Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Murphy Bed Magic

"How might your new addition be put to best use?"

2
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

She watches his silhouette through steamy glass, taking his enticing measure, as he manipulates warm suds against his undulatory locomotion, his torso's repetitive wavy gestures mesmerizing. His forward, then backward undulations give away his masculine needs. She aches to touch, to be touched, then acts upon her own needs while observing carefully his thrusts. 

Unable to stand the tension any longer she rises up, her robe falling open, as she knows he's peering at her as well. She hears him suck in his breath, and sees a sudden involuntary lurch and shudder behind the glass. She thinks she hears a low moan.

She brushes her hands along her torso and lingers just long enough to give him something to remember, and hurry him along in his preparations for her.

"Find the candle glows, and you'll know of my whereabouts," she growls seductively.

Now there's no question as to what she hears. A slow low moan reaches her ear and she trembles, then gets a tingle. He's studying her reveal through the misty glass, glad he looked up when he did. All too quickly she's gone. He's erotically charged, firm, stout, pulsing, eager to go to her now.

He's missed no quarter of his frame, cleansing thoroughly every nook and cranny, preparing himself for her delights. He shivers as he turns off the water, excited, not chilled. He dries quickly, imagining her hands toweling off his rigid throb. A final tremble, then he heads out on the well-anticipated quest. What room might he find a soft glow emanating from, or deep sultry moan? Here? Down here? Hmmm seems she's not on this floor at all. Could she be downstairs? 

She's settling herself on the satin sheets now, glowing as warm as each lit candle. She tries to quiet the quaking, but it's useless. She lies down allowing her robe to fall open just enough to tease, to drive his senses over the top, to arouse him thoroughly within plain view of her once he enters the room, a soft glow from scented candles exposing all of his glory to her hungering eyes at last.

She spreads her legs just enough to look extra naughty and inviting, to tempt him completely, then runs her soft warm hand over her mons. She mingles her fingers in her silken patch, gently caressing, closing her eyes and allowing her mind to slow a little, to journey towards an ecstasy she knows will soon be afforded her when he finds her.

She moans softly as her fingers play across her forested silk, one finger dipping into a gloriously warm and welcoming wetness. She trembles aching in need.

He journeys down the stairs, his arousal apparent, his anticipation heightened by this game of cat and mouse. Where can she be, he wonders. Suddenly he spies a warm flickering glow and as he approaches, he stops suddenly at the sound of a soft sultry moan.

Oh yesss, he thinks to himself, at last I know her whereabouts. He sees the Murphy Bed lowered from the wall, resting on the floor, and on it something quite extraordinary.

He sucks in his breath and understands the source of her moans, for there before him he watches as she pampers and prepares herself for his own administrations to her desires, her hands caressing herself, her robe revealing, her thighs slightly parted, busy hands instructing his eyes and heart. He can't help but clutch at his surge, and his own moans join hers. 

"Ohhh, baby, sexy reveal," he groans. "Move your head slightly off the edge of the bed darling, for me." 

She does as requested, remaining on her back, now staring across the room at him, as he appears upside down from her vantage. She can see him approaching, can see his rise and excitement, his hand stroking to tease her, as she continues to excite him doing the same to her own self.

She shivers and convulses involuntarily, as he moves ever closer in the soft glow of the lit candles.

He's nearly standing over her now, as she's gazing up. She appears to him as if some hatchling baby bird awaiting its next treat, his surging shaft being held temptingly just above her now. She reaches around behind him with one arm, her hand finding his muscled cheek, to pull him closer and slightly downwards. He watches intently as her tongue slips from her full wet lips, and her other hand continues to explore between her creamy voluptuous thighs.

His scarlet throb finds her lips, paints a creamy lip gloss across them, its divine hue and hardness caressing both her lips and chin. Her hand behind him clutches with more intent and urgency, as her fingers begin to explore his valley, going deeper. He groans loudly as his ever-expanding shaft pulses, then bounces. She slips her tongue further out until it makes contact, followed by her greedy lips. A finger finds his most sensitive erogenous zone behind him and starts to explore in earnest.

Her lips start to pull him in deeper, suckling. His muscular glutes ripple under her hand as she pulls him down and in further. His moans drive her mad, and her hips rise slightly to meet her own touch, a slight fire beginning now. He strokes his shaft above her lips, guiding himself into her as she clutches and pulls him in more. He watches with fascination as she arouses herself, her fingers beginning to show signs of a dewy wetness. She groans and the vibration to his surging shaft is pure ecstasy. He desires to taste her elixirs, and allows himself to slowly topple onto the bed, careful not to break contact with her vacuuming mouth and lips. 

"Bring your head back onto the bed, from the edge baby, move onto the bed a bit more," he urges. 

She does as suggested and is rewarded with him falling over her, his elbows at her hips, his lips quickly finding her soft warm satin thighs.

She continues to drive him mad, playing with his ass, as her mouth explores every inch of his expanding pulsing shaft, a wet elixir easing an escape from his tip. His own lips and tongue move to her silken mons, as her hand relinquishes control to clutch his head instead, pulling him to her, raising her hips to greet his passionate appetite. He continues to moan and a rhythmic beat begins with his own hips, as he slowly and gently moves against her mouth. She feels him shudder and convulse, as a deep long moan erupts from his throat, the extra vibration sending shockwaves through her vulva and beyond.

 "Ohhh baby, YESsss," she cries out.

At that, he grips her hips tighter, pulling her into his invading tongue. Deeper are his thrusts and explorations. A reciprocation of her adventurist streak finds his hands retreating beyond her soft hips, to cup her cheeks, then fingers begin to traverse the valley between. New sensations and ripples of pleasure arrive throughout her entire body, as she writhes and undulates under his mouth.

Missurkiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missurkiss

She gasps and groans as a finger circles slowly around the outer edges of her starfish.

A thousand nerve fibers collide with those already lit and glowing between her convulsing vulva. A creamy elixir escapes, running down to greet his prying fingers. He moans once again, at the feel of her wetness against his face and now hands. His tongue follows the trail, the wet warm tip caressing and traversing her valley until it arrives at his toying fingers. Electric pulses follow her rivulets back to the source as she feels an intense convulsion between her soaked swollen lips.

A slick finger presses lightly, then enters as his tongue snakes back to find her now swollen bud. Her hips want to move in two directions simultaneously now. Her attention comes back to his own reactions to what she's attending to. The adventurer in her decides to return his administrations in-kind, return the favors. Her explorations become more intense and focused, running his self-control to the very edge of extinction. She feels him buck above her, a surge runs anew along his length and his buttocks clench and release in a rhythm that meets her own meter that begins to mount.

"I want to feel full... filled, ohhh mmmm... you... I want you to fill me up, you in me NOW!" 


Her gasping cry fills his ears and he's deliriously in a swoon, aching for release, throbbing, his own rich cream rivulets easing out to meet her greedy mouth. 

"I too want to fill you, deeply, penetrate your depths to feel your grip and take and want." 

The mingling of their flow, a slickness unmatched in singularity, but heavenly and extreme when combined, is sought by them both.  He trembles with desire and need, his want equal to her own, his quaking limbs knowing only a primitive drive to tangle around her own. His steely erection pulses and throbs in her warm delicate hand, as they reposition for an advantaged pairing, for a fusion fire, for a climactic explosive deluge of their finest honey.

He nestles his slickened crimson satin crown against her flow, just barely spreading her honey lips, ever so slowly moving down along her length to her perineum, nudging that sensitive erotic zone with great skill. Following the sugary wet flow, he moves his satin bulb through the valley between her soft cheeks.

Her moans entice him to continue till he presses ever so lightly against her starfish. He strokes his length to ease out more rich warm seminal fluid, their combined elixirs a symbiotic slickness extraordinaire! A thousand nerves fire once again, and just as before, infiltrate her every cell, her every fiber.

He presses lightly a few times, his pearly fluid left in the wake. He begins moving the length of her valley back up towards her eager pulsing vulva, then slightly enters and continues moving along her wetness. He reaches her extremely aroused bud and moves his soft wet tip against her there, then circles.

Pearl droplets ease out of his pulsing shaft onto her own and her hips convulse upwards to meet his teasing thrusts. Deeper, louder moans escape both their lips as he bends down to take her swelling hardening nipples lightly between his teeth, suckling and licking, circling each. He moves into her slightly deeper as his mouth and tongue slide up her neck to her ears, tickling, invading, wetting slightly.

He covers her newest groan with his lips, his tongue invading her mouth, circling and dancing with her own. They taste their own elixirs on each other and it's very erotic, very intoxicating. 

"Mmmm ohhhh Tricia, how lovely your taste, YESsss baby, your wetness is wondrously inviting," 

He announces, as he slides out, and once again begins tracing her vulva, her swollen warm wet lips. He tracks downwards again, to that wet slippery valley leading to a point of pleasure he must press slightly upon to give her the most splendid of effects. He guides his slick piston to her there and as their creams commingle, he rubs his warm vermilion head against her, feeling her hips move into him so slightly. He glides against her, lighting new fires she has never imagined. Tingling burning ripples pass along her core and build to an extreme. He moans loudly again, a slight spasm rocking his entire body. He sucks in her tongue, bites her lips lightly, then moves again to her rigid nipples, planting small kisses around the rim of each, before the lightest licks and tender sucking follows. He moves his rigid pulsing hardness slowly up the now familiar path of pleasure, riding the trail of pre-cum soaking them both. 

"Ohhhh mmmmm yum, Tricia you feel amazing, taste amazing."

His warm creamed length parts her velvet once again, very slowly exploring her depths this time. She feel all of him, his ridged veined heat pulsing in excitement as she clasps him and gasps, nerve endings exploding in all directions as heated waves course throughout her overflowing womb. How well he fills her, rocks her, times perfectly each synced thrust. Copious flows coalesque between them, a recipe for sensory overload, a blissful awe that blots out all but the now. Her legs go around him, pulling him deeper, harder into her, tangling, wrapping, wanton. 

"Yesss baby, yes, ohhhhh let me fill you deeply, completely!" 

Their rhythm falls to a perfect union as their cries blend in song. A wet harmony fills the background with each new and deeper urgent thrust. HIs slick finger finds her button, circles several times, then descends to slip inside her creviced pucker. Her hands pull at his hard rippling glutes, fingers seeking their own explorations. 

"Mmmmm baby, Tricia, ohhhhh YESssss, SO GOOD," I cry. 

Her own cries fill the house as she pulls him continuously closer, deeper. 

"What magic is this?"

It's clear how close they both are, how madly he wants her to explode all over his rock hard crimson satin surger. His piston and slick finger slide in and out from front, from back, as his warm wet lips alternate sucking each nipple, running his tongue along her neck, each ear, and finally back to her hungering mouth where his deepest of kisses signal that he wants her to be one with him, to go over the edge with him, to cum with him in this moment in time.

"Ohhhhhhh mmmmmm YESssss Tricia..... YES how I need you tonight baby."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MidKnightMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments