All morning he had seen up my dress and even with my dress off,” Christy whispered, “I unbuttoned it and removed it; I placed it over the chair while he stared at me.”

“And.”

“I turned to face him and I unhooked my sexy bra and let it fall to the floor, then I eased out of my thong and kicked them to the floor, I was naked!” Christy panted.

“Perfect!”

“He was just staring at me; I took all of my clothes off in front of him! Everything, Gary, I stripped naked in front of him!”

“Great.”

“He came and gently kissed my lips and held my breasts and said, Christy, you are so beautiful,” she went on, “I said, you haven’t got the oil yet and he laughed before he ran to get it.”

Christy told me that when he returned with the oil, she was laying on her front and her legs were already parted about twelve inches.

“He massaged my neck, shoulders, and back before he did my feet and legs,” Christy said softly, “Then he did the tops of my legs and cheeks.”

“Yes.”

“Then he gently massaged in between my cheeks and my ass,” she went on, “He kept adding more oil to my ass and he kept rolling his finger over it. I groaned as I climaxed!”

“Wow.”

“Then he asked if I liked what he was doing, and I shouted, yes I do!” Christy whispered to me, “He kept rubbing his finger on my ass and slowly and gently, he pushed some of his fingers in!”

“He pushed his finger in your ass?” I asked excitedly.

“Only the tip of his finger, and he asked if I liked it and I shouted, God, yes!” Christy whispered as she positioned herself on my huge erection, “Every time he added more oil, he pushed his finger in a little deeper, God it felt amazing!”

“He fingered your ass!”

“Yes and it felt amazing,” Christy panted, “His finger was still in my ass as he moved his other hand onto my pussy, I screamed loudly as I climaxed!”

“Christy, I’m so happy for you.”

“He said, cum, sweetheart, cum as much as you need to, I love making you cum, I love hearing you scream as you cum.” Christy whispered, “Gary, I screamed loudly as I climaxed again.”

“Perfect!” I said.

“He massaged my clit and labia for about fifteen minutes before he told me to turn over,” Christy panted, “Gary, I could hardly breathe as I turned over. He massaged my breasts and nipples for about thirty minutes.”

“Wonderful!” Was all that I could say!

“He licked and sucked and bit my nipples and I climaxed over and over again, before he moved down to my tummy and finally my aching and very wet pussy.”

“Carry on,” I pleaded.

“He massaged my clit and pussy for over thirty minutes before he pushed his finger deep inside me, and I climaxed on his finger,” Christy panted, “Then my fucking alarm went off, I had set it for five o’clock because I had to get back home to sort dinner.”

“Oh shit.”

Christy told me that James asked her what the alarm was for and, she told him that she had to get her clothes back on and get home soon, she needed to fix dinner.

“He fingered and masturbated me for another five minutes until I climaxed again,” Christy panted.

“Dang, your alarm!”

“Then he kissed my pussy and sucked my clit before he pushed his tongue deep into me, I climaxed again, on his tongue.”

Christy told me that when he pulled his tongue out he smiled, and told her that he desperately wanted to taste her, that’s why he pushed his tongue in deep.

“I told him that he can push his tongue in there any time!” Christy said softly.

“Great,” I replied.

“He kissed my pussy again then he kissed my nipples before he kissed my lips five times,” Christy panted, “He picked my bra and thong up from the floor and passed them to me and I smiled and whispered a sexy, thank you.”

Christy was riding my cock nice and slowly as she continued.

“He said that he would leave me to get dressed, and I asked him to stay,” Christy said softly, “I said, I took my all clothes off in front of you, I want to put them all back on in front of you.”

“That was sweet,” I whispered.

“He kissed me gently and whispered that he likes me with all my clothes off; I whispered back, I’ll take all of my clothes off for you any time you want me to.”

“Superb answer.”

“He walked me to the front door Gary, and he went to kiss me,” Christy panted, “I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him passionately!”

“With tongues?” I asked.

“Yes, Gary, tongue tasting, saliva swapping, deep passionate kisses and I squeezed his huge bulge.”

“Wow!”

“Then he kissed me like that,” Christy whispered, “God, he makes me cum so much.”

“Why don’t you go and slide in his bed with him?” I asked.

“I couldn’t Gary, not with you in the house,” Christy whispered, “I’d love to but not with you in the house.”

“Maybe tomorrow evening when you go back to his house for your massage then,” I smiled.

“I’d love to fuck him tomorrow, if you don’t mind,” Christy whispered, “I must feel his cock inside me soon! I must! I have never wanted anybody as much as I want him, apart from you.”

“Christy, I want you to!”

“Gary, I want him to make love to me, I need to feel him cum inside me, I want to suck his cock and swallow him,” Christy panted, “I want him to finger my ass while he’s fucking me from behind!”

“I’m not stopping you.”

“I know, I want to be naked with him! God, I love being naked in front of him!”

“It’ll be even better when he’s naked with you,” I whispered.

“Oh God yes,” Christy panted, “God, I want to see and suck his cock so much!”

“Christy, you can, whenever you want.”

Christy was getting so hot and worked up.

“I’d love to spend the whole night with him, naked and enjoying each other's bodies,” Christy panted, “I must make love to him soon! I must!”

After I had unloaded my cum in her, we snuggled and she apologized for talking like she did while we were fucking.

“Christy, you never have to apologize for talking like that,” I smiled, “I love how sexy you’ve become.”

“But I don’t want you to think that I want him more than I want you,” Christy said softly, “I love sex with you, but there’s something about what he does to me. I can’t get that out of my mind.”

“Why don’t you send him a text and see if he’s still awake?” I whispered.

“Why?”

“If he’s still awake, you can go and give him another good night kiss,” I replied, “Then you can just lay with him for ten minutes, you’re not fucking, just laying there with him.”

“Oh God, would you mind?” Christy panted and grabbed her phone and, sent James a text.

“Are you still awake?”

Seconds later, he replied, Yes sweetheart, I’m thinking about you.”

“How sweet,” I teased, “Go and spend ten minutes with him.”

“Would you mind? I promise that I won’t touch his cock,” Christy whispered, “I just want to say goodnight again.”

She ran to the bathroom before running, naked to his room. She returned twenty minutes later and she had a huge smile on her face.

“Feel better now?” I asked as she climbed back into bed with me.

“Much better! Thanks, Gary.”

She started playing with my semi-hard cock and I realized that she wanted sex again.

“What happened?” I whispered.

“It’s a good job that I washed my pussy before I went back in there,” Christy whispered, “He was happy that I went back and we kissed deeply before I laid on top of the bed next to him.” Christy said softly, “We kissed deeply and he rubbed my ass, then he kissed and sucked my nipples.”

“Great.”

“Didn’t you hear me scream?” Christy asked, “He pushed his finger inside me and masturbated me. I screamed as I had an amazing orgasm.

“I never heard a thing, babe.”

“He asked me to sit on his face because he wanted to lick me out!” Christy whispered, “Gary, I watched him lick my pussy! God, it was erotic and I climaxed on his tongue.”

"Fantastic.”

“He pulled his tongue out and showed me, it was covered in my cum,” Christy whispered, “I told him to keep his tongue out; I moved from his face and kissed him passionately.”

“Fuck!” I panted with excitement.

“I tasted my own cum from his tongue!” Christy whispered, “Then he pushed two fingers inside me and collected some of my cum and, he licked his fingers before I kissed him.”

“Perfect!” I whispered, “Were you in the bed?”

“No, I was on top of the bed, I never saw or touched his cock,” Christy said softly, “You’ll never guess what he did then.”

“What babe?”

“He took my hand and moved it to my pussy; he got my finger and pushed it in!” Christy panted, “I had my own finger inside my soaking pussy! He pulled my finger out and licked my cum filled finger.”

“Oh, God!” I said.

“Then he did it again and this time, he moved my finger to my mouth and, I opened my mouth and I licked it!” Christy panted, “I licked my own cum from my finger!”

“Fuck, you’re a sexy wife!”

“Gary, I felt so hot,” Christy whispered, “He pushed my finger into my pussy again and again and, we took turns in licking it.”

“Fantastic!” I whispered, “You’ve never even touched yourself in front of me.”

“I know, but there’s more,” Christy whispered, “He told me that he would love to see me masturbate. He said that he thinks that’s so erotic.”

“Fuck! Did you?”

“Gary, I turned and sat facing him and, opened my legs wide,” Christy panted, “I moved my right hand to my clit and…”

“And?” I asked excitedly.

“I masturbated myself! I masturbated In front of him!” Christy whispered excitedly, “I masturbated in front of him!”

“Oh Christy, I’m so proud of you!” I stuttered, “Did you cum?”

“Yes! I fucking masturbated in front of him!” Christy screamed gently, “I’ve never done that in front of anybody before, not even you!”

“Fucking perfect!” I said.

“He told me that was the most erotic thing that he’s ever seen,” Christy whispered, “I told him that I would do that for him anytime.”

“Amazing,” I panted as she rode my cock again.

“Please don’t be mad at me for doing that for him,” Christy pleaded.

“I would never do that, I think that what you did for him is wonderful,” I whispered, “And, if you want to keep that as something that you only do for him, that’s fine with me.”

“Seriously?” Christy whispered, “You don’t mind that I did that for him? And, you’re okay if I don’t do that for you?”

“Don’t be silly; of course I don’t,” I replied, “I don’t mind if you never do that for me, you should have things that are special between you and him.”

“I fucking love you, Gary Cooper!” Christy said loudly, “I’ve just told you that I masturbated in front of another guy, and you love me for it!”

“I do Christy, I do!” I smiled, “What happened then?”

“I kissed him deeply again and told him that I’d better get back to you,” Christy continued, “He asked if you were still awake and if you knew that I was in his bedroom.”

“Did you tell him that I sent you to him?”

“No, but I told him that you were watching a movie,” Christy smiled, “I told James that you knew where I was.”

We had another great fuck after she told me that.

Next chapter coming soon.

 

Published 
Written by Gary001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments