Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love thy Neighbor

"The maintenance man next door helps out his neighbor"

22
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I got home from a long day at work and was greeted by my neighbor Liz.

Let me describe Liz, she is probably 5'4”, of medium build, 51 years old, long blonde hair, and quite possibly the most amazing pair of (what I later found out to be) 36DD tits.

I have had a thing for her ever since I can remember. The first time I saw her I got an accidental glimpse of her very large tits when she was putting a garbage bag in her trash can one morning. Her robe wasn't tied well and that gave me an unimpeded view as it slipped open.

One day, Liz, somehow managed to lock herself out of her house. Actually the door handle had simply fallen off in her hand. And seeing as maintenance was what I did for a living, I guess I was the obvious choice to ask to help her out. I told her I would come over once I had showered and had some dinner with my wife. She told me that was fine. She said she’d run over to a nearby diner and grab something to eat too.

About an hour later I went next door and knocked at the door. I was greeted with a wonderful sight. Liz was dressed in a low-cut top, and a fairly short, black skirt. I could smell a hint of wine on her breath. I knew she liked her wine and figured she had probably had two or three glasses already.

I set to work getting the door fixed, and after about ten minutes, I managed to pry it open. She needed a new handle, which I happened to have in my truck. I headed out to get it and came back in to find an ice-cold beer on the table waiting for me.

She was sitting at the table, typing away on her laptop as I messed around with the door. Liz laughed and I asked what was funny.

She replied, "I am chatting with your wife on an app we both use, and she just asked me how you’re doing fixing the handle. I said you were hard at it.”

I jokingly turned round and said, "Well your right about the hard part."

I looked down at her top, which was barely concealing her gorgeous tits, and gave her a mischievous smile. She looked at me and smiled back. By now I was somewhat distracted, and the raging hardon in my jeans wasn't helping matters. So I put down my tools and went over to see what they were typing to each other.

I was leaning on her chair standing half behind her, as she typed away to my wife, telling her what a lucky woman she was to have such a handyman for a husband. All the time, I was looking directly down her top, my cock getting harder by the minute.

My wife typed, "Can you ask him how long he will be? There is a TV show on soon that I want to watch, but I know he won’t like it.  If he is going to take a while to finish the job, I’ll watch it while he works at your place.”

Liz turned to me and said, "So, how long are you going to be? Will you be done in a few minutes, or will it take a while to fix this?" All this as she looked down at my bulging jeans with a very naughty smile.

I told her to tell my wife I was going to have to make some modifications to the new handle to get it to fit, so it could take a while. Liz typed that reply to my wife.

I went back work on the door handle. It only took a couple of drill holes and new screws on both sides and it was done.

I grabbed my beer and went back to watching her typing to my wife. I stood close enough to Liz to be making contact if I wanted. She started moving her head from side to side, complaining of an aching neck, which I attributed to too much time at the computer screen.

"Well I do offer a neck massage service if you like. It’s all part of the job. But just don't go typing to my wife that I am rubbing your neck as you chat.”

She smiled and said "Okay, I am good at keeping secrets."

I stood behind her, rubbing her neck, softly, and then a little harder. Liz let out an occasional sigh. My cock was at a bursting point as she moved her hair to the side to give me better access to her shoulders. It also gave me a better line of sight down her top. I started to get a bit bolder. First, I ran my hands over her shoulders, and very slightly down her front, just below her neck, to see if I would get a reaction.

She didn't stop me, but she had did stop typing, and put her head back, resting against my chest, as I slowly moved my hands lower. Just light circles, but then lower, to the tops of her tits, rubbing a bit harder, her breathing became deeper, and heavier, as I very slowly pushed my hands inside her top, and then back out. Liz didn’t protest so I figured it was all or nothing. I pushed my hands back down, inside her top over her bra encased tits.

I could feel her nipples harden as my hands stroked her tits harder, lifting them slightly with each movement. At this point I slipped my hands inside her bra, and felt her warm, soft fleshy tits for the first time. Her nipples were hard and long.  Each time I pulled them a gasp would escape from her mouth.

The app on her laptop beeped, another message from my wife, "You need to turn on the show I’m watching on TV Liz. It’s really good.”

IvyClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyClaire

Liz replied, "Hopefully it will be on again, I am having too much fun watching your hubby get annoyed with my kitchen door handle.”

As she laughed and continued to type, I moved round to her side, and unzipped my jeans. I put my hand inside, pulled out my very hard cock, and started to stroke it as she went from typing, to watching me, and then back to typing.

Liz sent another message, then turned, bent her head down and took the head of my cock between her lips, sucking softly as she looked into my eyes, "Mmmmm I have wanted to do this ever since I moved in, but never thought you would be up for it.”

I told her about the day I saw her tits by the trash can outside, to which she replied, "I knew you were there, that's why I left the tie for the robe indoors, so I knew you would see. I saw you from my bedroom window before I went out.”

Her head then moved faster, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth, until my whole cock was inside.  She was one very experienced lady, she would go up and down, twisting my cock with her hand on each up stroke, stabbing the pee hole with her tongue, and then working back down, deep throating me like a pro.

I took hold of her top and asked her to stop sucking while I pulled it over her head.  I had to see those amazing tits in the flesh and unhooked her bra and let them fall out.  It took both my hands to cover each one, they were that big, and oh my god how perfect they were.

She licked my cock a couple of times and then placed my cock between her tits, pulling me by my ass, so my cock would slide up and down. She kept spitting between her tits, to make it slippery, and on each thrust her tongue would flick the end of my cock.

I was getting close to cumming at this point, but I wanted to fuck her so bad, so I pulled away from her and said, "Let’s go upstairs."

She started to get up, and then typed a quick message to my wife, "be right back, got my asshole boss on the phone."

My wife replied "ok, I am getting into this TV show so no worries".

We walked through the dining room and into the hallway. As she walked, I grabbed her from behind, and lifted her skirt up. I was pleasantly surprised to find she had no panties on. I put my arms around her waist, bent down, and ran my tongue between her pussy lips, every now and then flicking her tight asshole, which she seemed to enjoy.

I couldn’t wait any longer, stood up, and rubbed my cock between her moist pussy lips, she leaned forward resting on the stairs and I gently pushed myself deep inside her. She let out a loud moan as I slowly increased the pace, fucking her harder and faster, reaching round to cup her amazing tits.

Then I pulled out, and Liz moaned out, "No, don’t stop, put that cock back in me.”

I told her to go to the bedroom, and she ran up the stairs with me following behind her. I took off my clothes and laid on the bed, watching her as she undressed, smiling as she climbed on the bed, positioning herself on top of me, and gripping my cock before sliding all the way down.

Her tits were bouncing like mad as I thrust harder inside her, watching as one hand went between her legs, rubbing her clit, while the other lifted her heavy left tit to her mouth. She easily sucked her long, hard nipple into her mouth. She was moaning louder and louder, and I was getting close to cumming, and then her orgasm started to build. Her moans became muffled screams with her nipple still firmly against her lips, and I felt her whole body shake as she came. Another surprise, my first experience with a woman who squirts. And oh, how she squirted, it was everywhere, running down her thighs and my thighs, drenching the bed as her orgasm subsided.

I pulled out and told her I wanted to cum on her tits. Liz replied, "Cum on my tits you horny bastard, cum all over my face and cover me with your cum.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement, and with a few more strokes I started to cum. Rope after rope of cum splashed on her tits. I pulled her head down by her hair, as another rope splashed on her lips. Her tongue hungrily licking and flicking to catch every drop.

After the most amazing orgasm I’d ever had, I knelt on her bed, watching as she lifted each tit in turn to her mouth, and licked my cum off them, scooping up what she couldn't reach with her fingers, and then licking it off them.

After another twenty minutes or so of kissing and me licking her pussy we both decided I should go before my wife got suspicious. I’m happy to say she was so immersed in her show she barely knew I came home and never suspected what I’d spent the time maintaining.

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments