Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Me Ride You

"When hot and sweaty, turns you on."

58
20 Comments 20
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I love how inspiration for stories and fantasies can come from making connections with other people. This story came to fruition, after receiving a mere photo and a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>One’s imagination is a wondrous thing."

You come back inside after working so hard out in the yard, and fall on the couch in exhaustion. Your t-shirt is wet and sticking to your chest, stomach, back and arms.

I hand you a glass of water and you gulp it down. The water is cold and refreshing, and I’m hot and needy. Your head drops back and you close your eyes.

I kneel on the floor in front of you, and my hands slide up your legs. My fingers move to the band of your low riding shorts on your hips and they hook over the band.

You raise your hips off the couch, and I drag the band down. I groan, because as I tug them down, I see that you're commando under your shorts. Your head rises back up at the sound of my groan and you lift an eyebrow in amusement.

I continue to take your damp shorts off and push open your legs. Using your knees as leverage, I lean forward over you. My mouth opens and my tongue licks your cock head. It takes the mixture of your sweat and pre-cum. I crave it and desire it

I lift my dress up, as I open my legs and climb on top of you. As I do, you glimpse my hairless pussy lips and moan with want.

My hands move to your strong shoulders and my knees sink into the couch on either side of your legs. I rub my pussy on your cock, as my hips move back and forward. I’m so wet and your cock head finds my sweet spot and I drop down onto your entire length, in one smooth slide. We both groan with pleasure.

My hands move around to the back of your neck and my thumbs move under the jaw so that I can tilt your head up. Your mouth is hanging open in a silent moan and my lips take your mouth in a greedy kiss.

My hips automatically rock backwards and forwards and I rub my body against yours, as our lips and tongues mimic each other. I’m struggling to breathe because our kissing is so deep and I turn my head slightly and I rub my cheek on your beard, as I take a much needed breath. We are both panting deeply.

I kiss you again and then lean back, which means my hips tilt forward, allowing your cock to enter me more. You’re as deep as you can go now.

My hands move to the bottom of your shirt, and it’s so damp with your sweat. I marvel at how hard you must have worked outside and how hot you make me feel. I pick up the hem of your shirt, and as you lean forward, your arms circle around me.

I take your shirt off in victory. You’re all mine.

I throw the damp shirt aside and my hands go back to your shoulders. You slide your hands around to the front of me and you grab my breasts and push them up and together.

I’m not wearing a bra and your open mouth, targets my right nipple through my dress. You turn your head and latch onto my left one. My hips start to rise and fall now.

My nipples act as an ‘on’ switch, and you sucking on them has activated my legs to push me up and allow me to fall back down onto your hard cock.

ArianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaHilton

I need to ride you.

My hands are around your head, making sure that your mouth stays at my breasts. You bite my nipple and I ride you harder and faster. I throw my head back and my mouth is hanging open and I’m chasing that release.

You bite my other nipple and squeeze my breast and a rush of air escapes me. You encourage me and you say,

That’s it baby, make some noise. I want to hear you scream and hear you moan my name.”

I’ve never been loud, but I still moan because I want to make you happy. You continue to say the things you know I like.

I can hear how wet you are, my darling. Can you hear that? Your wet pussy is sucking my cock into you as you ride me. Can you hear it?”

You prompt me again, and I groan in a husky voice.

“Yeeessss… I hear it!”

Your hand goes under my dress and you rub and massage my thighs as they continue to rise and fall. I gyrate a little faster.

Do you like to ride me, baby?”

To get my attention again, you squeeze my thighs tighter with your hands.

Ohh… yeeesss.”

I moan out, as I continue to ride you and your hands are moving closer to where our bodies join and I begging for these hands to touch my pussy.

Pl-ease”

Please what, my darling? What is it? What are you begging for?”

I can feel that I’m nearly there. My hands still wrapped around your head, I tilt it back to kiss you deeply again.

Your hands slide up my inner thighs, and your thumbs find my open pussy lips. They slide up on either side of my clit and rub it in a circular movement. You trap it between your thumbs and I cry out as I shake and orgasm, as my hips jerk on your cock.

My orgasm is all it takes for you to find your own release, and you throw your head back. You groan, and pump me full of your sperm, as your cock twitches with each release.

One hand rises, and you lift my right breast, and you bring your mouth down to bite my nipple one last time. My hips give one last shaky jerk.

Your arms come around me, and mine go around your neck. I cuddle in on your hot, sweaty chest and my head moves to the cradle of your neck. Our musky combined smell is all I’m breathing in.

I can feel cum leaking out of my pussy, but we don’t care. We’re already covered your pubic region in your sweat, my sweat, my wetness, and now yours.

We keep sitting, as we catch our breaths. My fingers lazily rubbing your hair and your hand lazily rubbing my back. Our muscles like liquid and we close our eyes and rest.

Happy and content.

Published 
Written by Helsbels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments