Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Casual Fuck

32
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
585 words 585 words

Author's Notes

"First time posting and first time writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Suppose that made me a virgin."

Emma May sat in front of her dressing table mirror, applying her makeup. In the reflection, she could see the sleeping, naked torso of her latest fuck. A flashback from last night’s passion caused a familiar pulse through her pussy. She needed more. She looked at the clock; 8:05 am, still time for a little more action before the day starts. Emma May looked at her own reflection. Although not vain, it did not go unnoticed to her that she was a natural beauty, deep brown eyes, long blond hair and lips that most women would die for, lips that were going to be put to use.

She got up from her chair and walk to the foot of the bed, admiring the ripped physique of the man who laid there, mmm and that cock, thick and long just waiting for her mouth.

As he still slept, she moved her head forward, she could still smell the sex from the night before. She slowly licked from his balls to the tip of his cock and then back down, he began to stir a little, in more ways than one. She gently cupped his balls while stroking his growing dick. God, she wanted that in her so bad, her pussy was wet and she could not resist moving a hand down to rub her clit.

She took his cock in her mouth and moaned as it became hard from her expert movements, allowing it to go to the back of her throat and licking the shaft on the way back up. Above her, the man moaned and moved his hand down, gently running his fingers through her hair. Skilfully sucking and stroking, his cock throbbed in her mouth. She wanted his length now, fuck she was horny and Emma May always got what she wanted.

Laretta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laretta

She knelt above him and ran her hands down his impressive body. She slid his cock between her pussy lips, enjoying the feeling as the tip of his member rubbed on her clit. Emma May could not wait, she lowered herself on him and allowed his full length to stretch and fill her pussy.

His hands grabbed her arse as he thrust deep into her. Emma May lifted her head back as his hands found their way to her ample tits, squeezing on her rock-hard nipples. He sat up and sucked hard on her tit. With his hand on her hip, he pushed her down onto his dick.

Emma May moved slowly up and down his shaft, sitting and moving her hips back and forth growing ever faster, enjoying the fullness of his thick cock and the electric feeling of her nipple in his mouth. He moaned and his breathing was getting faster. Emma May thrust down, meeting his movements, grinding harder and faster, moving ever closer to orgasm.

His moans were getting louder as he too was close to losing his load. she could feel his cock getting thicker in her soaking wet pussy and she knew he was ready to explode. Emma May rode hard on his cock as her pussy contracted and sent the beginnings of orgasm through her body, moaning load her pussy pulsed and the warmth of orgasm wrapped her body as he emptied his load deep inside her.

She lay on his chest, breathing heavily, enjoying the feeling of his cum running from her pussy. She whispered in his ear, “I don’t need to know your name, it's now time for you to leave.”

Published 
Written by tolem1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments