Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Fantasy

"Sexy story of what happens when two online strangers meet"

17
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I'm finally meeting you after so many months of flirting.  How shy and embarrassed I am  to meet someone I've only ever talked to online, yet I feel so comfortable as if I already know you. I know we both desperately want to fuck each other as soon as we meet, but we restrain ourselves from doing so for the sake of formality. 

I play guide and show you around some scenic spots on the island, and I know the whole time you are checking out my cleavage in my low cut dress where the straps don't seem to want to stay on my shoulders. And I can see you're wondering if I really did forgo my panties underneath that short dress, and how much you would see if I made one wrong move. I giggle and give you seductive looks as we flirt the whole morning. Towards the middle of the day, when we finally make our way to the beach, we both change to go swimming and I almost regret bringing my thong bikini because I know you won't be able to take your eyes off my ass. I feel bad for being such a tease to this stranger I'm meeting for the first time, but I love it as well, knowing how much of an effect my body has on you.

We both wade out into the water and you tell me how great the water feels, bringing a smile to my face. I tell you more things about this beautiful place and you lean in close with interest, but really our bodies are just inching closer and closer to each other. One of us accidentally bumps into the other and we both feign indifference about it, but deep down we both crave more skin on skin contact. I hear noises behind us and I turn to look, my back facing you. I hear you groan as you get a really good look at my ass up close.

I turn back around to ask you what is wrong, but before I know it, you're right up against me, us facing each other, and your fingers are tracing my arms in a very slow and tantalizing way. Neither of us says anything, but the sound of the water and our labored breathing seem loud in that moment. As your fingers trace downwards, I feel them travel to my hips, and I give an involuntary gasp that's so quiet you almost thought you imagined it. But just that small reaction sets you off and you get more daring, your fingers hooking themselves into my bikini bottom. I have subconsciously pushed myself up against you, my hands now on your chest and arms, feeling conflicted between wanting more from you and knowing that I'm letting a stranger explore my body. Your other arm slides around the small of my back and holds me in place while your fingers hook into my bikini bottom and move back towards my ass. 

Your hands begin caressing my firm ass and I can hear your internal struggles, deciding whether to be a gentleman or let your animal instinct take over. The latter side wins and your hands start to squeeze my ass, and I can't help but moan into your chest, realizing that I could have never stopped you from taking over me.

Your breaths become quiet growls the more you grab my ass, you moving your fingers to the front of me and they find their way into my bikini bottom. You run your fingers along my pussy lips and you can feel my lubrication spread over your fingers. As you keep rubbing your fingers against me, careful to not go in, I instinctively start grinding against your hand, no longer caring about public decorum.  My breasts are completely pushed up against your torso as I'm starting to cling onto you, not able to stand on my own.  I hear your heavy breathing and I look up at you to gaze into your lust-filled eyes that are taking in my slutty expressions.  Your eyes occasionally dart to my plump, luscious lips that you've fantasized wrapped around your hot, throbbing cock.  You look like you want to devour me completely and I wonder why you haven't pushed your finger into me yet.  In that moment, I realize you're waiting for me to beg you, even if it means keeping us both tortured and on the edge.  

SOPHIACORTEZTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SOPHIACORTEZTS

I whimper my pleas to you.  I try to move my arms down to feel your erection, but the arm that is currently wrapped around my back hugs me in even tighter, preventing me from moving.  

You bend over to whisper into my ear that you want to hear your dirty girl beg for it, a dark tone in your voice, no longer the amused and flirty stranger I had been spending my day with.  Your looks are intense, like you are daring me to stop you from taking what is yours.

I give your chest a kiss and I swear I could feel your cock twitch.  Your fingers haven't stopped teasing my pussy and my hips haven't stopped grinding against your hand.  I plead with you again, telling you how badly my pussy needs you.  I even ask if you want to feel how wet and warm it is for you.

Your fingers plunge into my desperate pussy and we both moan out at the same time.  Just your one finger already makes me feel full; I know you are intentionally torturing me with your slow, controlled strokes.  You growl out how much you love that I am wet for you and tell me that I am your good little slut.  I am flattered every time that you call me that and this time is no different.  And then you tell me that we need to leave.  Right.  Now.

As soon as we reach the car, you immediately rip off my bikini bottoms and your long, thick finger wastes no time going back into my pussy.  Away from the public, I am finally able to let out an audible moan, and the sound of me enjoying the pleasure you give me further fuels your lust and urgent need to fuck.

You start up the car, but as I reach for my bikini bottom, you stop me and order me to play with myself while you drive us back to the hotel.  I lower the back of my seat and spread my legs as wide as I can.  My fingers circle my needy little clit, and I see you occasionally glancing down but trying your hardest to keep your eyes on the road.  That look of tortured arousal on your face drives me wild and my fingers too, back and forth between rubbing my clit furiously and pushing inside my sopping mess of a pussy.  My fingers don't satisfy me the same way yours do, so I beg for your fingers to touch me.  You give me a quick glance and seeing my desperate looks, you steer the wheel with one hand while the other goes on top of my small hand that is resting on my pussy.  

Your hand starts to control mine, and you move my fingers to trail up and down my slit.  You push my finger in along with one of yours, all the way inside of me.  I can't help the noises that I am making, seeing the sight of both our fingers in my cunt.  My free hand starts to rub my clit and I feel an impending orgasm coming.  I breathlessly moan to you that I have to cum soon, and you quickly remove both our hands.  You give my pussy a light spank and tell me that I am not to cum without your say so, but I must keep playing with myself.  

Thankfully, we arrive back at the hotel and we both rush back to your room, me wrapping my beach towel around my waist.  You pull me into the shower and your hands shamelessly roam over my body, grabbing and groping all they touch.  Your mouth slams onto mine, filling my mouth with your tongue, all the while we moan at each other and bite each other's lower lips.  I'm not sure how we do it, but we find a way to leave the shower, our eyes never leaving each other, and we make our way to the bedroom.  I lay down on the bed, legs spread wide open, completely vulnerable and open to you.  

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by nastymoaner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments