Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lynn gets a massage and more

"This is a true real life experience!"

18
8 Comments 8
28.8k Views 28.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I have had a personal ad to provide free massages, not truly intending anything sexual, to ladies for quite some time. I was and am not opposed to sensual or sexual, I simply love to please a Lady. The ad has not been too fruitful.

Lynn responded to my ad and sounded genuine, her photo was absolutely precious, and her photo did not begin to do her justice in any way. She was absolutely beautiful in person, and that observation was made before she disrobed and wrapped her precious little body in a towel to receive her massage.

When I answered my door I was quite pleased at what stood in front of me or should I say who. There before me stood a beautiful brunette with hair down past her breasts. About four feet nine and very petite. I opened the door and welcomed Lynn into my home. I offered her a cup of coffee, a glass of water, a soft drink, or even wine, Lynn politely declined, saying she had her water bottle and she was fine. I showed her to the living room and asked her to have a seat and we proceeded to chat for a few minutes.

As we talked I noticed she was quite petite, she could not possibly be 30 years old. As we talked further she stated that she had three children. You certainly could have fooled me, she did not look like she had had one child much less be old enough to have three. I nearly fell out of my chair when it was revealed that her oldest was 15 and her youngest was less the one year.

After a few minutes of conversation warming up to one another, I asked if she was ready to start her massage. Her eyes lighted up and she said yes, I showed her to the bathroom and indicated the towel and wash cloth were for her comfort and convenience. She closed the door I went and had a seat and awaited for emergence.

On Lynn's emergence from the bathroom she was wrapped in the towel I had provided. My massage table was now between the two of us. To preserve a bit of modesty she then walked around the table and turned her back to me, she opened the towel and lay down on her stomach. Her arms were free of the encumbrance of the towel.

In an effort to make her feel comfortable I touched her through the towel and let her know this was all about her pleasure. I asked if she preferred baby lotion or baby oil. Lynn stated she preferred baby oil. I put some baby oil on my hands and rubbed it in to warm it up before I touched her shoulders skin to skin for the first time. She was so tiny I was almost afraid of hurting her. I massaged her shoulders and upper back for a while. I then moved the towel down to just above her waist to massage her full back.

In front of me was a huge surprise from this little beautiful lady, almost her entire back was tattooed with an eagle as the centerpiece pending a complete picture frame tattoo. Her skin was very soft.

I stood at the head of the massage table and massaged her back and her sides working from top to bottom many times. With each pass down her back I worked my way to her hips and buns. My hands are big enough to cover her hips from side to side. As I worked my way further and further down her back waist and hips I slowly began to massage the cheeks of her cute little butt. All the while I was massaging her beautiful body, I was trying to judge her reactions and to this point any and all advances seemed to be welcomed.

I then moved to her legs very gently, working my hands from her ankles and calves to her thighs. As I worked my way up her thighs, her legs spread slightly to accommodate my hands. I proceeded to work two hands around her left thigh to work up to near her crotch, but did not touch her privates. In this position my right hand was on her inner left thigh and my thumb was on the back of her thigh with my fingers on the front of her thigh. I worked my hands up and down her thigh several time, ultimately working my right hand to the crease of her crotch with my left hand encompassing her outer left hip, my fingers meeting at her lower left tummy. She seemed to enjoy my attentions to this point. I then repeated my efforts on her right calf and thigh.

I proceeded to raise her calf, foot and ankle at 90° to allow full access to her leg from the knee to her foot. I had fresh oil on my hands and proceeded to massage her calf and shin in one stroke with both hands pushing up and down the full length. After doing the second calf and shin, I asked if her feet were ticklish and said no, so I proceed to massage the soles of her feet and her toes in the same bended knee fashion.

Upon completing massaging her feet and toes, I lay her legs down and got more oil on my hands and started to do her legs one more time from top to bottom. As the massage of her legs continued, she reached back and raised the towel up to the middle of her butt checks while at the same time parting her thighs far enough to expose all of her glory. It truly was glorious I might add. I also detected hardware pierced in what I thought was her clit hood but I could not quite discern the configuration. Her pussy around her labia was freshly shaved, no stubble what so ever. Very pleasing, as I have encountered far too many five o’clock stubble pussies. I make every effort to be clean shaved for any lady I might be in the presence of, especially if there is even a remote possibility of intimacy between us.

In doing so she exposed her completely shaved pussy and her clit hood piercings, yes piercings, I later figured out that she had two hood piercings, one vertically right and left of center of her clit. The jewelry was silver and of the curved bar type. I asked if this was stimulating to her and she said it was most of the time. She did have a landing strip on her mound, which was trimmed very close but not stubbly but just perfect.

I truly expected the little lady to have on panties, this was not intended to be a sensual massage, and at least my ad had not stated the intention of it being sensual. Don’t get me wrong, I was not adverse to giving Lynn a sensual massage, just had not envisioned such methods as we made the arrangements and acquaintance for this little lady to receive a free head to toe full body massage. I always let the development of the situation dictate the events of any massage I provide to the ladies.

I allowed my right hand on an up stroke of her inner thigh to lightly come into contact with Lynn’s labia. I was shocked when the side of my index finger made contact with this little vixen's labia and pulled back a string of very viscous juice. I soon figured out this lady was truly turned on. I did not immediately zero in on her sweet spot, but danced around for a few minutes to test the waters and judge Lynn’s reception of my attentions.

I went on to massage her butt cheeks and even allow my fingers to graze her anus, this caused her to spread her thighs even further, which I truly took as a green light, so while I toyed with anus with my left hand I played with her lower lips with my right index finger. She merely made motions with her hips wanting more and more.

Soon thereafter, I removed my hands for a fresh supply of baby oil, which I focused on my right thumb. I did not need oil on my hand, her pussy was slick as an oil spill all by itself, however, I did realize that I would need oil on my thumb as it was about to be focused on her asshole. Slowly and without resistance I worked my thumb as deep as it would go into her and turned and twisted it around a bit to allow Lynn to be completely comfortable with the penetration. When I felt she was comfortable, I began to work my fingers into her pussy and I toyed with the wall between the front door and the back door. This continued for several minutes and I do believe she might have had an orgasm or two from my attentions to this point.

I asked more than one time if she was okay and comfortable and I always got a positive answer or response. She merely whimpered and moaned the entire time.

I backed off after an especially powerful climax by Lynn and asked if she would like to turn over to allow me to massage her front side. Remembering back to Lynn telling me she had a child less than one year of age, I held my breath as she rolled of onto her back to expose her front side to me for the first time. I was hoping this little beauty might be lactating, and or at the very least as I remembered back to the pierced clit hood, I thought Lynn might have pierced nipples.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

Neither of which was true. However, her breasts were beautiful and begging for attention, which I did lavish on them. Lynn seemed to have an allover suntan which I asked about, but I do not recall how she said she got the tan.

Later Lynn did tell me that her nipples had previously been pierced but she removed the piercings some time back. I thought to myself, too bad, so sad, I truly love to admire a lady with her nipples pierced. Something very stimulating to the mind’s eye.

Sad to say I did not give the attention to her front that I should have. I was too intent on massaging her pussy on the inside. I went back to her pelvic region and toyed with the entire region and in turn my fingers found their way back inside this little lady, first one then two then three and finally my fourth finger. Lynn simply got wetter and wetter. I have done this to my share of women, but none with the enthusiasm and reception I was getting from Lynn.

Her hips were moving quite vigorously by this point and I thought I would make an effort to include my thumb also. At this point Lynn was on my massage table on her back with her knees raised and my hand and arm were under her raised right knee as I stood at her right side.

As I continued to play with my fingers in her pussy I slowly began to introduce my thumb into to her pussy. I just knew that at any moment Lynn was going to say 'Uncle.' She surprised me when she did not whimper in anyway as I continued to move forward, nor did she push down, I am not certain.

I remembered back to some reading and very gently closed my fist as my knuckles cleared her vaginal opening. Once my thumb knuckle disappeared inside, I suddenly realized I was wrist deep in this little lady. Slowly I stirred my fist inside and screwed it around with a very gentle in and out motion. This lady was in heaven, she was on a rollercoaster of orgasm after orgasm.

At some point, Lynn reached down and stuck her fingers inside alongside my palm up hand like she was searching for something. I never did figure that out. With my left hand I toyed with her clit and clit hood jewelry as the little lady continued to orgasm again and again.

I asked if she would like for me to eat her but she said she did not know. So I left that idea in the air for the moment.

The entire time she was on her back her hair was over her face, I would periodically brush it back and lean down to lightly stroke her all over her face and lips like the little baby doll that she is. So precious.

This little lady had no limits that I could uncover. She rolled onto her left side with my full hand still deep inside. I paid close attention to her motions as I did not want to hurt her or end this wonderful full body massage that had turned internal. I was also concerned with exhausting her tiny body and I very gently began to extract my fist from inside of her most intimate parts, but she would have none of that as she took ahold of my wrist so she could do her own motions. I could be wrong, but it seemed she craved my knuckles in the ring of her opening. This continued for some time until Lynn released my wrist and I did extract my hand at that point.

Lynn rolled back onto her stomach, I lightly touched and rubbed the entire back side of her body as she relaxed and caught her breath. Such a responsive little lady.

Shortly thereafter she was squirming and raising her butt and hips in the air as if she wanted more. I am never one to deprive a lady of pleasure. I got a fresh coating of baby oil on my right hand and went back to playing with her pussy from the rear this time. Lynn continued waving her ass in the air, while raising up partway onto her knees. Before long I was wrist deep inside her once again.

Lynn truly could not seem to get enough, and I was not about to quit or deny her pleasure at this point. Although in my mind I knew this little lady was going to be sore tomorrow, if she could even walk. The last thing I wanted to do was inflict pain or cause damage. After all this was about pleasure for her not me.

Lynn had her head resting on the head rest of my massage table and was sort of on her left side with her legs drawn up towards her chest, and at some point I noticed she was about to crawl off the head of the massage table. Her being so tiny, I picked her up with my left hand. I was afraid to use my right hand because it was still buried wrist deep in her pussy, and I truly was afraid that I would hurt her if I lifted from inside her pussy with my right hand. I did manage to maneuver her back on to solid ground on the massage table, she realized what I was trying to do and exerted the effort to help me keep her from falling off of the table. After getting Lynn back to solid ground we continued to focus on her pleasure and Lynn let out five or six little screams as she climaxed many times.

At some point Lynn returned to lying on her tummy with my hand still buried deep in her pussy and ultimately she ended up standing on her knees on the massage table with her back to me for support. I was forced to lean down a bit because of the pressure this was placing on my wrist. I adjusted my position out of fear of inflicting discomfort or damage upon this lady's pussy or innards. It truly looked like this little lady was standing on three legs. I wish I could have had a photo of this stance, but I will just have to remember the experience in my mind’s eye, forever. Ultimately I was able to get her lying face down on the massage table and continued pleasuring her with my fist. I do believe she truly was enjoying this experience. She later told me this was a first for her.

After several more orgasms I extracted my hand from her hot wet honeypot. She caught her breathe and rolled over onto her back. At that point I covered her with the oversize bath towel she had been wrapped in and let her relax for a few minutes. Her precious feet were not covered by the towel and I could not resist the temptation to touch rub lick and suck her feet and finally I sucked each toe individually as I licked between each toe and moved from toe to toe.

Upon completing the toe licking, I stood up and admired the little lady covered by the oversize bath towel. I observed her bliss, but I was not quite done, so I raised the towel to look once again at her pierced pussy and asked if those lips needed some oral attention. This made her face lighted up at the thought. I proceeded to part her thighs as I lay face down on the massage table and buried my tongue and face in her pussy, she was still dripping wet and I tried my best to clean up the juices with my tongue and mouth, but ultimately all I accomplished was to create more as I brought her to multiple orgasms. At some point my teeth and her piercings became tangled, this scared me, but it did not even slow her down. Lynn continued to orgasm and raise her crotch higher wanting more attention.

As in life all good things must end and that is what happened when Lynn asked the time. She said she would need to leave soon.

At that point I truly did back away so that this little lady could come down from this very intense session on my massage table. She started to get off of the massage table, but said she was weak and light headed. Being that her feet were already on the floor, I offered to rock her in my lap while she recovered. She accepted and as I sat down in my rocking chair she curled up on my lap and I rocked her for probably fifteen minutes before she felt she was strong enough to go get dressed.

As she got up to go dress I said I would brush her hair for her when she came back out. She came out and stated she did not have a hair brush or comb. I grabbed my brush and brushed her beautiful locks until her hair shone like her face. I do believe this little lady had very much so enjoyed her massage.

I walked her to the door offered a big hug which she accepted and returned. I truly did not want to let go, but I knew this was not a forever. After a big hug, I watched as she walked out my front door and down the sidewalk to her car. Surprisingly she did not seem to have any difficulty walking to her car. I still cannot help but feel that her gate had to be affected the next morning.

Unfortunately Lynn did not return for a repeat performance, yet I will never forget her

Published 
Written by schnapps53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments