Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting The New Neighbor, Chapter 1

"She came over to introduce herself... but what an introduction!"

16
14 Comments 14
19.6k Views 19.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It must have been around 11:00 that Friday night when I heard a soft knocking on the front door. Actually, it was my Siberian Husky, Kiska, that heard it first. I noticed she had gotten up from her bed and was standing in the doorway of my office staring at the door. I was in the office just off the living room. I had just finished up some late work from the shop and now I was surfing the ‘Net for something to entertain me. Okay, I confess, I was looking at porn vids online!

“Grrrr,” Kiska growled. Kiska was my protector and had placed herself between me and the door. She watched the door intently as she made it known she wasn’t too sure about this new development.

“Easy, girl, let’s see who it is first,” I said, stroking her head. I paused the video and turned off the screen.

As I stood up, I looked down at myself. With no shirt on and a hard stiffy in my jeans, I wasn’t exactly dressed to receive visitors! I had just about decided to ignore the knock and pretend I wasn’t home when I heard a second knock. Sighing, I walked to the door, with Kiska right by my side.

“Who is it?” I asked through the door. I really need to get a peephole for this door, I thought to myself. I had been meaning to pick one up, but I always seemed to forget it when I went to the hardware store!

“It’s me Christine Hollenbeck, your new neighbor,” a woman’s voice said through the door. My door is a thick, heavy one and it seals up well so the sound of her voice was somewhat muffled and I wasn’t sure I heard her right.

“Who?” I asked again.

“Christine Hollenbeck, from a couple of houses up the street. I just moved in the other day,” she said.

Oh, yes, THAT new neighbor, I thought quickly. I remembered seeing her earlier in the week. I remembered she was the cute little brunette with the hot, tight body who smiled at me from the side of that red pickup truck as she carried a floor lamp into the old Robert’s place, two houses up the street from me.

At the time, I had made a note to myself that there was no guy helping her and wondered why a hot little number like that didn’t have a pack of horny guys circling her like vultures on a fresh kill. I could only surmise at the time that she was either completely new to the area and didn’t know anyone or she was a lesbian and wasn’t interested in guys.

“Just a second!” I called out through the door. I quickly grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on. I couldn’t do anything about the bulge in my jeans, especially knowing now who was on the other side of the door, but I thought a t-shirt might help to disguise it a bit.

I unlocked the deadbolt and turned the knob, the door swung open and there she stood. Christine was dressed in a colorful strapless stretch top - think of a tube top, that covered her down to her grey jean shorts. She looked me over and I did the same back to her. We stood there for I don’t know how long, both waiting for the other to initiate a conversation. That’s when I noticed the bottle of Yellow Tail Merlot wine in her hand.

“I just wanted to say hello, to introduce myself, and I… ” she started to say. It was then that she noticed I was more “excited” about her stopping by than I probably should have been!

She stopped, embarrassed and blushing, and stepped back slightly.

“Oh, my,” she stammered, her eyes locked on my crotch and the blatant bulge that was all-too-readily apparent. “I’m sorry,” she murmured, “I shouldn’t have come. I don’t know what I was thinking about. It’s just that I don’t know anybody here yet, and… ” Christine looked as if she was about to cry.

She was unsteady on her feet and I could smell liquor on her breath. She had already had a few - just to get her courage up!

Kiska realized that this stranger wasn’t a threat to me and took a cautious step towards her. Curious, my “protector” began to sniff inquisitively at Christine’s jean-covered crotch.

“Kiska, stop that. Quit pestering our guest!” I commanded, taking hold of her heavy leather collar and pulling her back behind me. She continued to watch from a distance, though, and her tail began to wag. She was happy to have a guest as well!

“No, please, I’m sorry! How rude of me. I’m Jonathan. Jonathan Campbell. And yes, I remember seeing you, out by the red pickup truck. You were carrying in that lamp. I was going to come back over and ask if you needed any help but just as I did, the phone rang and by the time I had finished the call, you were already done. Please, please, come in,” I said, gesturing to her to enter. “Did you get everything moved in all right?”

I took her elbow lightly, escorting her inside and shut the door behind her. As I stepped past her, the smell of liquor became more noticeable. This woman had indeed been drinking. And while not drunk, she didn’t seem to be feeling any pain. My kinda woman!

“I’m sorry, Christine, did you say?” I asked her her name again.

When in front of a woman like this, a guy’s auditory senses and short-term memory seem to be rendered virtually useless, especially when I was, only moments ago, deeply engrossed in some class A porn!

“Yes, that’s right, Christine. But my friends just call me Chrissie,” she said.

“All right then Chrissie, and you can call me John. It’s nice to meet you,” I said.

“It’s nice to meet you too, John,” she said, her eyes again falling momentarily on my crotch. I don’t think she meant for me to notice but I did.

“I’m sorry, Chrissie, I wasn’t expecting company. Excuse me while I go put some real clothes on. Please have a seat, I won’t be but a minute,” I said, pulling at my t-shirt.

Chrissie grabbed my elbow now, stopping me in mid-turn.

“No!” she nearly shouted. I stopped in my tracks, surprised by the volume of her command. “I mean, that’s not necessary. I don’t mind, really.” Her voice softened then. “I know this was an unexpected call, and you look so comfortable. Please, I don’t mind at all.” Her soft brown eyes sparkled with playful impishness, and she twirled her long reddish-brown hair around a manicured finger.

With those words and her smoldering sultry look, the sexual tension in the room rose exponentially, as did my cock, tenting even more in my jeans, and peeking out from under my t-shirt. Kiska lay on the carpet, with her head on her front paws, watching her master do his best to keep his cool in a very provocative situation.

I decided to test the waters a bit and see just what her intentions were, although I already had a pretty good idea. I returned her gaze.

“Well, I am glad you don’t mind my being ‘comfortable’. Thank you. And I think you look very nice as well. I hope you don’t think I am too forward, and this is meant as a neighborly compliment, but I thought you were very attractive that first day I saw you unloading the pickup truck. I also noticed that there was no guy there helping you that day… ” I said.

I guess I was sort of expecting her to blush or something, but instead, she stood up a little straighter and proudly arched her back and pushed out her tits towards me. Obviously, she wanted me to inspect them closer. Chrissie wasn’t wearing a bra, yet her tits stood tall and firm and the points of her nipples had become stiff and were trying their best to poke holes in her top.

“Thank you, John,” she said, “I’m glad I made such a good first impression. No, there was no guy there to help me move. A moving company had come by a couple days before you saw me and did the heavy work and I was just moving the last few things. You see, I have recently broken up with the guy I was living with back in Minneapolis, and I wanted to put some distance between me and that part of my history. Running from my problems kind of thing. I wanted a fresh start where I could forget about all that and where no one knew of me or my past. So consequently, I didn’t have any help with the things in the truck.”

“I can understand that. Sometimes it’s best to just cut your losses and walk away. And I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from all that, too. This is a long way from Minneapolis and a good ‘starting over’ place. We aren’t as big as Minneapolis by any stretch of the imagination, but I think you’ll find us a friendly and sociable lot!” I said with a grin.

“Yes,” she nodded in reply, smiling a flirtatious grin. “At least so far the people in this town seem pretty friendly!” That sounded suspiciously like an invitation to me, but I didn’t nibble at the bait. Not just yet, anyway!

Instead, I tried to prolong what seemed to be the inevitable and took the conversation in a different direction.

JaniceGriffith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaniceGriffith

I wanted to learn a little more about my house guest before we got into anything more serious. I had brought the wine into the kitchen and was opening the bottle and bringing it into the living room with two glasses for us to enjoy.

“So, to what do I owe this honor? A lovely neighbor bringing me gifts at such an hour?” I asked.

This wasn’t just a conversational question. I was looking for an answer. I wanted to know her motives behind this sudden desire to know the neighbors. You see, I had lived in major metropolitan areas myself, and if there’s one thing I knew - you went about your business keeping as low a profile as possible. Maybe those suburbanites in the nice neighborhoods had their little block parties and summer cookouts with everyone in the area. But in the city, you didn’t want to know your neighbor! The less you knew about what went on in your neighborhood, the better you slept!

However, the ball was now thrown in her court, and intentionally too. I always try to take my cues from women before making any move. It makes it easier for me to judge my next move if I know how her mind is working at the time. And although I was fairly certain that circumstantial evidence thus far pointed towards a neighborly slumber party, I didn’t think it wouldn’t hurt any to have my suspicions confirmed.

I got the cue I was looking for a moment later when, after pouring us both a glass of the wine she had brought and then turned to hand her one. I was just in time to see Chrissie lifting her arms above her head and peeling the colorful tube top up over her tits and off over her head, leaving me to admire a very nice set of C cup tits with large brown areolas the size of a silver dollars and capped with pencil eraser nipples that just cried out to be licked and sucked.

She smiled a wicked little grin at me as I handed her a glass of wine, and she ran a finger around the rim then dipped it into the wine only to put it in her mouth and brazenly sucked the wine from it, making it perfectly clear what she was looking for from me.

“You are in luck, neighbor,” she said, cupping a luscious tit in each hand and holding them out as an offering to me. “Just think of me as the new girl in town looking to see what the night life is like on a lonely Friday night!”

Chrissie dipped her finger in the wine again, but this time instead of sucking the liquid from her finger, she used the wine coated finger to flavor her nipple, dribbling the red wine onto her tasty nipple. The coolness of the wine made her gasp slightly and her nipple responded by getting harder and more erect. She ran the wine-covered finger around her nipple dipping it twice into the glass. Then she did the same to her other nipple until both were well coated.

She sat the glass down on the coffee table and came over to where I was sitting. She straddled my thighs kneeling on my chair facing me and sitting on my lap. Putting both arms around my neck, she pulled me to her tits and I took my hands and placed each one directly on her impressive mounds. They were soft, the texture of warm bread dough left out overnight. I knew what to do from here, and began to lick and suck the wine from her eager nipples.

She groaned lustily as I sucked her hard aching nipple into my mouth. I held it gently but firmly in my teeth as I licked the wine from it and sucked the tender morsel. Chrissie responded by tossing her head back and running her fingers through the hair on the back of my head.

She pulled my face harder onto her tit as if trying to stuff the whole globe into my mouth at once. And as much as I would have loved to accommodate her wishes, I had to settle for her nipple and most of the surrounding areola, but I made the best of what I could get in my mouth. After licking, sucking, and chewing on one delightful tit, I swapped to the other side to make sure it didn’t get too lonely either. This elicited yet another moan from Chrissie, letting me know that whatever I was doing was working!

I reluctantly had to release my grip on her tits when she decided that I needed to be topless as well and reached down to pull off my t-shirt. I sat forward a bit in the chair to allow her to remove my shirt and in doing so I began to massage her smooth back and denim-covered ass cheeks as our naked upper bodies mashed into each other's, hot skin on hot skin. I love the feeling of pressing my naked chest against a woman who's also topless. It’s so sensual and erotic. Of course, there’s only one way to go from there, and that’s to get even more naked!

Once I was freed of my t-shirt, Chrissie began to trail wonderfully soft kisses down the side of my neck, my collarbone, then swirling her tongue around my nipples while one hand eased downward teasingly.

Finally, I felt her begin to tug at my bulging jeans. As she did so, I pushed her gently off my lap so I could stand.

“I have a better place for this,” I said. I took her hand and led her down the hallway toward the bedroom.

Once we got to the bedroom, I held the door open for her to go in first. After she had entered, I came in and turned to shut the door behind us. There was no need to lock it, since we were the only ones in the place.

When I turned around, Chrissie pounced! Any pretense of modesty or shyness didn’t come into the room with her. She lunged at me so hard, she pushed me back against the door. Fortunately, it opened into the bedroom so we weren’t going to crash through it! With my back to the door, she stepped closer to me and kissed me hard and passionately, moaning into my mouth as she began fumbling with my belt and unfastening my jeans. She didn’t even wait to pull them down, she just snaked her hand down into the waistline of my jeans until I felt her palm on my twitching hard-on.

“Oooh… big and thick, just the way I like them!” she purred lustfully.

She wrapped her delicate hand around my shaft and began stroking me, slowly, feeling me swell in her hand. Meanwhile, my own hand casually unsnapped the button on her tight jean shorts. My fingers disappeared into the shorts and under her skimpy panties searching for her soft spot. To my pleasant surprise, I found her shaved smooth and very wet.

We started masturbating each other, standing there in the bedroom. And we hadn’t even made it to the bed yet! Her pussy literally dripped with humidity, and her thick swollen lips seemed to suck my fingers into her slit. She peeked down at the object of her desire, needing to see what she was unraveling. My purple cock head peered up at her, throbbing and leaking pre-cum. She smiled as she saw her prize.

“Mmmm… ” she moaned licking her soft glossy pink lips. “Can I suck it?” she asked sweetly, looking up into my eyes.

Chrissie was a few inches shorter than my six-foot stature, so looking up into my eyes was a very sexy thing! Her question was completely unnecessary, and if I wasn’t so horny from the video earlier and being with this hot little number now, I might have laughed at it. But instead, I just responded by placing my hands on her shoulders and gently pushing her to her knees. She pulled my jeans and boxers down and my cock sprang out mere inches from her face.

“Oh, my!” she said moving back, startled as my semi-hard cock nearly slapped her in the face.

“Sorry… he gets excited sometimes when he sees a pretty woman!” I told her with a half-smile.

“So he thinks I’m pretty?” she asked.

“Well, of course! I mean look at him! He’s pointing to what he wants and throbbing in excitement. If that doesn’t mean he’s interested, I don’t know what does!” I said.

“Awww… then I do have to give him a kiss!” she said.

She licked her soft lips, wetting them for the kiss. Then Chrissie wrapped her left hand around my shaft, while she gently cupped my scrotum in her right hand. Chrissie was gazing into my eyes with her tongue stuck out. I kept my eyes on hers as she drew her tongue closer to the head of my cock ever so slowly.

In my mind, I could hear that famous old Heinz fifty-seven commercial in my mind; the one where Carly Simon sings, “Anticipation”. It was killing me. She was just about to make contact, when she suddenly pulled her tongue back into her mouth. Instead of licking it, she looked up at me, grinning devilishly, and just gave my cock head a quick little kiss like you would kiss someone on the cheek!

She wanted to play, did she? Well, all right - so be it! This woman had come over to my house at this late hour with a bottle of wine in hand. She had already obviously started the party without me, as she was wobbly and uneasy on her legs and she smelled of alcohol. She had flirted and teased and made no secret about what she wanted from me. But just when things were about to move to the physical, she decided that maybe she would make me wait a little longer? I don’t think so!

I decided since she had started this, I was going to throw caution to the wind and see what happens. She wasn’t the only one who could play games!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments