Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dessert For Mr. Ferguson II

"With the right person, everything will continually be perfect."

12
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"To keep the peace in the face of danger, is one of life's greatest challenges."

"Mr. Ferguson. Excuse me, Mr. Ferguson, can I have a moment of your time, please?"

Hitting send on the message I had just written, I unlocked my van door and leaned in. Placing my keepsake into the hidden compartment under the driver's seat, I smiled at the memory that emerged. "Mmm, fuck, she was without a doubt amazing tonight."

Caroline and I have been having sexual encounters for months; however, tonight, she was different. She tasted and smelt different too. She had also responded to me like a moth to a flame. Something that rarely transpired between us. She moreover demanded items from me afterward.

Hearing someone call my name, I glanced up to discover the holder of my earlier encounter walking my way. Wasn't she wearing something different a moment ago? Females are intricate creatures. I watched as she glided toward me like a striking gazelle before I spoke to her. When she stood beside me, I expressed with a mischievous smirk, "Caroline, what can I do for you again, sweetheart?"

She stared at me bewildered, then inquired confusingly, "Again? But I haven't seen or spoken to you since last week, Mr. Ferguson!"

I gawked at her, contemplating what game she was playing now. She was constantly up to something. "Alright, I'll bite. What can I do for you?"

Squinting her eyes, she chastised me, "What took place between you and my sister tonight? Why did you see the need to escort her back to our table? And why was her face so flushed when you left?"

"Excuse me?" Stunned, I absorbed what she stated before asking, "You have a sister? I wasn't aware that you did! You never spoke about having any siblings."

"Sibling. And yes, I have a twin sister," she admitted with a smile that never reached her eyes.

Now, my curiosity was piqued. Sibling rivalry. "Fraternal or identical?"

"Identical," she mumbled as if she despised what it represented.

That explained everything. I just fucked the hell out of the wrong sister. And I loved it. Jesus, I wanted to do it again and again. Unintentionally, I began getting a hard-on, remembering what her pussy smelt like- it was like an aphrodisiac to me. Fuck, her cunt felt so warm and tight, sheathed around my cock and ass. Wow! I needed her again, desperately. "Does she go to the same college as you?" I asked without shame.

"That's beside the point," she murmured in frustration. Answer my question, please. What were you doing with her?"

She was beginning to aggravate me with her silly inquiries. I don't need this from her; I already got it at home. "Why don't you ask her yourself, Caroline?"

"I did ask her, Mr. Ferguson, except I didn't believe a word she said because I know what you are capable of."

"Is that so?" I stated dryly.

"You like to fuck your students to feed your greedy corrupted needs, and I won't be doing it anymore. We are through."

Was she serious? "Need I remind you, Miss Denton, why you came to me with this indecent proposal?"

She opened her mouth and closed it. Then asked meekly, "So you truly didn't notice me as you came to the table?"

"No, I didn't. I meant no disrespect, Caroline, but I thought the person I chaperoned was you. And as you recall, I merely acknowledged your parents, then left."

"Who do you think was sitting at the table with them? A camel?"

"Again, I meant no disrespect to you, but I didn't notice your presence."

"Did I mean nothing to you?"

"As I recall, you were the one who declared 'no strings attached. Remember?"

"But still!" Without another word, she turned around and stomped off angrily.

That woman was honestly a piece of work that I didn't need. Good riddance! "Thanks for the clarification, Ms. Denton," I whispered to myself as I retrieved my phone from my pants pocket and deleted my previous message to her. I then straightened my tie and walked into the restaurant with a formulated plan.

~|~

Great, she's back. And she looked pissed, fuck! It's always something. "Where did you run off to, Caroline?" I asked with concern as she got into the vehicle. She buckled her seat belt, then proceeded to beat the shit out of the steering wheel.

"I just fucked up. That man was so smug and fucking arrogant, yet so damn sexy and handsome. Fuck! I just remembered how good his cock felt in me. Damn! That man knew how to fuck," she admitted regretfully.

Twirling in my seat, I chuckled with amusement as I asked curiously. "Who are you speaking about, sis?"

She remained silent for a few seconds, then mumbled, "No one, Ava."

I love my sister dearly, but she was a handful. She was melodramatic and an attention seeker. This girl always wanted more than what she gave to others, which was nothing. "Listen, I know that we don't always agree on certain things, but I am always here for you. Okay?"

"Thanks, Ava. But I don't want to talk to you right now. And even if I did, I won't be coming to you."

Wow, that stung. Surprised by the comment, I stared out the window as Caroline drove us home in silence.

~|~

A few weeks later, I was exiting the campus library; I collided with a rock-hard body, scattering my files, which were loaded- with my latest articles for the campus newspaper. I had spent hours arranging. "Shit." My phone had also been in my grasp at the time of the collision and had also fallen, and I gawked as the screen shattered on the concrete. "Oh no, my Literature notes!" I exclaimed. I had been writing the final chapter as I walked to my car! Why were these things happening to me today?

Dismissing the apologies of the person I had collided with, I bent, gathering the papers with trembling hands. I took the ruined phone the person had given me and noticed it was beyond repair. Pressing the power button, I watched with hope as it came on but saw only a white screen. "Shit!"

"I'm sorry," I heard him repeat.

"It's not your fault- I wasn't watching where I was going," I mumbled, mourning my device.

"Do you have a backup device? Or a laptop where you can retrieve your work?" he inquired kindly.

"No, I don't." His voice sounded familiar. It had been the bearer of my recent wet dreams and my non-stop state of arousal. He was the giver of bruises to my ass and the person responsible for my swollen pussy. When I dared to look up, I saw the man from the restaurant. As if burnt, I retreated and exclaimed, "It's you!"

"The one and only," he replied with a sexy smirk.

"I'm sorry, but I have to run," then I attempted to scamper away.

"Wait!" he exclaimed, "you're so skittish. I won't bite, hard," as he caressed my unruly hair.

Swatting his hand away, I whispered, "Don't do that- somebody will misinterpret what we are doing."

"We are just having a conversation, Ava, nothing more."

"Hmm, so you did your research," I replied curiously.

"I did. It appears that you are an interesting woman."

"I am also the woman that you mistook for my sister!"

"Indeed I did. However, I don't regret the mix-up. Because since that day, your pussy is all I can think about."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but what we did will never be repeated. I've got to go. Goodbye, Mr. Ferguson."

"Wait! Answer me this: Why can't I have you again?"

"Why? Because you're married," as I glanced at his left hand.

"I'm in a loveless and sexless marriage, Ava," he admitted.

"That's not my problem. Seek counseling- talk it over with your wife, not me," I suggested.

"We've done all that. Yet, nothing works."

"Again, not my problem. Moreover, Mr. Ferguson, aren't you fucking my sister? I don't need your cock in me when it's been in her vindictive body," I murmured as I walked away.

He caught up, then held on to my elbow, halting me, "I'm not fucking your sister anymore, Ava. She ended our arrangement on the night that I fucked you," he announced.

"Did she explain to you why?"

"You know your sister. However, she did give an indication. A few weeks ago, she pleaded with me for money. Stating that if I didn't sponsor her bank account- she would be meeting with the school board and my wife!"

"Oh, then I guess your dick made her unreasonable," I chuckled.

"It didn't make you unreasonable, Ava," he declared.

Smirking, I mumbled, "That's what you think!" Then spun around to my beat-up car.

"Let me purchase a device for you, please. It's the least I can do," Mr. Ferguson implored, strolling behind me.

"No, thank you. I'll manage."

"How?" He challenged.

"I don't believe that's any of your concern Mr. Ferguson. Will you stop following me, please!" I announced firmly, got into the vehicle, placed my papers and phone on the opposite seat, and drove away.

~|~

A few days later, a mail order arrived at my apartment with my name on the box. Unfortunately, there wasn't a return address on the package. Anticipation guided my hands to tear apart the box and hence discovered an Apple device.

"Mr. Ferguson," I whispered in astonishment. Seizing the phone out of its place, I slowly rested my head on my red pillow as I admired its sleek structure, smiling with glee. Fuck! I love it. I was holding my dream phone! This device was faster and more sophisticated than my previous device. "Yes!" I shouted as I opened the numerous apps, inspecting them.

Then realization thumped my shoulder, and I gradually sat forward and placed this beauty with the package; consequently, I focused on completing my assignment, knowing I couldn't accept the gift. The following day, I shuffled briskly into the biology facility to make an impromptu visit to my benefactor. Fixing my polka dot dress, I pushed my glasses further up the bridge of my nose and knocked. As I waited on his response, I noticed that the place was much quieter than many other buildings on campus.

"Come in," he responded via the intercom beside the door.

Unlocking the door, I was alarmed to see my parents. As they exited the office, they took me with them. Oh no, this can't be good. Fuck!

As we stood by the door, I inquired nervously, "Mum, Dad, what are you doing here?"

Seething, Mum stated, "Your sister's biology grades have dropped drastically. Yesterday, we received an e-mail for this meeting. What are you doing here, Ava? As I recall, biology isn't one of your subjects," mum requested.

Shit, shit, shit. Think quickly, Ava; I drilled myself. "I'm working on a paper involving bone tissue on osteoblast and osteoclast for the school's paper. Mr. Ferguson was recommended by our Dean," I exclaimed.

Beaming with pride, my Dad slapped my back and praised my diligence. "Good job, girl. Keep up your grades, and it'll pay off shortly." He paused for a moment, then announced, "Why can't your sister be more like you, huh? She's constantly bullshiting her way around with zero priority. "

At a loss for words, I muttered, "Everyone learns in different ways, Daddy. She'll do better; you'll see," I mumbled, defending Caroline.

He glared at me and shook his head. "You are always speaking up for her, Ava! She's a big girl. Why can't she take accountability for her lazy actions? Caroline is always distracted with some shit! Damn! I'm so disappointed in her. I need to get out of this fucking place." Glancing at his watch, he declared to my mother. "Come on, Summer, I need to get back to the office. My meeting is starting in an hour." Then he stormed off.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

"Don't worry about your father; he's just irritated that he had to leave his office to come down here. I've got to go, but we'll see you, girls, on Saturday for lunch. Take care, baby. Your father and I are so proud of you and your sister. She sometimes disappoints us. See you soon." She kissed me, then ran off to Dad.

Scanning the office area left and right, I verified that no one had overheard our family drama. Relieved, I stepped into Mr. Ferguson's office again and found him with his fingers steepled as he gazed at me. He had heard every sordid detail of what my parents had said. Shit! Feeling mortified, I stood at the door and cleared my throat nervously.

"Lock the door," he instructed, "and come here, Daddy's perfect little girl."

"Don't say that. I'm not perfect," I exclaimed as he raised an eyebrow at me. "I came here to return the device. I can't accept such a gift," I told him as I opened my shoulder bag and retrieved the package.

Ignoring what I had just disclosed to him, he announced, "Then I'll come to you." He pushed his chair and stood. In the confines of his office, he appeared as majestic as a bear. His physique stretched and outlined the entire suit he wore to perfection; as I watched him approach. Whimpering unintentionally, I saw him smirk.

"You're so arrogant," I whispered as he reached around my body and locked the door.

"I've heard worse," he admitted smugly.

"What do you want?" I inquired as he stood there gazing at me in lust.

"I want you to sit that pretty pussy on my face. I crave the sweet smell of your cunt juice," Mr. Ferguson revealed, proceeding to lay on the floor at my feet.

"Don't be presumptuous, Mr. Ferguson," I warned him with the composure that I wasn't feeling.

"I'm not. Come here, please."

Was he delusional? "It's 10:30 am," I expressed in awe.

"Thanks for the time check, Ava. Now come here."

"I have peed three times since I left home," I admitted to him without care.

"That's wonderful; you shouldn't hold those in; it does terrible things to your bladder," he informed me, remaining nonchalant.

"Mr. Ferguson, we can't. I can't. It's unethical."

Ignoring the many reasons why we shouldn't give in to our carnal desires, he inquired, "What color panties do you have on today, Ava?"

Before I realized it, I mumbled, "teal," and covered my mouth in remorse.

He chuckled at my reaction, then replied, "Great color," as he began to remove his clothing. His body was spectacular, from his toned hairy chest to his muscled arms and legs. His curved and veiny cock beckoned me, and I saw the erected power that wept to be touched. All the while, his eyes never lost focus as he caressed its grandeur. Slowly at first, then quickly and brisker. Before my eyes, his cock got larger and held much girth. Fuck!

"Sit on my face, now!" he groaned, imploring in need.

Unexpectedly, I felt my pussy thump, then drench. Shutting my eyes, I heard myself whimper again, and as I opened them, I found Mr. Ferguson lost in mine. His brows were creased, his mouth opened, and his breathing came in a hitch. I knew that he was cumming instantly. Placing the box on the nearest chair, I quickly removed my underwear, glasses, and bag, stuck three fingers into my mouth, removed some lubrication, applied it to my pussy, then walked swiftly towards him.

"You can't always get what you want, Mr. Ferguson," as I straddled his hips and sank my moist pussy down his thick and veiny cock, impaling myself.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, that's what I want you to do to me," I whispered to him as I clenched my inner muscles around his angry organ.

"You little fucking demon," he proclaimed, thrusting violently as I clamped my walls around his cock. Within seconds I felt his cock twitching as he emptied his hot seed into my fertile cunt. Grasping my breasts, he closed his eyes and squeezed them as he launched into a heated frenzy of deep thrusts. He made the purest and sweetest sound of ecstasy ever conceivable as he released his seed into me. Gripping his wrists, I ground my core into his cock as I watch the variation of emotion flutter across his face.

I gazed at him as his breathing regulated, then whispered, "That was wonderful, Mr. Ferguson."

"You are evil, Ava. I love that part of you, you little minx," he puffed out. "But now, I need to taste that pussy."

"But I'm filled with your cum! You can't!" I screeched in disgust.

"I can, and I will, Ava." Gently, he took me off his slick cock, and assisted in lifting me. Lowering my used and cum-filled pussy to his mouth, we both let out a groaned "Mmm".

The vibration traveled to my core, and I shuddered. Mr. Ferguson hoisted my bottom slightly and flickered his tongue on my clit, then to my pussy's entrance. "Oh, fuck, Mr. Ferguson, yes, fuck me with that tongue," I pleaded.

I felt my pussy expel the warm cum into his mouth, and he sucked every bit. Thinning out his tongue, he inserted it into my core, searching for more. I grasped his hair and sat up on my toes, riding his face like a jockey at a derby. "Mmm, Mr. Ferguson, I'm cumming, Fuckkk," I cried out.

It felt glorious. My legs began to tremble as the sensation became so overwhelming. I thrusted on Mr. Ferguson's tongue and mouth until I saw stars. When I didn't have the strength to remain seated, he guided me back to his cock, and I slowly glided down his length.

My face twisted in pleasure as I gasped for words. But nothing came out except for weak moans, followed by unsteady breathing.

"That's is, Ava, let it go. My office is soundproof, so no one would be able to hear you except for me. Let me hear your sweet cries of surrender, little girl," he announced in a thick voice.

His words sent me over the edge as my hips bucked, and I pressed my body further onto his willing cock, and screamed. My walls contracted and released several times as I lay my exhausted body on his broad chest. My bottom rose and fell as I continued to pump on the cock that just gave me the sweetest satisfaction.

"That was beautiful, Ava," he murmured, kissing my neck.

I could do nothing but smile weakly and shudder at the sensation. "Sit up, honey," Mr. Ferguson uttered delicately. As I did, he slowly unbuttoned my dress and gasped as he noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra. Smirking- Mr. Ferguson tossed the garment to the side, grasped my hips, and sat forward. "So gorgeous," he exclaimed as his large hands covered my breasts, pushing them together. He bent his head and latched onto the rosy nipple, suckling like a hungry babe. Disbursing his talent to the left side, then the right.

I watched as his tongue licked and twirled upon my nipples, seeking this additional need. Mewling like a kitten, I closed my eyes and held his head, gripping and grinding my slippery cunt, on his still rigid cock. My mind became unfocused with his tongue mastery. "Mmm," jerking him closer, I heard his chuckle followed by, "greedy, aren't we!" as he resumed.

"Ravenous," I responded. Just the tightening in my lower abdomen, and I knew that I was cumming. Squeezing my pussy out of reflex, Mr. Ferguson growled and increased the tempo. Performing multiple squats, I felt my body sporadically shudder as I came again.

Grinning, he declared, "my turn," as he turned our bodies sideways and nibbled on my ear. Lifting my leg, he slowly slid in and out of me, groaning and growling. "Clench that wet cunt for me, Ava, Aarrgghhh, yes, tighter. Fuck; hold it, baby," as he smashed mightily into me. Thrusting my rear as my hips sunk and he whispered, "Fuck, I'm cumming."

Meeting his every thrust, he came closer and latched into my shoulder, sucking and leaving his mark as he paused suddenly; I felt his cock thumping as he shot his hot spunk into me like a missile. "I'm not on the pill Mr. Ferguson," I confessed to him as we both gasped for air.

"We are past the formalities, Ava. You can call me Trenton. And you don't need to be concerned about getting pregnant. I had a vasectomy performed many years ago, so you're safe," he confessed.

I looked at him uncertainly, and he whispered, "If it would give you some reassurance, we'll go to the pharmacy later today. Alright?"

"Thank you, but I'll arrange the visit myself," I mumbled with determination.

Delicately, he removed his cock and twisted me around to look at him. "Why do you keep refusing my offers, Ava?" he asked, baffled.

Glancing down at our proximity, I disclosed my reason to him, embarrassed, "I don't want you to be under the impression that I'm here to take items from you. I can finance myself!"

"Sweetie," he began explaining gently, as he slid tendrils of hair behind my ear, "I'm all for women's liberties and being independent, but I'm the type of man who loves to provide for the woman that I seek an interest in." Resting his forehead on mine, he asked, "Will you accept my gifts, Ava Denton?"

Unsettled yet delighted, I accepted his offer. "Then I guess that I'll be keeping the phone!"

"I guess so," he responded, chuckling.

"Thank you, Trenton."

"That reminds me, I bought something else for you," he said as he leaned in, sucking the upper portion of my breast, leaving a purple mark. "Magnificent," he exclaimed, staring at his deed. He stood and glided to his drawer in all his naked glory, then returned with a red box and presented it to me. "For you, my sweet girl."

Cautiously, I took the box from him and opened it, then gasped in surprise. Inside laid a set of keys. Glancing at him, I inquired with excitement, "What does it open, Trenton?"

"Your new apartment, Ava. You can finally have your privacy."

Startled at his knowledge about my living arrangements, I asked him, "How did you know I shared a room with my sister?"

"I had a private investigator follow you a few weeks ago. Not sorry," he said, laughing.

Unsure, I said, "I can't, Trenton; this is too much."

"You can, and you will. Now say thank you."

Staring at the keys, I muttered aghast, "What would my family think?"

"Let me take care of them, Ava."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ava."

"Thank you, Trenton, thank you for everything," I said and tentatively kissed his lips.

~|~

Throughout the years that we had our affair, his wife left him for a younger man, then that man left her for an older man. We didn't move in together but continued to see each other, even after I met my husband and married. 

Looking back on the memories, I drank my wine and gazed at the sunset as Maximilian, my husband of ten years, rubbed my sore feet. "Are you alright, honey?" 

"Yes, I just had a flashback of the time I met Trenton."

"He is a great guy. When will he be visiting? I miss him."

"You and me both. I just recalled that Trenton phoned while you were in the shower. He'll be here in about two hours."

"Great, that gives me enough time to head to the liquor store and prepare for his arrival." Kissing my lips, he proclaimed, "Fuck, that man's cock tastes cosmic, and I can't wait for him to plow into me," and left to go on his errand.

"Didn't I tell you that ten years ago!" I shouted to him as he chuckled. Sipping my wine, I closed my eyes and waited for my men to arrive. 

 

Published 
Written by Kitten41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors