Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loraine - Gives her side in a Reply

"Steven and I shared our special time together on Tuesday"

12
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I’m here to follow-up on what has already been said here by Steven.

My name’s Loraine, Steven’s Sister-in-Law. He wrote about our meeting by accident three years ago while dropping off our kids at school. This was about seven months after my sister had just left him and their three children.

You may remember that even though I’m married, my husband does not take care of me or my needs. As a result, I’m extremely lonely and I’m pretty sure that Steven was too when met that day.

“How about joining me at my place for lunch?” he asked.

I wasn’t busy or doing anything important that day, so I jumped at the chance. It was an opportunity to be with someone that I could talk to. I didn’t have any idea that things would go as far as they have since that day. At the time, I just thought that he wanted, no he needed, someone to talk to, just as I did.

I gladly followed him over to his place where we went inside and sat around chatting to one another for about an hour or so when he said, “Hey, didn’t I ask you over here to have some lunch with me?” Well then, “Let’s go to the kitchen - how about a BLT?” He fried some bacon, sliced a tomato and tore off some lettuce and made us each a sandwich served with some chip and a cola.

We sat down at the kitchen table eating and talking, and it was sometime later when I said, “Well I best be going.” We both stood up and he hugged me, pulling me in very close and couldn’t seem to be able to let go of me. I couldn’t believe how good it felt, being in his strong but gentle arms.

I looked up into those big, sad but wishful eyes of his and somehow knew in the back of my mind that he really wanted so much more from me than just someone to chat to or a female just hugging him. So I hugged him tightly too and said, “Yes, Steven, I’m in the same mood for all of that, if that’s what you want!”

He stood there a moment in silence, still holding me very tightly. Then, quietly, he said, “Really?” Yes, Loraine, I want you very, very badly, and right now!

I followed him upstairs to his bedroom and got undressed without ceremony until we were both completely naked. We stood there, hugging and kissing and then climbed onto his bed where we continued to stare at each other’s naked bodies. Hungry for each other, we began touching each other’s bodies all over until I rolled onto my back implying that he should just go ahead and mount me. He took the hint.

His cock was lovely to look at, fully erect and as hard as a rock as he entered me; it was the first time in quite a while for both of us but we started having some great sex together but in only a short time he exploded, losing his load deep inside me before his erection was gone. Immediately he started to apologize, becoming very embarrassed for not being able to hold out or last any longer.

I quickly said, “No, Steven, it’s really okay. I understand completely so please, just calm down. I know you’ll be back up and running again very shortly.”

I took it upon myself to take control of the situation at this point by first gently getting him on his back and taking his flaccid cock into my hand and slowly stroking up and down on its softness. I moved into a much more comfortable position that would allow him some much easier access to my wet pussy, which he almost immediately began touching gently with his hand, putting one finger on me as he began to slide it in and out. He rubbed with his other hand very gently on my breast while his finger was openly fucking my wet cunt.

I continued very slowly to stroke his still flaccid cock but I think the fun he was having with my wet pussy and the feelings from my hand on his cock, helped him slowly to swell again so I was able to start giving him a blowjob, which brought him back to life very, very quickly. Very soon he was the proud owner of another full erection.

I raised myself up and threw my leg over to straddle him. As I got into position, he quickly pushed his hard cock back into my still wet pussy and started to give me a serious seeing to. It was delicious for both of us. I quickly had an amazing orgasm as he continued his fucking and, the joy of joys, he was now able to last much, much longer and was able to give me at least two more powerful orgasms very quickly before he pulled out for a moment to rest. Flipping me over onto my front, he took me hard from behind and I could feel the tension in the air as he pounded into me, groaning and panting until finally, he unleashed another load of his hot cum deep inside me.

My memory of that wonderful day is that I managed a total of five very powerful and wonderful orgasms, even though he only managed two for himself. Since then, we have always had great sex together and I have never been dissatisfied by him or received a fucking from him that wasn’t truly enjoyable.

I have still not been able to figure it out why my sister would ever even think of giving up or leaving a man like this one - it’s a total mystery to me.

That first time together, we spent the next couple of hours in his bed fucking each other like rabbits, talking to one another and enjoying each other’s company. Finally, we both got up and took a shower together. I got dressed and again hugged and kissed him passionately before leaving, but only after being completely satisfied as only a woman can be, by a man like him.

Several days passed before Steven called me, asking if I would like to get back together and maybe continue with what we had started that Tuesday. I broke in on him and shouted, YES, YES, OH! YES!” I’m sure I must have shocked him because the conversation fell silent and he fell into complete silence before finally, he said, Great! Yes, Loraine, that’s simply great, wonderful!

Now since we’re both off on Tuesday’s we decided that that would be the perfect day for us to get together. We have continued seeing each other every Tuesday ever since. We’ve now been together since that first time for companionship and sex too is very much an important part of our relationship together when we need or want it which is practically every time we get together.

He and I have become very close over these past several years together and we both talk a lot about how this all got started over a simple BLT sandwich luncheon that day, and how it has bloomed into all that we have today.

Now to borrow from Steve’s original posting:

“Strange as it may seem, we’ve now been at this for just over three years. We have wonderful sex and the most wonderful relationship two could ever have together. We enjoy being together too, not just for the sex, but also companionship and company. Sometimes we just masturbate, either solo or mutually but we also have some good sessions together to talk without any hang-ups, no matter what the subject.”

Helen_Harison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_Harison

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments