Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbours Naughty Daughters

"The girls want to play"

190
12 Comments 12
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I had gotten the hot tub out at the start of summer; this coincided with my neighbour's sexy daughters returning home from university.

The girls, Emily and Eva, aged nineteen and eighteen, were always friendly and polite, although I only saw them during the holidays as they studied away from home.

They were both very short girls, a bit on the chubby side, much like their mother. They had both inherited her tits and arse which were large. They were both pretty and very sexy, with long blonde hair but they never dressed particularly femininely.

It was a beautiful day. I had finished work early and Tracey was still at work, so I hit the hot tub.

I was naked and soaking up the sun amongst the bubbles, feeling horny, so I was giving myself a little rub, which gave me an erection.

Then I heard so much giggling, which seemed very nearby, so I looked around. To my embarrassment and amazement, the girls from next door were peering over the fence.

They both ducked out of view, having been caught, still giggling and whispering to one another. I knew they were still on the other side of the very high fence, sniggering, and I heard one of them say, "He was having a wank." The other said, "Did you see the size of it?"

I said, "Girls, I know you are there."

They reappeared, their faces only visible over the top of the fence. I had covered my cock with my hands, and my erection had subsided.

I said, "What are you two doing spying on me?"

Emily said, "We heard the hot tub turn on, so we thought we would have a look; we didn't mean to watch you."

I said, "I am sorry you caught me naked, it must have been a bit of a shock."

Eva said, "A nice one though," and they both laughed.

I said, "Are mum and dad home?"

Eva replied, "No, they have gone away for a few days so we have come home early to party."

I said, "Do you want to join me in the tub then?"

"Can we?" they both replied.

Ten minutes later, they were around my house wearing jogging bottoms and T-shirts, which, when removed, revealed bikinis that were a bit too small for them. I had by now put on a pair of swimming trunks.

The girls, both of whom were barely five feet tall, struggled to climb into the tub due to the high sides. Once they sat on the seats, even though their heads were only just above the waterline and with the jets on, they regularly got a mouthful of water.

I had known the girls for years but had never spent time alone with them, so being nearly naked, it felt a bit strange.

The girls spent almost an hour with me; not much talk went on due to the noise produced by the pump and the jets being on full power, which produced plenty of bubbles.

Finally, they decided they had had enough but asked if they could join me when I finished work the following day.

I agreed and told them I would let them know when I got home.

When I arrived home the next day, Eva was at the lounge window waiting for me. I gave her a thumbs up and unlocked the gate leading to the garden for them.

Once I had showered and put on my trunks, I found the sisters already in my hot tub, bubbles on full power.

It was only when I got close that I noticed they were both topless and their big, bouncy boobs were wobbling about in the bubbles.

I climbed in and sat opposite them, trying my hardest to get a better view of their bouncy boobs. I even turned the power of the jets down to decrease the bubbles, giving me a better view.

Both girls had at least DD cup boobs with very dark, large nipples that were long and erect, and so was I.

My trunks were now struggling to contain my erection, which was now poking out of my waistband.

Emily spotted this and whispered something to her sister, who giggled and gave me a big smile.

There was a lot more whispering and giggling, then they came at me from either side in a super-fast manoeuvre, grabbing my trunks and pulling them off in one swift motion, leaving me naked.

I tried to cover myself up initially, but then decided against it.

I am proud of my big, thick, nine-inch plus cock and am not normally shy about who sees it, but these were my much younger neighbours.

I had had a blowjob from their mother previously during a drunken hot tub party, and I wouldn’t expect them to be aware of that.

We remained in the tub for about an hour again, only this time we finished when Tracey returned home early from work.

Tracey wasn’t bothered about finding us, as I had told her what I had planned; she wasn’t expecting me to be naked, though.

I had no work the following day and my neighbours were due home so we arranged to have a dip in the tub in the morning. Tracey was working again but left me with instructions not to get naked again.

The next day was hotter than the previous ones. Tracey left for work and I mowed the lawns before the girls appeared, towels in hand once again in bikinis.

Without asking, they slipped off their clothes and bikini bras and hit the tub.

I supplied drinks and watched them enjoying the surf and bubbles for ages, almost hypnotized by their wobbling boobs.

Emily said, “We have a few friends coming around to mums this afternoon for a party. Could I be a bit cheeky and have the party here so we could all use the hot tub.”

I thought about it for a few minutes, and then the thought of other young bikini-clad women hanging about in my garden made my mind up for me.

I said, “How many people and how old are they?”

Emily said, “Four girls, two possibly three boys, all between seventeen and twenty-one.”

I said, “Okay, that will be fine as long as they respect my property and the tub.”

Emily and Eva, both topless, jumped out of the tub, ran up to me, and hugged me, their breasts squashed up against my skin, which felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around them, pulling them in hard, loving the feeling of their huge breasts rubbing against me.

I said, “I have wine, beer, and cocktail mixers if that helps, and some party games like beer pong.”

Eva said, “That would be wonderful,” as she kissed my chest, which was as high as she could reach, and put her hand on my throbbing cock, giving it a nice little rub.

The girls grabbed me and dragged me into the tub, causing a huge splash.

Moments later, following some whispering between the sisters, they jumped on me and wrestled my shorts from me.

Naked again against Tracey’s instructions, my cock was taken in hand by Emily, who declared, “It's massive and so hard.”

Eva said, “I did tell you.”

Emily said, “Stand up, we need to thank you in the only way we know.” Licking her lips.

I guessed what was coming but didn’t expect a double blowjob from the tiny sisters.

I was naked and erect facing them, excited at the prospect of getting a blowjob hoping it would be as good as the one I had had from their mum.

I was not to be disappointed as they alternated kissing and sucking on my cock, also sucking and taking my balls in their mouths.

The most erotic moment was when I looked down and they were on either side of my cock, running their tongues up and down the sides of my cock together.

I could not take much of this, and much quicker than normal, I erupted over their faces and into their open mouths.

They were careful not to let a single drop drip into the tub as they sucked me dry.

They then finished using the tub and then went home to prepare for their party, leaving me satisfied but wanting more.

When Tracey came home for lunch, she gave the idea the thumbs up and was happy I had offered to help. She was more relaxed when I told her there would be boys as well as girls.

I set up a gazebo for the drinks and for some shade in the hot afternoon sun. I also cooked up some party food that I found in the freezer.

The group arrived about three pm, and I had set up a drinks table and mini fridge in the gazebo, beer pong on a table near the hot tub, and Twister on the lawn.

Six girls, aged between seventeen and twenty-one, and two boys, both about nineteen, all in bikinis or swim shorts.

The girls were all shapes and sizes, although Eva and Emily were by a mile the shortest but had the biggest breasts and widest arses.

One of the girls was very tall and had incredibly long legs that I could not take my eyes off.

The boys were typical teenagers: skinny, childish, and spotty, and they only had eyes for Eva and Emily's huge tits.

After a few beers and cocktails each, the party was in full swing, with loud music and singing along to the tunes. They seemed to be having a great time playing games or relaxing in the hot tub.

They were a great bunch and didn't need me hanging around, so I left them to get on with having fun. I went inside and chilled out on the sofa, watching TV with heavy eyes.

I must have dozed off sitting upright when something caused me to open my eyes. I looked up, and sitting astride me, facing me, was a topless Eva, her huge, wonderful breasts inches from my face.

I jumped and said, "What are you doing?"

Eva replied, "I wanted to thank you in person for letting us use your garden to party."

I was still staring at her wonderful breasts and huge, erect nipples, but not her face. She chuckled and pushed her breasts into my face, one breast on either side, then she held my head in position.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

She said, "You like them, don't you?"

I was not really in a position to reply; I just nodded.

She moved back, then fed one nipple into my mouth, allowing me to suck on it, then changed to the other. Her breasts were sensitive as moans of pleasure emanated from her.

As I sucked on her breasts, my cock was growing between her legs. She noticed this, slipped a hand between her legs, and grabbed my erection.

I was alternating sucking on her breasts and massaging them at the same time when Emily came into the room. I spotted her out of the corner of my eye but did not stop.

I lost sight of her but soon realised she was kneeling on the floor and tugging at my trunks, helping Eva release my cock.

I had to ease my bottom up slightly as my trunks were pulled down and discarded, and my cock sprang out, all nine inches of erect muscle between Eva's legs.

Eva raised her body and Emily pulled my cock free. Eva had released my cock and Emily was working on it.

Then I felt the familiar sensation of wet lips wrapped around it as Emily started to give me a blowjob.

Eva was still feeding me her breasts, allowing me a few minutes on each one before changing.

I knew Tracey would be home soon and didn't want to get caught, but I didn't want the pleasure to stop.

I was getting to the point of no return, but the thought of getting caught worried me. I had to ask Eva to stop and get off, as Tracey was due any minute. She climbed off me, and now I could see Emily kneeling in front of me with most of my cock in her mouth.

Emily grinned and increased the speed at which she was sucking on me; there was nothing I could do to stop her, nor did I want to.

I heard Tracey’s keys in the front door just as I started to fill Emily’s mouth with spurt after spurt of hot, thick semen.

I was expecting Tracey to walk into the lounge and catch me with my cock deep in Emily’s throat as she sucked off every drop of semen from my cock.

Fortunately, Tracey went straight upstairs, and I heard the bathroom door lock. Minutes later, I heard the toilet flush, by which time Eva and Emily were back outside in the garden, and I had my shorts on while sitting on the sofa.

Emily looked into the lounge window, smiling at me. Tracey had her back to her and could not see her licking her lips and wiping some semen from her face.

Tracey and I joined the party, which was still going strong. The boys slouched on sun beds looking pretty tipsy, while the girls were running topless or lounging in the hot tub.

This was the first time I had seen the other girls topless; it was a great sight—a real mixture of shapes and sizes.

The party went on till very late when it was dark. We played beer pong when lots of shots were drunk and forfeits played.

Tracey and I watched some of the revellers get naked playing Twister and ended up having sex in the garden.

Tracey was drinking heavily, and it was not long before she was as drunk as some of the other partygoers and ended up slumped on a sunbed, sleeping.

I decided to watch the goings on in the hot tub, which was empty and unlit, so I didn’t think anyone knew I was there.

I couldn’t see the sisters and I had hoped they might join me for some fun but they were nowhere to be seen.

I was about to turn the hot tub off when the girl with the amazing long legs spotted me and headed in my direction.

The girl, whom I shall call Holly, was beautiful, tall, and slim. She approached the tub, stopped, and said, “Mind if I join you?”

Holly was stunning close-up with short dark hair. She was topless and displayed a nice pair of firm, round natural breasts that were a good C-cup.

I stood up and helped her climb, getting a good close look at her breasts and nice dark, erect nipples.

She was slightly awkward and a bit tipsy, and she tripped as she entered the tub, falling against me and causing us both to fall over, creating a huge splash.

While trying to catch her, my hands ended up with one on her arse and one cupping a very nice, firm breast. When we surfaced, our faces were inches apart, and she kissed me fully on the lips, inserting her tongue into my mouth.

My hands remained in place without any objection while she slipped a hand down the front of my trunks, took my cock in hand, and let out a big moan while we were still kissing.

When we came up for air, she said, "That has to be the biggest cock I have ever handled."

I looked over the side of the tub and could see that Tracey was still out of it, asleep on a sunbed, and everyone else had either moved inside or were down in the garden on the patio. No one was taking any notice of us.

With my back to Holly, checking out the garden, I felt her grab my trunks and rip them off, releasing my cock. I turned to face her and was cupping her breasts as we kept low in the tub, and then she grabbed my erection.

This was so dangerous; we were only a few metres away from Tracey, and any of the other partygoers could come out at any time.

Holly wanted my cock and it was clear she would do anything to have it. She was rough and manhandling me; she was hot and so horny.

Holly ripped off her pants and, in a reverse cowgirl position, lowered herself slowly onto my cock. To my surprise, I slipped in easily, and she took almost my full length.

I grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts as she started to ride me. Water from the tub was splashing around and flying everywhere; there was no way we could hide what was going on.

With the noise of the jets and her moans, I expected Tracey to wake at any time as Holly thrashed about on my cock.

This position was uncomfortable for me, although Holly seemed to be getting much pleasure from it. Without pulling out of her pussy I managed to lift her and bend her over the edge of the tub, so we were on our feet.

Now I was in control, and I banged away doggy style, bringing Holly to several orgasms before I filled her pussy with a huge load so powerful I had to stifle my moans, although I don't think Tracey would have heard anything from her drunken state.

Now completely satisfied, we both sat down in the tub, both naked, with our lower halves hidden by the bubbles, not a moment too soon as a few of the partygoers made their way over to the tub.

Two minutes earlier, and we would have been caught. I grabbed my trunks from beside the tub, slipped them on, and climbed out, giving Holly's leg a squeeze and a smile before I left.

Holly mouthed to me with a big smile, "That was fantastic."

I said, "Meet me in the bathroom in fifteen minutes."

She looked back at me. Quizzically, I knew I had unfinished business; she just nodded and smiled.

Twenty minutes later, I saw Holly striding into the house. I beckoned her upstairs and led her to the ensuite in the spare bedroom.

Holly was still topless and her nice breasts bounced as she walked. Once inside the bathroom, I told Holly to get down on her knees. She smiled and dropped to the floor; she knew what was coming.

I dropped my trunks to reveal my cock, which was just inches from her face. It wasn't hard yet, but I knew it would be in a few minutes.

Holly did not need another invitation She took my cock in her hands and with a few nice long, slow rubs, it started to grow and grow to a full rock-hard erection almost ten inches long.

Then came what I had been waiting for: Holly looked up at me, licked her lips, and then licked along the length of my cock, teasing me and treating me to some excellent attention.

This went on for a few minutes, during which pre-cum was seeping out of my pee hole each time Holly licked it off. Holly was massaging my balls and stroking my cock as she continued to please me. Finally, she winked at me, opened her mouth, and slowly took as much of my length in her mouth as she could before she choked as it hit the back of her throat.

The blowjob that followed was masterful and superb for someone so young; the attention to detail was exceptional and had me on the brink of shooting my load much sooner than I would have expected.

I placed my hands on her head, as I didn't want her to stop. I need not have worried; she wasn't going to. She wished for my cock as much as I needed her to finish me off.

Moments later, I erupted. She struggled initially with the volume I shot down her throat before she pulled away, swallowed, and then went straight back to finish me off.

Once she was satisfied that she had swallowed every drop, she came up for air. She kissed along the length of my cock, squeezed my balls, then took me back in her mouth for a final few seconds, then stood up and kissed me.

Holly was good and she knew it. We quickly sorted ourselves out, and then, one at a time, we re-joined the party.

The last thing she said was, "Let us do this again real soon." I just nodded as she kissed me, then left.

Back in the garden, Tracey was still out of it, asleep on the sunbed. I shook her and suggested she go inside, which she did.

The party finished about an hour later I tidied up as the last few guests left, and Holly slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number on it as she departed. With a final comment, "Soon," she stroked my cock and kissed me on the cheek in case Tracey was watching.

Tracey was too drunk to have noticed. Now I look forward to meeting Holly, if she still feels the same way.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments