Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mason: The Lies Told - Part 1

"Mason has a plan for revenge but first things first he must gain control"

7
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
"No way, I would ever go out with a fat fucker like you!" 
*SLAP* 



The boy fell to the floor crying. Body automatically seeking the safety that our DNA says exists in assuming the fetal position. The tears on his face were not from the harsh sting of the slap of his check but from how he fell for the lies and tricks. 



*Laughter*


Mason woke up suddenly in a cold sweat, gasping for air, his heart beating rapidly, and with tears streaming down his cheeks. The event had even seeped into his dreams, occurring at random times but always when he was feeling stressed out. After he calmed his himself and dried his tears, he rolled out from under his covers , stood, and walked into the bathroom with his eyes closed and faced the mirror on the wall.
“On the count of three”, he whispered, “One… Two….. Three….”

Mason slowly opened his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. The face and body in the mirror was similar but completely unrecognizable from the one he saw in the mirror on the morning of the event which occurred 5 years prior. Since then he had changed mentally and physically.

Mason took off his shirt and smiled at how much he had actually changed. He shed 200 lbs. of fat and turned the rest of it muscles making his body into one that any athlete would be jealous of. Standing at 6’1 with sandy brown hair, ocean grey eyes, tanned and well tone abs, accompanied by a killer smile, Mason knew he could have any girl or even guy that he wanted. Mason smiled, shook his head, and then slipped out of his boxers and into the shower. He always enjoyed ice cold showers in the morning.

In the shower Mason started the rundown of his plan for his first day at his new school. 
1. Find Jasmine. 
2. Find Most Popular Girls and Guys. 
3. Fit in. 
4. Tell people I’m throwing a Welcome party at my place.

He stayed in the shower until he heard his mom drive away. He wrapped a towel around his waist and headed downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen he saw Cara, his older step-sister, making breakfast for both of them. She stood there in her favorite light purple tank top and black yoga pants under an apron at the counter squeezing fresh orange juice for him, just the way he liked it. Cara was more of a mother to Mason more than their mother ever was. He loved her.

Cara had always stood up for Mason when he was constantly getting bullied because of his size. The bullies had often taunted him with burgers or donuts and the like. And whenever they bullied him, Cara was there to stop them. Mason would frequently wondered how people could be so scared of his sister, Cara was only 5’4. Her normally bubbly and outgoing personality was thrown completely out the window in only two situations, when confronting bullies and when facing opposing varsity teams. In those situations she was like rabid Tasmanian devil. That ferocity on the lacrosse field, in the swimming pool, and the volleyball court helped her get full scholarship offers to 4 Division 1 schools, but she turned them all down to go to the nearby Division 3 University so she could still live at home. All those sports kept her petite body in amazing condition while still accentuating her curvaceous figure.

Mason walked up behind Cara, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her cheek.

“Well, Good Morning to you too,” she said smiling.

Mason smiled when he sat on one of the bar stools along the opposite side of the kitchen counter as Cara placed his favorite breakfast food in front of him.

“What’s the special occasion?”

“It’s your first day at your new school isn’t it? You’ll need a good breakfast so you can get through the day. Why did you want to transfer in the middle of senior year anyway? You were doing great at your old school.”

“No reason. Just felt like it,” Mason grinned as he wolfed down the meal.

“Don’t give me that ‘just felt like it’ bullshit, you cheeky monkey. Now, hurry up. You still need to get ready for school. And I got a surprise for you when you get back down here. Hurry up!” Cara said as she playfully whipped him with the apron she just took off.

Mason laughed as he dodged her blows and at the foot of the stairs he turned to stick out his tongue at her only to get a mouth full of apron. It was now Cara’s turn to laugh, until she too got a taste of the apron.

Mason ran up the stairs two by two and stepped into his room. He thought he heard a car drive away as he quickly threw on the clothes he had prepared for himself the night before, but quickly forgot about it. He wanted to blend in while standing out at the same time and the clothes he chose were perfect for that: a gray V-neck that left almost nothing to imagination about his lean but muscular frame, classic blue jeans, and all black Nikes. After he put on his clothes, brush his teeth, spritzed himself with a little bit of cologne, ran his hands through his hair with a little bit of gel, he grabbed his phone and house keys on his way back downstairs.

Waiting for him on the door of the fridge was a note.

Dear Mason, 
If you go to the table by the back door you’ll find a new key chain. I couldn’t give you this special present in person but I had to go. I hope you like it.
Love, Cara

Mason was confused. Cara had promised to drive him to school today but she wasn’t anywhere to be seen. So, he picked up his bag and walked towards the back door like the note said.

That’s when he saw it. The key to her Black 1969 Camaro with ash gray interior and white racing stripes. Her father had left it to her in his will. She loved that car and so did he, but she never drove it. Deciding instead to keep it covered and in the garage and perform routine maintenance on it just like dad used to. And now she was giving to him.

Mason snatched up the key, ran out the door slamming it close behind him, and stopped right in front of the open garage door and just stood there. Cara had taken the cover from off the car and it seemed like she even took the time to shine it. It looked amazing.

Mason walked around to the driver’s side door, unlocked it, tossed his bag in, and slid into the driver’s seat. He took a moment to enjoy the comfort of the seat cushions and the grip of the wheel. He then started up the car and the loud roar that receded to a low rumble awakened old memories he couldn’t really place, so he decided to worry about it later.

As Mason pulled into an open spot in the school’s parking lot, he ran down the list once more. When he was satisfied with his plan for the day, he got out of the car and walked towards the school. As he neared the front steps, he saw that he was turning many heads, female and male. Mason walked by and into the building pretending that he did not notice their stares.

After taking a couple of steps Mason stopped to ask directions from a nearby hot petite girl who he caught repeatedly sneaking peeks at him as he walked in. After a few moments speaking with her, Mason not only got directions to the office, and her number, but he also invited Mikki to his party that night.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

As he turned around to head towards the office he saw her, Jasmine. Her familiar gaze swept over him. It made him and many others feel hot and cold; aroused and subdued; loved and loathed all at the same time. Her pure existence was like that of a hybrid between Aphrodite and Athena. Jasmine had a body that would make Miss Universe winners and porn stars want to be her and be with her; and her mind could put nerds, geeks, and dorks to shame. For all this and more everyone hated her and adored her.

In an instant, Mason was back to his old self. He felt the fear he had long thought he had subdued rise again. In fear he turned and latched on to the nearest entity, in a hug so intense it closely resembled a death grip but only for an instant.

He quickly realized what he was doing and to whom he was doing it to. It was Mikki. Her face, ever so close to his, was scarlet in hue. Whether from arousal or embarrassment, Mason did not know but in a quick attempt to play it off, he kissed her. When Mason pulled back after a moment to check if Jasmine had passed he was surprised and relived to see that her locker was not far from where he stood in the direction of where the office would be and that it seemed that she did not recognize him.

After a moment he looked back down, and saw Mikki’s confused face full of desire staring back at him. 
“Thank you, Mikki. See you tonight.”

As Mason started to walk towards the office he realized that he had no time to spare and began to speed up especially since Jasmine was right there. As he passed Jasmine, he for the first time got a really good look at her. She was bending over in a tight pair of dark jeans that showed off her great ass a white button down shirt that was semi see though there by exposing her double D breasts in a very sexy black lacy bra.

Mason felt a twinge in pants when he saw this and apparently so did another guy, because he walked right up behind her and slapped her ass. Mason was somewhat expecting to see that guy to be wheeled out on a stretcher or at least knocked out, but instead he saw her back her ass up against the guy’s crotch and slowly lean back into his arms then kiss him.

Shit. Mason never thought she would have a boyfriend but realized that made complete sense that she would, and decided that he would have to figure out a way to break them up later. He would just have to get into her scope somehow. While absorbed in his thoughts Mason did not realize he was at the office already.

Once inside the office, he noticed how much action was going on. Various people were bustling about in atempts to get things done. Amidst the commotion, he stepped up to the receptionist’s desk and introduced himself, gave her all his files and such, and was then directed to go down the small corridor to the principal’s office.

Mason knocked on the door and opened it. He opened it slowly, to not seem as if he was bursting in. Before he saw anything he heard a guttural moan of arousal, as he poked his head around the door he saw his principle leaning back in her chair with her button down shirt open, bra up, breasts exposed, and her skirt hiked up with her hands between her legs pleasuring herself. Mason knew he had to take advantage of this opportunity, so he whipped out his phone and snapped a few quick pics, slowly and quietly closed the door, and stepped back out into the hallway.

Once back out in the hallway he looked at the pictures he had just taken and he just felt his cock hardening in his jeans as he look at this horny principle and even though the door was closed he could still hear her faint moans as she brought herself to a climax. That did not help his hardening situation. Mason flipped through the pictures to try to distract himself but it wasn’t working. He had to have her. She looked to be in her late 30s, and about 5’11, with deep brown eyes, and long flowing brown hair, and breast which were very perky that must have been at least a C cup. He zoomed in on one of the pictures he took and noticed that there was a placard on the desk. It said Ms. Arielle Esposito. Now he knew her name.

Mason waited a few minutes and then knocked on the door again, this time waiting for a voice to say to enter.

“Come in,” said the voice. And what a sultry voice it was.

It pervaded an aura of sex and resounded with passion. Mason stepped in to the room this time with confidence and sat down on one of the chairs. She had tidied up real nicely since he had last seen her but the scent of her cum still faintly lingered in the air partly masked by the scent of cinnamon which he hadn’t noticed before.

“Hello, Mason. I have been hoping to meet you for so long. Welcome to Eastgate High and congratulations on becoming a Falcon. Here is your schedule. I hope you will enjoy Eastgate and become an active part of our school body. If you have any questions or problems you can come to me.”

“Well, Arielle, I think I do have a problem that you can help be with.”

“Well, Mason. I don’t know how it was done at your old school but let’s get one thing clear since you are a student you will address all the faculty, staff, and administrators with respect by referring to them with the use of Ms., Mrs., or Mr. And I’m glad you are comfortable coming to me with your problems and I –”

“No, Arielle,” Mason interrupted, “I don’t think you understand. From today onward you will address me with respect –”

“WHO do you think YOU are talking to? You are not the boss around here –”

*SLAP*

“No, Arielle. I am not the boss around here, but I am from now on your master. So stop raising your voice at me,” he smirked as he stood bent forward over her desk while she sat leaning back in her chair holding her cheek.

“You see I know something about you that no one else knows and if you don’t want anyone else to know meet me after school tomorrow right here and we will talk. But only a little bit. Oh, and I’m sorry for hitting your face. I’ll make it up to you.”

“You can’t just honestly think you can order me around, hit me, attempt to blackmail me with no evidence, and except me not to report you to the police for assault? But if you leave now and apologize for hitting me I will forget about this little incident.”

Mason smiled.

“Wipe that silly grin off your face and apologize then leave.” Mason pulled out his phone and placed it on her desk. “What is this supposed to be? Your porn collection?”

“Look closer.” Mason’s smile grew bigger as her saw the color drain from Arielle’s face. He picked up his phone started to walk towards the door. Then he heard what he was waiting for.

“What do you want?” she said in a subdued voice.

“I already told you.” He said then walked straight out the door.

As he walked out of the office he felt his pocket vibrate. He took out his phone. It was a text from Mikki.

What was that for? It said. 
What was what for? He responded just as he entered his first period class. 
You know the random hug and kiss. Why did you kiss me? She responded. 
It was on instinct. And I kind of saw it in your eyes that you wanted it. 
Bullshit. I did not want it. 
Then why didn’t you pull away?

She didn’t respond until lunch.

Published 
Written by Just_Wes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments