Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Le Métro

"Late for her boyfriend's birthday surprise, Malinka will improvise."

50
15 Comments 15
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Noémie is already there?” I sigh. “I know I am late again. My boss...”

“You were not expecting her?” My boyfriend sounds peeved.

I must venture through the park to the Metro, “We met for lunch last week, and…”

“Café Les Deux Magots, it is not important. This was meant as a…”

“Put it on speaker, I want to talk to her.”

Coucou!

“Noémie! You know what to do.”

“Of course!”

“Fuck my boyfriend.”

I laugh; Christophe is incredulous.

“Why?” I chuckle. “Darling, I have been neglecting you, and this is your birthday surprise. I am on my way home.”

The early bird gets the worm, and the girlfriend who works late all week gets no sex.

“She is already naked? Then, she is the slut of your dreams.”

“Flatterer.” I adore his compliments.

Christophe and I are libertines. It is a long story that Noémie Girardot knows very well.

“She looks different with her clothes off? Oooh, tell me more.”

“Yes, she has a ravishing figure. A sensual sculpture? You are a connoisseur.”

“You want to oil up her breasts and put your cock between them?” I groan, “You are a poet.”

“They are jiggling right now?”

I can hear her playful laughter.

With a sudden gasp, I feign shock. “Noémie is all smooth there? We both are. I am waxed, too. Surprise! Happy Birthday!”

“I must be tamed Christophe… please.” she pleads.

“Do not be fooled. She is very assertive.”

I hear their first smooch, a smack of lips, and a rousing passion follows.

“Play with her nipples. They are wired to her sex.”

“How do I know this?” I snigger. “Darling, all women have their secrets, and while you are gone for hours on Saturday, we fuck like rabbits.”

“Yes, I am an awful rugby widow. Noémie is very bisexual. We will show you what we did together when I get home. Keep her warm for me.”

“I have been a bad girl with Malika, Christophe.” Her sultry tone drips with desire. “You will have to punish me.”

“I know dirty talk gets you excited, darling. You need to control yourself.”

A courting couple, sitting on a bench, look up. I am overheard.

“You are already hard?” I giggle.

Winking at the couple, she nudges her boyfriend, grinning.

“Christophe.” Soft and dulcet, Noémie is toying with him. “Would you like to see my treasure?”

Entering the metro station, its anodyne illumination competes with the fading daylight.

“Yes, darling. That is a hot piece of ass. Leave her butt plug in. Assert yourself. I am warning you. When you were on your business trip, she exhausted me. We fucked day and night.”

My words echo off the tiled walls. An older man looks back, confused, as if his ears deceive him.

“Get on your knees, Noémie, suck his cock and get him very hard. You deserve nothing less.”

My nonchalance confounds the old man further. Loud slurping noises and my boyfriend’s groans are the thunder of an approaching storm. The sounds roast my insides, and my juices flow easily. When Noémie finds her gag reflex, he hollers, and it oils my gait.

“Darling, swearing already? Weak at the knees? I told you, she has talents.”

“No, do not cum in her mouth.” My tone is assertive.

“I do not know what to do! Tie her up?”

The sewer of my mind flows, and these dirty thoughts require an outlet. “Use the collar and leash.”

The cloying heat pulses relentlessly. As my constant craving for days, I need them both. It possesses every movement and gesture; it is painted on my features. It is not true - to live happily, you must live hidden. I do not care who hears me; it excites me more.

“Hurry up? I am thirty minutes away. Slow her down. You will plough us all night or die trying.”

I huff, “You will work it out. Now, put the camera on. I want to watch.”

Mon Dieu! In the bedroom already?” It is a melee of limbs, each trying to assert themselves. “Hold that leash, control her. Get her off with your fingers. You know how.”

At the platform, the swish of rubber tyres on the tracks does not drown out my words.

Line Fourteen has no train drivers. I am like a child and want to sit at the front for the panoramic view of the tunnel. The carriage is almost empty, and I am greeted onto the train by the sounds of squealing and Noémie’s sloshing cunt.

“Oooh, so masterful, darling. I can hear how wet she is. Bang her more with your fingers.”

A man turns and glares at me. Raffish, slim, and in his mid-twenties like me. He is well-dressed in a navy blue suit. My gesture of acknowledgement is met with a fearful stare, and I sit on the bench seat alongside his.

“Make the bitch come hard.”

Noémie howls with expletives.

“Yes, she is loud when she cums. Fuck the neighbours. How does she taste? Tell me.”

“Delicious? Mmm, she does. Stick your cock in her while she is still twitching.”

Her animal grunts scorch my inhibitions. “Is your tight kitty enjoying that, Noémie?”

Oui…

“You have unleashed the primal in him,” I mock. “Wrap your arms and legs around his body. You are ours now and will go home with well-used holes, you dirty bitch.”

Noemie squeals with delight.

Watching them, my compulsion to fuck is at the most dangerous levels. I cannot bear how my panties press at my pulsing sex. Raising my hips, I pull them down and loop them over my heels.

My smouldering eyes burn into my fellow passenger. “I think I have found a friend to play with.”

He breaks eye contact and looks forward, cheeks burning as much as his ears. My depraved leer may strike fear into a man, but sitting beside him cannot be misunderstood.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

“Hello.” Breathless, my sultry eyes dip to his crotch.

“Hi.” He croaks.

Oh, the joys of youthful angst, it makes them so ripe for plucking. Unzipping my top halfway reveals my lacy cleavage, and I thrust my breasts forward. “Do you like what you see?”

“Uh-huh.”

“My boyfriend is fucking a friend of mine. Take a look.”

His eyes are as wide as saucers.

“The way she writhes and meets his thrusts with perfect timing? She is made to fuck.”

He swallows. “She is beautiful.”

“Such a whore, too.”

As a thief, I steal his breath, caressing his inner thigh. “You have a girlfriend?”

“N… nothing serious.”

“Ooh, a libertine in the making, perhaps?”

The intent in my eyes is as old as time, and I knead the bulge in his trousers.

“You are very hard. Do you want me to stop?”

“No.” Rushed, I hear his frustration.

Easing my full lips onto his, I tempt his tongue with mine. Sucking any lingering doubts from his mind, his trousers open easily, and the loose boxer shorts relinquish my prize.

Revelling in his surrender, stroking his rigid shaft, I scrutinise his helplessness. “Mmm, my beautiful stranger has a wonderful cock.”

“Oh fuck, you seduced him!” Noémie moans. “Bring him here, I need more cock!”

Rapid clattering sounds stall her words.

“What should I do, darling? You know I adore sucking cock.”

Flashing my eyes at my handsome stranger, I grin. “Mmm, I will.”

“You.” I slot one of my earpods into his ear, “Hold this phone, press that, and enjoy the show.”

I ease onto my haunches between his legs.

“Hello, beautiful stranger. I am Noémie, who are you?”

“P… Pascal.”

“Hello, Pascal. That is a nice one. Is my friend teasing you, stroking it like that?”

“Yes....”

I kiss it and lick around its juicy head.

“Would you like to fuck me like this, Pascal? Riding you nice and slowly, grinding my cunt on you.”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a lot of stamina? I need a man who can fuck me all night.”

“I… I do okay.”

“How many times can you cum? Three, four… five times?”

I take him into my mouth, lavishing all my attention on it.

“Oh fuck,” he rasps. “Five… at least five for you.”

“You will shoot dust when I am finished. Now, that dirty slut needs her mouth fucked, do it.”

Held down, I am impaled and snort for air. If this is my punishment for being late, excitement boils into my loins. The fire inside must be stoked, and I slide two fingers into my sex.

“Is she fucking herself?” Noémie purrs with approval.

“I think so.”

“Then keep fucking her mouth. I love that, too. A cock at both ends. I am a very hungry slut.”

Pascal groans, and his firm grip keeps me in place. As the Metro slows, he stops, and I peer around him. No-one alights. He pushes me down again, and I take it to the hilt, choking a little. Clearly overwhelmed, he loosens his grip.

“Watch how I move, like a snake, full of cock.” Noémie bays. “Which hole do you want first?”

“Ass.” Pascal groans. “I want to fuck you in the ass.”

“So confident. One in my ass, one… in my cunt. Fuck! I need to cum.”

Poor Christophe, she is going to exhaust him.

“Do you want to fuck Malika too?”

“Yes.”

My fingers are a poor substitute, buried in my sex.

“Cunt or ass?”

“Both.”

“Six holes to fuck, Pascal. Hot, wet, and very tight.”

My tongue, as a velvet serpent, goads his straining meat.

“Putain.” Repeated amidst the chaos of thrashing bodies, this is Noémie’s mantra.

The tempo of my hand and mouth combine, and his ragged breathing soars.

“I am going to cum!” She wails at the top of her lungs. “Nique sa mère. Nique… sa mère!

Her cries are suddenly muffled until there is silence.

“Did you like that, Pascal?” Noémie is breathless.

“Uh-huh,” he rasps, his body tense.

“I have a pretty cunt, yes?” She pauses for breath. “Can you see how wet and swollen it is?

“Yes.”

Mine is soaked, and my hand is wet. I need fucking now.

“I am very aroused, and my clit is so sensitive. See how it quivers? I need your cock, Pascal. It squeezes so tight when I orgasm, I want to milk you dry.”

“Oh God.”

“Do you want me on all fours, like this? He is teasing my ass, pushing his cock against it. Watch me, watch how I take it. Spitroast me, Pascal.”

My boyfriend groans.

Putain!” She yelps. “He is so big. Fuck! Push it all in!”

Pascal whimpers. Swollen to its zenith, my spiral caress will overwhelm him.

“Cum for me, sexy. Let it all out,” implores Noémie.

“Oh… oh fuck.”

“Give me those big helpless eyes, Malika. Oh putain! Cum, Pascal, cum.”

My hand stifles his groans, and he twitches hard, shooting like a fountain. Quickly, I am inundated and gulp it down. Satin in texture and so tasty, I swallow it all to the last drop.

“Mmm…” purrs Noémie. “Good boy.”

Zipping up his trousers, his dreamy gaze invokes a grin of triumph. Sitting down, I can see his reluctance to return my phone and earpod.

“You are incredible.” Pascal looks so earnest. “I suppose this is goodbye.”

“Tell him, oh putain," Noémie groans.

“Shall I, darling?”

I grin and embrace Pascal. Sliding his hand between my legs, the tingle from his gifted touch makes me pout.

“Yes, like that, stir my clit. Let me just… oh fuck… yes, two fingers, push them in deep. Oh fuck... right there.”

“Madeleine. Madeleine.”

Merde! Time to go.” I huff in frustration and gesture to the doors. “You coming? Noémie is not the only one that needs a good fuck.”

Shrieks of rapture fill my ears as we depart. Hard masculine grunts of defeat follow. She has conquered my valiant boyfriend.

“Pascal, do you know Noémie is single?”

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments