Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Videos Her Seduction Of Men On Public Beach Part One

"Joan Teases Cuckold Husband At Work, While She Seduces Men At The Beach."

48
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story, please press like. Comments are always welcome. I include pictures related to the story on my media page. Check them out."

Joan was alone sipping her morning coffee; her mind was running wild with ideas on what she should do today to satisfy the erotic need building in her body. Her hand slipped between her thighs, rubbing her horny pussy, and then she knew. I am going to the beach and seduce all the men watching me, exciting my cuckold husband with videos I send him at work. When he comes home, he will be an animal in heat, and I will be his prey, waiting for his attack.

Joan goes through her closet, looking for just the right bathing suit to achieve her goal at the beach. Joan finds a daring outfit, knowing it will turn heads with naughty thoughts towards her. The outfit is semi-transparent and has matching panties, but she chooses not to wear the panties. As Joan slides her outfit onto her body, a surge of lust travels through her body; Joan looks and feels so fucking hot and naughty.

Joan is anxious to leave for the beach. She throws a bottle of wine, a small lunch, and a beach umbrella into the car. Joan does not even bother to put on a bathing suit cover as she drives to the beach. The oh-so-familiar erotic lust is building in her body as she drives into the parking lot of the beach. Joan walks down the sandy path leading to the beach, hoping there will be many potential men to achieve her goals on the beach. She is so excited as she picks out a spot to attract the desired attention, yet gives her some privacy if needed.

After setting up her umbrella and the camera, she focused on a broad section of the beach. Joan went for a walk along the shore. The wind blew through her hair and across her skin, exposing glimpses of her excited body through her seductive, semi-transparent bathing outfit. She immediately noticed that she had a lot of men's attention, watching her as she walked into the surf until she was thoroughly soaked. The water made Joan's outfit cling to every curve and crevice on her body.

As she returned to her particular spot on the beach, several men followed her along the shoreline. One even followed Joan back to her shaded umbrella and blanket. He walked right up to where she was lying, her body partially exposed, and introduced himself: "Hi, beautiful. I could not help noticing you as I walked the beach. Do you mind if I join you?"

Joan noticed he had a prominent bulge in his swimsuit as he approached. She padded the blanket side of her, saying, "No, please sit down. Would you like some wine?" Joan poured the wine into a cup, not protecting her body from his prying eyes. Her hand rested on his thigh as they talked, causing him extreme discomfort along with his strong urges to caress her body.

The man lay back on the blanket, his cock screaming to get loose. Joan leaned over him, her breasts and nipples fully exposed, and kissed him on his lips. With her camera running, she reached down and slid her hand into his bathing suit, finding and releasing his stiff cock into the open air. Her hand caressed his cock as pre cum oozed from the tip, begging for attention.

Joan leaned over his oozing cock, licking and sucking his juices. Her red lips opened wide as her mouth engulfed his raging hard-on. A moan of pleasure escaped from his body as his hands caressed her body. She could tell he was going to explode at any time as she let his cock slip from her lips. Joan pushed his hand onto her wet pussy, encouraging him to go down on her throbbing cunt, first with his hand and then with his lips.

The man stood up, his cock soaked with her juices and swinging in the air. He dropped his suit to the sand and laid his body over hers, his oozing cock inches from her lips as her legs parted, exposing her horny blond cunt. She felt his lips and tongue licking and sucking her cunt and clit. She pulled his cock to her lips, sucking him deep into her mouth.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

She could hear the people slowly passing by as Joan and this stranger were fucking in sixty-nine position right there in plain sight, on the beach. Several men were making naughty comments, and some even took pictures. Joan knew her camera was running.

Joan locked her legs over his head, holding him tight to her cunt, as he fucked her face with a vengeance. As Joan sucked his cock and explored with her hands his white ass, the stranger's cock exploded deep in her throat, causing her to cough and gag, cum spilling from her lips. Joan's lusting body, knowing she was in full view of all the horny people on the beach, exploded in a squirting squealing orgasm, her legs still holding his head tight to her cunt.

Soon, Joan's legs relaxed, and the stranger got up, pulled on his bathing suit, and walked away. She could still hear and see the parade of horny men passing slowly by. She finished her glass of wine, rinsing the stranger's cum from her mouth, as she picked up her camera and continued the video showing the cum drooling down her face.

This video is for you, dear, and it won't be the only video I send you today. I am going to make you so fucking horny. See you tonight.

Joan decided to walk into the surf, refreshing and exposing her body for all to see. The water felt oh-so-good as she walked out, the waves splashing her cunt and then her breasts, her suit riding up on her body. Joan looked back at the shore and noticed she was the centre of attention while walking towards the beach. Joan walked to her umbrella and blanket, setting up the camera to run once more as she lay face down on the blanket, her legs spread open, exposing her ass and cunt to whoever passed by.

Joan had just closed her eyes when she heard a stranger's voice. You are one hot babe; if you are not careful, someone might take advantage of this scantly clad woman. Joan rolled onto her back and stared at the bearded stranger standing at her feet. "Maybe that is what I want to happen. I see your cock is begging to come out and play. I don't think you have the balls to fuck me right here in public?"

Within seconds the stranger was bare-ass naked and on top of Joan. She felt his stiff cock pressing on her cunt as his lips and tongue forced their way into her mouth; he reached between her legs and shoved his hairy cock into her wanting cunt, saying, "Your a fucking horny bitch, I don't know what your game is, but I am going to fuck the hell out of you, right here on the beach, and fill you full of my seed."

The fucking was intense and brutal. Joan's legs wrapped around his body, forcing his cock deep into her cunt. As he was fucking the hell out of her cunt, he was also biting her hard nipples. The stranger was only out to satisfy himself; he could care less about satisfying this fucking slut.

Within minutes he let out a giant roar as his cock exploded deep in her cunt, as he continued fucking her until he was exhausted. And then he was gone. His cum running from Joan's cunt for everyone to see. Joan ran her fingers threw the cum and licked them clean. She reached up and grabbed the camera, aiming it at her fucked cunt, and then her red tits, and finally her face.

"I hope you enjoyed watching me get fucked by a stranger; I will be waiting for you on our bed, unwashed, with a vibrator in my ass and cunt. You had better be ready to lick and suck your slutty wife clean in every hole and fuck the hell out of your naughty slutty wife, making her do all the nasty things we both love experiencing."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments