Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy finds love.

"Lucy has a night with a guy who she adores and ends up with them being a couple."

4
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Lucy had had a night where her boyfriend had arranged for her to have some sexy fun with five of his friends. It was something that they had talked about and when it actually happened Lucy couldn’t believe it. She went along with the game and very quickly realised that she was having a ball. Basically giving five guys head, one after another. After she had finished, they all sat around the table and decided that it would be a nice way to finish the indiscretion by Lucy meeting them separately at their houses.

Over the next four days, Lucy had seen a guy each night and she was just about to have the last one.  He was called Jason. There was just one slight problem, and that was that Lucy fancied him, big time and his cock was her favourite. It was quite big and thick and had an elongated helmet that was bigger than the shaft with a large foreskin. She couldn’t wait to get it on with him.

Lucy arrived feeling nervous and tentative. She wanted to look as good as she could and had bought a new outfit especially for it. Lucy showered and dressed. She put on her new red burlesques basque and fishnet stockings. Five inch opened toed black stiletto heels and some new jewellery and a wig. She had spent time doing her makeup, with big blue glitter eyes and shiny red lips. The last item was a purple silk dress that was tight and very short.

When she was ready, she went downstairs and casually walked into the kitchen. Lucy stood there amazed. Jason was wearing a pair of tight pink shorts, a pink waistcoat, a pink cravat, a pink cap, some makeup and some bangles. He immediately minced over to her and spoke in a really camp gay voice.

“Hi, Lucy, you sexy girl. I hope you are ready for some really great gay fun.”

“Wow, so is this how you dress when you are at home, wonderful?”

“No, not usually, my boyfriend doesn’t like it.”

“I love guys talking and dressing like that. Bring it on. Be as camp as you can, I love it. I adore guys being really gay and I will play up the sissy role if you play up the really gay boy.”

Lucy walked over to him and they kissed. She put one hand around his back and slid down to his round bum.

“What a gorgeous bum you have. I can’t wait to get my mouth in-between those cheeks and lick your hole babe.”

“Oh great, I love that. I haven’t had that done to me for ages.”

“Doesn’t your boyfriend do that to you?”

“No, he doesn’t like doing that.”

“Is there anything he does like?”

“Well, he likes me sucking him and fucking me. That’s it. He doesn’t let me cum in his mouth or let me fuck him. To be honest, all I do is wank myself. It’s a lonely life.”

“Why are you with him?”

“Well, to be honest, after Saturday night I realised that I didn’t want to see him anymore, so on Sunday, we split up. He was okay about it, and we will still be friends. He also knows that I have the hots for someone else.”

“So, why was it after Saturday night you decided?”

“Oh, Lucy. I would love to tell you, but I am afraid you might not like it.”

“I can’t imagine anything you could say that I wouldn’t like. Tell me, darling.”

“Well, Lucy. I have fallen in love with you, honey. In fact, I fell in love with you when I first set eyes on you. I have kept it to myself, but I have never felt like this before. I secretly took a couple of photos of you when you didn’t realise and have been wanking on my own over you for quite a few weeks now. When you started sucking me, I had to hold back like mad, so I didn't cum too quickly.”

“Oh, baby. You love me. That is just amazing.”

Lucy pulled Jason close, her hand fondling his bum, pushing her hard pantied cock against his crotch and started kissing him. Her mouth became more open, and she pushed her tongue deep inside. This wasn’t a normal kiss. This was a really passionate one. It seemed to go on for a few minutes. When Lucy pulled away, Jason looked at her and said.

“That's was not what I expected. That was a loving kiss.”

“Well, isn’t that how you kiss someone you are in love with.”

“You’re in love with me too.?’

“Well, yes, honey I am. So much.”

“I want you to be my lover and us to be together. There is only the issue with your boyfriend. I don’t want to cause trouble.”

“He did tell me that if I decided I preferred one of you guys after Saturday’s sucking session he would not stand in my way.”

“Oh, Lucy I want you so much. I love you, babe.”

“Oh darling, I would love to be with you.”

They kissed again, even more passionately. Then Lucy pulled back and picked up her phone and dialled her boyfriend.

“Hi babe, It’s Lucy. I am with Jason. It has happened, as you predicted. He loves me, and I love him. He is heaven and Jason feels the same about me. Sorry, but I need this, we both do.”

Lucy listened and heard him tell her it was okay. He said it had been fun and wished the two of them the best of luck. She hung up, looked at Jason and whispered,

“Hi, boyfriend. Well, it seems that we can be together. I didn’t think it would be that easy.”

They kissed and walked into the lounge. Lucy wanted to cuddle and dance before anything else. They embraced and held hands, kissing like mad. Then Jason stepped back and undid his shorts getting out his hard cock. He felt into Lucy’s panties and got out her cock and pushed them together. The helmets touching and were gently rubbing them around each other. He kissed her.

“I think they like each other, don’t you? I love you so much.”

“Oh baby, they do. I love you, too.

They kissed and very quickly Lucy turned around. She pulled her panties down a bit and Jason knew what to do. He slid his tip inside and with that, Lucy pushed herself onto him making his prick slid deep inside until she felt his hips touch her bum.

“God, I need that, work it a bit baby.”

Jason squeezed her cheeks and started fucking her sexily. She turned her head to one side and he leant forward and they kissed with busy tongues. After about three or four minutes she pulled him out, quickly sat on the sofa and motioned him to stand in front of her. He obliged and as he got there, she turned him around and pulled his pink shorts down a little bit. Her hands caressed his bum as her mouth moved forward and started to kiss and lick his hole.

KerlySmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KerlySmith

“Relax your hole baby, I want my tongue inside you, lover.”

Jason did and felt Lucy’s tongue slide inside. It was amazing. After a little while, he turned around and holding her head forced his cock straight into her mouth. She immediately started sucking and moaning, holding and fingering his bum with one hand and his balls with the other. Jason’s hand went down and gripped his cock. He started wanking quite fast.

“Lucy, my beautiful girl. Don’t swallow. When I cum, we’ll cum kiss like lovers and then you can drink it down.”

With a big groan, he shot, half filling her mouth with cum. She loved cum in her mouth anyway, but this was different. He pulled out, sat beside her and his lips touched hers and opened his mouth and they cum kissed for about a minute. As their tongues touched the cum slid around, and they both played with it, tasting the beautiful salty warm juice. He took all the cum into his mouth, pulled back, tilted Lucy’s head back and let the cum drip into her mouth. Do that to me too babe. Lucy did, and they did that three or four times and then Lucy swallowed.

“Sorry babe but I have to do this.”

He stood up and grabbed her hand leading her to a room just off the lounge. It was his bedroom. She walked in and saw the scene. A big low bed was in the middle of the room and on either side were wardrobes with floor to ceiling mirrors, literally covering the side walls. They walked forward and kissed, and Lucy could see many images of them going off into the distance. Lucy often wanked herself in front of mirrors, but this was incredible.

Jason pulled her knickers off and took off his shorts. He pushed her onto the bed and parted her legs. He grabbed a bottle of lube and dripped some on his hard throbbing cock. He dropped the bottle and slid inside her pushing her legs back. He started to fuck her, and she turned her head to one side and saw this gay man fucking her really hard and fast. This wasn’t a problem as Lucy loved being screwed hard. But this seemed different. Two minutes went past and he pulled out and slipped it into her mouth. She sucked and watched herself doing it. Then he turned her around and giving her a really hard slap started fucking her like mad. Jason squeezed her bum and shagged her faster and faster.

Then he pulled out, grabbed her head and telling her he loved her, shot another huge load into her wanton mouth. They cum kissed and dripped the spunk from mouth to mouth. All the time Lucy’s cock was hard. She swallowed, moved beside his head and wanked off into his mouth, watching as she did it and came really quickly. They cum kissed again then both lay there panting.

Lucy then got on top of Jason’s cock and mounted him. She sank herself down on him and started moving up and down. His cock was still so hard, and she felt his helmet sliding in and out. The sensation was so incredible. She got off and sucked him for a bit then got back on. Then Jason, holding her tight, turned her over, so she was laying on her back. He then started to fuck her again. Lucy grabbed his bum, slid one finger into his arse and then sucked it before putting it back. She forced him to move faster grabbing both cheeks and pushing him in and out. Her finger kept sliding into his arse as he pumped her like mad.

He pulled out and sank it into her mouth. Then back in her hole, then back in her mouth, then back in her hole. He then let out a groan and slid it into her mouth, wanking like crazy and shot. The white, warm, salty, cum dripped into Lucy’s mouth, her tongue licking it around. Lucy actually loved the taste of cum and she would always keep it in her mouth for a few minutes before swallowing. They spunk kissed passionately, licking the cum around their tongues. Lucy loved doing this. Then Jason asked Lucy to fuck him.

She made him get on all fours. She slid her cock inside him and fucked for a bit, then pulled out and licked his hole, her tongue working hard and her lips firmly pressed around his hole. Lucy was very good at it.

She knew it would be quick. She emptied her load inside his arse and pulled out. Stuck it in his mouth to lick off any drops of cum, then put her lips on his hole and fetched her cum from within. She got it all out and cum kissed. Any excuse to have cum in her mouth and lick an arse. Sucking her cum out of his hole and licking it around was awesome. Lucy loved it. The more dirty and kinky the better.

Now it was different because Lucy was in love, so she could be really dirty and sexy. Jason was up for it and knew that Lucy loved being really taken every which way. Lucy was in fact, every guy's dream come true. A girl who wants to suck you five times a night, wants you to fuck her hard and spank her and keep going from arse to mouth. She wanted to drink her own too.

She was enjoying this so much and asked if she could keep seeing her other guys too. Lucy needed lots of casual sex with three or four guys every week too. Jason knew that was what Lucy was like and accepted it.

She used to see her other boyfriends and then tell him all about it. Lucy enjoyed being a slut and loved telling Jason all about how good she was and how much the guys adored her. Lucy would tell him every detail and how much she enjoyed it too. She would also describe the moment when they came, and she licked their beautiful cum around her mouth. It was like a little tease, but Jason knew it was just that.

He enjoyed seeing Lucy happy, and every time she would tell him about her evening he would sit there rubbing his cock. He would eventually get it out and start wanking, listening to his slut girlfriend tell him how dirty she’d been. Then when she finished telling him, he would kneel next to her head, place his cock on her lips and gently caress his hard-on until he dripped a huge amount of cum into her mouth. It was a ritual that they did every time they met whether or not Lucy had been fucked by anyone else or not.

Sometimes she told him about her dildo wank the night before, which was fun. Lucy loved telling him every sexy thought she had. Jason had a collection of gay porn mags and gay DVD’s, and often they would watch them whilst they were playing. Lucy really liked looking at the mags and wanked if she saw a really gorgeous cock. She would always cum in his mouth and kiss her cum back. Jason knew what Lucy was like so he just enjoyed how open Lucy was about everything sexual. It was a lovely place to be.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments