Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Teasing

"Just a sensual teasing to get her warmed up."

5
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It is really not important what you are wearing. It will all come off very soon anyway. I know you spent a considerable amount of time getting ready for tonight, wanting to do your best to seduce me. I warned you that I would be exercising my due right as a male to tease you mercilessly. You’ll get your chance next time to get your revenge!

First, we take a nice warm, but short shower together. We stand in the big slate lined shower just long enough to lather you up and then under the warm water from the rain shower head to rinse you off. Well, maybe I spend a little time appreciating the view of the flickering candlelight reflecting off the water drops cascading off your firm breasts and collecting like sparkling dew in the downy curls at the apex of your luscious thighs. I have to restrain myself from fondling various parts of your body since I don't want to get you too excited... yet.

I dry you off gently with a huge fluffy towel and then lead you by your hand to the bedroom. Unfortunately, we don't have a primary prop we need to do this the right way so we just have to improvise. We really need a four-poster bed for this to truly be a fully sensual experience so we fake it.

The bedroom is ready for a full sensual assault. Three small candles strategically placed so that their flickering light plays over and kisses the curves and shadows of your body and two sticks of incense, one cinnamon and one vanilla, fill the room with an erotic subliminal aroma. You giggle and let out a soft “Ummmm” as I lay your soft, naked body down on the cool satin sheets, on your stomach and individually stretch your arms and legs out spread-eagle style, and slowly secure them using velvet ties.

Since we can't find a way to secure one end of the tie to the bed, you just have to be on your honor to act like they are! The idea is that if you are completely helpless to stop my teasing ministrations then you will be forced to endure every second of my sensual stimulation. AKA, teasing! Now that you’re tied down, the fun begins. No more giggling and, oh yes, I forgot the blindfold. That will be half of the fun. It is the suspense of not knowing what is coming next. I pause for a few moments just looking down at your naked body… I can just see the curve of one breast as it flattens against the bed and the luscious swells of your warm ass, with just a hint of downy curls peeking out between your soft cheeks and the bed.

I start off very slowly, lightly tracing an ostrich feather over your naked flesh like the kiss of butterfly wings. An ostrich feather is extremely soft and has thousands of little 'fingers', so it should work out very well to cover your flesh completely in goosebumps. My hand begins drawing tight swirls at the back of your neck with the feather and then tracing down over your shoulders, down your sensitive sides, along the swelling of your hips, and then over and up the center of your back. By now, I have raised lots of little goosebumps all over your warm body.

As you may have guessed, this is going to be a sensual experience... getting you, and me, in touch with your exquisite body, so just lay there and experience the feelings! Enjoy every touch, let your mind go and really feel your skin and body. Your skin is your largest sex organ and your brain is the most important so I want to stimulate them both.

The feather slowly glides all over your back until I've covered every inch and checked out your reactions everywhere that the soft fingers of the feather have touched. You get to enjoy the sensual touch and I get to find all of your sensitive spots. After I explore your back, I move on to trace up and down your sides, just playing the feather over the soft swells of your breasts as they flair out from your sides, down around the curves of your hips to your thighs, then up the warm cleft between the soft cheeks of your ass, and finally, over to the other side and back up. Again and again, teasing, touching here and there, randomly, never a pattern, jumping around so that you never know where I will touch you next or for how long.

I love how you “mmmmmmm” and “ohhh” as I touch you. Sometimes, I draw the feather lightly over the outer edges of your soft breasts, just tracing their delicate surfaces, next maybe I tease the inside of your thighs where the cheeks of your warm ass meet. Or maybe I jump up to circle your ears or tease the back of your neck. I might even stroke the underside of your outstretched arms, back to your armpit and over your quivering breasts. How about the inside of your thighs around the edges of your soft cheeks, or slowly up and down the cleft of your arching ass to tease the bottom of your soft pussy lips or trace slowly over the hot, puckered flesh of your asshole?

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

Every time I tease a good spot, you breathe out an earthy “Yessssss”. I am learning and your verbal queues not only guide me but make me even harder.

Then there are your legs. Light strokes up and down the back of your thighs and calves, behind your knees, between your toes, over the sensitive skin of the arch of your foot. Your legs will quiver when I'm through, and hopefully, a few other parts too. You are starting to grind your mound into the bed… rubbing… teasing yourself. I love watching you enjoy yourself.

Next, I move over to your arms, slowly tracing your warm flesh, up to run the feather in between each of your fingers and over the back of your hands, then down the inside of your elbow, under your arm and back down your sides.

I want you to tell me what you like, what makes you feel the best, what I can do to excite you more. Then I run the feather over your arms, fingers, your back, over the sides of your soft breasts, along your sides, over your warm ass, down one soft cheek, then the other, down the inside of your thighs, over your legs and then your toes. Slowly, I trace the soft feather up and down the cleft of your warm, soft ass. Down over the soft rounded swells of your ass cheeks, down between them, over and around your hot asshole, teasing it, making you arch your ass, then down to the bottom of your pussy lips where they meet your inner thighs, just lightly touching one lip, then the other until you arch your ass up to press harder against the floating feather. I know you must be enjoying this just a little from the way you are arching your hips and spreading your thighs wider, giving me more access to your now throbbing pussy. I can see faint drops of your dew and some drips of your delicious pussy juices starting to collect and run along the inside of your wide-open thighs and puddling around your puckered asshole. Mmmmmm…. It is hard to resist just plunging my tongue deep inside you to get every drop… later!

At last, I turn you over and begin to trace down your chest, around each warm, swelling breast, circling your now erect nipples and teasing the pebbled texture of your areola, then over your belly and down the insides of your open thighs. I just tease you, coming close but never quit touching either your tingling nipples or your throbbing pussy. I want to just drive you completely crazy. It must be working since we don’t actually have your hands tied to the bedposts and you cheat and start to squeeze and caress your breasts and pinch and pull your nipples. Bad girl! I get back by running the feather slowly down your soft, warm belly, down to the top edge of the curls covering the gentle swelling of your quivering mound.

The feather will move ever so lightly around the outer edges of your pussy hair, just touching them, letting you feel each hair being caressed. Slowly down the inside of your thighs to tickle the soft flesh where your open thighs and soft ass cheeks meet. Then up the warm cleft of your ass, around the lower edges of your wet cunt lips to trace around your soft, warm, swollen outer lips and up to tease your little hooded clit. I just trace around your protruding lips, teasing here and there, sliding up or down your wet slit to occasionally dip inside to tease the inner lips and wet the feather with your delicious juices.

Now you are almost begging me, demanding I touch your throbbing pussy, saying “Touch me… touch my pussy”.

I want so much to lean down now and let my tongue replace the feather as it slides over your enflamed flesh, to taste you and to drink in your exciting fragrance but that can wait until I'm sure I can attack your body with little resistance!! I just keep teasing you, driving you higher and higher, listening to your moans and watching you as you arch your hot flesh up towards me. This time, I want to explore you, to caress every inch, every curve, every warm, wet, exciting hole until you are about to explode.

That’s enough of a tease for now. Tell me what you’d like next…

 

Published 
Written by TryOnce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments