Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Them In- Chapter 2 Reporting for Duty

12
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The next day, Alexi arrived at the office with a coffee in hand.  Having her own coffee was a good way to reject anyone's offer to grab a coffee so she always brought her own.  Before she could settle in, a knock was made against her office door.  

"Please come in," Alexi said loudly.

The door opened and entered Christian and Colton, well-groomed and smart looking.  The two stepped inside of the office and Christian gave a half-smirk, while Colton looked intense with narrowed eyes.  

"Good morning Alex," Christian began, "we are here to talk about Ritter's workflow and processes and learn about Redcon's methods. I hope this is a convenient time for you."

"No problem at all," Alexi said as she grabbed her notebook and pen from her bag.  "I actually just got here and haven't started on anything yet, so I'm free for any discussion right now."

"We weren't sure if you were a coffee or tea person, so we just got you bottled water.  I hope that's okay," Christian said as he placed the tray of drinks on her desk.  

"Oh that's fine, thank you anyways," Alexi replied.  Usually guys would bring coffee or something that indicated they wanted to spend money on her to show off, but a bottle of water?  Now that's a first, she thought "And uhh, you are...?"

"Christian"

"Thank you, Christian.  And you too, Colton, for freeing up your time to have this meeting. I hope we will be able to discuss the efficiencies and inefficiencies of both companies and identify areas where we would be able to supplement each and bridge any gaps." Alexi gestured her hand towards the two chairs in front of her desk.  "Please have a seat."

The two brothers, in sync, took their suit jackets off and hung it on the back of their chairs.  Their tattooed and muscular physique could be seen under their white dress shirts and Alexi found herself having to exert effort to not stare.  In fact, the entire meeting, Alexi found herself having to correct her gaze and focus back on the discussion.  She never had a problem resisting hot men, but for some unfathomable reason, she could not get her mind to block out the sexy distractions in front of her.  She found herself unable to hold their gaze, especially Colton's intense one, and it put her in an unfamiliar position, one where she was no longer the one staring others down.  In fact, she could feel heat slowly creeping up her body and to her face.  

Christian leaned back into his chair anytime Alexi started speaking while Colton would lean forward, never losing his commanding stare.  Colton didn't speak much except when answering Alexi's questions.  His voice was deep and throaty and he sounded slightly annoyed whenever he answered a question.  Alexi found herself starting to lean in closer to them and she had to remind herself to keep her composure.  

"Okay, let's table the discussion for now, shall we?  We've been talking for a while and I think both sides have items that can be worked on.  Let's schedule for another meeting, get some other leaders involved, and come up with a realistic timeline for our goals.  I certainly think that Redcon will benefit from using the existing fleet of transport and warehouses Ritter runs and hopefully if we execute this right, our logistics and inventory team will be well supported, which in turn will affect our customer service experience." Alexi closed up her notebook and put her pen through the notebook's spiral.  

She headed towards the door and opened it, waiting for Christian and Colton to leave her office so she could move on with the day.  The men got up from their chairs, pushed it in, and took their suit jackets.  Christian stopped by the door first and extended his hand to shake Alexi's.  

"It was a good meeting and I think the three of us will work together quite well, don't you think?" Christian asked.

Alexi shook his hand and her insides started to feel like it was doing flips. "Um, yes, I'm sure we can-"

Before she could finish, Christian pulled her straight into his chest and Colton quickly shut the door.  Alexi was stunned for a second, but then pulled her hand out of Christian's.  

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

"What the hell do you think-"

She gave an involuntary gasp as Colton's body came up right behind and pressed into hers.  His hands grabbed her waist while Christian's hand covered her mouth.  She was confused, alarmed, but most of all, turned on by being sandwiched by the two.  Their body heat felt so amazing to Alexi's body and made her ache for more.  

Colton's grip on her waist tightened as he leaned into her ear, his lips touching it, and he growled, "Drop the cordial act.  We are going to make you ours, Lexi."

Alexi's eyes widened, while Christian's smirk returned.  "You work hard to maintain your indifferent and elusive front, but that won't work with us.  We see right through you and we know what you want and need, even if you don't see it yourself."

He moved his hand off her mouth and began tracing her lips with his finger.  "For fuck's sake, you have such plump and juicy lips, they must feel so divine wrapped around me."  Alexi breathed heavily, with lust running throughout her entire body.  She knew what was happening was all sorts of wrong, but she couldn't bring herself to tell them to fuck off.  

"I told you to call me Alex," she protested weakly.  No sooner the words came out, she felt Colton's erection press firmly against her backside.  An uncontrollable moan came out, and Christian crashed his mouth into hers, kissing her with wild abandon.  The intensity of it all surged right up to Alexi's head, causing her to feel light-headed and sparks of electricity at the same time.  

"We will call you whatever we please, Lexi," Colton hissed against her ears. "Don't think that your silly little demands will deter us from taking you." His lips moved, brushing all over her ears and she shuddered.  

"Mmm, weak spot huh?" mused Colton. "I wonder what other weak spots you have.  I guess we will have to try out every inch of your body to find them all."

Alexi pulled back from Christian's wild kisses to gasp for air.  She unconsciously leaned back onto Colton, pressing into his hardness.  Christian wasted no time, peppering her face with kisses and leading it down to her neck. Alexi had no idea whose arm she grabbed as she let a sensuous moan escape her.

"Lexi, if you moan like this from being teased, I can't wait to hear what you sound like when you have both our cocks shoved into you," Colton said huskily.  "I bet you're thoroughly soaked, aren't you?"

He spun her around and started to pull down the zipper of her dress pants.  Alexi put both her hands on Colton's toned forearms as if to stop him, but she couldn't bring herself to exert any energy into it.  Colton's hand snaked into her pants and began rubbing her clit over her panties.  Christian started to massage Alexi's breast and pressed his hard-on into her.  

"Oh fuck, your tits are so big they're spilling out of my hands.  Shit, I could play with these all day.    Brother, you should try her lips.  They are the sexiest, most perfect lips for sucking dick."

"Is that so," Colton answered, directing his intense gaze at Alexi.  "Sounds like someone has a slutty body to satisfy us. Her pussy is dripping juices all over my hand.  Are you always this wet and in heat at work?"  

Colton took her bottom lips between his teeth before pushing his tongue into her mouth.  As he started to rub her clit faster and faster, he would sometimes slip his middle finger to slide between her folds and tease her mercilessly.  

Between the assault on her clit and breasts, Alexi started to feel the intense buildup that was stronger than anything she had ever felt before.  Her body stiffened and her breathing shortened and nothing could stop her from riding this enormous wave.  Nothing except the absence of both brothers at the same time.

The retracted contact from both men shocked her and her body and it had her wanting to beg them to finish what they had started.  "No, please..." she whined softly.

"Oh don't worry Lexi," Christian said with a smug look on his face.  "There's always next time, love."

The brothers picked up their coats, gave Alexi a kiss on the forehead, and left the office.

 

 

Published 
Written by nastymoaner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments